Presumed Innocent with AlphaZero & XiuLin

XiuLin

Name: Isuma Shita

Image/Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
The one on the left.

Height: 5’10”

Birth mark: Yes. On his under arm on right side, near arm pit.

Tattoo: Just above his hip bone on his left side. A rose. In black and grey shades, white for shine on the petals.

Personality: Narcissistic, but kind. May be rough around the edges when it comes to affections of others. But slowly grows to find those affections, welcomed.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• XiuLin

twin_boys_render_by_schokoladeneisx3-d7elqyh.png

Name: Shita, Tadao

Position: Uke

Height: 5'8

Weight: 156 lbs

Personality: Possessive of his twin brother, quiet, contemplative, easily jealous, clingy, emotional, persistent.

Sexual Preference: He doesn't know and he doesn't care. He only loves his brother. He could be considered gay or bisexual by other people.

Appearance: Tadao is the guy on the right. One hand is always bandaged due to a scar he came to have when he was younger. He had climbed a tree, fell, and ended up with the 2 inched scar due to surgery. He is shorter than his brother by 2 inches, but he doesn't mind the small difference. He has less muscle definition than his brother and that is small blow to his ego. An even larger blow is that below his belt, his package was ALWAYS smaller than his brother's. Being teased by that fact didn't help either. His eyes are a slightly darker brown than his brother's. Despite his hair being shorter, he still looks a bit more feminine compared to his brother. He has very light brown hair, long fingers, is slender, and is light-skinned.

Biography: He does not have any parents. He has never met them. He only ever grew up with his brother. They took care of each other growing up. They're very close, but do not have the same type of love for each other. He used to have a black cat that he hid from his brother, but died due to old age. Despite liking cats, he can't bring himself to keep another one. He has a couple of friends. Thought they're not very close, he likes them as company. He has never had a romantic relationship.

Likes: twin brother, food, horror movies, cats, daydreaming, sleep, tomatoes, education

Dislikes: people fawning over his brother, people around his brother, most vegetables, people, romance movies

Extra Tidbits: Although he loves school, he has a hard time focusing because his mind and his eyes always wander to a certain person. Thus, his grades are not up to par with his standards.

Favorite Quote: "Make your move before I'm gone because people change and hearts move on."

Character Song:

There was a boy named Tadao Shita, and he knew he was a dead man the moment his heart twinged with heartache. It had been five years already, and still nothing could stop the lingering feelings he felt for his other half. They were twins, they were brothers, and they were family. Tadao Shita, a young man of 19 years, was in love with his brother, Isamu Shita. He knew it was wrong, he knew it was forbidden, but the heart is a sad, naive thing. They looked the same, yet they acted differently; it was hard telling them apart from each when they were children. Now that they were both sophomores in college, their appearance had subtle distinctions that indicated who was who. Although many things have changed since when they were younger, Tadao's feelings seemingly felt the same and it was a sad prospect to look upon in his eyes.

A scream risen from within, and a jump from a bed. Tadao had just awoken from a nightmare; and lo and behold, who was it about? The answer was simple and always the same; his beloved twin. With a small scream of frustration, Tadao fell back onto his queen-sized bed, and looked to the side. Isama was gone; he was always the first one up and out of bed. Tadao looked to the clock and with a sudden jolt, he grabbed a random top and bottom and ran for the bathroom. It was approximately 7:45 A.M and his classes began at 8:10 A.M. If he didn't hurry it up, he was going to be tardy again.

Fuck, why didn't Isamu wake me up?!

As Tadao rushed downstairs, he looked around for Isamu. He was nowhere to be found. His anger was building and he felt like his head was about to explode.

Where the fuck did he go? He never leaves without me.

Isuma was at the football field promptly at 6am, for his morning work out. It was an chilly winter morning, so hence his attire for this early morning. He had on two plain long sleeves shirts, an checked fashion long sleeves shirt over them as well as an work out jacket. The jacket came off after like too laps around the foot ball field. His reasons which he left in an note, was to burn off some much needed frustrations.

The sun was just rising by the time he was finished running laps. He had returned to their dorm and quietly changed out of his sweetly clothes.

-Flash Back to Football Field-

The moments leading up to the fetching of his jacket and as he picked it up, an piece of paper was secretly placed into the inside pocket of his jacket. He then goes back to the dorm rooms and uses his electronic key to get in. He grabs his phone and goes out into the hallway. He begins texting without no sound on his phone. "Who is this?" He quickly get an reply. "Come to room 456." He then lets curiosity lead him to the room.

