GROUP RP

[ASAKURA X BURNED X FAUST X SAGA X TEESIE X TETSU ]

|| information

Demographic: Alternative Reality

Tags: Action, Supernatural, Psychological, Yaoi

Warning: Violence

Rating: 18+

OOC THREAD FOR THE STORY:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

|| story players

Note: click on the username to review the profile.

Note2: Levels will be changed if the player levels up.

[TABLE=class: none, width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]AVATAR

[/TD]

[TD]USERNAME

[/TD]

[TD]LEVEL

[/TD]

[TD]RACE

[/TD]

[TD]TYPIST

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]312e2ax.jpg[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]60

[/TD]

[TD] W.O.K.

[/TD]

[TD]Tetsu

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2wg7wxc.jpg[/TD]

[TD]

Shadow11[/TD]

[TD]61

[/TD]

[TD]S.C.

[/TD]

[TD]Teesie

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2a5krwk.jpg[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]43

[/TD]

[TD]W.O.K.

[/TD]

[TD]Asakura

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2na4jsk.jpg[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]69

[/TD]

[TD]S.C.

[/TD]

[TD]Saga

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11k8ej8.jpg[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]68

[/TD]

[TD]W.O.K.

[/TD]

[TD]Burned

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3021iqf.jpg[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]65

[/TD]

[TD]B.O.G.

[/TD]

[TD]Faust

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

|| order of posting

.. Tetsu

.. Teesie

.. Faust

.. Burned

.. Asakura

.. Saga

legend

PS (Player status - Solo/Teamed with --)

CARDS:

* Green for a player who hasn't broken a rule.

* Orange for a prayer who has tried to cheat.

* Red for a player who has obtained a kill unfairly - a murderer.

STATUS...

► LEVEL: 69

► HP: 25400/25400

► FATIGUE: 23770/23770

► EXP/LV: 500/ 9200

► CARD: GREEN

► PS: SOLO

-...KH-ah! - with a sharp and rather struggled off lungs inhale Kuro reached the surface of the Holy Lake. Of all places he had to be "dropped" in the water, it seemed the master CEO-san had quite some sense of humor. Or at least he wanted to believe he wasn't the only one ridiculed this way.

The male's eyes adjusted to the setting sun, which turned the beautiful lake in a nice canvas of burning colours. With a reach out the water he shook off his wet sleeve of his long robe. ...All drenched. ..Great.

Another splash when he gave up to fight the water and just let his arm sink in again, it was hopeless to even try to find some dry patch on his clothes. Naturally he lied on his back, the water gently carried his body with the flow as his eyes bathed in the sky.

--- PING ---

His hand raised up, drawing in the air a simple vertical stroke which brought out the hologram of his personal information plus the stats as a player.

- ... Well, I guess we are surely 'hacked'. - he gazed at his level and quite handy weapons on the list, then carefully started reading the data of his spells.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

312e2ax.jpg

>

level: 60

hp :
12500/12500

fatigue :
34300/34300

exp : 05/ 8300

card :
Green

ps : Solo

I
t's chilly. Sig reflexively wrapped his body with both hands as a cold breeze welcomed his coming into this world. This was supposed to be a
virtual world
, so why was this place this cold? Come to think about it, precisely because it's
just
a virtual world, that everything else can be manipulated by someone's own whims. Well, it's not bad this way. After all, he's not here for a nice and warm summer vacation fondling over little girls.

"I'm finally in, ehh... YOSHHH~~~ time to make a name for myselfff~"

He yelled and in no time, his voice echoed back as if it was making fun of him.

"Uppsyy daisyy"

Sig... well...
Hero
as he was supposed to be called stood up as he wondered about it. However, the soonest he saw the place he was at, he forgot everything else. The horizon fascinated him to no end. Elevated a few thousands meter high, he is standing at the peak of a dead forest. The only thing in sight was faint view of mountains in varying heights, the bats and the gray skies. The rest was covered by a thick fog.

"Where am I?"

Hero motioned his hand upwards and swiped it to the right, scanning through a hologram pop up window. Luckily, there was a part where he can view the world map, his location and nearby towns. As stated, he was in the Obscured Mountains. It's almost funny that he hoped to be widely known, only to land on a place hidden from the rest.

But he cannot complain. He waited for this more than anyone else. He was so excited to play the game where he is not just a
"Player A"
"Commoner 1"
or the sorts. In this game, he is a hero. He is someone capable of saving lives. Someone with power.

"And thus, the adventure of Hero the Great started."

He said as if he was narrating a story.

