Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo smiles a little and nods his head, "of course. I hope I make you just as happy as you make me," he kisses Arata's cheek and goes back asleep. Kiyo shifts in Arata's lap and slowly wakes up, looking at Arata, "oh.. the movie is already over," he tilts his head and stretches.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Arata helped Kiyo to stand up and yawned "I fall asleep as well love. I'm so sorry. And I'm hungry now, I want to eat lunch and some icecream. And I hope to get more dessert in the car later" he said slowly to Kiyo as they left the cinema. "What do you want to eat Kiyo. I smell lots of food here" he added sniffing the air and licking his lips.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "aw... did I get you tired," he sticks his tongue out a little. He smiles and nods his head, "so, some lunch and ice cream? Sounds like a plan," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo looks at Arata and blushes a little, laughing softly, "oh, so you want two kinds of desserts? Such a hungry neko," he walks with Arata out of the cinema. He looks around and watches as Arata was sniffing the air and laughs a little, rubbing his chin as he wondered where to eat. Kiyo walks towards a restaurant with Arata, "feel free to order whatever you want okay?" He smiles and then follows a waiter to a table.

The waiter places the menus on the table and left so Kiyo and Arata had time to decide what to order.

Arata looked into the menu and giggled "They have lots of Chinese food here. I never try it before so maybe I should. I'm used more with Xane's food. He always spoils me". He ordered some dishes and smiled. "I want some strawberry icecream with chocolate plus some cheesecake. And to drink - a huge glass of milk". The waiter gazed on him and Arata sighed "Chinese food is spicy so I need milk. Bring a whole bottle if you have. It will be better for me".

"Sure we can have that, it's been a while since I had Chinese food," Eiichi smiles. He looks at the menu and rubs his chin, "I will get the sesame chicken and some cheesecake. And some fruit punch to drink."

Arata sniffed the air and looked around "It seems young people really love to eat here. I only like Xane's food and only eat on his restaurant. So I'm curious how food tastes here". Once the food arrived he licked his lips "It smells good" he said sipping from his soup. "Oh my, this is spicy Kiyo" he grabbed the bottle of milk and drank half of it "My mouth will be on fire today".

Kiyo nods his head with a smile, "yeah, a place like this is a pretty popular place to eat. Yeah, it's too bad he is too busy on his honeymoon, but at least we get to try new food, or at least, you try new food," he laughs a little. Kiyo watches Arata as he was sipping his soup and blinks, smiling a little, "well don't worry, after this, we are going to get some ice cream. That will help your mouth from the heat of the food," he then starts eating.

Arata ate his soup and drank the milk asking in total for 4 bottles. He tried the rice and the pork meat and smiled. "The food is good but Xane's is better. Even Sophie knows what I like". He ate everything from his plate and yawned "Then order a huge bowl of ice-cream for me Kiyo. I need to cool down my mouth".

Kiyo continues eating his meal and smiles a little, drinking his drink as he looks at Arata. He laughs a little and nods his head, "well I am sure Xane would be happy to hear you like his cooking more than Chinese food. Usually Chinese food is rather popular." Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "once our server comes over, I will order you a nice huge bowl of ice cream."

Arata sighed "He already knows I like his food but keep teasing me about my huge stomach. The food was good here but too spicy. I'm a cat, I can't really eat spicy food". He looked around and smiled "I will go to bathroom then. I drank too much milk. The waiter looked at me like I was a calf for drinking so much milk". He ran to the toilet while the waiter approached their table "Is your friend ok? We never had such client - he drank all of our milk".

"Well of course he knows what you like. Since we go to his restaurant a lot... I mean, we do work there as well so he is bound to know what you like," Kiyo laughs a little. "Well not everything served here is spicy silly. What I ordered doesn't taste spicy." Kiyo smiles as he nods his head as he watches Arata run to the bathroom. He looks at the waiter, "oh... yeah, he is fine. He just needed to go to the bathroom since he drank too much. Oh, can we get a order of a big bowl of ice cream for dessert?"

• 2 weeks later...

The waiter rolls his eyes "We never had such a costumer. He ate lots for sure and drinks lots of milk". Arata came back from bathroom and smiled "I want chocolate icecream with strawberries and some fruits as well. Peaches and grapefruits and maybe some apples as well". The waiter nodded and ran back to the kitchen. Arata laughed "Is he ok? He looked shocked that I asked for ice-cream and fruits".

