Dreamers confession{18+}(private yuuki-kun x mitsukixlin)

prince yuu

Yoshiro glanced down at miharu with his hand on his mouth only letting out quiet muffled moans. He touched miharus head and pouted "hey I said I wanted you to feel good I already came once..." He mumbled than sat up and touched his miharus cheek again "listen its only natural to want the one you love to feel good to right? I don't wanna be the only one getting pleasure, ne?" He smiled his face still pink from embarassment. After a moment he wrapped his arms around miharus neck and embraced him. He Nuzzled "warm" he mumbled after feeling the warmth of miharus body head.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• MisuChan

Miharu was stopped and listened to Yoshiro his reasoning and signed " you only came once....... but i guess i have to agree to the fact you would want to make me feel good to" he voice trailed off slightly " fine you can do it if you want but i cant grantee i wont do anything..." he stroked the younger male his hair and shifted them a bit so they where both laying on the bed this time.

yoshiro Looked at miharu for a moment than laughed and petted miharu's hair and said "that's not what I ment miharu I ment to satisfy you in other way... I couldn't do that I would only embarass Myself." yoshiro Smiled and kissed miharus Forehead "only you can make me say such embarrassing words but...please do what you wish but only to satisfy yourself." he said while blushing as he placed his head on Miharus Chest.

• 2 weeks later...

Miharu looked puzzled at Yoshiro and blinked a few times then signed and petted the cute younger male his head that was on his chest "i was doing it mostly for my own selfishness......." he mumbled totally thrown of his game and blushed using his hand again on Yoshiro his hard member to finished what he had started kissing the younger male so he wouldnt comment and throw him of his game again whit his cute actions.

Yoshiro blushed as he felt miharus lips on his own and thought 'ah I guess this is his it feels to be loved...' And broke the kiss bringing his lips close to miharus ear and wispered "please don't tease me...kira-san" and gently bit his ear and moaned from his member being played with blushing lightly he layed back and turned his head to the side while glanceing at miharu through his fingers he was using to hide his shameless behavior. He hated that miharu saw such a embarrassing side and felt that it was unfair that he was the only one showing it. None the less yoshiro swallowed his grif and delt with his for his loves sake.

• 3 weeks later...

Miharu blushed slightly at the cute actions and his last name being called by the one he for the lack of a better word loved, he speed his stroking up and tried to hide his embarrassment, he had always been good at hiding the emotions he didnt want to be seen well most of the time.

he strokes as fast as he could menage in his current position and whit a grip that wouldnt hurt the younger male only give him pleasure as he could feel his mental strength fade slightly.

Yoshiro moaned louder as the speed of miharus hand on him member spead up. He ran his fingers through miharus hair and quietly said "i-i told you I don't wanna be the only one getting pleasure." Than he let go of the older males hair and started biting his nails as to quiet the embarrassing noises coming from his own mouth. He looked at miharu and almost immediately looked away because he was ashamed of his shameful faces and behavior quietly awaiting for miharu to pleasure himself.

• 3 weeks later...

Miharu groans "then use your hands if you want me to feel more pleasure then looking at your cute actions and face" he grins slightly and bites softly on Yoshiro his neck not wanting to stop his own hand, curious as to what he could make the cute younger male do with his words and some slight stimulation just being this close with this boy whom he already came to love so quickly made his head spin more and in a good way, he moved himself so he was hoovering slightly over Yoshiro again giving him more access.

Yoshiro moaned at the biteing of his neck and looked at miharu with slight concern. Than noticed miharu hoovering over him. Yoshiro surrendered to the light stimulation he was receiveing and felt utterly ashamed he already came twice. He thought to himself 'why would anyone want to be with such a person'. After thinking so took both hands and covered his red face while biteing his bottom lip.

Miharu lets go of Yoshiro and removed his hands from his face "you really are adorable" he kissed the cute boy his lips and rested himself on the boy and let out a slight sign "im glad your to cute" he mumbled and using Yoshiro as a pillow "good night" he mumbled before falling asleep holding tight onto the boy in his sleep.

Yoshiro sighed wondering why miharu didn't go all the way but ignored it and closed his eyes. He thought about his parents and why he had no friends. Eventually falling asleep still thinking of his life and ended up dreaming of it.

Miharu woke up in the morning with a bonking head he raised himself off the bed feeling dizzy, so dizzy he feel back on the bed with a groan grabbing his head knowing his head injury wasnt as light as he though it to be when he got home the day before. He finally got the strength to make it to the kitchen only to rest his head and his torso on the kitchen counter trying not to curse, he wobbled back to the sofa and rested on there wanting to call out to the boy but he couldnt find the strength to leaving him passed out on the sofa.

Yoshiro woke up and put some clothes on and walked out into the living room seeing miharu lyeing there and called a ambulance. When they arrived they took miharu to the hospital and yoshiro went with them and sighed "why didn't he call for me..." Then leaned back feeling guilty. He quietly sat in the corner of the ambulance truck while the paramedics tryed to wake miharu.

Miharu felt his body being moved but he couldnt open his eyes, he could hear Yoshiro his voice and tried to open his eyes as he groans. His eyes opened silghtly trying to find Yoshiro only to see a weird environment "Yo.........shi....ro" he mumbled only to have his eyes close again the pain in his head was keeping him from waking up fully.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoshiro looked up after hearing his name being called by a familer voice and looked up at miharu noticing his half asleep tone and smiled. He looked around as they arrived at the hospital and rushed miharu inside and miharu sat in a waiting room and sighed pushing his hair back as he noticed someone walking up to him and saw that it was the old nurse and he glared. She walked away quickly and he good up and said "I guess I should go to school...least I could do." And he walked away towards the exit and looked back for a moment and soon left.