Love Love Boys!! (Private Group RP)

LexHugglez

"Love Love Boys! A group of young men who make up the rainbow in young girls' hearts today! Having released their new album Shining Love, they seem to be hitting it off quickly in the music career! The boys seem to have a bond among themselves that seems to be stronger than any friendship, and we will have more for you after this break! Stay tuned!"

LOVE LOVE BOYS ROLES!

RED~ @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Orange~

Blue~

Purple~

Pink~

Grey~

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LexHugglez

• Tetsu

• Choco Berry

• Noise Prince

Arata stretched his back as he walked out of the hotel room, smiling to himself at another night of good sex. It was morning now, and looking towards the Best Buy across the street, Arata felt good to see Love Love Boys in big colorful letters on the screen. Running a hand through his hair, Arata slipped on his sunglasses and adjusted his side-bag before making his way towards rehearsal.

On his way to the studio, Arata stopped for coffee and bought a half dozen doughnuts for everyone to have for breakfast. Walking the rest of the way to the studio, Arata scanned his ID over the scensor and walked in once he heard the doors unlock. Grabbing the elevator before it closed, Arata let out a yawn as he sipped some more of the sweet coffee he bought.

Once he reached the floor their studio was on, Arata stepped off the elevator and made his way to the recording room. "Hey, I got doughnuts everyone." he called, grinning as he set the sweet treats on the table and finished up his coffee before throwing it away. "So, is everyone here yet or are we waiting on someone?" he asked curiously, plopping down in a nearby armchair as he snagged a doughnut and bit into it with a smile. "Delicious." he hummed, shivering in delight at the sweetness in his mouth. Looking over everyone, he only hoped nobody suspected his little hotel shenanigans from last night after they had all had an after concert party. He had ditched everyone once he spotted someone he liked at the party and had gone to a hotel with the stranger. Arata liked sex though, that he had made clear, but he didn't like people knowing his personal business such as the hotel he went to or his kinks.

Flipping open his phone, Arata flipped through some selfies he had taken at the hotel, beginning to delete them as he went through one after the other. "Oh, how the party guys? Sorry for bailing, something....came up." he said, pouting a little before smiling at everyone as he crossed one leg over the other while sitting there.

Seijuro stepped inside the recording room just as when Arata arrived. His hair was wet and dripping as he wore a grey towel around his neck and his sports bag hooked on his right shoulder. The tall male obviously just had a shower in one of the studio's bathroom since he took a jog on his way there; wearing a white tank top under his black hoodie and sweatpants. Now he had changed into something casual which is a plain black slightly fitted t-shirt and his favorite rugged jeans. He smiled as he saw the others inside the recording studio.

"Pardon me. I took a jog on my way here and had to shower at the fifth floor." he said, deep and full voice slightly filling the room along with the smell of doughnuts Arata had brought them. He wasn't particularly fond of sweet things; only during at sex when sweet things are involved of course, so to be polite, he took the plain glazed doughnut from the box.

"Thank you, Arata." he said putting the doughnut in his mouth before walking past the blonde. He wasn't able to answer Arata's first question as he was chewing the doughnut down. When he's done, he answered the question about the party. "It was fine. What you'd expect in a normal ones. Booze, music, a lot of producers and media, of course. You should consider yourself lucky since this one reporter snagged me out of the group and did an ambush interview." he said, rubbing his wet hair with the towel, clearly pissed off from last night. "I hope they don't air much of the interview. I was slightly intoxicated that time." he sat on the couch next to Arata as he downed a full bottle of water to wash off the sweet taste in his mouth.

As usual, the purple haired figure of the group had been there early. It wasn't too earlier, but he was the first one their compared to the others. It was probably about a half hour or forty five minutes earlier than the scheduled meeting time that they had decided on. He was sure that most of them were still probably sound asleep after their after party they had last night after the show. He yawned, leaning back in the chair as he propped his feet up on the table he sat beside.

He was casually reading a book, waiting for the others to show up, knowing it would probably be a little while since he had gotten there early. He had gotten a few chapters into his book when the door opened with the first person to arrive. He smiled a bit, offering a nod and making smalltalk, before eventually, within ten minutes after the meeting time, most everyone had shown up. He glanced to the sweets Arata brought, eyes lighting up a bit before smiling as he sat up "Thanks" he said, taking one as he set his book down, taking a bite out of it and licking the sticky glaze off his lips "Not yet, still a few" he said when the orange haired male asked if everyone was there.

