Three-Way Cross Roads [18+]

WolfDog12

Bare with me for a bit here for I am new and only joined a short while ago. Anyway This is going to be a really intense rpg with viewers digression advised.

What happens at a fork in the road? People must choose to go left or right, but at a Three-way fork in the road there is that illusive third option. In this case you won't have to pick a path, for the "trolls" of each path will come to you.

I know a lot of people have done one on one rpgs on this site but I would like to try something Idk if anyone else has tried before. This Rpg will have 4 main based characters, the pet and the three Pet owners. Kaito was a normal good looking teenage male who was wandering lost in a strange town since he was a traveler and he had gotten kidnapped by some slave traders. He was then sold off to the highest bidder (in this case bidders) and he happened to be brought home to a huge mansion owned by 3 roommates (can be brothers or other wise I don't care). Kaito starts off as just some cleaning slave but after only 3 days he is dragged into a room where the three boys are waiting to strip him down and take him fully. The three some times take turns based on the night but other times they will all go at his at once with two at his mouth while the third at his rear and they rotate until they've all got their turns.

Here is the Link to the characters:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Again here are the rules you must always follow!

Rules:

1. This is kind of a first come first serve deal and again if you are under 18 talk to me about wanting to join. Everyone else just come in and post if you want a character or anything.

2. No god modding because that is unfair and no one needs to deal with it. You can be something non-human in this Rpg but don't go over board with powering your character since there will be 3 of you and Kaito was just a normal teen.

3. No auto Hitting. It's not hard to just type that you're going to hit someone and the results if he succeeded to his another character.

4. Be descriptive!! I don't want any lame one liners or bad posts just because you can but I do want something with a little more meat so you're not left asking "where's the beef" (Sorry couldn't help it)

Intro Post:

The day had finally come; People moving around and gathering into the show room where they would be displaying several pets on sale for people to buy. The pets on sale weren't your typical dog or cat and this crowd, being made up of people wearing fancy clothes and expensive jewelry, clearly showed something more expensive and precious was being sold here. As everyone took their seats for the show to begin, the first "pet", an older man but still young enough and build strong, was brought out and was completely exposed to the crowd for all to see him and his features. They showed off several different aspects and the crowd coo'd in amazement. Some bid right away for the man and when he was sold off, the next pet was brought out.

Somewhere nearby was another shipment of slaves that had just been captured all being brought in a large car as they were moved like prisoners from point A, their free lives, to point B, a life of slavery and constant servitude. Each individual was inspected to see who would go in the next show or who would just be put on a normal marked. A boy with slate blue-gray hair was yanked out of the car and forced in front of the inspectors who moved his pants and underwear to look in, moved his shirt and looked at his scared face. within a instant the inspector was yelling at the guard to take this one to the show. The inspection wasn't yet over but he seemed to be a special gem so the guard took this special case to the show right away despite it getting towards the end now.

The boy squirmed in an attempt to escape but they drugged him and stripped him down to nothing. Just as the announcer was wrapping up the auction show, an assistant ran up and handed him a slip of paper. "Hang tight Folks we actually have one last minute gem thrown into the mix for you to begin your bids." He gestured with his hand for the assistant to bring out this male.

They had this new kid stand in front of the crowd to show off his features of his soft and strangely colored hair, as well as his hazy eyes from the drugs the shined a crystal and yet shadowy blue color that looked like the sea when teary-eyed. This boy was tall with a slender boy and he had a cute round rear with a slightly feminine look. His skin was pale and silky smooth all the way around. He looked like a gorgeous doll unlike anything else. This boy had straight teeth and was well kept all round the board.

Instantly bids were going off calling out for the attempt to bye this doll-like figure. The crowd screamed out, numbers flew all around creating a loud roar that went against the usual quiet snubbing attitude they normally took on. His lips were a little red from having been biting them on there way to this hell hole and his eyes were a bit puffy from lack of sleep. This only added to his doll-like figure and air.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• WolfDog12

• Blackbutlergurl

The dark haired male glanced over the crowd, a bit disappointed that he, yet again, didn't get a toy that he desired. Glancing to a feminine male beside him, Shou snarled lightly, as the wealthy man sitting amongst them had gotten the girly pet that was the best of all shown tonight; albeit he wasn't to Shou's absolute liking.

