{NEW} ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in the Country of Hearts ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ RP Restart

ChibiMonkey

Haihaii Everyone!! :D

I am restarting this group rp with (mostly) new people because the last one died off. People didn't respond too frequently, many people disappeared and their characters had to be replaced, then those replaced characters disappeared again soo...FRESH START :D.

So, this is basically an rp based off of Alice in Wonderland. I more specifically am basing it off of the manga, which is based off of Alice in Wonderland, it's called Heart no Kuni no Alice - or, in english, Alice in the Country of Hearts.

I'd prefer if you have read the manga, it would just be easier than having to explain things. But if you're really dedicated to join and haven't/don't want to read, then PM me and we can talk.

Really, you can read the entire series in one day, a couple hours even, there are only six volumes - and yes, it is complete/finished.

If you would like to join, you can find the manga here to read. Or, if you want to read it even without joining, here it is still ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Rules:

At least one decent sized paragraph per post. More is of course always welcomed

I understand not everyones native tongue is English, that is fine, but do try to keep grammar and spelling in check and decent, easy enough to understand. Along with this, no: txt tlking lyk dis

No god-modding

No controlling others characters unless given permission by that person through messaging outside of the rp thread.

No killing main characters, again, unless otherwise given permission

I am subject to add more minor rules if i see necessary

Be nice and have fun :]

Try to post frequently. I understand not everyone is on every day, but if it goes a week since the last post and it is your turn, and I've given reminders and such, then we skip that persons turn and move to the next. This is unless I am otherwise notified a person will be busy and cannot post within that week.

Important note on some characters:

If I've made a character as minor, and you really want to play them, let me know in a PM. I've only made some characters minor because though this is a group rp, if we were to make every important character in the manga, an important character in this rp, then there would be quite a lot of people to keep track of in it.

If not obvious enough, Alex is Alice

There is of course Vivaldi, a women, the Queen of Hearts. This can go many ways. Make her a male, King of Hearts. Keep her as is, a women. Or, make her a minor character anyone can play, only when she is needed. If someone really wants to play her, either as a male figure or women, then PM me and let me know. Otherwise, she will most likely be as is, minor character.

Dee and Dum can be played by one person if desired. If two people want one each, then discuss amongst yourselves, I'm fine either way. I personally do think they should be played by one though.

Nightmare, I believe, should be a minor character

There are other characters too, very minor ones, already minor in the manga. These ones are certain to stay minor and unnecessary in the rp, and if brought up in the rp, can be played by anyone.

Mary Gowland - I believe also should be minor

Any character I made minor, like Gowland or Nightmare, etc, if you really want to play them as a main character, PM me and we'll talk

~Now Fun stuff~

Characters Needed:

Alex (Alice): ChibiMonkey

Peter White (White Rabbit):

Blood Dupre (Hatter): Blackbutlergurl

Tweedle Dee and Dum: FatPanda

Boris Airay (Chesire Cat): Zombie_in_a_box

Elliot March (The Hare):

Ace: Tetsu

Julius Monrey (Clock Maker/Fixer):

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Sooooo, please join~ ^^ If you want to join as a particular character, then go ahead and post your character sheet for him. You can have the character so long as he isn't already taken, of course. Peter and Blood are necessary characters that need to be filled. Elliot, Julius, and Ace would be nice to have filled too but not necessary. ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

Alsoooo just because in the manga Alice is the main focus and loved, that will be different than our rp. All characters can like others as well, flirt with other characters, and such on. If i did this part exactly as the manga, it'd be a bit godmodding and overcontrol xD even i wouldn't like that. They will all still like Alex of course, but not all in the end will end up loving him. However Peter in particular I think should be a bit more Alex focused, as that is all Peter's character. Peter, whether Alex ends with him or not, should still love Alex in the end, but, in the end, he can realize it's not a romantic sort of love, and so therefore whoever plays Peter is not stuck to only loving Alex.

You're character also does not have to be exactly like the character in the manga, just the same aspects sort of thing.

301758-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Alex Collins

Personality: Alex is a very curious type of person. He hates being ordered around and told what to do. He's a dreamer, who loves to do things his own way, and if he could stay a child forever, he probably would. He dislikes growing up and wishes fantastical sorts of things were real, dreaming about other worlds and universes out there - which a lot of people call him crazy for. He ignores them, because even if he knows they're not really and don't exist, the thought excites him.

Bio: Born in a rich upper-class family, Alex was always taught to do things the 'proper' way. He was made to be an elegant young man, but he always dislike getting dressed up and fancied, preferring to climb trees and swim in lakes. He enjoyed the free spirited life, feeling that being riche confines him, as did the clothes and standards they refined him to be held to. He doesn't hate his family, but simply wishes they were less controlling and let him be a kid, and simply enjoy himself, do things his own way.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• firebird

• FatPanda

• Zombie_In_A_Box

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]

NAME:

Ace

ORIENTATION:

Bisexual

POSITION:

Seke

PERSONALITY:

Perverted, Makes lame jokes, and playful.

Although a secret of his reveals his

coldhearted and ruthless nature.

