Looking for a long term partner who can play Seme and Uke(must know 2 roles)

HomicidalHugz

My name: My friends call me Birdie(and yes, I am older than 18, im 22)

Rating: Mature, I like smut(but not mindless smut)

Role-play style: 3rd person, I get very descriptive and i enjoy my RPs like telling an erotic story...I like adventures, themes, pretty much anything. ALSO: LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO PLAYS SEME AND UKE, not just a ONE role person...those people are boring. I’m sick of being trapped as a seme because my partner refuses to change things up. UKE ONLY people are fucking boring and selfish. Go away. But if you’re flexible and can play seme and uke characters then feel free to message me 

Characters: I have a LOT and I DRAW them and pixel them. I have a Deviantart account(it has most of my ocs on it)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(check my gallery...you cant see them on the front page)

OC types: Some of them consist of femboys, whores, virgins, a few are very innocent. My semes are the alpha male types, but theres one or two that are the push-over types who fall victim to power bottoms..and the other semes take control but enjoy a partner who is engaging and exciting.

Special likes: Cannibalism(i have a few sexy cannibal ocs and zombies, BUT DON’T WORRY! They wont eat their partners), violence and fight scenes are fun...kinky stuff is good too :D. Since I’ve been stuck as a seme I know how to make my ocs do kinky things, but for the ukes im so eager to try out, Id like some bondage, rape is ok as long as its not like a snuff-type thing…that’s a huge nono. Powerplay is fun, angry sex is enjoyable as well!

Likes/RP ideas: Adventure, (role playing within role playing...ex: characters playing as pirates or some shit) lol I like rough graphic sex, some passion, something thats really emotional and like a roller coaster...threesomes are appreciated XP for my whore ocs. I like fantasy, reality, heaven/hell, ZOMBIES/APOCALYPSE, and pretty much anything

Dislikes: Shit, piss, vomit, AND PEOPLE WHO ONLY PLAY UKE…

Availability: ALL the time lol my phone has ebuddy/AIM. I AM ALWAYS ONLINE since I have a smartphone :p

Contacts:

AIM: HomicidalHugz

Yahoo: iluvjthm666

Feel free to IM or email me if youre interested!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukiss7

• azuneko

• HomicidalHugz

• yumemochi

I've played as all three before. Quite true what you say, about people only playing as Uke.

I'd be interested in starting a topic with you!

• 2 weeks later...