As if just on cue, Seijuro then walked through the door, hair still wet and seemingly in a hurry. He watched as the male grabbed a doughnut, despite the fact most of them knew he wasn't a big fan of sweets. He didn't comment, before yawning once more as he stretched "You all take forever to get here. I thought I was going to fall asleep" he teased them with a light smirk, resting his arm on the back of his chair "So what are the plans for today?"

Though as a fun loving sort of guy as Sensaina is. He's never caught too drunk or stayed up too late. So he was one of the first of the band members to be already in the room as Arata made his way in... along with a bunch of donuts. Before reaching out his hand and grabbed the pink glazed one, probably strawberries, he nodded to Arata in appreciation "Thank you for bringing with you these delightful treats". Though his facial expression and words seemed uber serious, he was very happy and probably squealing in the inside.

"The party was lovely. Good food and good people i must say" he put on a gentle smile. He actually noticed what happened with the rest of the band member, because he was probably the most sober one at the time. So he tried not to bring up any comments of the after party. "I went home a little late actually. I even passed my curfew" said he.

• 1 month later...

"Huh!? What's wrong with you? Me... horrible? Wasn't it you who seduced me... fully knowing I'm going out with your brother? Shut up. There's no one more despicable here than you. Should I tell him? I wonder what face your brother would make if I tell him I've been fucking you behind his back. HAHAHAHA!!"

With a mischievous grin on his face, Kakeru enjoyed the scenery before him. A young man was weeping regretful tears... it was something unsightly... disgusting. Precisely because it's disgusting that he enjoyed seeing it. To savor the misery of others was Kakeru's nicotine. He couldn't help it. It wasn't long when Kakeru got bored. Yuuma had been sobbing for quite sometime that it started to get into Kakeru's nerves. Standing up, he went for the room's exit but before he opened the closed door, he took one glance at Yuuma as he coldly said...

"Now you act like you're the victim here. Really..."

Kakeru walked away with one lit cigarette on his lips. He wondered what the guys from his boyband were doing. He hasn't seen them in like four days as he had spent it with Riku his lover and Yuuma... Riku's twin brother. He had been alternating between the two, enjoying the adrenaline filled sex the past days. Well, he do remember his duties. he gotta show up and tell the group he was alive and sing stuff to earn money. Not that he needed it. He could very well leave the group and leech of money from some old hag. However, he enjoyed the fame and he get more sick sex.

"Seems like you guys were having fun without me. How's it going, you bastards?"

Kakeru said as he walked inside the apartment the group owned. He headed for what seemed like a doughnut as he picked one and stuffed it in between his teeth. Walking to the nearest sofa, he flopped himself as he boringly intended to spend the day with the losers before him.

Shun was not in the best of moods. He wasn't a heavy drinker, and mixed with a high tolerance meant he rarely suffered from hangovers. And he always had a good time at parties, regardless of how much he had to drink.

But on the commute to the building, as he hadn't yet found an apartment closer, someone had groped his butt! Shun had curled his hair, and wore it in a high ponytail, and had eyeliner, mascara, and rouge on. He looked very womanly today, so when he felt someone 'accidentally' touch him one too many times, he snapped at him in a low register.

What really made him upset, even more than being touched like that, was the look of disgust on the man's face when he realized he had been touching another man.

'Idiots like him should be walking in front of the train!' He thought. 'As if touching a woman without permission is less gross. The disgusting ones are the perverts!'

He had riled himself up quite a bit before actually arriving at the room the band was supposed to meet in. What's worse, he was the first one, so he had no one to vent to! But then as the others started to arrive, he was too embarrassed to say anything, and just slouched into his corner of the couch.

Shun smiled when Arata presented the doughnuts, despite not taking one. He wasn't much of a fan of doughnuts, but the act of kindness cheered him up a bit.

"Wait, really? You were interviewed?" He laughed at Seijiro's story. "We should record it and watch it together. Do you know what channel it'll be on?"

He turned his attention to Tohyama when he came in. He wasn't sure if he liked him or not, he was spirited and bold, but he also came off as a bit selfish. Though Shun was trying to withhold judgement until getting to know him better.

"You didn't miss much. We're just talking about doughnuts and the party." He told him with a friendly smile. "Did you have a good time last night?"

Kakeru eyed the young male who responded to the uncaring question he had. Whatever they were doing, he sure knows it's as boring as the lame ass party the went.. befitting for the lame ass people they were... excluding himself of course. He could have responded right away, but with the doughnut in between his teeth, he waited until he finished it off.

