Sweet Tormentor ((Pigeon x Tetsu))

Kotorichan

theo_by_birb_brain-d82qxf7.png

Name: Theodore (Theo) Karven

Sexuality: Gray-ace

Position: Seke

Personality: Theo is extremely shy and nervous, he doesn’t really do well around other people and so doesn’t have many friends. He actually finds the company of others more stressful than others, especially since he has a tendency to blame himself for anything that goes wrong.

Bio: When Theo was young his father walked out on him and his mother. His mother ended up working at a strip club to pay the bills, but it was never enough to really keep them out of poverty. When Theo was in early middle school someone found out about his mother’s job and started to spread it around. This was the start of people bullying him, due to his own shyness he never stood up for himself and just became more and more of a target to everyone around him. He lost friends because they didn’t want to become targets themselves.

In high school things got even worse as his mother lost her job. She found a lower paying job but she was considered too old to work at the strip club. Theo started working as soon as he was old enough but it didn’t help much since people would often steal any money he had on himself. He was always too scared to talk to anyone since his mother seemed stressed enough already. Eventually he took to blaming himself for anything that happened, convincing himself that he somehow deserved any kind of abuse he suffered at the hands of his peers. In junior year he began to develop the habit of self-abuse, although no one noticed since he already had a large amount of cuts and scars from bullies. His only hope that keeps him going is the fact that he got a scholarship for his high SAT scores and will be going to a college in a different state. Theo often idealizes his future to keep him going, telling himself that as soon as he gets out of the place he lives he’ll be able to start over and live his life to the full.

Other: Suffers from anxiety due to all of the bullying he’s experienced. Sometimes breaks down in full force panic attacks when he’s pushed too much although he tries to hold the panic attacks back because so many people have purposefully triggered him to that point when they learn that it’s an issue for him. He wants to study psychology and literature, although he tries not to tell anyone in case they laugh at him for having ‘nerdy’ interests. He always wears baggy sweaters no matter how hot it is to cover his scars.

Theo sat under a tree behind the school. It was a beautiful day and school had just gotten out, so he decided to spend some time reading the newest book in his favorite series. If he went home his mother would nag him about studying and cleaning his room, so it would be better to stay here. Well... As long as he wasn't found... He couldn't help but glance up nervously to search the school greens for any sign of his tormentor, Theo just wanted to have some peace and quiet for a couple hours...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Tetsu

[TABLE=class: grid, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]

2v2TH7D.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NAME: Trevor Evans

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AGE: 18

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WEAPON: Knives

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SEXUALITY: Straight (originally)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]POSITION: Uke

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PERSONALITY: Perverted, Sick-minded and loves to play around. Trevor doesn't take life seriously and just do things on his best whims.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BIO: Trevor himself was not a bad guy when he was younger. He was a resident of Montgomery City; an honest to earth kid with good upbringing from his christian parents. He was also academically excellent at schools that at such young age, he represented local competitions. But such happy life can't exist without a price. Right before he graduated from primary education, his parent had an awful separation due to infidelity of both parties. None of the two wanted to take custody of him as they are eager to live with their new families. Thus, he was sent to an orphanage.

By then, his life started to turn 360 degree. He got mixed up with the bad guys that right about two months after moving, he had learned how to drink, smoke and to do drugs... and of course, to have sex. He caused trouble day after day and there was no way for him to count how many faces he had left messed up because of intensive bullying. There was no way for the orphanage to have him after he almost killed a fellow resident. Well, it's not the good 'almost killed' kind of way since even though the other party was alive, he was left in a vegetative state. The orphanage would have considered to let him stay if he learned his lesson..if he regretted what he did for even a tiny little bit. But as sun rises every day, Trevor keeps on picking people and the incident clearly didn't bother him even a bit.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OTHER: Trevor always keep knives with him. Even at school, he carry around such dangerous weapon with him but he had to hide it at a very impossible place to find. Right over his crotch... since no one would dare to grope him over his privates.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]QUOTES:

"You think crying will help you? Too bad, That just makes me giggle in happiness"

"I say, you just have the face right for punching. You've got talent kid."

"Guess what? I don't motherfucking care."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The then-blond-now-bleached-to-gray haired senior student of Montgomery High School was just finished raping a freshman guy he set his sight on. The poor guy looked like a sick fuck looking for a raping and the kind hearted Trevor helped him together with his friends. Well, he was fucking him... but he isn't gay. That's what the senior thought at least. Buckling his belt, the rapist turned around and left the victim covered with semen from different guys... both outside and inside. The poor guy was crying, cursing but the gang wasn't sorry in a bit. They were even laughing at how stupid the loose guy looked.