He knocks and notices there was no room mate in that room, but an pretty long haired...Male. He gulps down nervously but walks in after the male invites him inside. Once the door closes, Isuma goes over to the bed knowing the other wanted something frisky. "Well that's one way to get an guy's attention." Isuma said as he was soon joined at the bed. He felt, the other, his hand gently brush his cheek. He smiles and moved forward for the kiss. "Yes it is, Isuma. I've missed you."

Their lips connect into an heated and passionate kiss, then Isuma's shirt is removed and it goes to how well they know of pleasure and enjoying each other's bodies. Izuma ends up getting screwed, enjoyably. He then falls asleep in the other's arms until about 7:40am.

He then leaves the woken other with an kiss and tell him, "I'll see you again." He then quickly leaves with sturdy hips back to his building of the spacious dorm room apartments, only to see now his twin brother coming out of their share dorm room.

Tadao would've recognized his beloved 'brother' anywhere. After all, they were twins. This time he reeked of sex, his face was face flushed, his clothes were hanging off in weird places, and there were hickeys placed on his body by some unknown bastard. Tadao had just left the dorm, and coincidentally came face to face with Isamu.

He was...

He felt all the energy drain from his body. His headache had worsened in a mere span of three seconds after he had closed the door. The day barely started and he was already half dead. Pain shot up his arm from gripping his bag too hard. Exhausted and vulnerable, he squared his face, hoping the other would not see his internal turmoil. He was worried, angry, and jealous all at once.

"Tch. Where were you?", he forced his voice into its usual normality. At least, he tried to.

"I woke up and you weren't there. You never leave without me. We're going to be late now, dumbass. You know I can't wake up on my own."

This voice was hard to keep up. He didn't want to start crying out of nowhere, so he stopped speaking. He hoped that he didn't sound none too short of his usual self.

Tadao stared at Isamu, waiting for his reply... or excuse. He felt like laughing, he was this deep in his hole of pity and so-called love.

"I was running then I got an message to meet up with someone. It was rather sudden and you know my curiousness. I couldn't wait to find whom it was. Just happens to be someone I went to school with."

He smiles telling the blunt truth, just leaving out the oblivious details that his current body shape shown to his brother. He quickly tucks in his shirt into his waist band of his pants, also then tightens the button of his pants that was only slightly unopened. He pulls an hoodie over his head and goes to begin getting going to class. "Bro I'll see you later~" He blows an kiss and runs to class, just managing to get to the door by the time the bell rang.

"Bro, I'll see you later!"

Tadao was dumbfounded.

What the fuck?

Tadao stared as Isamu gingerly sprinted to his class that he HAD with Tadao. Never mind that the bastard had left him alone at home knowing that he couldn't wake up by himself, shown up with hickeys, and gave him a sorry explanation as to why he was gone, but he also had the audacity to forget that he had a brother that was also late because of him.

The little shit didn't even hesitate leaving me.

Looking at his wristwatch, Tadao knew that he wouldn't make it to class on time even if he sprinted. Anger subsiding and exhaustion replacing, his feet slowly carried him to his first class of the day, English 101.

Tadao arrived 30 minutes late. He felt scrutinizing eyes on him as he marched his way up the stairs. He located Isamu, seated next to some acne monster. The guy was eyeing Isamu, his lecherous facial movements made Tadao nauseous. Walking with his head held high, he positioned himself next to the pervert.

How ironic. I'm a pervert myself. Who the hell lusts after their own brother?

"Move."

The coward cowered from Tadao's harsh presence and did what he was told. Tadao slumped next Isamu and brought his eyes up to the young professor staring him down.

To be honest, Isuma did not pay attention to the student that was eyeing him. He was trying to focus on class assignments by himself. Which was an short essay on something the covered the pervious day in class. But his mind kept wandering and now in an day dreamy state. He was simply reflecting on his actions of the pervious morning. How it went as normal as any other day with his twin brother.

Then the next morning, of today he choice to feed his curiosity and that lead to perhaps an overly pleasuring of sin between his old friend and himself, two males no less.

I guess history does have determining factor in my choices. Why didn't I just walk away from him again? He thinks to himself.

Why didn't I deny my body and heart like usual, like I do with my brother? Am I scared of some lethal love connection with anyone? He keeps thinking as he suddenly hears his brother's tone at the man to his left.