"Figured. You guys don't get sick talking bout that boring party huh. Next time you feel like talking bout something new like some hot orgy party, sign me up.", he said as he licked his his doughnut glaze glazed fingers. That could come off as improper to a star like him. However, being the bad guy of the group, doing whatever he wants attracted a fair share of fans... and licking his fingers would rather look hot for them.

"Heh. You seem to be quite curious as to what I do last night. I wouldn't mind you know~ letting you 'experience' what I did last night.. that is" an awful perverted grin formed over his lips and it wouldn't be an understatement if someone tell him he had a look of a maniac... whatever. It's not like he's going to start denying about his sex life.

Arata looked up when Seijuro came out, clearing his throat to hide his nervousness. He still couldn't believe he got to sing along with such a hot, god of a man. Not to mention the fact that he came out of the shower and so the fresh smell of shampoo wafted from him.

He was surprised the other had taken a doughnut as he knew the male didn't seem to care for sweets, so he figured it was more likely to be polite. "Your welcome, Seijuro." he responded, finishing with deleting the pictures of last night just as the male sat beside him. "Sounds like I missed all the excitement." he chuckled. "Interview with an intoxicated band member, the media is getting pretty smart huh?" he said.

He was a bit surprised when Sensaina had smiled over the party, chuckling when the male brought up passing his curfew. "Sensaina what are you doing going passed your curfew? Are you going through a rebellious stage?" he teased, winking to show he was only teasing.

As soon as Kakeru walked in though, Arata frowned and rolled his eyes at the guy's attitude. He had always had a strong dislike for the male. Horrible attitude, and didn't even seem to care that much about the band really. He only wondered why the guy even stayed around as he seemed to think he was some sort of star. "You know, maybe you'd learn to like parties if you'd go to them instead of leaving the group like always." he said, narrowing his eyes at the other.

In all honesty though, Arata was jealous that Kakeru felt so comfortable with opening up his sex life to the group. He felt somewhat ashamed of his sex life with men as he knew it was probably easier to top than to come out as a bottom.

Glancing around, he sighed and checked the time. "We should probably start practice though. Is everyone okay with practice starting now?" he asked, looking between everyone and pausing for a moment at Seijuro then Kakeru as he waited for everyone's response.

Shun's eyes narrowed at Kakeru's response, crossing his arms to further the point of his disdain. Normally he'd tried to be a bit more polite, considering they were co-workers, and were still setting boundaries with each other. But after the morning he had, he wasn't in the mood to be patient with people who felt entitled to be rude and make others uncomfortable.

"I'll have to pass. I prefer enjoying the company of the people I spend the night with." He replied sharply. "Besides, even if we were to have an orgy, I'm sure you'd dismiss it on the merit that we're involved."

Kakeru… what a shame, considering Shun was so happy to be able to perform alongside so many attractive, talented young men. At least the other members were quite pleasant. Shun turned to one of the more pleasant members, Arata. What a cutie, too. Shun was sometimes confused for a woman if he presented himself as feminine, but Arata had a lovely, delicate face without even trying.

"I'm ready to start soon," He said with a smile, a quick shift from the sour face he showed to Kakeru, standing up and stretching his arms over his head. "I feel like I've been sitting too long, anyway."

Seijuro thought today would be a nice time chatting with the others, talking about their debut party last night and have a good laugh on some of the males' experience in showing up in front of the media for the first time, but it seemed the once nice atmosphere was slightly ruined when Kakeru showed up.

With how the others talked to him and how the red-haired male did, it all seemed mutual. They didn't like each other. He was quiet when the green haired beauty conversed to Kakeru but when he thought things becomes heated up, he stood up, towering most of the people inside the room.

"Alright, I think that's enough, guys." His deep voice filled the room with a hint of urgency. He wouldn't allow anyone ruin a a supposedly nice day for him. Singing and performing has been his outlet from stress and he wouldn't like it if his co-workers would also bring stress to him.

Looking at Kakeru with slightly furrowed brows, he sent a silent message to the male along with a small shake of head that he should at least behave whenever he's in the studio with the other guys. He was about to say something else but he stopped himself. Talking back would only mean more trouble and Kakeru knows how to put up a word fight if he really wanted to.

He then looked at Shun and nodded in agreement, fishing his phone and dialling their production assistant. He excused himself in the corner of the room as he exchanged a few words with the person in the other line before hanging up.

"He said he'll be here in five minutes. He said he needed to deal with something in the building's lobby." He announced at the group, shrugging his broad shoulders indifferently.