A few minutes later and Trevor was once again bored. The guy he did was boring, screaming like a fuck but he just knew the whore was enjoying everyone's cock inside him. Well, it was amusing at least, but not enough to last the whole day. The gray eyed bully searched around for new victims to play around glancing at every sight of people... people that looked like they were begging for a fuck.

A brown haired guy came into view. Turning a book page by page, the guy looked like he was part of the scenery... and that Trevor and his pals were clearly a disturbance. Well, he doesn't give a fuck. Whoever it is, he's a poor guy that Trevor took sight of him...

"Now now guys.... did you know I am losing my book? Some nasty pervert must have stolen something from my bag"

Trevor said, walking closer to the guy as he continued.

"What!!? Isn't that my book? You sick fuck... why is it with you huh!??"

A staged angry expression formed over the gray haired guy's face. He was waiting for the reaction of the other which he's sure to enjoy every little bit of it.

Theo practically jumped out of his skin as someone raised his voice nearby. He dropped his book and looked up with wide eyes.

"w-what? n-no, I'm sorry, you must be m-mistaken, this is m-mine"

he stammered helplessly, completely caught off guard by the stranger's sudden verbal attack.

"I-I, uh, if you lost your book y-you can b-borrow mine? or I can help you find it?"

The boy offered, visibly shrinking back in terror. He was never good with confrontation, or really any social interaction. He didn't know why people seemed to like picking on him so much, it never occurred to him that his fear could be amusing.

"Or, uh, i-if that's too much trouble then y-you can just have my book. I-I don't really need it..."

He picked up his book and held it out to the stranger, silently cursing himself for being such a pushover. Theo didn't actually have very much money, and the book was new so it wouldn't be in libraries for awhile... But losing his chance to read something was better than getting beat up by this terrifying person.

"w-what? n-no, I'm sorry, you must be m-mistaken, this is m-mine"

Trevor's heart throbbed hard, the boy looking so attractive with his stuttering voice. Well, of course he wouldn't say a thing. That was simply a fellow man appreciating the good looks of his fellow. Well whatever, he wasn't here to play compliments but to amuse himself. The gray haired bully stayed silent, waiting for the stuttering fuck to finish whatever he was saying.

"I-I, uh, if you lost your book y-you can b-borrow mine? or I can help you find it?"... "Or, uh, i-if that's too much trouble then y-you can just have my book. I-I don't really need it..."

"Bla.. bla.. bla~ you sick thief. You just want to get away from being punished ehh!? You think I'm an idiot?" Trevor yelled towards the bullied guy, turning his head to his pals as continued, "Hey buddies!! This fucker thinks I am an idiot!!"

Darting a fierce glare, the 18 year old bully was sure enjoying the moment finding a new amusement to spend his boring time with. Trevor lightly punched the tree just right before the other's cheek, moving his face closer to him. He looked like he was going to kiss the guy, the others cracking a laughter at his sick joke. But instead of moving closer to the stranger's lips, the bully's lips headed for his ears.

"You sure??, I'd love to borrow some other book, stretch it so wide it'd never close. It's a nice idea. Very nice. We can go look for this 'book' together"

Trevor made a meaningful comment, each word directing to him gaping the stranger's ass. He wasn't sure if the innocent man would get what he mean, but his pals sure did seeing how an evil smirk formed over their lips.

Theo flinched as the stranger's fist hit the tree right by his face. He could already feel himself beginning to tremble before he even understood what was being said to him.

When it dawned on him what the other male was implying, Theo felt sick to his stomach. His body was shaking uncontrollably as he tried to think of some way out of the situation. He was used to getting beat up, but no one had ever gone that far...

His gaze jumped from the man in front of him to the others that were surrounding them. "P-please, d-don't. I-I don't think you're an idiot, I'm so sorry just p-please" once again he felt his stomach churn at his own weakness, but letting these guys have their way with him would be far worse.

"I'll d-do whatever you want just d-don't do t-that" he looked away, trying to force down he tears that threatened to come out.

All he had wanted was a little bit of peace, just to be left alone for once... But it seemed like that was completely impossible.

'How stupid could I be? I shouldnt have stayed on campus, I should know by now that nothing good ever happens here...' He thought bitterly.

Theo couldn't bring himself to actually look at the faces of any of his tormentors, he had been bullied enough to know what he'd see. Cruel smiles without a hint of remorse or pity... It never got any easier to see how inhumane these people could be.