Isuma looks over to see the ache prone male scurry away from the desk beside him. He smirks slightly. He gives his bother and thankful nod of his head and watches him sit down, then gets back to work and passes his brother his notes.

A slight smile found its way onto Tadao's face the moment Isamu passed him the English notes that he had missed. Tadao gratefully took them, and regarded his brother with a faint smirk. He began rummaging through his book bag, in hopes of finding a piece of paper that wasn't crumpled to an unrecognizable shape. Beaming the moment he saw one in decent shape, he laid it out on the table and began writing his intended words. His smirk widened as he messily grated the words onto the parchment.

"I'm still mad at you. You left me to fuck some asshole, THEN you ran off to class without me. And yes, I know what you did. I always knew you were a promiscuous bastard, but I come first over all your fuck buddies. No pun intended."

Tadao's tongue peeked out of the side of his mouth, like it always does when he's in deep concentration. He didn't want to indicate that he was desirous of what Isamu's 'friends' had that he didn't. The thought of it caused a crack in the wooden pencil Tadao had been holding. Sharp pain began to overcome Tadao's system and murmurs of colorful cuss words seeped through his red lips. He then knew what to write next.

"Give me a band aide. Also, you owe me for completely disregarding me this morning. I hope you understand what I'm writing, because I know your mind's capacity for vocabulary."

Satisfied with what he had, he slowly tried to slide the piece of paper onto Isamu's side of the table. Before the note could have been passed over successfully, it was immediately ripped out of his hands. Realization hit him as he understood the depth of his mistake. He had forgotten to check to see if Mr. Tokugawa anywhere near his line of sight. At a snail's pace, his body began to twist as his head turned around to face his impending doom.

Light brown eyes met dark brown eyes, and light brown eyes closed in despair. Mr. Tokugawa had a habit of always trying to embarrass his students. Tadao knew what was coming and he had no way of stopping it.

"Mr. Shita, come see me after class."

Tadao's eyes snapped open as he registered the words of the arrogant professor. He stared into the eyes of the person in front of him, and watched as a smirk formed on his handsome features.

What?

All Tadao could do was become a deer in headlights as his professor tossed him a band aide, walked away chuckling, with the dreaded note in hand.

Thank goodness Isuma did not get his brother's note, but instead it was their teacher. He knew only his brother would only vent with notes as well as needing to tell his brother why he choose another guy over him. Maybe it was an matter of knowing his ways of his personality. He may have been a promiscuous bastard, but in some ways he was just very ignorant of others for the sake of being blissful and happy.

He kept doing his college work during class and once he heard the teacher speak to his twin, he decided now he would wait in class. When the first class ended, he had packed up his things, and stayed put in his seat. Their classmates filed out, leaving the Shita twins and their teacher left behind in the class room. Isuma kept an close eye on the teacher and his brother as they talked out the note and tardiness issues.

Isuma would speak up, if needed me to defend his brother or put the blame on himself. Which was the case after all.

Tadao sat in front of Mr. Tokugawa. Two different shades of eye color clashed with one another as they appraised each other's presence. Tadao glanced back at Isamu, who was still sitting in the exact same spot he was earlier. A small grin found its way onto his cheek, as he registered the fact that Isamu had chosen to stay and wait for him. His endeavor in trying to suppress his own excitement was stopped the moment the hard desk in front of him was knocked on creating a soft thump. Mr. Tokugawa had caught his attention and began speaking.

"Mr. Shita, is there something funny?"

Tadao couldn't force himself to look into his eyes, so instead he settled for the lips. He never knew that those eyes could be so unsettling when serious. The student nervously cleared his throat and answered his awaiting professor.

"Uh... nothing's funny sir. Just...nothing." Tadao never was this nervous before, not even in front of Isamu. What's with this guy? He's making me literally shit my pants. Okay...that was sick. Mr.Tokugawa scrutinized his student, a sly smirk forming on his lips.

He's playing with me! The bastard.

Most of Tadao's tense position on the chair relaxed, as he wanted to show the tease that he wasn't quivering in his presence at all. It didn't seem to work. His professor's smirk grew into a full blown smile. Tadao felt his face turn hot and he thought that he was probably a tomato by now.

