Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.
Hikaru Sakuragi

Kotonoha no Sekai Drama CD

LEnNEKv0.jpg

Title: Kotonoha no Sekai Drama CD - 言ノ葉ノ世界

Bitrate: .wma

Released: 18.01.2011

Plot:

Kakihara Shinya was born with the ability to hear people’s inner voice. He ended up losing trust to anyone anymore because he thinks everyone are just full of lies. However, his mind changes when he met Fujino Yukitaka, the first person whom he can hear the words coming from his mouth the same as the words in his inner voice.

Comments: For those who are fans of the other work of Sunahara Touko, Kotonoha no Hana, I can recommend you this CD. It’s a parallel story to the previous work . Of course, you can expect someone here has the ability to hear the voices of people’s hearts. But this time, it’s the Seme who hears these inner voices.

Download Kotonoha no Sekai Drama CD:

>>> Mega (88,2 MB)

For download re-upload requests, post here so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

I liked it a lot, thank you!

Can anyone have other Drama from this series?