Sensaina calmly and slowly chewing on the doughnut given by Arata, poshly he wiped the crumb of it from the corner of his full pink lips with a wet wipe he always had prepared. He chuckled lightly, knowing from the wink that he was joking, Sensaino wasn't so shy to joked back at Arata "Yea, i drank too much soda and ended up being so hyper i got home late".

Without being much surprised or having changes on his facial expression beside a tilt of his head looking at Kakeru popped into the room and very liberally sharing his experience, opinion of last night and even his sex life with everyone else, causing them to frown upon him with his immodest sort of words and manner of speaking that resulted in quite some people frowning at him.

Sensaina didn't have much opinion on the guy, he did what he want, really, that's the freedom of grown up people, that's why he remained calm as always, replying to the male "I'd have to decline such offer, Kakeru. Though thank you for sharing and offering" gently he smiled then continued to finishing off his doughnut then wiped his mouth carefully.

He was just second later informed that it's time to practice. He got up and took a deep breath "I'm ready"

• 2 weeks later...

"You know, maybe you'd learn to like parties if you'd go to them instead of leaving the group like always."

Hearing Arata talk amused Kakeru. Somehow the male looked annoyed at how Kakeru behaved. This only gave him the feeling of wanting to tease the guy more. But well, he wasn't really in the mood. Maybe some time when he feel like bonding with them all, he would...if ever that time comes. For now, he had to set the thought aside.

"We should probably start practice though. Is everyone okay with practice starting now?"

The same male said even before he could respond. Well, he wasn't really going to say anything in particular. And in the first place, he wasn't here with the group of losers to chatter. He was here to practice. If not, he wouldn't show up or even get in contact with any of them. He'd rather spend the day with his lovers.

"Yea yea. We better start. I don't have all day, ya know." He said. Disinterest showed on his face when Shun responded to him.

"I'll have to pass. I prefer enjoying the company of the people I spend the night with." ... "Besides, even if we were to have an orgy, I'm sure you'd dismiss it on the merit that we're involved."

He was hated. That was a fact. Not that he had anything against the group because of it. Although he doesn't share the hatred, at least Kakeru wasn't interested to get to know or even simply involve himself with troublesome individuals like them. Not that he cared anyways.

"Heh~ you've got quite the gut. Try me and you'd take your words back, mister." he responded, teasingly with a bit of annoyance. Some other members talked something, but he wasn't interested. He wish time would soon pass by so he could leave and get a good fuck.

Arata waited for everyone's response and nodded in agreement when they said they were ready. He watched as Seijuro called someone and looked over at everyone as he felt better knowing they could start practice now. "Deal with something? Uhm. Okay well, we can at least do warm ups while we wait for him right?" he said.

He narrowed his eyes at Kakeru, rolling his eyes at what he said. "If you don't then feel free to......ugh you know what? You're not even worth it." he said, giving Kakeru the middle finger. "Anyway, for those who care about this practice, let's head into the room and do a few warm ups while we wait on our manager okay?" he said, smiling at them as he walked into the room where they all did warm ups and recorded.

Arata felt his phone buzz on the way in though and stood against the wall next to the ceiling mics as he looked over a text he received. 'Hey, it's -blahnameblah- had a good time last night. Got your number while you were sleeping, wanna do this again sometime?' rolling his eyes, Arata sent a quick text basically saying it was one night and that it would do the guy good to forget about it. After sending, Arata shoved his phone into his bag and set it down against the wall and out of the way.

"Alright, everyone, let's start our warm-ups." he said, putting on a smile as he sipped some water to lubricate his voice.

Kei was visiting a good friend of his childhood, Shino. He was the only one that never changed towards him even when he became famous. Heading to the studio he stopped at a coffee shop to buy one, in order to be in good shape along with the boys.

Once he entered the room he heard Kakeru starting to speak with the rest of the boys. At least a part of them. He sat on a chair nearby the window, listening to the rest, not interfering in the discussion. He did just like Kakeru. He dismissed the party and went home, playing his violin, trying to find something new in his music.

Seeing them eating doughnuts and speaking at the same time, it was kind of funny. They were indeed the craziest guys in the world, and they ended up together.

"You really are funny. Yeah, the party was like a living hell because it felt like work, not a party. Yes, we know you are a sex-aholic but we don't need the full details" he said sitting up, leaving his coat on the back sit of the chair turning to look at Akira and the rest as they were starting to fight.

