Please translate

kittykat1

I think people have probably already requested this but can you please translate Utsukushiki kemonotachi and Toriko ni natta kemono by fujisaki kou? I understand that you're busy with other projects but I've recently noticed that YO has started to translate Ueta Aikata and Aikata no Aishikata which are books in the same series. I also now that YO doesn't normally take on projects started by other scanlation groups but as far as I know they don't plan on continuing to translate these books and because they're the 2nd and 4th books in the series it makes me feel reluctant to continue reading the rest of the series (it feels like I'm skipping parts of the story). So since YO has decided to translate the other books in the series I wanting to try and request that YO also finishes translating the 'gaps' in the series because even though I'm reluctant to read it, I think it's a really good series and it's feels like such a shame/pity to see it incomplete like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• kittykat1

Top Posters In This Topic