---Zero's RP Rules---

AlphaZero

Facts about me as a Roleplayer

I will either do uke or seme. Although I am labeled as a seke on my profile thing on the left, I prefer to choose either one or the other when roleplaying.

I prefer my characters to be 18+.

I am a newbie myself when it comes to roleplaying.

I like good grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Rules

1) Do not RUSH me.

I hate being rushed and that is what will technically make me end the RP. Genius takes time (

:cool:) and I am a busy person. I do have a life away from the computer. I will usually post 2 -3x a week depending on how busy I am and how much roleplays I have taken on. If I do not reply to our RP after a week and haven't told you that I would not be able to, feel free to poke at me. I will be glad that you did. It would be nice if you also told me when you would be able to post as well and when you will be away for a while.

2) No god-modding.

God-modding is basically controlling the other person's character's actions. This should be easy to understand because you have your character and I have mine. We don't control each other's. If you still want to know more about god-modding, feel free to Google it.

3) Understandable English.

I am not a grammar Nazi and you don't have to be one either, but I do like to be able to understand your replies. Decent grammar, punctuation, and spelling is a must. It doesn't have to be perfect. We all make mistakes. I would like it if you knew the difference between I/i, you/u, there/their/they're, then/than, and you're/your/ur.

4) No one-liners.

I'm not asking you to give me a wall full of words. I'm asking for you to at least drop the 1-5 liners. I would technically give you a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs if you would give me at least 6+ lines. Depending on the person I am roleplaying with and how much they give me to work with, the number of paragraphs I write varies.

5) Well-formulated character sheets(CS).

I don't know why, but I really love creating informative character sheets. I will not be able to start an RP if one of us doesn't have a CS created. I can't work that way. I'm not asking you to give me a novel of details about one character, but at least their age/name/position/a short description of their personality/appearance/biography/likes/dislikes. You don't even have to put all of what I just listed. If I have at least some of that from you, I can assure you that I won't disappoint. I really pay attention to how your character is formulated.

6) No use of real images.

This means the use of images of real life human beings. Such as some random Korean pop-star, boyband, model, etc. PLEASE do not use these images. If the person isn't my type, RPing with them in my head would cause dramatic downturns. I prefer animated characters.

7) Feminine characters.

If I wanted a feminine character, I would roleplay in a hetero RP or go look up some shoujo manga/anime to watch/read.

8) No rushed posts.

I don't appreciate getting half-assed written posts. I don't like doing it to the other people, so I don't expect to get that in return. If you're busy, that's fine. Don't feel like you have to reply right away just because I did. Remember to take your time. I would like that from you more. If you can't think of anything to write at the moment, don't write. Just find some time to do it later when you have something good.

9) Ending RPs.

If you feel the need to end the RP, feel free to PM me. I would understand. Just don't fall off the face of the earth and leave me hanging. It would make me sad.

Turn offs:

-Shota

-Gory/Bloody Rape

-Gender-Bender (I guess I could do this one sometimes.)

-Mecha(I would think that I'm pretty bad with all the technical robotic stuff.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I look forward to RPing with you.

Zero.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

Edit: I'm changing the one-liners rule.

If you give me the minimum 6 lines, they MUST be well written. Actually, everything should be well written.

That is all.

Please do not RUSH me to reply. I cannot stress this enough. It makes the roleplay feel like homework and therefore, makes me feel less inclined to reply to you.

Also, I will be able to do Seke if needed.

That is all.

Edit: I will only be able to reply once a week to each RP now, twice if I have more free time. I will mostly reply on the weekends and friday. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

That is all.

Edit: I just realized that I would have enough time to reply if I just managed my time well. I would probably have a couple hours of free time actually. So, I'll try to reply as much as I can.

Edit: Adding a new rule.

10) When controling my character(God-modding) is allowed

If we are roleplaying and you are ever stuck, you may control my character. This is only after you speak me about it first. If I am in the same position, I will also ask you the same.

That is all.