"Aside from passing notes in my class, you've also been very tardy lately. Is there a reason for it?" The man in front of him leaned back onto his chair, crossed his legs, and waited for his student's reply. "Just some family issues sir. It won't happen again. And as for the note, I have no excuse for it. Isamu also had nothing to do with the note. I had wanted to write it to him." Tadao's reply was surprisingly firm.

"I would hope that you won't do it again. This goes for the note and the tardiness. The last thing I would want to do is give a demerit for truancy. In any case, you will need to have detention after school today for an hour. I won't accept lateness in arrival. If you are by any chance 1 minute late, you will have another detention added and will continue being added until you complete them all on time. I may seem harsh on you now, but it will help you in the long run. I also require some help around the room."

Mr. Tokugawa didn't seem like he would take no for an answer. Defiance would only cause Tadao more problems. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he nodded his answer to his professor.

This means less time with Isamu. Damn it.

Isuma paid close attention to his brother's body language, it was in fact tense from their teacher's teasing. His older and well endowed brother down below actually got a bit of an kick from their interactions.

Now I have a lot more time on my hands. He thought inwardly as his further corner of his lips slightly smirked.

He then heard the stuff about the detention.

Dang it, I'd either have to come baby sit during the process of this or be left alone. He kept thinking to himself with an short pause. His now smug smirk off his face. His eyes down gazed to look at his hands.

He looked to the door, which was closed.

After Mr. Tokugawa finished speaking to his younger brother. "Mr. Tokugawa, may I speak with you after my brother waits for me in his assigned chair?" He asks. It was true he noticed there wasn't even an marking on the other's left hand where there should be an ring, on their teacher. He was either single and looking for an female or male, in this case perhaps Isuma?

He then gets an tune stuck in his head as he awaits an answer.

"Mr. Tokugawa, may I speak with you after my brother waits for me in his assigned chair?"

Seriously, Tadao either could have died from laughter or cried from jealousy. He couldn't help but stare at his brother, the one he loved, his eyes unblinking and his emotions in turmoil. Isamu had a very 'happy' face and his younger brother down there also seemed quite excited. From his chair, Tadao looked back and forth from Isamu and Mr.Tokugawa. His professor's face was void of emotions as he looked towards his other half. In contrast, Isamu was staring as if he was a kid high on sugar. Tadao shook his head, both from disappointment and jealousy. His lips grew into a contemptuous smirk and his eyes which were usually full of life, were full of sadness.

The dude knows no decency. And yet, I still love him. Fuck, I'm an idiot.

He didn't wait for Mr.Tokugawa's answer. No matter what Isamu wanted to do with his professor, Tadao wouldn't let him. The reasons being that Mr.Tokugawa was their fucking professor and again, the other simple reason, Isamu was his. Tadao took a deep intake of breath and slowly exhaled. The person sitting before him seemed to notice his delicate actions and moved his eyes towards him instead of Isamu. Tadao's face immediately was shining from his new smile and his new positive emotions, though they were both fake.

"Isamu, Mr.Tokugawa can't do that. His next class is beginning in two minutes. We're about to be late to our next class as well. I hope you don't mind me speaking on your behalf, professor."

Tadao was always a good actor, no matter how much different his real emotions were. The student saw his professor's eyes widen and a smirk, once again, crept up onto his handsome, young face. Tadao felt himself being drawn into the dark brown eyes across from him. He couldn't help but stare in the eyes that were said to be the doors leading to the soul.

Damn, they look so strong, yet so soft.

Gasping, Tadao realized that he been staring for too long. His professor's smirk had grown into a large, toothy smile while Tadao was trapped like a bird in cage. Through clearing his throat, Tadao once again found the voice that he had before.

"Now, if you'll excuse us. I will be here after school for the detention, Mr. Tokugawa. Have a good day."

The chair scraped on the ground as the young man began to stand up, and the straight stance was replaced by a polite bow. With brisk steps, he walked towards his awaiting brother, pulled on his hand, and ushered him out. As they walked out, Mr. Tokugawa spoke softly from behind the twins.

"Good day to you too, Mr. Tadao. I will see you soon. And, as I didn't get a chance to reply before, I don't mind you speaking on my behalf."

Tadao noted that he didn't called him by his last name this time, Shita. He shrugged his curiosity off, there was no point in questioning it.

Oh well, it's probably because Isamu is also a Shita. It'd be difficult to separate us from each other by calling each other the same thing.

Tadao slowed his pace. Not knowing why he did it, Tadao turned back to the direction of his professor, bowed once last time to show his acknowledgement, and left with his brother in hand.