BIOGRAPHY:

Ace is a former serial killer that destroys

clocks around the Kingdom. However, he

was beaten up by a stranger and had his

clock almost destroyed. Thankfully, the

clockmaker found him and fixed his clock

for him. To thank the guy, he aides him in

doing the killing in order to protect the

clocks all around the Kingdom of Hearts.[/TD]

[TD=align: center]js3cukb.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

here's a pervy ace for you

Blood+Dupre.png

Name: Blood Dupre ( Hatter )

Position: Seke

Personality: charming, flirtatious, laid back , and loves black tea

Biography: Boss of the mafia ( The Hatter Family ) and currently involved in a civil war with the queen of hearts

Thank you

for joining! ^^ And sorry
, I fixed it. Also, I know you're keeping your same character and everything, but can you still repost him here? Thanks ^^ Same for you too
please

OTL *mutters curses at character sheets* I'll get it to you soon xD

you know how I hate these things .___.

and I want to make them less dumb so I actually have to redo it =~="

Could I join?

I'm currently in the process of reading the manga so I can get a better understanding of it.

Sure

, just choose an available character and make a sheet for him.

Will do in a matter of moments..trying to finish the manga

And thank you Tetsu. I sure hope we do. ^^

Elliott March (The March Hare)

75664.jpg

Personality: Has the usual crude edges of a Mafia member and is very quick-tempered but this is just the surface. Underneath that all he's somewhat sweet in his own little way not to mention shy and his un-mafia-like trait of getting embarrassed easily. He's like a puppy with how easy he makes it to care for him and how lost he really is. A lover of all things carrot except the actual vegetable -which is just denial- and deeply believes that he is not a rabbit. Apparently, he's a long-eared 'dog' .Righttt...

Position: Seke

Biography: He is second in command to Blood Dupre, head of the Hatter Family. Imprisoned on the charge of destroying his best friend's clock and sentenced to over 90 thousand years in jail, he was later saved by Blood -with no clear explanations whatsoever- and has been fiercely loyal to him since then.

Okay, thanks again for joining,

~

Now we still need at least a Peter White before we start the rp. Someone to play Julius would be nice as well, but he isn't as necessary as the white rabbit.

So, if any of you know anyone who might be interested, please refer them, or, if your interested in playing another character, that's fine too if you want ^^.

My pleasure to ^^ and i'll let you know if I find someone for the Peter White role.

Still need at least one more person to join as a white rabbit/peter.

Also

and
don't forget your character sheets.

*soft grumbling* I'll get it soon I swear! Today/tomorrow for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

*soft grumbling* I'll get it soon I swear! Today/tomorrow for sure!

Teeeheeeeheeeheeeeheeee *evil snorting laugh*

I simply could not resist hahaha...

I don't even know if the picture is a boy or a girl OTL

oh well, I might regret this later but the urge to do it was too great :p

Geh, I'll work with it somehow...

Resistance is futile xDD

Okay, here it is:

Since they look alike, they look like this:

6lMJF95FslU.jpg

I suppose one can have red eyes and the other can have blue hahaha

Blue is Dee - the older brother

he's a lazy butt like the panda on the right

is bisexual

and very quiet

Red is Dum - the younger brother

he's very promiscuous and nosy

is homosexual

and hates his brother

My goal was to make them less dumb xD

I totally achieved that...

did you want this in a more formal format or is this okay? :p I swear I could put in more effort but I'm so tired and just could resist the hype to put this down xDDDD

Neko-anime-animal-guys-4014668-435-461.gif

Name: Boris Aray (too lazy to change the name -w-")

Gender - Awesome. (Meaning genderqueer)

Personality: They may get annoying really quickly, absolutely adores riddles and hates when people tell him they have to stick with one gender. They think that's bullshit - why would anyone choose to be one when you can be both? In their opinion, this is the easiest way to live. Boris really likes sweets, but they also like spicy meals. Basically, they like food a lot. And pranking people. They don't really care about one until the person gets sad; Boris is someone who'll do their best to cheer someone up. Unless it's their enemy - then the chances are they'll mock him.

[table=width: 500, class: outer_border]

[tr]

[td]

th?id=HN.608046148274687257&pid=1.7

Name: Peter Blanc

Orientation: Seke

Personality: Obsessive Compulsive, Multiple Personality Disorder, Sweet on those he likes, Severely Jealous, Obedient, Always in a Hurry, and Quickly Angered.

Biography: Works for the Queen of Hearts in Heart Castle as a Prime Minister.[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Thank you again

for joining. Now that we have everyone we can continue.

I will try and start the rp tomorrow, as I'm going to bed soon.

IT HAZ BEGUNN :D

I forget if I mentioned this, but first round of posting order will be random. Obviously I've already posted. You all can post whenever you want for the first round. After that, we will follow the posting order of the first round....hopefully that makes sense xD

Any questions, curiosities, whatever, related to the rp, post here, as to not spam the rp thread with conversation and such.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo,

, and
have gone.

and
you three still have to take your turns. Remember there isn't an order at this point in time, so you don't have to wait for anyone to post before you.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for finally posting.
I will need you to post very soon or else I will need to find someone else to play the hatter.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I am in search of a new Mad hatter, or Blood Dupre for this rp. I apologize how unorganized I have been and slacking on finding someone due to

's disappearance. However, I do have a potential and we may soon be able to continue this rp on the normal, regular pace it should be. I apologize again for the delay in everything. I thank you all for being patient, and hopefully no one else has disappeared ^^'