Blood Lust (Dark one x one RP) (Open)

ukiss7

hey everyone. I'm wanting to rp something Dark, Horror, and Sadistic RP. It's going to be master slave themed. I have different plots, but i would like to hear what you all have to say. if your interested in joining pm me. I usually love doing RAPE and abusive relationships or non relationships rps. Mostly anything goes.. from kinky torture, or hardcore rough sex. I do it all. I'm an uke, so i want semes that will dominate me and are controlling. I also can be seme upon request.. but i usually look for dominance.

--My Likes, Favorites, Things i will do: Penetration *double penetration, Triple.. and if their's a 4th* , anal sex *love making to rough hardcore* , oral, face fucking, anal enema, mpreg, school play, age play, rape scenes, bondage *mild to heavy* abuse, love. Relationships, sex toys, kinkiness. chocking, blindfolds, spanking, pain, gore, angst, torture, bdsm, fear, force.. and if you want to know of something else you like or wanna try that's not listed, don't be afraid to ask. HUGE FAN OF INCEST! rabbit16

--My Dislikes: godmodding, responses less then a paragraph. (i understand some posts won't be long but don't make them like one sentence or two)

--My pairings i would like to do: *bold is what i want to play*

--Supernatural

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human (in process with Maknaehariiex27 )

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x Vampire

Ghost x Hunter

Hunter x Vampire

Demon x Angel

Neko x Demon

--Misc.

Human x Human

Royalty x Peasant

Master x Slave

Master x Furry

Servant x Royality

--Age Wise

Adult x Teen

Teen x Teen

Father x Son

So again, any questions or pairs, genes, or anything that's not here on the list that you want to try or do. Just let me know. I'm open to anything. and if i haven't tried them.. im willing to try it. :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ukiss7

• maknaehariiex27

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i want to do a vampire x human rp with you, i havent done that in a long time. and omg you like to do so many kinky things xDDDDD :3 but i don't judge, i have done kinky/ abusive relationships before

sweet ^^ orz i know. lol and many of them i want to try lol it would probably be too long of what i wanted to try. so i left it open for anyone who have any thing they want to do XD. so do you have a plot? and your character

I want to be the vampire in the relationship :3 for plot wise, it just sounds very generic but uummm it could be that my character (who is unnamed at the moment) lives in one of the old house across town that no one wants to approach because there have been rumors of people who have entered, have never come out. And that they always see a figure in the window watching anyone who comes near it. But then, there could be the person who is new to the town, decides to check out the house for himself to see if it's really as bad as the rumors say they are. Of course, from there, he could meet my character, and we pick up from there.