"P-please, d-don't. I-I don't think you're an idiot, I'm so sorry just p-please"

The sight of the trembling brown haired stranger made Trevor dive into ecstasy. He can't help but get turned on more and more at each tremble which resembled fear. The gray haired bully pulled back his fist and his fist, an obvious smirk showing at his Caucasian face.

"I'll d-do whatever you want just d-don't do t-that"

Hearing those words made the gray eyed senior crack an evil laugh. Those were just about the exact thing he needed to hear. 'I'll do whatever you want' is far worse than being gang raped by him and his mates. The other guy was asking for a death wish... well, whatever.

Trevor can't think of anything fun at the moment. He doesn't want his precious wish to be used up on something stupid. Instead, he planned on keeping the brown haired fucking genie around for errands or whatever. Who knows, the stranger may prove himself useful over something unexpected.

"Okay Genie. I'm actually a good guy, right guys?"

The senior asked as he turned to his friends to ask for confirmation. Well, as expected, the gang laughed hard at the thought of Trevor being a good guy. He can't be any good except on bed. He's too rotten to start changing into a good guy.

"Give me your number. You'll be part of our group. We're friends from now on. You are?"

Trevor extended a hand, inviting the other to do the same.

Theo slowly reached and took the stranger's hand. "I-I'm Theo..." He said hesitantly, still having trouble looking at the other's face.

He didn't trust this person, not even a little bit. The strange boy seemed like he wasn't the kind of person who'd let Theo off with just a couple of punches.

The brunette wondered if he had gotten himself into something worse... At least if he had let them just rape him it would be over pretty quickly. Whatever they had planned for him could go on until he went to college.

"I... Uh... I don't have a cellphone..." He mumbled, looking away in shame. He never had any friends to call, and cellphones were always so expensive that it just wasn't worth it. "Y-you can search my bag if you don't believe me... I... Uh, I can give you my home phone number?" He offered, still to intimidated to try to get himself out of the situation.

"I-I'm Theo..."

The brown haired stranger reached for the other's hand to introduce himself. 'Theo was it?' the name he was too cool for a guy like him... a target for bullies. Trevor grabbed the reaching hand and gripped it roughly, showing the other guy just how strong he was. Trevor would love to see more of the weakling's trouble's expression.

"Theo ehh~ Awesome name you have there. I'm Trevor... these guys are extras. No need to know their name"

The grey haired senior announced, looking back to his friends with a teasing expression., well... he wasn't lying anyway. The two fuckers were just people riding his infamous reputation. He bet the two teens would leave him and pretend they are someone he forced to hang out with should trouble arise.

"I... Uh... I don't have a cellphone..."..."Y-you can search my bag if you don't believe me... I... Uh, I can give you my home phone number?"

The senior raised a brow at the response of the other guy. At this age, even a person with low paying salary can get the cheapest phone. If the weakling had a home phone number, why should it be impossible for him not to own a damn phone? Well, it's most possible that the guy just wanted to save his own ass the trouble of communicating with them. Oh well...

"Doesn't matter, Theo. Give me your home phone number or anything that can get me through you."

Theo quickly pulled his notebook out and tore out a page. His hands shook as he wrote his home phone number and school email address. It took him extra long to write out the information because his hands were shaking so badly. Finally the teen held the page out to Trevor.

""H-Here... That's it... unless you want my class schedule..."

He immediately cursed himself for speaking as soon as the words left his mouth. If he hadn't mentioned that then Trevor probably wouldn't have even thought of it.

Theo stared at the ground as he kept the paper held out, trying desperately to keep his fear under control. It was starting to become hard to breath but he didn't want this person to see him have a meltdown. He just knew that he needed to hold on until he was alone.

"C-can I... Can I go please? I need to g-get home soon..."

He inched backwards so his back was pressed against the tree. Trying to appear as uninteresting as possible so that the gang of guys would go away. It was true that he needed to go home, if it got too late his mother would end up yelling at him.

((tried to draw Theo looking less girly))

theodore_by_birb_brain-d82s3p1.png

""H-Here... That's it... unless you want my class schedule..."

Two eyes are carefully watching every movements of the brown haired weakling. Shakingly scribbling something on a piece of torn paper, Trevor patiently waited for the other to finish. When the damned piece of paper was offered to him, Trevor accepted it and placed it inside his pocket. That was too much of a hassle to be calling the weakling's home phone for nothing. He better be worth the trouble.