Never the less, the auction was coming to an end, Lefung smirking lightly as he stood to leave the room. He wondered what his brothers were doing at the moment. Glove clad hands dug into the pockets of fitted jeans to pull out a lighter, to light a cigarette that had been waiting between slightly pink lips from the beginning of bidding. After the flames was present, the sound of the announcer's voice met his ear, having coal colored orbs to dart to the stage.

"Hang tight folks we actually have one last minute gem thrown into the mix for you to begin your bids."

That surely was a jewel on stage. The pale beauty stood with fear, and slightly altered features from the treatment his body was going through. Shou stared to the slave, mouth slightly open, and the shouting words of others becoming deaf to his ears. All the businessman could see was the small, petit male on stage. Within moments of snapping back into reality, Lefung stepped forward and opened his mouth.

"For this one ... I will give two million dollars. Right here...right now." The words leaving his lips with such an empowered tone, the audience seeming to shut up, besides the small whispers of who he were. Once the dark haired male knew he had surely won the slender figure on stage, he snapped his fingers, yet another one of his pets, not half as beautiful as the newly acquired, but beautiful all the less, came fourth with two suitcase filled with money, and slowly placed them on stage.

Lefung stared into the blue, dimly lit eyes of his new toy. "Come with me." He whispered, holding out a hand for the other to take.

The blond haired teenager had just finished toying his recently charmed prey. In front of the poor prey's lover, the brown eyed sick blond savored the tightness of the virgin man. Funny how the bottom kept on crying, blaming him for raping the poor prey when he himself was rocking himself back, meeting the hardened cock with his every thrust. It was apparent that the prey was holding himself back from moaning but Alexis just knew what to do with the sick fuck. Raising one of the prey's legs, the blond's cock reached the other's inside deeper, meeting his sweet spot.

The guy was wasn't able to hold himself any longer. He moaned similar to what should have belonged to a slutty woman being pleasured. The prey's lover does nothing but stare at the two figure in heat, obvious bulge showing over his trousers. Alexis can't help but sickly laugh over the once lovey dovey couple. Stupid! This is what the true form of love. It really is fun toying with people and with their so called "pure love".

"Man, that was fucking great!"

The blond teenager told himself as he decided to go home and tell his two brothers another sick story of his. Remembering that it was the day of the 'auction' - a hobby his brothers has picked up - had the blond guy debating whether to go home or not. In the end, his curiosity won him over as he decided to head for the place his two other brother should be at right at the moment.

The crowd was big and the noise had surprised Alexis. He didn't expect that the 'auction' was going to be this lively ... or this fun. Amused, Alexis walked deeper into the crowd, trying to find any of his brothers.

"For this one ... I will give two million dollars. Right here...right now."

The familiar voice had Alexis looking for its origin as his eyes met the dark haired brother of his. Alexis would have went to him by then, but curiosity had won him over again, wanting to find out what made his brother bid such huge amount of money for such a useless pet.

"Two million and five hundred dollars for this sick fuck. "

The blond teenager yelled in a very disinterested tone. He looked at his own brother and smirked which should have been a greeting.

Akira grumbled obscenities to himself. He hasn't found that special pet fuck anywhere, and if he hasn't found one, he'll just buy a random fuck or fucks if he wanted some real angry sex. He decided to buy a random fuck, but none of the pets seemed perfect hi his eyes. They all have pure-white skin, big wanton eyes for being drugged up, moans so loudly and lewdly just from a touch, and perfect, pink, tight-looking holes, but they all want to be dominated by someone. It's kind of like a sixth sense to him. So, Akira decided to wallo in drinking, smoking, and picking up fucks in cheapskate bars or clubs when the auction came close to ending.

