What's your Anime Life?

kazuki08

sounds interesting

here's the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

2603eecc87-imag.jpg

DURARARA!

Name: Kiyomi Fujiko

Meaning: Kiyomi meaning "pure beauty", and Fujiko meaning "wisteria child".

Personality: Kiyomi grew up in a small city right outside of Tokyo. Her family owns a popular dojo chain, so while growing up Kiyomi learned martial arts. While her father taught her martial arts, Kiyomi's mother taught her how to play the piano and the violin.

When Kiyomi was 14 she moved to Ikebukuro, after being accepted into Raika Academy. While Kiyomi was moving in she met her new neighbor, Mikado Ryugamine. Mikado offered to help Kiyomi move into her new place, and they have been best friends ever since.

Over the break before her first year, Kiyomi decided to get a job that would help her pay for her rent. In return for safety and money to live off of, Kiyomi works for information broker, Izaya Orihara. Kiyomi being a black belt in karate, and highly trained in martial arts, collects more of the "hard to find" information.

When her first year at Raika started, Kiyomi ended up being in Mikado's homeroom. Shortly after Kiyomi became friends with Masaomi Kida, and class representative, Anri Sonohara.

Hobbies: Martial Arts, composing, reading, and playing the piano.

Best Friend: Kiyomi's best friend would have to be Mikado Ryugamine. Kiyomi hadn't had really any friends while growing up. So when Mikado reached out, Kiyomi took the jump.

Close Friend(s): Other than Mikado, Kiyomi is close friends with Masaomi Kida. When meeting Kiyomi Masaomi instantly claimed that Kiyomi was his "love from the heavens". Though over time Kiyomi and Masaomi became close friends bonding over adventuring, manga and anime. Though Kiyomi feels as if that there is two sides to Masaomi. His "happy go lucky" self, and a more darker side. And she considers herself the same way.

Boyfriend: Masaomi Kida (Z: sorry if your not happy that's it not Shizuo or Izaya BUT LETS FACE IT SHIZAYA IS PERFECT TOGETHER!)

How You and Your Boyfriend Got Together: One night a couple months after you and Masaomi met, he called you. On the phone he sounded different then he usually did, and his voice shook as he told you to meet him at his apartment. You quickly grabbed your coat, and rushed to his apartment. When you reached his place, Masaomi was sitting on the floor clutching his phone. You went up to him and shook him by the shoulders, asking him what was wrong. He told you his whole back story with The Yellow Squares, how they wanted him back, and that he has been keeping this in for so long. That you were the only person he could trust, and that he had been in love with you since the minute he saw your eyes, and heard your laugh. You began to cry and kissed him, telling him how your father forced you to do martial arts, and constantly train. After that Masaomi and you dealt with problems as they were thrown at both of you, together.

What the cast of Durarara thinks of you!:

Celty: "*takes out cell phone* Kiyomi? Oh yes she works with Izaya, she's always very kind to me, I consider her a good friend."

Shinra: "I think I've heard Celty talk about her a couple times. I'm glad Celty has made a new girlfriend!"

Mikado: "I'm so glad I met Kiyomi. She's very kind and sweet, I'm glad to have her as my best friend, I can tell her anything. *blush*"

Anri: "I can trust Kiyomi, which is a hard thing to find. I'm glad I have her as my friend."

Izaya: "Ahh, Kiyomi she's in interesting girl, and don't mess with her."

Shizuo: "I've seen her around town, she seems alright."

Erika: "I've met her a couple times, she's friends with Walker and I, we love to read manga together!"

Kadota: "She seems like a nice girl."

Masaomi: "Oh my angel from above! But in all seriousness we can talk to each other about anything. I'm so glad to call her mine."

i still haven't watch this anime >_

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• kazuki08

• Blackbutlergurl

• YellowMelon

me too.. i still havent watch this XD

2603eecc87-imag.jpg

DURARARA!

Personality: Kiyomi grew up in a small city right outside of Tokyo. Her family owns a popular dojo chain, so while growing up Kiyomi learned martial arts. While her father taught her martial arts, Kiyomi's mother taught her how to play the piano and the violin.

