Come Play With Me :D

Gladis

IMG_2233kopia_zpse6e747ad.jpg

Hello there, everyone!

I'm Gladis and relatively new to the site. However, I am not new to roleplaying. Frankly, I've been doing so for almost 5 years. I live in a fairy tale, am a complete anime and manga junkie and never go outside. Okay, never is an exaggeration. I do still attend school, which may mean I won't always be able to post quickly (but I'll do my best). What more is there to say about me? I love drawing and writing, both of which I do a lot of in my free time. I don't like games very much, but do play the Visual Novels I can get my hands on. So, now when I'm finished with this (more or less) lame introduction, let's get down to business.

I am looking for one or several 1 x 1 role plays. However, there are a few things I need to make clear first.

What I Expect

- I expect you to have acceptable grammar and spelling. English isn't my native language and as such, I do tend to make mistakes from time to time. I won't be a grammar nazi, but at least make your post readable. Text talk is out of question.

- One liners are a big no no. While I don't expect every post to be a novella, some in depth descriptions of the characters thoughts, feelings, appearance and surroundings helps bringing the world to life.

- I try to reply as often as possible, but have patience with me. School takes a lot of my time, and I might not be able to reply every day. As a compensation, you can expect me to make long posts whenever the situation calls for it.

- I do not wish to see any gary studs.

- I expect you to take control of the story as well. We are two authors creating something together, not just me leading you and leash. Contribute to the story, and I will do the same. (Have seen this not happening way too often as well).

What I Like

✔ I like most genres, and am open to most ideas.

✔ I enjoy playing both seme and uke. On several sites I have however seen this trend develop, where a lot of people only want to play uke and I find it just slightly annoying. No, to be frank, it pisses me off. Being a person who enjoys both sides of the coin, I don't mind playing seme in some role plays, but I would appreciate ocasionally playing uke as well. Seke and suke characters I'm also completely fine with.

✔ I like age gaps. Not illegal ones, but significant age gaps which may cause conflict. 8)

✔ I love RP drama.

✔ I also like uke or seme characters which don't quite follow the archetypes (though I have nothing against the archetypes and will follow them gladly if it is what you prefer).

✔ I like having a good story.

✔ I love playing multiple characters.

✔ I have a long hair and megane fetish.

What I DON'T Like

✘ I don't like one liners and bad grammar/spelling.

✘ I don't like damsels in distress (for the most part, there can be exceptions to this).

✘ I don't like gary stues.

✘ I don't like people unwilling to help develop the plot.

✘ I don't like being left alone without a word. ​

✘ I don't like scat/bathroom play or anything along those lines.

Pairing Ideas

Student x Teacher

Angel x Demon

Tutor x Student

Owner x Neko

Neko x Neko

Kemonomimi x Human

Kemonomimi x Kemonomimi

Normal Guys x Trap

Vampire x Human

Scientist x Test Subject

Prince x Bodyguard

Prince x Foreign Spy

Demon x Demon

Demon x Human

Rebellious Teen x CEO

Innocent Teen x CEO

Alien x Human

Fallen Angel x Demon

Fallen Angel x Human

Angel x Human

Aristocrat x Thief

Kitsune x Human

Kitsune x Shrine God

I'll try to come up with more substantial plots soon. Until then, feel free to contact me if you have any ideas or would like to work something out. I'm really open to most things. ^^

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gladis

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• shychen

• Virdian*

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to participate in your Role Play. Now, to be honest, I have no experience in this genre at all, so I can understand you would not like to work with a beginner. Please have patience with me since this would be my first time doing RP :')

I could play as uke or seme aswell (Frankly, I am more into the uke role, but I'll leave the decision to you). Plotwise, I am in love with Neko relationships, we could develop a story between an owner (the seme) and the Neko (the uke).

What do you think?

Hi there, Virdian! ^^

Honestly I don't mind if you're a beginner. As long as you give me more than just a few sentences to work with, I'm perfectly content. XD

As for the plot; doing a neko one sounds great. Since you prefer to play uke, what would you say about doubling up? In other words; we'd be playing two characters each (one seme and one uke). The stories could be closely interlinked, though both pairs are of equal importance?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, oh goodness, could I do a fallen angel x human plot with you? That honestly sounds lovely

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, oh goodness, could I do a fallen angel x human plot with you? That honestly sounds lovely

Yeah, sure! PM me! ^^

I'm surprise you did'nt say wizard X wizard, Wizard X creation, Wizard X Demon,angel and all that or fairly X all things since your so in to fantasy. I love nekos too oh and hi there! I roleplay wiith all of yas.

I'm surprise you did'nt say wizard X wizard, Wizard X creation, Wizard X Demon,angel and all that or fairly X all things since your so in to fantasy. I love nekos too oh and hi there! I roleplay wiith all of yas.

Those are some really good ideas too! I'm actually more or a sci fi than fantasy person, but I certainly love fantasy too. XD I just didn't think of some of those when I made the list.

Is there any particular pairing you'd like to do?

Huh... -reading through- I think I might be interested as well...

PM me!

Uwahh~~

I'm really interested in the scientist x lab subject for some reason

Is it okay to roleplay with me? *U*

Sure. ^^ PM me!