"Hang tight folks, we actually have one last minute gem thrown into the mix for you to begin your bids"

Akira started to drool at the sight of the 'gem' was really a gem. The gem's eyes showed a great amour of submission, sensing slight fear, and his skin looked delicious to lick and suck my claim. I stopped my roaming eyes at his hips, perfectly curved and his hole looked perfectly tight, perfect for my whole cock to fit in there when Akira asked the announcer to part the gem's legs

Before Akira bid some amount on the gem someone beat him to it,"for this one, I will give two million dollars. Right here, right now" a familiar voice spoke up. He looked around and glared at Lefung who was holding out his hand for the pet to take. Akira was about to outbid him when another familiar voice spoke

" Two million and five hundred dollars for this sick fuck", Akira glared when his eyes stopped at Alexis. Akira was pissed now and didn't want his pet being tainted by his brother's ugly skin.

" Two million and eight hundred dollars right here", Akira waved his cash around, cigarette in his mouth

Kaito glanced up towards the outstretched hand and, thanks to the drugs, that hand was the only thing he could really see with everything else being too blurry. He reached out towards the light he could see hoping it would save him when more voices popped out pulling that hand away. The announcer pushed Kaito back gently so they could work out who would be buying him right now. The voices were nothing but sounds at the moment but Kaito was trying to understand what was happening.

The thin male slid down to his knees with his body feeling too heavy to keep up anymore. His blurred eyes searched with fear for something or someone to help him. Now fully unaware of any of his body movements, he moved closer reaching out for any of the buyers still not sure who they were. A guard came on stage to deal with him until the announcer was done with the auction. Feeling like a fish the male was pulled back by something in his mouth and could feel his back pressed against something a bit warmer. Hooking the pets by the mouth was the best way to subdue them without leaving any outer marks or wounds.

This boy wasn't like the others in his reaction. The others moaned and sucked the fingers that were placed in their mouths however this young gem tried to pull away. The guard quickly pulled his head back more to prevent this kid from getting away. The guard quickly shot the announcer a glance to hurry up before anything went wrong.

The dark haired man glanced back and glared to Alexis, as the idiot even bid against him. What the hell was wrong with that boy. As the eldest of the three siblings turned to regard the gem once more, yet the other voice of his brother called out to his ear, which made Lefung groan in annoyance. With a swift turn, a deadly glare present, Shou parted his lips to speak.

"Such idiots. What the hell are you two doing? This isn't your money you're a slinging around. I'm the heir to the business, and unless you both have a job that paying you two million dollars then go right ahead and buy him. Our father's company was no more than a multi-thousand dollar franchise, and if that's the case I'd love to see you come up with the money." Staring to the two with cold eyes.

This stunt, of course would bring an image to their name, and it quite angered the eldest. Everyone in the auction knew for sure that the three brothers managed to stay wealthy somehow, and albeit these suckers all bid on pets, he would never go as far as inviting them to his black market. Jealousy could be a hell of a disadvantage.

Lefung, for one, cared of his image, and regardless of the countless rumors, with him being in a mob, he refused to have his two brothers soil their name any more. With a sneer, the dark haired teen turned to the announcer and took it upon himself to get on stage. "Two million and nine hundred bucks. Final." He spoke, the slave from before going to ramble for more suitcases and taking out an amount of nine hundred extra.

Shou smiled to the jewel before him, grabbing onto the pet, and nudging the other's chin to look to him. "You are mine."

"Hang tight folks, we actually have one last minute gem thrown into the mix for you to begin your bids"

Alexis' attention shifted to the source of yet another familiar voice. It was his damned ummm... whatever fuck years old brother of his. A smirk formed over his lips, wanting to tease the damned guy. He knew that the sick fuck was this goat fucker's type. Well, he got sick goat fucker brothers who're into boring things. The sick fuck everyone was bidding their fat money on was beautiful... well, at least. He wasn't anything else... anything enough to captivate Alexis.