"That's enough!" he said a little bit louder. "We better start practicing if we don't want to have house arrest from the manager. You do know that he done that before and it didn't end well for some of us" he said crossing his hands to his chest waiting for the rest to sit up and move their asses to the recording room. As Arata was trying to calm the spirit down, he was starting to lose his temper and it wasn't a good thing. He hated when the rest were arguing and stuff, but, as they were his family now, he had to get over it without incidents.

"Since we are all here, move your asses and lets start already. I still want to get some sleep" he said with a grumpy face, scratching his back head.

Pushing back his green bangs with a sigh, Shun bit his tongue when Seijuro spoke up. He certainly didn't intend to cause a scene, but his temper with Kakeru got the better of him, but he minded himself when Seijuro urged them to stop. The blue-haired man was a voice of reason, and Shun certainly shared his sentiment of getting along, even if he didn't act like it a few moments earlier. But when he gave him a nod, Shun smiled back at him, pleased to have assurance that he supported him. Seijuro had given him the impression that he was reliable and friendly, so he wanted to make a good impression on him, too.

Shun scowled at Kakeru, narrowing his eyes, almost considering responding if it weren't for the look he and Seijuro exchanged. So he just huffed a bit, and promptly turned away, ignoring the red-head. He was such an irritating person, and Shun wasn't going to let him ruffle his feathers. He gave Arata a nod in agreement.

"You're right, you're right," He replied to Kei, chuckling a little, and followed Arata out of the room, and down the hall. He stretched his arms over his head as he walked into the rehearsal room, walking into the center. He couldn't help but notice Arata check his phone, maybe he was waiting for news from someone, or maybe a friend. Or a new lover. Rather than speculate, he decided Arata's business was his own, and he turned his thoughts to the upcoming rehearsal.

Kei was an interesting person, Shun didn't have a solid impression of him. He tended to keep to himself, but he was abrupt and straight-forward when he did talk.

"Did you not sleep well?" He asked him.

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Seijuro followed the rest of the young men down the short hall and into the recording booth as he held his own tumbler of water. Once all of them are inside, a man in a suit and tie who stood about 5'9 and probably not older than 35 followed the rest of them inside; holding a folder of what seems to be some documents and a tablet, the man looked sharp yet laid back. Seijuro smiled, glad that their manager is finally here with them.

suit.png

Mori, Mikoto, or simply known as Mr. Mori is the boys group's manager. He was the one behind the soaring success of the new idol sensation that drives every girl crazy-- with their amazing talents and endearing charm. Everything from press conferences, to talk show interviews and concerts, Mr. Mori makes sure his boys' exposure gets full blast. The man knows there are a lot of competition regarding boy groups these days and in the industry of showbusiness, groups like this pops everywhere and could have easily become mainstream. What he's proud of his 'creation' is that each Love Love Boy it's unique in his own way, whether from his looks, talent and personality. In one of his previous interviews in a TV show, he had quoted Love Love Boys as what every maiden's heart desires in a man. Adorable, strong-willed, talented, passionate and romantic. These are the strong points that makes Love Love Boys exceptional.

"Seems like everyone is here. Well... Most of you." The manager gave a short sigh before opening his tablet and flipping through photos. Seijuro was quiet and had positioned himself behind the others since he's obviously a huge person.

"Before we start the recording, I want you all to look at the uniforms that will be tailored for your next music video."

On a nearby table, he put his files down and brought the tablet up so the others can see the images as he flip through.

"You will have three sets. Black, white and the third set is the color you're designated with." He said, waiting for the males' reaction regarding this matter.

"Uniforms, huh?" Seijuro's eyes squinted, now regretting that he had positioned himself behind the group. No one here knows he's got bad eyesight and what's worse, he had also forgotten to wear contacts so that's double the pain.

"Oh and one more thing, guys." Mr. Mori added. "You'll have choreographed parts in the music video. So that means, yeah. Dancing and shit. Girls dig guys who dance." He chuckled.

Seijuro blinked in confusion. Did he heard that right? Dancing, of all things he couldn't do. Like who in the world would want to see a 6-footer dance in such upbeat songs? Being tall has its downside sometimes.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Making no further comment on any of the situation at hand, Sensaina just silently walked to the hall along with the rest of the band. When they reached there he noticed a middle age man has already made an appearance, waiting for everyone. He wasn't anyone else but their own manager. The... hot... charming... middle age man that managed most of the hard work to promote and get them this far in the business. Sensaina froze for a second then snapped out of it.