When those suggestive words came out of Theo's mouth, the gray haired bully just knew of what to do. Really, he doesn't have to call the other or whatever. He simply needed the weakling to be around him every goddamn time the other is free. Wide evil smirk showing on the bully's face, Trevor just knew of what to say.

"Heh~ you sure are enjoying this ehh... Okay Theo. You have to hang out with us every time you are free.. I won't ask for your schedule, like hell I have time to check what you are doing. But! If I hear you're free and you haven't come to me... this new friend of yours may just get upset "

Theo intimidated the other, clenching one of his fists right in front of the green eyed stranger.

"C-can I... Can I go please? I need to g-get home soon..."

Trevor stared at the guy who seemed to be struggling over something. It's not like he worried over the weakling, but the person was acting really weird. Two eyes were focused on the other as the weakling leaned himself over the tree for support. He wasn't sure what the heck was going on and he was not about to ask him that or ask him if something is wrong.

"No you can't. You're leaving your new friends too soon? Wanna hang out with us?"

Trevor, not caring what the heck was happening to the weird stranger, asked.

"No you can't. You're leaving your new friends too soon? Wanna hang out with us?"

Theo stared up at the stranger with wide eyes. He had to spend time with these people? What did they even want from him? The teenager opened his mouth to protest, to find some kind of excuse as to why he had to go home, but nothing came out but a strangled whimper. He felt like his lungs were being crushed by some invisible hand.

'not now... not in front of these people....'

He reached up and tried to tug the front of his sweater away from his neck, even though he knew it was useless. His mind was already spinning with all the possibilities of what these people could do to him. The familiar sting of tears reached Theo's eyes and no matter how much he tried he couldn't hold them back.

"P-please, n-not now... L-later?"

He finally managed to force out a couple of barely audible words. Although he knew the effort would be in vain. The teen's tear-filled gaze lifted to Trevor's face, hoping to see some kind of pity.

"P-please, n-not now... L-later?"

Eyes in the brink of tearing was what showed on the brown haired stranger, looking pitiful in front of Trevor. The Ashen haired bully wasn't affected though, not a bit of conscience as the other looked like begging. Trevor was too currpoted to feel sympathy over the other; not once had the senior sympathized any of the the victims that fell prey om his hands.

Cold eyes met the other as Trevor observed the weird movements of the green eyed teenager.

"Guys, look at this friend of ours. He's rejecting us right after making acquaintance. Does he even think of us as friends"

Trevor teased more, wanting to see more strange action from his newfound friend. Moving closer to the other again, the bully reached for the weakling's hair, wanting to pull it close as he began speaking.

"Look, I hope you know what's going on right now. Stop playing dumb and come with us."

Trevor's next words were the final straw. Theo felt like there was no doubt that he would be beaten up at the very least for trying to stop the bully.

"I- No- I didn't mean-"

His words came out forced and disordered, his oxygen deprived brain unable to put together a singal coherant sentence. The boy gasped for air like a fish out of water, the mocking faces of the group swam around in his vision.

Theo once again tugged at the neck of his sweater, trying to breath as his face went pale. The sounds seemed to face into a dull roar and any further words were impossible for him to understand.

He managed to make a pleading whimper before blacking out, his body going completely limp and his breath beginning to return to normal.

"I- No- I didn't mean-"

The strange movement of the other had went for the extreme, a strained voice escaping from the weakling's lips as though he was lacking air. The ashen haired bully and his crew hadn't said anything, simply watching the 'friend' who was beyond normal state. The suffering of the brown haired senior seemed to turn Trevor on as an obvious bulge formed over his trousers, his cock twitching at the thought of fucking Theo.

Even as the weakling whinedm Trevor hadn't done anything to help him or to simply stop the bullying. An evil grin crept over his lips as the Ashen haired bully snickered.

It seemed the green eyed weakling couldn't take the bullying any longer as he fainted, luckily resting aside a tree trunk. Otherwise he would have fallen to the ground which could hurt his head and Trevor won't help the stranger get up. There was no need anyway, as Trevor ordered his two pals to take the other to the storage room. It was an old stock room, a storage room indeed... only Trevor meant it 'cum storage'.

Theo's body was limp as he was carried to the storage room. His body seemed to be trying to recuperate from the panic attack he had.

After a few minutes his eyes fluttered open. Everything that had happened felt like a dream that he had just woken up from. The young man didn't even try to move, his mind still hazy from the lack of oxygen. His gaze wandered around the room he was in, not really processing what he was seeing.

