A wild prancing Cera appeared!

Charade

prancingcera11.png

'Sup.

Introductions are... weird. Because, there's no real reason for me to talk to you. Or for you to care. In reality, an introduction is a shake of the hand followed by "HELLO MY NAME IS DERRRRRP", buuuuut since there are no hands to shake, I have to sit here and virtually ramble about myself to the Internet. Which I can do. Because I virtually ramble a lot. (Though it's generally on YouTube, preaching Daniel Tosh to the eleventeen year olds complaining about Matt Skiba and "I WAS BORN IN 2005 AND I LISTEN TO MUSIC FROM THE EARLY 2000's," which then throws me into a full on rampage, and in order to prevent myself from threatening the children of the Internet, I type Daniel Tosh quotes in all caps because it is the only language they understand... ...does anyone even know what I'm talking about at this point?)

Ahem.

I suppose I should begin by telling you about myself. That can be done. My name is irrelevant so just call me Charade. My gender is irrelevant so just refer to me as 'shkle'. (Please don't do that. That was a forced Futurama reference. 'He' will do just fine, thank you.)

Aaaaaaaand just like that I have run out of meaningful words. Well... damn.

...yeah, I'm done now.

Later, kimosabis.

mishawaving.gif?t=1309041914

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• Justme

• sarah3161

• Paul4U

Hello! Neh, you sound cool to me :) I tend to ramble a bit as well, virtually or otherwise. I joined a few days ago and I hope you like it here as much as I do. ^w^