Owner of my Heart (Mending the Rift Book #2)

killergurl18

14287483.jpg

Title: Owner of my Heart (Mending the Rift #2)

Author: Valentina Heart

Genre: BL, MM Fiction, Fantasy, Romance

Publication Date: 18 Sept. 2014

Summary: Can King Merin face his loss, save his husband and protect his kingdom, or have his enemies finally found a way to defeat him?

When an enemy Merin thought defeated takes his unborn children away from him, he’s at the end of his rope and still has to find enough strength to save his husband Rin from the clutches of sorrow. Unable to find peace, they must deal with an aggressor who plots to ruin any chance of happiness they might have. To make things worse, the newly united countries must prepare for a war against a vicious invading army that’s using the weakened state of the kingdom for its benefit.

How will Merin and Rin recover from their terrible loss and give their people heirs? Will the newly united countries work together as one to save Merin’s kingdom—and his family—from the ongoing dangerous challenges? Can love truly push through all obstacles, or will their enemies discover their weaknesses and finally achieve victory?

Download Owner of Myy Heart BL Novel:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• killergurl18

• vampire_fan

• username01

• WendyJoly

I kind of feel rushed bt still i like it n the when rin stopped feelng anythng dat time was agony. N thnx for d book. I would to read more.

• 1 month later...
can someone please upload Two Hearts One Voice (Mending the Rift #3) I want to know what happen next. please

The 3rd book will come out early April. Hopefully it can be placed here soon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...