▶▶STATUS◀◀

► Level: 61

► HP: 22500/22500

► Fatigue: 13300/13300

► EXP/LV: 0/8000

► Card:Green

► PS: Solo

Coal orbs swept across the surface, breath leaving sluggishly as the dark haired male gripped onto the only object near him; a tree. Mockery must have been against him at this point, for if anyone saw him clinging for life against a trunk of nature; he'd be simply embarrassed; not like that didn't happen enough in his life time. Living as a crown wasn't the easiest job; albeit citizens thought the exact opposite. Those that always wished to be royal never knew what such jobs came with; as the one he was performing as of now.

A breeze swept by, the long strands of his hair tickling against his flesh. This of course had Kōhai releasing the grasp around the tree, losing his balance and stumbling down the hill. Who ever thought he land upon something so steep with not a firm place to stand. "Ngh!" Breath leaving his body at the impact of his body crashing against the steady grounds beneath. "Ah." He hissed, a hand moving downward to squeeze at his leg. As he felt a wet substance, Art Shadow 11, his virtual name, groaned and flopped back against the ground.

"You try to ruin my mood already you console shit. Well, it ain't working." He shouted, watching as the leaves rustled as if his voice had that much impact. With a smile the twenty year old lift his wrist to flick his finger against the screen to check his stats. "Eh?" Puzzled by the slight difference in the numbers.

STAT:

► HP: 22398/22500

► Fatigue:13300/13300

► EXP/LV: 0/ 8000

"Aw man!" Hitting his fist against the ground. "Well, I suppose that fair, shrugging as he clicked the screen off, deciding to just drop it against the ground once more and stare up to the clouds above. Even though this world was filled with evil; it sure was beautiful.

[TABLE=width: 175, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]

.:
Status
:.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
Name
:
Light
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
Race
:
Bringers of Greilh
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
Level
:
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
HP
:
17200/17200
+75ps
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
Fatigue
:
30500/30500
+1200ps
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
Exp/Lv
:
0/6600

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
Card
:
Green
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
PS
:
Solo
[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]
Credits
:
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Weightlessness; it came with a jolt, his foot leaving solid matter so abruptly that it was dizzying. Darkness became prevalent for a few seconds before voice, sight and sound came careening back. Clouds, thin and cold, surrounded him, rays of morning sunlight bouncing from reality-defined particles of moisture that comprised them. It was surreal; the flood of color and beauty that Yue found himself doubting that everything he was witnessing was just the cerebral stimuli of technology. Then reality came back and he found himself twisting and twirling against a single pass of a powerful breeze. He was falling, wings fluttering uselessly against the onslaught of a mighty gale.

Diamond pale eyes found themselves narrowing in annoyance as everything became a blur of spinning landscape and whistling wind. Adrenaline pumped through his veins in massive quantities that momentarily gave Yue clarity; panic and fear receding as his mind came to focus.

Snowy wings twitched in obedience, curling themselves just as the rapidly falling body managed to right itself, going headfirst. White robes clutched and fluttered against lithe frame, frowning lips curling into a satisfied smirk as fear and confusion turned into lethal excitement. Pinpricks of pain assaulted exposed flesh from buffets of wind as Yue descended like an over-speeding missile towards the middle of a small clearing in a sea of towering trees. Those mighty wings expanded themselves at the last moment, gliding their owner back up, in a perfect arc, just a few inches from the grass covered earth. Three of the soft green blades made contact with a delicate nose.

With gentle flutters of his heavy wings, Yue finally landed, legs wobbling unsteadily for a split second before immediately finding their owner's center of balance. Thin lips curved, replacing the smirk with a pearly grin. Now that was terrifying, yet exciting all the same.

He gave a long exhale, closing his eyes and evening-out his breathing as he slowly let his body calm. That little stunt had been the most animated he had ever been and perhaps in this virtual world it would happen more often, but that did not douse his purpose nor change his reasons for being there. And as if his armor understood his resolve, it emitted a gentle glow, pale hands and features slowly being consumed by liquid gold, completely hiding what was beneath from the world. Yue found the event surprisingly comforting, like the feeling he got when he was under a raging waterfall and nature was the only companion that he had. He supposed that it would do; the itching that being surrounded by technology gave now a lot more bearable.

And with purposeful strides he headed into the forest. Perhaps he could find someone kind enough to show him the basics of playing a virtual game.

STATUS...

LEVEL: 68

HP: 24000/24000

Fatigue:38300/38300

EXP/LV: 8510/9500

PS: Solo.

CARD: Green.