He tried to act normal, silently, he seated himself and listened carefully to what the man said. With the manager around, somewhat made Sensaina talked more and seemed even more silent but attentive than usual, without knowing. "Dancing?... i think i'll need to take a quick class on that stuff" he mumbled to himself, not moving his eyes from the manager "That's a very lovely idea, Mr Mori" said he.

The tall Chinese man tapped his foot impatiently as the cab crawled through the early morning traffic. He was almost an hour late to a very important meeting. He leaned forward and tried to ask the cab driver to move faster but all in vain, the traffic was crazy. Sighing he dialed a number and made a short call.

Huī was living on his own and did everything according to his own terms and conditions. He usually worked alone and was caught off guard when a certain manager of a band took interest in him and asked him to join a group of youngsters who worked together to create music. Huī immediately declined but after much persuasion, he agreed to meet the other guys and then take his decision. He had no idea what he was going to get himself into.

The moment the cab stopped, the black haired man shoved a few bills into the drivers hand and dashed off to the address he had written neatly on a piece of paper, now lying crumpled in his hand. Taking the stairs two at a time, he finally reached his destination and doubled up for a moment to catch his breath.

After he composed himself, he knocked on the door and waited, wondering if he would fit in.

"If you don't then feel free to......ugh you know what? You're not even worth it."...

"Uhehe. Stop purposely turning me on." Kakeru sarcastically said, faking a blush as his hand waved in a shy motion.

So little Arata sure had an attitude. Kakeru loves strong witted men. You know, it's just his hobby to break their walls and see their faces looking so disgustingly lewd. Cell contact - sex friend 18. Before Kakeru joined Love Love Boys, the student council president of his former school had always nagged at him for every mischief he did. The guy sure knew how to get into every nerves of his. He was once caught having sex with a guy at a storage room. Of course, that would be troublesome if word spreads out. Therefore Kakeru silences him as he did the guy just like how he was doing his senpai a while ago. Who knew the fucker had a thing for him. The student council president confessed he liked him. What the fuck. This is what they called blessing in disguise right? Well, from then on, knowing that Kakeru had such backing, he even dared to break more rules.

"You really are funny. Yeah, the party was like a living hell because it felt like work, not a party. Yes, we know you are a sex-aholic but we don't need the full details"

And someone interrupted his thoughts that Kakeru had to turn his head around as he saw Kei talking to him. Kei ehh, he didn't really have much impression of him. He didn't like or hate him. In fact he felt nothing. The person was something like 'commoner A' to him. Well, it's not like the person had a commoner look. It's just that he never left impression to him. Well whatever, if he felt like it, Kakeru doesn't mind adding some more contacts.

Kakeru simply nodded to the person as he looked back at Shun who was openly ignoring him. Kakeru then just stretched his arms upwards. It trembled a little as a big yawn came from is mouth. Satisfied, he stood up as he followed the rest to their recording studio.

Of course, their hot manager was their waiting for them. Kakeru quite had a thing for him. Well, he had such an attractive demeanor that Kakeru would love to spread himself for Mr. Mori. That was rare, since he mostly top. But well, he's not stopping himself from any fun. He listened as the man talked about bunch of stuff, but what really caught his attention was the part at the last.

"So that means, yeah. Dancing and shit. Girls dig guys who dance."

"Manager-san. How about you, do you fancy guys who dance? I can quite... you know, dance. In and out of bed."

The male flirt said, half joking, half hoping he'd get to get laid.

Arata looked up when the manager finally showed up, listening as the gruff man spoke. He could agree with the others that Mori was hot for his age, but the guy was a manager. However there were maybe one or two people he could think of in the group he wouldn't mind giving his ass to. "Hm? Unforms?" he smirked, before looking over the pictures when Mori flipped through them.

He noticed Seijuro's squinting, and sneeked himself to the others side before nudging the other in his spot. "I think you'll prefer the view from where I was standing." he whispered, winking as Mori began talking about dancing.

"Dancing, too? You're really spoiling the fans this time Mori." he teased. "When are the dance rehearsals? Or do you expect us to watch a video and learn on our own without a dance instructor?" he asked, obviously in a playful tone.

Arata only narrowed his eyes at Kakeru, recalling the other having told him to 'stop purposely turning me on'. "Kakeru, I'm sure the manager would love to hear how great of slut you are in bed, but I think some of us would rather you shut up this one time?" he rolled his eyes.

If he was honest with himself, Arata would have to say Kakeru and himself had more in common than meets the eye. For one, Arata put up a good disguise when in gay bars, and when he wanted someone they would know. He could be pretty.....open with his advances.