"Such idiots. What the hell are you two doing? This isn't your money you're a slinging around. I'm the heir to the business, and unless you both have a job that paying you two million dollars then go right ahead and buy him. Our father's company was no more than a multi-thousand dollar franchise, and if that's the case I'd love to see you come up with the money." ... "Two million and nine hundred bucks. Final."

Well, his sick brothers' interest made him much more curious, seeing the glare of one brother of his; the other clearly pissed off.. or so it seemed to him.

"Bla bla bla~, you nasty sick old pervert. A pedophile like you is ought to be gang raped and be shamed in the public!"

The annoyed blond stranger pulled his tongue out, one pointing finger pressing down the Caucasian skin below his right eye. He was annoyed that he can't come up with a legit comeback to his brother belittling him. The older guy was indeed the heir to their father's company... moreover it was only the 24 year old guy that was really helping the business. Alexis is a carefree person, he doesn't give a fuck about future or whatnot.

The present was what mattered to the blond, knowing that youth will never last. He may have all the time in the future, with all the money they had... but his youth will never go back. Plus, being tied down to doing things is something he will never do.. ever.

"BAHHH!!!! Shitty brothers! Let's all justl buy the sick fuck then gang rape that slutty faggot every night. We live in the same household anyway. Just so you know, I want no weird disease coming to me. You guys better not have fucking any disease..." Alexis ranted loudly, his voice cracking up before turning to the sick faggot of everyone's interest "and you too. I don't know how many sick fuck has been inside that shitty hole... but I hope you got no fucking disease!"

"Such idiots. What the hell are you two doing? This isn't your money you're a slinging around. I'm the heir to the business, and unless you both have a job that paying you two million dollars then go right ahead and buy him. Our father's company was no more than a multi-thousand dollar franchise, and if that's the case I'd love to see you come up with the money." ... "Two million and nine hundred bucks. Final." Lefung stared at Akira and Alexis with cold eyes.

"Bla Bla Bla~ you nasty sick old pervert. A pediophile like you is ought to be gang reaped and shamed to the public", Alexis childishly stuck his tongue out at Lefung and pressing the skin down his eye.

"Shut the fuck up, Alexis!", Akira yelled at him, irritated at his childish antic. Alexis was the youngest brother but being the youngest doesn't make you act like a child, and it pissed him off that whenever he pulls one of his antics, Akira would crave angry sex.

Akira swung his pocketknife he always kept with him and pointed at Lefung," What I'm doing, dear brother", Akira sneered at the last word," is buying that sweet piece of ass there", he pointed at the drugged up gem, " and fuck him into oblivion", he gripped the pocketknife towards his face harder," I don't care if you're the fucking heir, you always talk big so maybe I can slit your tongue to make you shut the hell up. " 3 million!", He shouted without letting go of Lefung. Akira thought it'd be a waste if Lefung bought the gem, then he would make the gem a servant or some shit...waste of a good body.

"BAHH!!!! Shitty brothers! Let's all just buy the sick fuck then gang-rape that slutty faggot every night. We live in the same household anyway. Just so you know, I want no weird disease coming to me. You guys better not have any fucking diseases..."

Alexis raised his voice and faced the drugged up gem," and you too. I don't know how many sick fucks has been inside that shitty hole...but I hope you got no fucking disease".

Who fucking cares about getting a disease, I only care about sticking my cock in that tight little hole", Akira shouted at Alexis to himself", he's just going to waste that perfectly sweet pice of ass just like Lefung!", Akira exclaimed to himself. Akira suddenly had the urge grab the gem, run away, and lock him up so he won't run away and Akira can fuck him like a best all day, every day until Akira or the gem dies.

" No way am I sharing with you 2 freaks", Akira huffed, crossing his arms," Lefung, you just want to fuck by how much he's worth and Alexis wants to fuck him but still wants to be cautios during sex, so he won't get disease, whereas I want to fuck him because I'm a natural born sex beast".

