The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas purrs a little and licks Tony's cheek, lowering his ears, "aww even if I clean myself already, I still want to feel you fill me up," he pouts a little. He blushes and nods his head and shivers as Tony pulls out, watching Tony cum and then licks his cock tip while purring. Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, "what do you mean? I always look this way," he laughs a little.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony moaned as Lucas licked the tip of his cock "Do you plan to make me hard again my neko? Be good boy for now and clean yourself". He washed himself quickly and smiled "You are always cute and even cutter when you blush. Plus you are seducing me non stop with your big eyes. It's hard for me to resist your charms". 

Lucas blushes and wags his tail as he looks at Tony, "n-no I was just helping to clean you off that's off." He pouts a little and slowly nods his head, "o-okay," he leans back in the tub and cleans himself. Lucas looks at Tony and then laughs a little, sticking out his tongue a little, "well.. that is something I can't help since this is the way I look," he wags his tail a little while he was washing himself.

Tony got out of the tube and grabbed a towel to dry himself "I'm hungry now my neko. Let's go and see if the ladies cook something for us". He took some jeans on him and a t-shirt and throw the dirty clothes on a basket "I will ask mom to wash our clothes later Lucas. I have no clue where my aunt keeps the washing machine". 

Cody gets out of the tub as well and grabs a towel, drying himself off. He laughs a little, "did I make you work up an appetite," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek. He nods his head and wags his tail, "alright sounds good to me," he puts on a t-shirt and some shorts. He nods his head, "I am sure... sure has her washing machine in a laundry room," he sticks his tongue out a little and laughs a little as he then heads to the kitchen.

Tony followed his lover into the kitchen and smiled seeing his mother was decorating a cake "Is this for a client?" Rose nodded "Yes, your aunt and I are a great team now. I plan to move here forever and also I will sell my old flat. I had only bad memories from there". She smiled "You two have to cook the dinner as Luna as no clue to cook and Linda left to deliver the roses". Tony laughed "Ok mom. My neko and I know how to cook". 

Lucas watches as Tony's mom was decorating a cake. "They are so lucky. It looks so good," he wags his tail. He tilts his head to the side and nuzzles against Tony with a purr as he looks at Tony, flickering his ears, "I like eating food more than cooking food," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Tony smiled "That's true. You like to eat lots Lucas". Rose laughed "Luna eats more than Lucas because she's pregnant. You should cook some noddle soup for us all. You have everything you need in the fridge". Tony nodded and dragged his neko away from the cake. "Help me love. You can cut some vegetables, don't you?" 

Lucas perks his ears up a little and blushes softly, "but food is so yummy," he wags his tail a little. He perks his ears up, "yeah I suppose that's true. She is eating for more than one person now." He looks at Tony while he was getting dragged away from the cake, flickering his ears and nods his head, "okay," he wags his tail. "Which ones do I cut," he tilts his head to the side.

"Just cut the green onion but wash it well before you cut it" Tony said. Rose was watching them from far and smiled "I never known you learn to cook Tony". He looked to his mother and smiled "My aunt usually brings me food but she couldn't came daily so I learned by myself to cook and take care of me". Rose sighed "It's only my fault. I should have looked after you instead of listening to your idiot father". Tony smiled "Let's not talk about past anymore mom, we are happy now, aren't we?" 

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head as he washes the green onions in the sink, wagging his tail. He then starts cutting the green onion  as he listens to Rose and Tony talking. He flickers his ears a little, wagging his tail as he finishes cutting the green onion, "what else should I do," he tilts his head and then puts the chopped green onion in a bowl.

"Nothing more love. Can you please go and check where is Luna? She should come and eat some fresh fruits until the dinner is ready". Rose laughed "I think she's with the kitties on the pool. Since you clean it today she decides she wants to swim for a while, before her belly is starting growing". 

Lucas flickers his ears a little and nods his head. He looks at Rose, "pool? Got it," he nods his head before going outside to the pool. He saw Luna in the pool, walking over to it, "hey mom. We are going to be eating soon," he wags his tail a little.

Luna smiled "Where were you two? I wanted to ask you if you can help me with some furniture in my room. I need to make room for the kitties to sleep there. I don't like them to sleep outside like last night. I want to buy a bed for them". 

Meanwhile Tony finished to cook the dinner and smiled. "Do you know when auntie is coming? I want to serve the dinner". He asked his mother. 