Hearing a knocking on the door, Arata excused himself to answer the door. When he opened it, he saw their new pianist waiting outside the door in front him. "Hey......Huī right?? You're late, but we have just been going over things with Mori-san. Follow me, and by the way I'm Arata one of the vocalists." he smiled, taking the chinese guy's hand and leading him into the studio.

"Guys, Huī is here!" he announced, pushing the other lightly in front of him so that he could introduce himself or just say hi or whatever.

Kei didn't want to start up a fight with his other colleagues, even though that particular guy was asking for one. Yes, they had different orientation than the most people knew about, but they still had it to maintain the initial image of them and that was of boys, not gay. He wished sometimes to have someone to talk to from the group but all were to busy with they'r famous life's and never got the time to talk, even if they were a group, a band, a team.

Heading to the recording room he saw they'r manager which was a good looking guy but as Kei was, he was keeping his distance from the relationships in the band. He read before that they are not ending well for the boys nor the band. Hearing that they had to dance in the shows and so on he thought it was a super idea, but then he remembered how clumsy he could be sometimes.

"So.....we are gonna have to dance and sing on our instruments in the same time?" he asked narrowing his eyes. It was a little difficult to jump around and making turns and dance moves while playing at a violin. It was damn hard to keep up the way it was now. He thought it was gonna be a new challenge.

"Do we really have to wear costumes? I feel like I am in a theater play dressing around all fancy" he said making faces not liking that part of the new improvement for the band.

Looking at Kakeru flirting with the manager make him nod his head in disagreement. Was this boy ever gonna stop for just a second and think at something else than sex? ....No....I don't think so, he was thinking continuing to look at them

Shun smiled politely when he saw their manager, Mr. Mori. He was excited to know what he had to say, sure that it would be important. He was a sharp-dressed man, with a serious air about him. He was young to be so successful, so he had to be very good at his job, and his latest vision was the Love Love Boys. Shun trusted his ideas.

"Uniforms?" He repeated softly, watching as their manager pulled up a series of images on his tablet, smiling. They were very cool and stylish. He liked the edginess of the black ones in particular, but he was also excited to wear the other two as well. He could easily see himself wearing the three in certain real-life situations, they were all so attractive. Shun wasn't expecting to have three, though. They were expensive, and there were a lot of the boys. It seemed like a large investment, but Mr. Mori knew what he was doing.

Shun looked at the others when Mori mentioned dancing, hoping they were as excited as he was. Music was his life, but he really enjoyed dancing, and was really looking forward to this. They were idols, after all. Choreographed dancing as a group was sure to be fun, maybe they'd start bonding more. He couldn't help but feel a little distant from them, still, though he wasn't sure if they felt the same. He wanted to know them all better, but the opportunities seemed so slim. Shun grinned when Sensaina mentioned needing classes. If there were others who weren't that comfortable with dancing, maybe they could all get a class together, though Shun didn't really need a class on the basics, he'd be more than happy to join the others.

"I think the dancing will be limited to the music video, so you won't have to worry about that." Shun told Kei, smiling a little at his assumptions. But he felt heat rise in his cheeks when the yellow member criticized the costumes. Were they really so gaudy? He felt a little self-conscious, since he felt they were really his style.

Arata asked about watching a video to learn and Shun's eyes widened a little.

"It wouldn't work very well to learn alone from a video, especially if we have individual moves dependent on another member. Having a choreographer teach us in person would be the best option, don't you think?" He asked, giving Mori a look, hoping he agreed. This was an opportunity he wouldn't miss.

He wanted to add something about the choreography, but before he could, Kakeru had to open his mouth and say something so crude, and the words got stuck in Shun's throat, he nearly choked on them. He intend to turn a new set of words on the red-head when Arata spoke up instead. That sweet face had some spice behind it, and he said something just as shocking! The bassist cleared his throat and stepped forward a bit, his heel clicking sharply against the ground.

"I think it would be preferable if we talked more about what Mr. Mori has to say? That is why we're having this meeting after all." He stated firmly, his cheeks slowly turning a faint pink. He emphasized the word meeting, implying that this was a business setting that deserved a certain level of respect and formality.

Before they could revert to the topic of dancing, there was a knock at the door, and Arata took the initiative to answer it. Shun rotated his torso slightly, watching him answer, hiding a certain giddiness. He had forgotten that their seventh member was coming today- or their almost-seventh-member. He was supposed to make a decision today, right? He glanced at Kakeru, hoping that he wouldn't say or do anything to off-put their guest.

