• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Ryuu_L

• RedNoki

• crystald

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
beeing an "Professional unicorn".

I so wounder what a normal day for a Professional unicorn looks like. Does it drink any coffe, what food does it eat.

So intresting, i could write a paper on that topic.

Whit this picture as the cover XDDD

Unicorn-Puppet-2-300x300.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
beeing an "Professional unicorn".

I so wounder what a normal day for a Professional unicorn looks like. Does it drink any coffe, what food does it eat.

So intresting, i could write a paper on that topic.

Whit this picture as the cover XDDD

Unicorn-Puppet-2-300x300.jpg

Oh, hey sir :cool: We can make an interview for your successful magazine - Sexy Unicorn in bikini (wink)

sexy-unicorn-do-pole-dance-450w-635567609.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Other than BL I am obsessed with Rilakkuma plush! When I am stressed its cute face makes me feel better! I just got a larger sized one (about 50 cm tall) and I hug it before I go to bed.

• 2 weeks later...

There is this song that is compleeettlllyy stuck in my head.

"You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) "

I am litsening to this song in ALL SORTS OF COVERS. From Nightore to metal to 8 bit-tune sound. And then back to original and then do the whole thing over again XDDDDDD

foxy4

OH Lord it is Sooooo Catchy. i had forgotten about it.

I want this song on my funural (cuz i dont think married is for me) I want the people at my funural to stand up and daaaanncee to this song. And and and, at My party.. um i mean funural will be themed, Like everyone has to cosplay their fav-movie character (ohh i wanna be themed as Cloud *v*) , and then i want a small stand up show.

Oh it will be so much fuunnn.

:Dancing:

to bad i can't join, only in sssssspppirittt

*sings* "You spin my head right round, right round, When you go down, when you go down down..."

- - - Updated - - -

oh oh and i saw this Huge monkey that looked so happy dancing in a baby pool xD

A huuuuUUgggeee Gorilla!

And it made me so happy cuz it looks so happy, spalshing that water all over the place. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Music! This piece in particular as of the moment:

[video=youtube_share;0bjB-IWEYI0]

Yaoi :cool:

Right there with ya, bruh~

The Dragon Prince

Is it good? My sister and I are really into animation movies/series/anything so we wanted to pick it up *cough*cuz the older prince looks like he'll be a delicious uke, mmm *cough* but were hesitant because the frames seem to be kinda glitchy

This couple TvT.

Yyyaaaaaaas

tumblr_po2fsyHcdB1xgcelfo1_400.gif

Title please? It's for a noble purpose, I swear. Help a bro out, ne? Haha

• 1 month later...

Watching thriller movies, psychological horror and josei manga! Oh! And I recently just learned that there's a MUSICAL for the two most significant novels of my nationality, the Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo! I'm no expert but I'm into musicals (Hamilton, anyone?~~ awoooo!) and I'm JUST SO THRILLED that these two novels are finally in a consumable format! I can't wait to learn the songs and share them here but I'll have to translate the lyrics first and that's probably gonna take a while since my Filipino needs a lot of work (I'm bad at my own mother tongue, how sad is that???)

Oh, I babbled? Hahaha, there you go!

:Wink:

All smiles!

The Orphan

:leaf12:

• 3 weeks later...

Is it good? My sister and I are really into animation movies/series/anything so we wanted to pick it up *cough*cuz the older prince looks like he'll be a delicious uke, mmm *cough* but were hesitant because the frames seem to be kinda glitchy

The first season has a really bad frame rate but the second season is so much better. I didn't mind the frame rate that much because the story, characters and diversity make up for it. All is worth it for the sexy MF that is Aaravos. OMG! His voice makes me want to go straight!