When Kiyomi was 14 she moved to Ikebukuro, after being accepted into Raika Academy. While Kiyomi was moving in she met her new neighbor, Mikado Ryugamine. Mikado offered to help Kiyomi move into her new place, and they have been best friends ever since.

Over the break before her first year, Kiyomi decided to get a job that would help her pay for her rent. In return for safety and money to live off of, Kiyomi works for information broker, Izaya Orihara. Kiyomi being a black belt in karate, and highly trained in martial arts, collects more of the "hard to find" information.

When her first year at Raika started, Kiyomi ended up being in Mikado's homeroom. Shortly after Kiyomi became friends with Masaomi Kida, and class representative, Anri Sonohara.

Best Friend: Kiyomi's best friend would have to be Mikado Ryugamine. Kiyomi hadn't had really any friends while growing up. So when Mikado reached out, Kiyomi took the jump.

Close Friend(s): Other than Mikado, Kiyomi is close friends with Masaomi Kida. When meeting Kiyomi Masaomi instantly claimed that Kiyomi was his "love from the heavens". Though over time Kiyomi and Masaomi became close friends bonding over adventuring, manga and anime. Though Kiyomi feels as if that there is two sides to Masaomi. His "happy go lucky" self, and a more darker side. And she considers herself the same way.

Boyfriend: Masaomi Kida (Z: sorry if your not happy that's it not Shizuo or Izaya BUT LETS FACE IT SHIZAYA IS PERFECT TOGETHER!)

How You and Your Boyfriend Got Together: One night a couple months after you and Masaomi met, he called you. On the phone he sounded different then he usually did, and his voice shook as he told you to meet him at his apartment. You quickly grabbed your coat, and rushed to his apartment. When you reached his place, Masaomi was sitting on the floor clutching his phone. You went up to him and shook him by the shoulders, asking him what was wrong. He told you his whole back story with The Yellow Squares, how they wanted him back, and that he has been keeping this in for so long. That you were the only person he could trust, and that he had been in love with you since the minute he saw your eyes, and heard your laugh. You began to cry and kissed him, telling him how your father forced you to do martial arts, and constantly train. After that Masaomi and you dealt with problems as they were thrown at both of you, together.

Celty: "*takes out cell phone* Kiyomi? Oh yes she works with Izaya, she's always very kind to me, I consider her a good friend."

Shinra: "I think I've heard Celty talk about her a couple times. I'm glad Celty has made a new girlfriend!"

Mikado: "I'm so glad I met Kiyomi. She's very kind and sweet, I'm glad to have her as my best friend, I can tell her anything. *blush*"

Anri: "I can trust Kiyomi, which is a hard thing to find. I'm glad I have her as my friend."

Erika: "I've met her a couple times, she's friends with Walker and I, we love to read manga together!"

Masaomi: "Oh my angel from above! But in all seriousness we can talk to each other about anything. I'm so glad to call her mine."

cab8a3d42e-imag.jpg

Soul eater!

Name: Keiko Fujiko

Meaning: Keiko meaning "blessed child", and Fujiko meaning "wisteria child".

Age: Keiko is 14 years old, and is attending Death Weapon Meister Academy. (Z: also I'm not sure exactly how old the majority of the Soul Eater cast is, but she is the same age as Soul and Maka)

Class and Rank: Keiko is a self wielding katana, and is in EAT class while working her way up to a second level ranking.

Personality: Keiko grew up in the outskirts of London. Her family owning a popular tea cup company, Keiko grew up in luxury. On the night of her thirteenth birthday she found out she was a weapon after an attempted robbery at her home. After that her parents began to develop a fear of Keiko, and sent her off to the DWMA.

When Keiko first arrived at the academy, you considered herself a monster and would refuse to go to any classes. One afternoon in the library you met Death the Kidd, Lord Death's son. Kidd had heard of your unique scenario and told her "Your not a monster, your different. Your the one who decides if your a monster or not." After that you began to attend classes and threw herself into your studies, applying Kidd's words, your the one who makes yourself a monster, not anybody else.