"Huī-san? It's nice to be able to meet you." Shun said, offering him a bright smile, holding his hands in front of his chest, palms together. "I'm Nakano Shun, I'm the bassist for LLB."

Shun hoped he liked them, and that he wanted to join. Even though he felt like he was struggling to befriend the band as it was, he was still very invested. A new member would only benefit the group, right?

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

"Thanks. I thought I'd place myself at the back since i don't want to be a nuisance for blocking the view. Haha."

Seijuro felt slightly embarrassed when someone finally noticed his small struggle. Arata. The sweet yet feisty face of the group. Somehow he had taken a liking to the young man ever since they had made their very first album and it was the orange Love Love Boy member that stood out the most for him... Well aside from Kakeru. The flirt one. He sure is good-looking, not to mention sexy, but he's boisterous and way too openly lewd for him.

He smiled at Arata before nodding and taking a step forward from the other's nudge but he slightly tripped on some cord that he accidentally bumped against none other than the fire head guy. He immediately backed a step away before he gets Kakeru's full attention.

"Sorry. I tripped on a cable." He said looking down at him. He still didn't know how to approach the guy 'professionally' or even as a person. Maybe they won't really just go well together or that's what he thinks. He even has the guts to openly hit on their manager which was unbelievable. He turned his head to face Mori, his eyes looking around as the other guys began talking almost at the same time.

Mori held the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes, passing the tablet to Sensaina so the others could take a look over the rest of the photos. Kakeru is as always unbelievably open to his advances. He wondered how he'd discipline the fire-head but he knew better. He knew Kakeru would like the discipline play more than learning the lesson itself. He took a sharp breath before clearing his throat to get everyone's full attention. He chose to ignore Kakeru's remarks for it will only branch to another topic that isn't business related. And Mori is all about business and nothing else.

He also noticed Hui come in. Finally. The tall Chinese guy he has scouted had finally showed up. He also need to have a word with him later. He gestured his hand for Hui to come inside the recording booth before gathering his thoughts.

"It's what Shun said. You only wear these uniforms during the recording of the music video. You play your instruments here at the studio of course. Ah. I've also contacted Michael, our choreographer. We will meet him tomorrow when we start the dance rehearsals. We will meet at the Promenade building at 4th street, 6am sharp. That's the location of his dance studio."

He looked at everyone before taking his tablet back from Sensaina and gathered his things.

"Make sure you have your best dancing shoes ready and I expect you all to be in your best behavior under Michael's care. He's... How do I put this... A surprise package."

Soon the other production staffs arrived as well and got the booth ready for recording before they left the booth and went to the control room together with Mori.

Seijuro went to his spot and picked the sheet music.

'Flaming Hearts'

'A new song?' Sei thought.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

The changes, arrangements made by their manager has got quite some controversial impressions, some liked it, some seemed to disagree, an other... only pay attention on hitting on the manager... such as Kakeru. His brows slightly frowned, he squinted at Kakeru for a quick second then looked back at Mr. Mori, keeping his face quite calm and collected. He was going to comment on what Kakeru said however, he couldn't afford himself to get found out by others, it might ruin everything. He was in denial for a reason, his family would probably disown him.

Oh well. For a second, the late arrival of the last band member has caught everyone attention, including Sensaina. He nodded his head, with a smile on his face, right amount of manner he spoke "Greetings, Hui. Welcome to the band." before he returned to Mr. Mori. He himself gave Sensaina the tablet and asked him to let everyone else see. Sensaina was... lucky to be entrusted that by his... their manager, he was like dancing inside, after he finished looking at the design of their clothing, Mr. Mori took the tablet back from him. Sensaina "accidentally" touched his hand while he was giving it back and secretly glancing at Mr. Mori... with a slight blushing color on his cheeks.

Sensaina listened attentively, taking notes into his notebook, mumbling "Promenade ... building at 4th ...street." and then pulled out his phone to set the alarm at 4:00 am. It was quite early even though they'd have the meeting at 6. Reason? Well, took him 1 hour to shower, and he did god knows what during that period. He put back his phone and notebook into the bag he brought with him. He then was the first to enter to the recording room, took out his violin and testing the strings. When it came to business, he took it quite seriously, unlike Kakeru, all passion and seriousness he put into hitting on others people and then f*ck them. How could he do that to Mr. Mori. Sensaina took a deep breath and shrugged his thought away, it's bad anyway, he wanted to focus, do his best at what he love... and also, impress Mr. Mori.