Awww, shit. I’ve upset my brother even more. I will miss spending time with Tadao though.

“Our next class is forty-five minutes apart from this one.”

He said to his twin brother, quickly, almost like an mumble.

"I will be seeing you later or tomorrow, Mr. Tokugawa.” He stood, bowed as well before handling his bag up onto his shoulder, and held it there with an firm grasp. He also grabbed his brother's back in case he left it.

Isuma really didn’t like the fact that his twin had lost himself into the other’s brown chocolate eyes. He also found them attractive, but he was also thank full for the other’s following parting words.

"Now, if you'll excuse us. I will be here after school for the detention, Mr. Tokugawa. Have a good day."

Once the other walked up to him, grabbed his hand and ushered him out of the exit door on the far side of the room, just so the other students could walk in.

When he felt his hand let go so his brother could bow yet again, it felt like salty and sweet torment as he waited.

Tadao felt sick to his stomach. He skipped breakfast, so there should be nothing to even heave out. So why did he feel like he wanted to vomit his guts into oblivion? He continued walking with Isamu in hand, trying not to show his sudden sickness, but to no avail. It was obvious to say the least. He was breaking out into a cold sweat, and he began dry heaving. Barfing was good, but he couldn't do it if nothing was even there. Why did he even need to? He was fine just a moment ago.

Tadao tried to compose himself. His hand was still linked to Isamu, and immediately let go as he felt the strength of his grip. He almost felt bad, almost. His sick feeling was replaced with anger, which even aggravated his need to heave even more. He stared hard into Isamu's eyes. He guessed that he didn't seem intimidating being shorter and wanting to puke his guts out.

"What was that?! He's our fucking professor for God's sake! Were you really trying to get into his pants with me in the room?!"

Tadao gripped Isamu's shoulders, and moved his head closer, trying to get him to listen to his eyes. He always had to clearly state things before Isamu even understood anything. It saddened him to no end, as they were meant to be brothers, to be twins.

"I don't want you getting close to him. Please...I'm begging you."

He loved him too much, and jealousy's a bitch.

After the initial yelling and embarrassment from his younger twin brother, Isuma flushed deeply red with his own anger, but more like honest embarrassed emotions. He choose not to answer the first question. He had balled up his fist for an moment against his bag's strap, even more securely than how it was before. He then slides it down his shoulder and took out several packs of fruit snacks, and apple slices for his brother.

"Here, eat this." He then nods his head. "I won't get close to him, promise little bro." He said with an genuine smile of honesty. Isuma then leaned in, and whispered to Tadao. "Take care of yourself better." Than kisses his cheek.

He takes an step around him and turned to look back at his younger brother again. "Come on, I need food too. Let's go to the breakfast/lunch room, my treat." His own growling belly was proof of this.

The kiss felt sweet, sweet enough to send light shivers of pleasure down the young man's spine. As innocent as it was, the tickling, soft whispers against his ear felt... lewd. Lust was definitely one of the seven sins, if it wasn't, then Tadao wouldn't feel it so often.

"Why don't you tell me what you want? I'm sure you can."

The suggestive murmurs sent Tadao squirming, eager to be free, to touch the man he called his lover. The metal contraption that bound his wrists to the headboard of their bed would not budge, no matter how much he twisted, turned, and pulled. The strained movements left him gasping, panting, and arching from desperate need. He felt ready, he was ready. The fingers inside of him weren't enough, nothing right now was enough.

"M-more. Hng... give me more. Please."

"Hm? More what? I won't know if you don't tell me."

The playful chuckles should have been angering, but felt obscene instead.

"Fucker. You're a fucking-hnn... tease. I-I want you in me already. I want to feel your skin slapping against mine."

The squishy pop resounded across their bedroom as his brother released him from his torture. He delicately placed a smirk on his lips that sent Tadao in a internal frenzy.

"Ngh. Uh! Please, just fuck me al-"

No, I can't do this here. Not now.

"Come on, I need food too. Let's go to the lunch room, my treat."

The increasing bulge in his pants indicated he needed to go somewhere else, and not the cafeteria. He shifted his feet, in an attempt to hide his buddy from the man in front him. As he accepted the apples and fruit snacks, he tried to avert his eyes from the gaze of Isamu. He needed to improvise, to get away.

"Hey, uh. I'll just meet you there. Go on without me."

Please, just go.