The feeling of being weightless engulfed his body momentary. His eyes were shut to everything around him; only the darkness behind his eyelids filled his vision. The room fell silent and seem to fall away rapidly. The slow and steady beating of his heart was the only thing he could feel and even hear while souring through an never ending silence. It was until it all hit him at once like sudden burst of cold water being thrown over his head. He inhaled sharply as his heart sped up and different sounds echoed around him. A warm breeze flowed across his face and exposed skin his robe didn't cover, sounds of a swaying tree came below him. The sound of a rock crumbling...

A rock crumbling?

He snapped his eyes open and for a split second, saw exactly why the sound of branches was below him. Did the CEO really do that? He had him dropped off on a cliff. No, not a cliff, a crumbling side of a mountain that lead to a grassy plain before a forest below him. Trying to step back was fruitless. The rock crumbled beneath his footing and he felt his body dropping. Arms slamming against the rocky side of the mountain to slow his rapid decent toward the ground only slowed him a bit as his fingers grabbed onto the sharp rocks, which changed to long blade of grass as the ground whirled up toward his face.

The impact was hard enough to knock the breath out of him for a minute as he rolled onto the grass and came to a stop on his back. He let out a long sigh and opened his eyes slowly to the mixture of red and gold hues from the setting sun in the distance. It was beautiful but he would have more time later to admire the scenery. Lifting his arm, he drew a vertical line in the air to open the hologram of his status. Just from the fall, he took a mere 30 HP loss. Not anything to worry over. It'll regenerate. He flicked his hand across the holographic screen and scanned the details of his profile.

'Nice little joke,' he thought, shutting down the screen to stare up at the darkening sky.

Stats Changed:

HP: 23970/24000

Level: 43

HP: 7900/7900

Fatigue: 20390/20400

Exp/lv: 700/4590

Card: Green

ps: Solo

--SBAM--

Stretching his arm’s wide to his side as he slammed the wall behind him with his palms.

Under his hands it began to emit a glowing light, until between seconds it created a circle path, it shattered and dissolved to nothingness.

After that phenomenon, the glowing light disappeared from the man’s hands, clinching his left fist and inhaling deeply the air around him.

”A place… of ruins…”

he snickered and muffled a chuckle, as he looked at the place where he was left off, its probably a place of dump, with broken walls, buildings, shattered glass, cracked ground, and roots, leaves of tress and plants crawling all over in every cement of this ruined place.

He exhaled a steam as he sat down on a near rock that probably used to belong in one of those buildings around here.

He snapped his fingers making the character menu appear before him, as he grimaced in a bore when he saw his character menu’s interface.

”tch! What a boring color”

He slides through the option button and changed the sky blue colored interface of his menu into a powdered pinked color.

He smiled in satisfaction as he closed the menus away.

As he stood up making small rocks roll down to the ground.

He cracked his neck, turning his head left and right.

”sigh…. Big world so little time, I need more time.”

He stoop down the uneven ground.

”oh well go move on and have fun~ wohoo!”

He raised both of his hands in the air and moved on ahead.

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe changed its [user Interface] from ‘sky blue’ to ‘powdered pink’

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe gained [EXP Points] +100

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe decreased [MP Points] -50

STATUS...

► FATIGUE: 23770/23770

► EXP/LV: 500/ 9200

An hour has already passed since they were hacked in 'The Golden Million', and nothing felt different - at least for Kuro. The male's body kept soaking in the lake while the water carried it floating, the last rays of the sun barely touching the brims of his wet clothes. All his life he saw misery, hypocrisy and somehow, although too young, he saw enough of deaths. In fact...he killed too many.

One thing probably was different now. He wasn't forced to kill other human beings, he could choose. His dull eyes slid open.

"Beat the game...in the game...with the game..." , his thoughts progressing not, "Reality which is not reality. I wonder how many forgot the outside world by now."

With a shift he disturbed the calmness of the water and let his lower body sink in.

- Hey Rei-chan, when we get out I want to eat takuyaki!!

- Won't you get fat agai-..Ouch! Don't hit me, woman!

- TSK! No manners! You should learn how to treat women or you won't get a girlfriend this way! Hmph!

A faint smile crawled his lips, one hand reached up to caress the back of his head. Honesty was, he missed those smacks of Mika. The slaps that woke him to reality. Suddenly his hand slid down as he silently swam through the lake, memories digging their way out.

- Ne...Rei-chan..that takuyaki, ahaha.. I really wanted to eat it..

- You will. I will get you to the chanter, he will fix you. Stay with me, Mika.

