Itachi Uchiha Cosplay 2 Pictures

Nicholi

Here are two of my Cosplay Pictures. I am still waiting on the cloak and I will have another photoshoot to do. Reason: Halloween Party (Cosplay/Dance off Contest) 2014.

binhmw.jpg

28thxcn.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• Karin

• Yukuu

Here are some more pictures. I finally got my cloak! :3

9zobqb.jpg

2vmzi3o.jpg

nebwco.jpg

mwz5ut.jpg

2l9qxcm.jpg

2vt8ej8.jpg

125m3d3.jpg

Back again with a new picture and two video's. Comment if you like, I love feedback!

Title: Itachi, Caught again! (Need to work on that Ninja Skill a bit more, I keep getting spotted. XD )

f0xeeb.jpg

Cosplay Video's:

Youtube:

Video 1: Itachi Being Random ->

Video 2: Itachi, Imma Ninja: ->

Got to love the random stuff with friends.

That cosplay is perfect! rabbit14 Are your eyes made red in photoshop or you used red lenses?

lol, photoshop. I wear contacts and the colored ones are way to expensive for me to buy. Here is a picture I did for a friend who was cosplaying as sub zero, along with two other pictures ive done since then.

261m4k4.jpg

waixq1.jpg

18d4qu.jpg

I loved Sub Zero, he was my favorite from MK. :D

Lol don't laugh at me, but, the 1st of your pics (the one with the water) is photoshopped as well or you really posed in that place?

Your photoshop skills are really good, so I can't tell when is real and when it's a photoshop work in some of your pics! rabbit14

XD I could keep you guessing on all of those pictures on if they are photoshopped or not. But that would be mean. *whisper* All of them are photoshopped into the backgrounds. except the ones I took at my college on deck and the one sitting in the chair was in the activities center at school. I really wish I had gotten to take cool pictures like the one I photoshopped into a lake setting, cause it looks awesome. Even fooled one of the professionals into thinking I actually took a picture out in a setting like that. XD Tomorrow is the party! A friend of mine gave me the headband and a bonus.. the hat this morning. So now I can throw the ones I made away! XD The headband is a high dollar replica and man... I love it! Gonna work on the bells tonight for the hat. But here is a picture of both. plus cut the bangs this morning to fit the character.

oh god, I had one kid come up to me just a moment ago and tell me when he grows up... he wants to be a ninja, just to bad he wanted to be Minato and not the awesome Itachi Uchiha. That made me tear up just a little when he told me that. XD sitting around in my full cosplay right now and loving every minute of it.

Hat and headband picture in the car right after I picked them up from a friends house. XD Im looking really damn close to the character now. Just missing the ring, but that I can do without. Just a minor flaw in the cosplay and not really needed.

o5nmkx.jpg

OMG even your shadow seems real in that picture near the lake! You're really a pro when it comes to photoshop! rabbit14

The hat and headband look very good, you make a perfect Itachi Uchiha! By the way, have fun at the party and Happy Halloween! rabbit16

lol, well ive been doing this for quite some time (6 years). I learned everything from photoshop tutorial's I found online, except the basics which I learned... 2 years ago. XD And they don't help me in the least bit. Got to love college sometimes. Anyways. Yea im sitting up at 2 am here. Probably need to get my butt to bed and get up around 8 am to get ready for that party. Here is me with my hair straightened. :3 *nod* I will take lots of pictures and show off the best ones on here tomorrow sometime. Probably while at the party as well. XD Also some vids too.

640adh.jpg

2d2iuqx.jpg

Your cosplay looked so great! rabbit2

If you can show us videos of other photos, from the party, I would like to see! rabbit4

Saddly the party didn't go as well as planned. Hardly anyone showed up and only got a few pictures. Saddly, no vids this time like I wanted to do. But I will be doing more events with friends and hopefully get some more pictures and vids soon. But for now, I am fixing to go to the doctor since I have found a knot on my ankle around oct. 23rd and its been hurting me. Fixing to find out what exactly it is, and if I may need surgery to fix it. Will update when I know more.

well... just got back from the doctors. I have somehow managed to hairline fracture my ankle. >> Say hello to my friend for the next 6 weeks. T.T

1492oht.jpg

But yea, I will be working on the other pictures from the party to show them off. Here is the original of that picture I did.

i3yjdf.jpg

I'm really sorry to her about your ankle. Does it hurt badly? rabbit0

Did the doctor say it's not needed any surgery?

I like both the original photo and the photoshoped one. You make such a good Itachi Uchiha!

It hurts, they only put me on ibuprophen, which made me mad. >> could of put me on something that actually helps the pain. psh... anyways. No surgery is needed since its just a hairline fracture. And thanks!

Newest picture is now finished! Will be working on pictures until my ankle heals, and also be working on rp's as well. Which reminds me, if any of you guys want to do an rp. Just pm me and we can figure something out. :3 I need more rps, only have 1 on here that keeps going, but very slowly since he only replies every once in a while when he can.

20pefqx.png

just finished this banner. Was bored so went a different route this time.

fthfg9.png

That's a good idea to work on the pictures until your ankle heals. By the way, how is your ankle, does it still hurts?

I'm a disaster when it comes to writing. When I want to write something all the ideas leave my head. XD But if you'll RP I will read it!

The banner turned out really good! rabbit8

lol, I have two rp's at the moment that haven't died yet. I need to reply to one of them at some point. Just trying to wait until a post comes to mind. Ankle still hurts and it will for quite some time. and thanks! I had one rp going really well until my partner had a few unkind words with another person on this site and he just up and left. Made me sad cause I really was enjoying the rp. here is that one since it is really long and it will give you something to read. XD

Wow the cosplay is really good! The photoshop effects turned out great too! It's one of my favorites! rabbit8

I also started reading the RP you gave me. It's long indeed but I enjoy it so far!