Lucas tilts his head and blushes a little, flickering his ears a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... we were kinda... being naughty," he sticks his tongue out a little and laughs a little. He tilts his head and nods his head slowly, "I will let Tony know you need help making room for the kitties so they can sleep in your room."

"She is on her way back. You can serve the dinner" Rose answered as she put the cake on the fridge. Luna and Lucas came into the kitchen and she smiled "Rose do you know where to find a bed for the kitties? Last night they slept outside as they didn't like to sleep on floor. I can't let them sleep on my bed since I'm pregnant". Rose laughed "I will tell Linda to buy a special bed for cats. Come on, let's eat now". 

Lucas wags his tail as he leads Luna back to the kitchen and walks over to Tony, rubbing against him with a purr. "Luna wants a bed for the kitties so they don't have to sleep outside." He looks at Luna and tilts his head, "I am sure a pet store is a good place to find pet beds," he wags his tail a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Luna smiled "Oh, a pet store. I will ask Linda to take me to one. I know that before the kitties like to sleep in Tony's room". Tony laughed "They didn't sleep there, they just come every morning to disturb me and Lucas". Linda who just entered said "I think I have an old bed for cats in the storage room. Tony you have to go and check". He nodded "I will. Also I want to take out the piano, I want you to play on it at our wedding". Linda clapped her hands "It's a good idea. I can put it back in the living room". 

Lucas tilts his head and wags his tail as he looks at Tony, "aw but I liked when they 'disturbed' us. Though it was kinda awkward on their... timing sometimes," he laughs a little. He flickers his ears a little and rubs his chin, "hm.. well that will save money then buying a new one, I heard somethings are pretty expensive at pet stores." Lucas wags his tail, "so does that mean you will play it more after the wedding," he tilts his head with a smile. One of the kittens, the runt of the litter walks over to Lucas and rubs against his leg while purring. The kitten was starting to get rather cold so he went through Lucas' pant leg to stay warm, purring softly.

Tony sighed "The kitties are after you again Lucas. And I'm jealous on them for always wanted to cuddle with you". Luna laughed "You are so silly Tony. Lucas loves only you. Do you know that if he doesn't love you, he wouldn't let you take his virginity? They create us to help humans, not to sleep with them". Tony rolled his eyes "You are naughty Luna". His aunty giggled "Enough you two. Yes, I plan to sing more on piano. Rose knows to play too, but she isn't as good as me". Rose nodded "We can try to play together Linda".

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears as he looks down, laughing a little, "aw but I always cuddle with you Tony. If anyone's jealous, I think the kitties are," he wags his tail as he bends down, getting the kitty out of his pant leg and holds him to his chest, listening to the kitty purr. He perks his ears up a little and looks at Luna while he blushes a little, wagging his tail when he was going to hear Linda sing as well as Rose. He watches the kitten go under his shirt and blushes, flickering his ears with a purr, "the kitty is so soft... it tickles," he laughs a little.

Luna nodded "They are very cute indeed. But I think we should find new homes for them when they are growing". Tony nodded "Yes, we can keep the cat so she may have new kittens later". Rose giggled "But where is their father?" Linda laughed "I have no idea who is their father as apart from Meow I didn't see any cat around". Luna smiled "So mama's cat name is Meow. She may go far away just to find a mate, she's not horny as us the neko anyway". 

Lucas perks his ears up and whimpers a little, "f-find new homes? Do we have too? I don't want to say goodbye to them," he lowers his head a little. He tilts his head, laughing a little, "a cat name Meow? That's so cute," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up and blushes, tilting his head, "so cats and nekos have different sex drives? But we are technically the same," he laughs a little.

Luna smiled "They are growing Lucas. I'm not sure Linda will like to keep 5 adults cats". Linda laughed "Meow came here a year ago, I look after her and I will take care of her kittens as well. I won't find any new master for them Luna". Tony petted the cat "I gave her name my love. She was just a kitty when aunt found her. She kept meowing so that's why I call her Meow". Rose served the dessert smiling "Try my new cake. I hope you will like it". 

Lucas lowers his ears, "but it's not like Linda will looking after them by herself. She has us to look after them as well," he swishes his tail. He tilts his head as he looks at Linda, "so your not going to get rid of them?" Lucas looks at Tony and laughs a little, "oh... well that makes since," he wags his tail. He perks his ears up and sniffs the cake before trying it, wagging his tail quickly, "it is so yummy."