Kiyo laughs a little, "well... he has quite the appetite is why." He looks as Arata came back and ordered what he wanted for his ice cream and toppings, laughing a little. He looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah he is fine. He is just surprise how big your appetite is," he rubs the back of his head.

• 3 weeks later...

Arata giggled "Because he has no clue I'm not human but a neko. And we do eat lots, especially milk and fish". He yawned and once he got his ice-cream he smiled "Thank you. I like here so we should come more often" he said to the waiter who ran away hearing his words. Arata purred as he tried the ice-cream "It's yummy and my mouth feels fresh now after too much spicy food". 

"Well.. your kind of both now thanks to me," Kiyo laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah that's for sure," he smiles. "It's a good thing I have a brother that works at a restaurant... huh?" He smiles and nods his head, "yeah whenever you want to come here again, just let me know and we will set up a date to come here." Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "well I am glad it helped," he watches as Arata ate his ice cream and smiles.

Arata blincked when he saw the bill "Did I really eat so much?" he asked Kiyo and took out his credit card to pay. "Sophie told me that the man pays on a date. So I will do what a man should do since you are my wife". He also looked into his pocket for some tip for the waiter. "Let's go Kiyo, since we are in mall we should buy some clothes as well". He smiled hoping Kiyo is having fun on their date. 

Kiyo laughs a little, "well your a very hungry neko and the bill isn't just your food. It's mine as well," he smiles a little. He watches as Arata pay and leave a tip, blushing a little and laughs softly, "well... I surely do take the wife role.. that's for sure," he blushes a little. Kiyo nods his head a little with a smile, "alright, let's go," he then holds Arata's hand, resting his head on Arata's arm with a smile. He blushes a little, "I... still feel your cum inside me," he whispers to Arata with a smile.

Arata smirked "You are such a naughty human. But luckily my cum will stay there due to the butt plug I inserted inside you". He then stood up and held Kiyo's hand tighly into his "I want a new hat and a shirt, and we have to buy something for Sara as well since we are visiting her tomorrow. Do you think she will like some puzzles for her age? I heard some clients at work chatting about such gifts for kids. They said it's good for their brain". 

Kiyo blushes and blinks, "h-hey, I am not the only one that is naughty," he laughs a little. He blushes and slowly nods his head, shifting his hips a bit, "it's... a good thing you didn't pick a plug that vibrates or you would make me go crazy." He holds Arata's hand and walks into the clothing store with a smile, nodding his head, "yeah I am sure Sara would like some puzzles, as long as the puzzle is cute. It will probably interest her a lot more if the picture of the puzzles are cute," he laughs a little.

Arata giggled as he saw some shirts with flowers "Should I try such shirt Kiyo?" he asked choosing a shirt with roses on it. He tried the shirt and gazed into the mirror "It looks bad on me, isn't it?" he asked Kiyo. "Can you look for some tshirts too? Maybe I will look better on them". He poured louder taking the shirt off and waiting for Kiyo to come back. 

Kiyo looks at Arata and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah you will look good in that." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "silly neko. Do you think I will look better in flowers?" Kiyo nods his head, "oh, sure I will see what I can find," he smiles as he goes to look around for shirts for Arata. He found a couple of royal blue shirts and a couple of striped shirts. Walking back to Arata, "want to try these on," he smiles a little.

Arata laughed "I think the flowers aren't for us at all. He then tried a blue shirt that Kiyo gave him and giggled "I look good in blue. I will buy this one" he then tried a striped shirt as well and he sighed "I look great in this one too. It's hard for me now to choose one". He gazed on Kiyo "Help me. Which one do you like more?" 

Kiyo tilts his head and laughs a little, "yeah I don't wear much clothes with flowers on them," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles when he was glad Arata liked the blue shirt and then liked the striped one too. He tilts his head to the side, "who side you can't get both? You silly neko," he smiles.

Arata smiled "Then I will take them both. Can you look for a hat as well. I know I have lots of them but I want a new one". He took of the tshirt and folded it, then he took back his shirt. He giggled as he saw a bruise on his shoulder "Kiyo was a bad boy. He marked me as his". He decided he would punish his lover later for it. 

Kiyo nods his head and smiles, "sure I will see what I can find." Just as he was about to exit the changing room, he blushes a little and looks at Arata, "but your always marking me as yours," he laughs a little. He wondered what Arata was thinking about since he had a certain look on his face and blushes, walking out of the changing room to find a hat for Arata. Within a few minutes, he comes back with a blue hat that look like a fedora, "what about this," he tilts his head.