Two New Pictures

Nicholi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Back into photoshop painting work again. Here are two of the latest pictures I have done.

1e4bko.png

dqq6mo.png

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Karin

Currently working on one that you guys will freak over. well... the Naruto fans will anyways. XD Here is my progress so far.

8wfa8n.png

And... finished this one.

2iw96x4.png

Now I have two more requests to do. A Minato (side by side adult/child version, which may take me longer than 2 days to do.) and then a very dreaded one.... Orochimaru and Anko picture. T.T Why am I so nice sometimes?! Stupid snake, I hate the character. XD

OMG these pics are amazingly well done! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Naruto/Sasuke one. rabbit8

And that pic with Hatake is PERFECT! You are sooooooooooooooooooo talented! rabbit14

I'm curious to see how will your other pics turn out.

(Other than that, is your leg better?)

Leg is still bothering me a bit. Other than that, things are alright. How was the rp you read of mine. Im curious on what you thought of it.

Sasuke and Itachi (this one is an early Christmas present for a friend of mine that cosplay's as Sasuke)

24ngrvm.jpg

Minato Kid/Adult

29ksvtw.jpg

Orochimaru and Anko

2cdizdj.jpg

WOW these images you made are SO beautiful. I love Minato Kid/Adult. Also the way you made those clouds! So beautiful! rabbit8

I will tell you a trick to the clouds. Its a preset paint brush for Photoshop CS6. XD No way in hell would I sit and try to create clouds, takes to much time and is a pain in the ass to do for me.

Pein/Pain (Preta Path)

73ldi0.png

My friends, I believe are trying to kill me with characters I find annoying or don't like. >> Oh well, Looks like I am eventually going to photoshop paint all the characters by the time I get these requests done. XD But first... I am going to work on a special photoshop picture of Sasuke and Itachi. For another friends Christmas present. :3 I will make sure to post it up when I get done. But that one will take me quite some time to finish because of all the parts. The idea is to have Sasuke in front (closer to camera), Itachi in back with wings overlooking his brother from behind. With a Sharingan background and hopefully, if I can figure out how to do it, sunlight rays coming out from the pupil of the huge Sharingan eye background. Background will be variations of red on black. I am hoping it looks as good as it does in my head. lol.

Thanks for the tip. Stupid me I though you crated the clouds yourself and I was thinking how could you make that texture look so real. XD

OMG I can't wait for the Sasuke x Itachi one! I like your whole idea with the Sharingan background. Hope it will turn out as you wish.

I will let you go ahead and have a peek at what the idea looks like. I don't have the wings on Itachi yet. Waiting til I get shading and highlighting done before fooling around with that. But here is what it looks like so far.

3442goy.png

That's absolutely gorgeous! And you were VERY fast! :cuteonion45: I'm curious if your friend will like it!

yea, he wont get on until later tonight. and it took me a good 1 and a half days to do that. But I am going to redo the wings. which wont take me long at all. I just want the wings more detailed so it stands out a bit more. Cause it just looks... eh to me right now. I will post the updated one as soon as I get it done.