Talk about your Zodaic

Ashstar

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Its good to know that you are Gemini and introvert as well (We're the same ;) thumbs up! ). I don't have all the attributes of a gemini. I am no social butterfly(nor flirt) but I like thinking. You might say overthinking too much (like playing simple game as piano tiles or shopping an outfit). If I don't have any mental stimulation, I might end up counting every streetlight (Yup, I did that once or twice). Oh, I don't like math too but I love algorithm (sounds so contradicting). Like you, I love to talk (a lot) with someone I truly know (and close). Wit? If you are talking about humor or jokes. I am a bit slow about that. I tend to spoil the joke. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Ashstar

• JianCua

• BlueNeon

Guest Iiva

I´m a hybrid of Virgo & Libra. And I am nothing like those two :D

Only thing what is true for me is my South & North node- everything else can leave aside.

• 2 years later...

As a virgo I find certain traits of mine similar as to what those puny horoscopes always portray the said Zodiac. I am having a huge problem with how I notice small things, every tiny detail and just judge certain individual silently. It's completely bothersome, I'd get quite OC about it to the point that I get to overanalyze.

I guess the plus side of it was I get to be affected only by the people who mattered to me the most. I am certainly not a people-pleaser, to hell what they think about me.

The fact that I also have a perpetual resting bitch face does not help at all. Goodbye socialization. LOL

source.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, I'm an Aries through and through. We're the superheroes of the Zodiac sorry everyone. I'm stubborn, outgoing, loud, headstrong, passionate, literally made of fire XD the funny thing about Aries is that our strengths are also our flaws, but we're just so lovable so who can deny us! I tend to attract Scorpios and Leos, and let me tell you something when a Leo, Scorpio, and Aries get together we can take over the world. it'll be messy and loud and we'll probably fight a lot, but it'll happen for sure

• 3 years later...

I’m a capricorn :(. Every single goddamn Capricorn description be like: stubborn, hard-working, and ambitious. LIKE- LET ME BE A FAILURE. It’s such a slap in the face everytime I go to read my fucking zodiac sign traits - half of which, I don’t even see in myself, and not only is it so repetitive, it’s so obviously vague (as with all horoscopes and such) and stupid to me. I feel like people try to live up to their zodiac signs but at the same time, it’s so restrictive, shoving basic ass personality traits down your throat. I don’t discount the fact that there could be some cosmic truth behind things like life, death, and birth, but also, it’s kind of funny thinking about how there are probably people getting paid to write about your theoretical sexual compatibility or predicting the course of your career based on these fictional constructs of astrology. But hey man, i dunno. Maybe me replaying the same exact opening mission in gta (franklin driving the stolen car and avoiding police) for 2 hours straight just to make sure I didn’t damage the car at all, is indication enough that I may be, just slightly, stubborn.

• 3 weeks later...

A typical  Sagittarius  who is very

adventurous, some say crazy.

Live for today, doesn't think that much for tomorrow 

Commitment is a word  I don't use. Instead, I use communication 

Love my Job

Traveling is top passion 

Freedom is a must "have my own interpretation of freedom" 

Weakpoint: Trust easily which led to back stabbing in the past. Learning to be carful now.  

• 4 months later...

Pisces (Scorpio rising)

Your priorities in life are art, love, children, social life and animals, and you give them a lot of strength and attention. By nature, you are a fighter, you have a strong spirit of war, you tend to argue and get into conflicts that do not always end well for you. You tend to extremes in everything and devote yourself to work and pleasure. You have a strong will, and you struggle to the end

(yea that I struggle thanks)

Dark side of the sign (LOL)

Eat, drink, love, have fun — this is your credo. You indulge in sensual pleasures whenever there is an opportunity. At the same time, you do not suffer from any remorse, as a result, you forget all ideas about morality, especially with regard to s*x. You take what you want, and when you have enough, the poor loser can go to all four sides. Most likely, you will turn into a bitter drunkard, since the ability to self-restraint is not your strong point. You can be very rude, because you can not stand when they interfere with the fulfillment of your desires. You never forget those who dare not obey you and can wait indefinitely for the right moment to take revenge. You are a real nightmare, because your ability to harm others exceeds even the ability to harm yourself.

(so basically I'm a self-centered prick...)