"Where...?"

He mumbled, slowly trying to sit up despite the pounding headache he felt. He didn't remember going to sleep in a place like this. Once again fear began to gather in his chest as he started to wake up properly.

The two friend the ashen haired senior had carried Theo, placing him down not too carefully to cause a faint thud, dust scattering around the unconscious body. Right after doing so, Trevor asked the two to leave, wanting to savor the other for himself.

"You two, you can leave"

Not wanting to anger the dangerous male, the two darted away, leaving Trevor alone with the unconscious weakling. Two gray eyes scanned the face of the other, finding him so attractive. Walking closer, the ashen haired male found himself reaching for the other's face, his lips attempting to kiss the other. The instant two green eyes appeared on two newly eye lids, Trevor reflexively pulled away.

"You woke up. You should be thanking me for not leaving you out cold and carrying you over here"

Trevor lied, wanting the other to be feel indebted to him.

"Thank... You..."

Theo's voice was slow and uncertain. He wasn't really sure if he should be grateful to the person who had caused the panic attack, but he couldn't risk being rude.

"Um... So... I can uh, meet you before school tomorrow..."

He said as he slowly stood up, feeling a bit dizzy. The young man had to lean against the wall to clear his mind.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to hang out and stuff... Please don't be angry..."

He looked over at the bully with a fearful frown, hoping that he could be forgiven for passing out. For now he just wanted to be left alone and get some rest, he was far too shaky to spend any more time with the strange man.

"Thank... You..."..."Um... So... I can uh, meet you before school tomorrow..."

The ashen haired bully narrowed his eyes, watching the other struggling to stand up on his own. Sleepiness may had be the reason or something related to the situation Theo was in. Trevor was not about to help him anyway, he wasn't even worrying the other guy. He had done so much bad that his heart knows no goodness anymore. Trevor himself knew that the most.

"Sure sure, you could meet me before school" Trevor said, a smile creeping over his damn attractive face. The other was probably going to ask the senior bully to let the other go home and rest. Well, the dangerous male wasn't about to do that though. Why should he? The other may not appear the following day, too afraid to even show up at school. Before the prey disappears, Trevor needed to savor the petit male.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to hang out and stuff... Please don't be angry..."

"It's alright. However, I'm not about to let you go. Won't that be too much of a shame to go home now? We're all left alone here. Oppurtunity or destiny or whatnot has brought as together. Let us play something awesome~"

The perverted winked, his cock twitching in unison.

"It's alright. However, I'm not about to let you go."

Theo froze when he heard those words. He didn't understand how anyone could possible be so cruel. He looked over at his tormentor with terror. A shudder went down his spine as he noticed the bulge in the boy's pants. He wanted to say something but his throat felt like it had closed up. The boy managed to cough nervously and pushed his glasses up on his face.

"Uh... w-what do you mean?"

He knew what Trevor wanted, and he knew that he wasn't going to get out of it. Theo just wanted to put it off as long as possible in hopes that Trevor would change his mind. The hope quickly vanished as he came to the realization that Trevor would have given up when he passed out if he was going to.

"Are... Are you gay?"

The young man regretted the words as soon as he spoke them. Asking that kind of thing would definitely just make things worse.

• 1 month later...

"What do I mean?"

The ashen haired teenager laughed at the question the other had spoken. Was he someone so innocent, or was he someone that had been feigning ignorance? Either way the pervert wants him. Moving closer to the other, Trevor slowly unbuckled his belt as his hand reached for his zipper to pull it down. Winking to the other, a wide and perverted grinned formed over his lips, such as that of a predator to a prey.

"Am I gay? Am I not? Huehuehue~"

Cracking an evil laughter, The senior student pulled his pants and underwear down, his hard cock springing up in unison, as though it had been craving to be let out. With both hands on his waist, Trevor continued to talk.

"It doesn't matter. Come. I have something a faggot like you would enjoy."

Theo gasped as the other pulled his pants down. The young man immediately put his hands up to push Trevor away.

"W-what's wrong with you? G-get away from me!"

He cried out in complete terror. He already felt like it was getting hard for him to breathe again, this whole afternoon felt like a complete nightmare.

"I-I'm not gay! G-go f-find someone else!"

He knew it was pointless to fight back, it was probably just making things worse if anything. But Theo was too terrified of what was about to happen to just give up. He tried to push Trevor away with his hands and started to desperately kick his legs, hoping he could discourage the other enough to be left alone.