3 months later you were bumped up to the EAT class, being one of the top student in your class. You became friends with Maka Albarn, Death the Kidd, Black*Star, and their weapons. You even got a job as a barista at local coffee shop, Deathbucks.

Best Friend(s): Keiko's best friend would have to be Maka Albarn. When entering the EAT class Maka was very welcoming and helpful. She would even stay after to help you catch up on what they learned before you entered the class.

Keiko bonded over different things with Maka. Their love for reading, teasing Soul, and just somebody they could talk to. Also that you both barely ever saw your mom, which not many people can relate to. Around 3 months later Soul and Maka asked Keiko to move in with them, and they have been training and living with each other ever since.

Close Friend(s): Other than Maka, Keiko is very close to Soul. Soul and you bonded after joining the EAT class. You and him train with each other, trying to help each other be a better self wielder. (Z: NO HES NOT LEAVING MAKA, he's just training for emergencies!)

Boyfriend: Death The Kidd

How You Two Got Together: You and Kidd began hanging out after that moment in the library. And overtime you two became very close ou had always had a crush on him, but could never tell him how you felt. One day you went on a mission with Kidd, Liz and Patti to an offshore island. The keishin was more difficult you all expected, and Liz and Patti abruptly got captured. With Kidd using you as his weapon, you two continued battling. Though while battling the keishin he got stabbed in the stomach, and collapsed next to you. You barely killed the kishin by yourself, but were badly injured. You pulled yourself over to Kidd, and in that moment you finally told him how you felt. While tears streamed down your face, he whispered to you "You know, I wasn't at the library that day by chance." You laid down next to him, your body splattered with blood. He slowly closed his hand around yours as both of you fell into the darkness.

Luckily Maka and Soul had found out where you were going, and found you guys shortly after you both passed out. All of you survived the attack, and when you and Kidd got out of the hospital you became a official couple.

What the Soul Eater Crew thinks of you!:

Black*Star: "Ha Keiko! She's a good kid, but she will never surpass me!"

Tsubaki: "Keiko is very kind, and a extremely strong weapon. I'm glad to have her as my friend."

Maka: "I'm so glad I met Keiko, she's so caring- Keiko is like a sister to me."

Soul: "Keiko is cool, she's a very strong and powerful weapon."

Liz: "Keiko is an amazing friend, she also helps me deal with Kidd, which is a huge favor!"

Patty: "Keiko-chan is awesome! She makes origami animals with me!!"

Crona:"Keiko is very sweet. She is considerate and helps me when I'm confused."

Ragnarok: "Keiko's got a nice rack." *you Maka chop him*

Kidd: "I'm so glad I met Keiko, and I'm even happier shes mine. AND HER HAIR IS PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL!" (Z: IM SORRY I HAD TO! HAHA)

DURARARA!

2603eecc87-imag.jpg

This was interesting but i prefer if I had a life in Black Butler

o, and I have watched Durara, it's awesome

• 4 weeks later...

I got:-

Soul eater!

Name: Keiko Fujiko

Meaning: Keiko meaning "blessed child", and Fujiko meaning "wisteria child".

Age: Keiko is 14 years old, and is attending Death Weapon Meister Academy. (Z: also I'm not sure exactly how old the majority of the Soul Eater cast is, but she is the same age as Soul and Maka)

Class and Rank: Keiko is a self wielding katana, and is in EAT class while working her way up to a second level ranking.

Personality: Keiko grew up in the outskirts of London. Her family owning a popular tea cup company, Keiko grew up in luxury. On the night of her thirteenth birthday she found out she was a weapon after an attempted robbery at her home. After that her parents began to develop a fear of Keiko, and sent her off to the DWMA.

When Keiko first arrived at the academy, you considered youself a monster and would refuse to go to any classes. One afternoon in the library you met Death the Kidd, Lord Death's son. Kidd had heard of your unique scenario and told her "You're not a monster, you're different. You're the one who decides if you are a monster or not." After that you began to attend classes and threw herself into your studies, applying Kidd's words, your the one who makes yourself a monster, not anybody else.

• 3 years later...