BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"No, I'll take you." He tried to get up, but ended up falling off the bed onto the floor. A light ow escaped Roger's lips followed by "I'll need a moment."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody looks at Roger and yet blinks as he saw Roger fall off the bed. He slowly gets off the bed and shakes his head slowly, "not right now silly.. I still have a couple more hours," he rests his head on Roger's back.

Roger nodded his head ever so slightly, "Yeah. . .". He slowly got up and lifted Cody, placing him back in bed. He gently took off all his clothes and laid down on his stomach. "In that case, I'll get some rest."

Cody blinks while blushing as he was lifted up and watches Roger lay on his stomach. He nods his head with a smile and slowly leans down, resting his head on Roger's back and closes his eyes soon after, curling up slightly.

Roger slightly wiggled his ass as he felt Cody climb on top. The thoughts from his father came rushing back through his head and still bothered him. But he knew the answer. "Hey, do you want to go out to a nice place for dinner tonight?"

Cody blinks as he looks down and laughs a little, patting Roger's butt and sticks out his tongue a little. He blinks and perks his head up slowly, tilting his head to the side, "dinner? Hm.. alright," he nods his head with a smile. "We can go after I take a shower when I come back from college."

Roger pouts a little and says, "You like my butt?" After Cody's response, his heart skipped a beat and he turned red. "G-great." He couldn't believe he was going through with this, but he was happy and nervous.

Cody blinks while blushing, "well I know how much you like my butt," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks as he looks at Roger, tilting his head to the side and looks at the clock with a sigh, "well.. I guess it is about time to go to the campus."

Laughing, Roger replied, "It is soft and warm, especially on the inside." He groaned and looked at the clock. "You wanna go for a round before heading out?," he said, grinding his rear against Cody's lap.

Cody blinks while blushing, covering his face embarrassingly and nudges Roger with a pout. He perks his head up and looks at the clock, nodding his head, "there is enough time to sneak in a round," he pats Roger's butt, "and but your acting.. I am guessing you want it inside you this time?"

Roger slightly grinned from Cody's embarrassment and turned red as soon he felt Cody's hand again. "If you can handle it, I'll let you fuck me there."

Cody laughs a little and rests his chin on Roger's shoulder, "of course it's not like its the first time you kinky butt," he nibbles Roger's neck while moving his hips, rubbing his cock on Roger's butt, "are you sure I am wet enough?"

Roger was embarrassed and gasped as he felt Cody's nibble. He moaned a little as he felt Cody's smooth, massive erection tease his ass. "I should be ready if you are," he said as he got on all fours like a dog.

Cody looks at Roger and nods his head slowly, watching Roger get in position. He blushes softly and goes on his knees, rubbing his cock teasingly on Roger's ass slowly before putting his hand on Roger's hips, sliding deep inside and starts thrusting.

Clenching his teeth and grasping the sheets, he took Cody completely in. It was still a little painful, but he felt more used to it. He could never imagine that he would ever be a bottom for another guy. This is how much he loved Cody. "How do you like it?," Roger said, slightly wiggling his ass.

Cody lowers his head a little and bites his bottom lip. He slowly looks down at Roger while blushing, "n-no don't wiggle, your going to make me cum already," he pouts a little and holds Roger's hips as he starts thrusting at a steady pace, "I-I like it," he continues thrusting.

Roger giggled and refrained from shaking it anymore. He tried to continue with Cody's movements and keep his head low. His breath started to become heavy slightly heavier and the sweat trickled down his back. He was swept in a whirlpool of pleasure.

Cody looks at Roger while blushing and continues thrusting, massaging Roger's hips, feeling his cock twitch inside of Roger. He looks at Roger sweating while blushing and starts to move his hips faster, "do.. you really like this," he leans forward and quickens his thrusts.

Roger was so focused on his own his breath and Cody's movements that he could only nod in approval. His panting was heavy at this point and his head was swirling. "F-fuck me harder," he gasped out.

Cody blinks a little and nods his head slowly with a smile, tightly holding Roger's hip and moves his hand down to stroke Roger's cock, starting to thrust fast and harder inside of Roger.

Roger felt his dick grow harder every second as Cody's silk like hand grabbed and rubbed him. His tip turned bright pink and felt incredibly warm. "You're not too bad at this." Roger said with a small smile as Cody continued to pound him.

Cody perks his head and blushes, rubbing the back of his head as he continues thrusting, "I am not really use to doing this though," he laughs nervously and lowers his head with his eyes tightly closed, starting to cum inside of Roger.

• 3 weeks later...

Roger's insides were flushed with a wave of warmness as he felt Cody cum inside. Roger's head hit the bed as he released himself as well. His breath was heavy with pleasure and ecstasy. "Not bad at all," said Roger with a sly smile.

Cody blushes softly as he covers his face, laughing a little, "well I am glad you like it then, even though I am not too good at it," he rubs his head embarrassingly as he pulls his cock out of Roger's butt.