The announcer was really nervous because he knew these brothers were never going to agree and it might just end horribly wrong. He was about ready to agree to the 3 million but then kept his mouth shut hoping it would at least lead to them adding even more to their cash payment. The announcer was just as greedy as everyone else in the room or in the business so he wasn't willing to just give up on the chance of reaching 4 or even 5 million.

"If you guys don't hurry up and bid more then I will be settling on the 3 mill", the announcer greedily whispered trying to prevent any more talk about what to do. He heard Alexis's suggestion and wasn't willing to let these three even try to setting on a price together. What better way to get more money then to pin three Sex greedy brother against each other.

The guard couldn't care less what they decided on and simply lifted the thin teen and brought him out back while they were to settle on a price. They dressed the boy back in his normal street clothes that added to his charm and got his papers ready for when the price was settled. Kaito could no longer stand on his own and was sitting on the ground against a wall out back but he seemed to be focusing in again on what was happening around him which was clearly noticed. The guards couldn't afford him getting back his adrenaline and running off because there would be no way of getting him back without leaving a few bruises on his fair and white skin.

Kaito soon began his struggle to stand up and a doctor could see this meant he would be attempting to run. That doctor walked over and gave him another little dose of the drug which kicked in almost immediately. The teen dropped to the ground again losing any and all the focus he had regained. The guard stood near him and placed a sheet over his head so his eyes couldn't start adjusting to the new dose of the drug and allow him to focus on things.

No one could be more annoyed than Lefung at the moment. Firstly, both of his, seemingly retarded, brothers were ruining every fucking thing, and secondly why the hell would the assholes even bid against him to begin with. Hell, true he offered quite a lot for the blue haired beauty, but three million dollars, in which his next-to-oldest placed for the last pet of the auction, was a bit expensive.

Shou did most he could to protect his image, but having someone point a knife to him, let alone hold him hostage wasn't to his liking. With swift movements, the eldest of the three brothers snatched away from the violent male and glared heavily.

"If you put your hands on me again, I'll make sure to have you regretting that. Do not touch me. Another thing, I suppose you didn't understand a word I spoke, and I thought Alexis was the slow one. You bid three million dollars, yet where the hell will you get it? I'm the heir, I have the money...you don't even have a job; unless you do and I don't know of it. Regardless of whatever money you do have, it isn't three million, but...fine he's all yours. I'd just love to see where you get this money from, because I sure as hell ain't paying. I am the one in charge of our wealth remember? No matter who's to pay for the brat, I will have him. So you're just wasting your time with the arguments." Jumping from the stage and waltzing away from the post to his younger brother.

"Shut the fuck up, Alexis!"

The blond teenager turned to his other brother, smiling as he raised his right arm, middle finger pointing upwards while the rest was clenched. He didn't say more, not wanting to argue with his most disliked goat fucker brother. There had been a few exchange between his two elders. Not really caring, Alexis turned to his side as he talked to the stranger right next to him.

"Ohh, you look cute. Want to fuck quickie inside the bathroom stalls?"

Disgust showed on the other's face. What was wrong with this fugly stranger? Alexis was good looking and he was surely good in bed. Well, whatever... it was the sick fucker's fault for not wanting him.

"Oh well, whatever. Just be sure to use that ass or that tiny hole may just close up."

Alexis looked back to his hateful brother as the other started to talk shit again. For some reasons, Alexis hated the sick goat fucker than the eldest goat fucker. Maybe because the two was somewhat similar that the blond find the other to be annoying.

"Who fucking cares about getting a disease, I only care about sticking my cock in that tight little hole"

"Know what? Shut up. I care about disease, not you. Go die with your herpes infested ass."

The blond responded, not hiding his irritation. The other kept on talking about shit which Alexis didn't need to hear. He kept himself busy chatting random strangers. Who knows, true 'gem' may just be around the crowd. He may not need to spend two million for a fuck. Maybe there's a free ticket to sex heaven somewhere.