- It's a beautiful sunset, too bad I never noticed it in the outside world. ...Will you buy me takuyaki when we get out?

- ...I will buy you as many as you wish.

- Heh... That's good.. I am..good.. So Rei-chan...you too, survive so you can buy me that..takuyaki..ne?

With a stomp of his foot, the ground beneath felt the coldness of the lake water. His whole body drenched but yet stood its ground. Swinging through the air, he brought out his menu. His heart agitated.

PERSONAL INFORMATION...

► NAME: TATSUYA REI

EDIT:
SCHILLORDS
MIKA

► AGE: 24

EDIT: 26

► HOMETOWN: Kyouto

EDIT: ---

.... saving ....

Another swipe, he switched to the next page of the menu.

"If then I fought alone, this time I will fight with you, Mika. So we two, let's beat the game again."

WEAPONS...

► 'Shinsei Reijin' (神聖霊刃)

► 'Shin' (矧)

The black and white sword appeared attached to his back, the feeling was nostalgic. And now, if that game was really created by the data of his, and all his memories analyzed after 'DAO', he knew pretty much where to start from. But before that, he surely had to increase his 'experience'. If so, the nearby holy forest was a good place to train.

黎 changed his 'personal information' [06:40PM]

黎 gained 'exp pts' +100 [06:55PM]

黎 got a bonus 'healing medicine bottle' [06:55PM]

黎 lost 'fatigue pts' -15 [06:55PM]

312e2ax.jpg

>

hp : 12500/12500

fatigue : 34300/34300

card : Green

Hero planned on going to the first nearby town. In about two kilomels, south east from his location lies the nearest green dot on the map. On the legends section, white is for his present location, green is for towns, red is for dungeons, black is for unauthorized areas. So far, there's just a few green and one red dot. Or course, even if he has started with high level, experience-wise he is a newbie. He had played some other games similar to this, but one thing he could say is that no matter how similar they are... at one point or another... there will be crucial differences. That's why, he had to gather information from base one.

-Trringgg-

And as he walked through the gloomy forest, a semi-transparent hologram appeared in front of him. It's not like he wasn't expecting any emails... In fact CEO-san has said before that he may get in contact with him if situation called for him to do so. But as he had just started... there's not really any need for an urgent mail. Well, it cannot be helped.

"That CEO-san... just what is...."

As he clicked on the email, instead of the message appearing, pop up windows appeared one by one.

>

>

>

>

-trriinggg-

>

And as such weird things happened, his avatar seemed to be fluctuating for no reason. He felt something was growing at his back. His sense of touch on his ears seemed to have widened. He can guess though... that CEO-san has done some pranks on him. He grew a pair of pointed ears and tail.

"You...."

And even before he uttered another word, the message, which should have appeared in front of him rather than those pop up windows finally appeared.

[TABLE=width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]

[b]FROM:[/b] CEO-chan
[font=century gothic][b]RE: [/b]A Gift[/font]
[font=century gothic][b]BODY:[/b] Hey there! How's the game? I bet you love it.. I forgot something to tell you. You see,
I have arranged for a survivor of your company's little game to join the game. He may 
become your ally or your foe depending on how you appeal on him. So you see, I helped 
you a bit. I altered your appearance a tiny little bit.  And your name too~ goodluck~
[/font]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

without even closing the mail, he opened his Status Window and checked for him name.

" Username: ShotaWarrior968."

He horridly uttered.

CHANGE LOG.

[Admin.authorize]
Hero
changed his appearance [06:40PM]

[Admin.authorize]
Hero
changed his name [06:41PM]

[Admin.authorize] Hero is now called
ShotaWarrior968
[06:41PM]

Because of extreme shock.
ShotaWarrior968
lost 500 fatigue.[06:41PM]

▶▶STATUS◀◀

Coal colored orbs stared to the virtual clouds, the white patches of ice crystals having a tranquil movement. The ones responsible for the game were surely experts at such. With yet another sigh, the dark haired male decided he should get a move on. With a little struggle, Art Shadow11 managed to stand. Breeze flowed, small particles of dust making a home in Kōhai's eyes. With a quick reflex, the twenty year old covered his eyes with a small hiss. This was disturbing. He was already finding bad luck in such a heart warming place; but it was all a part of nature. No matter, it wasn't enough to falter his excitement.

After a moment, his vision was clear once more, having the man glance around with a smile. The parts he was in seemed to be a forest. With the consistency of trees and ever lasting green vegetation, it could be nothing else.

A crackling sound captured the player's attention, defenses quickly going into act. With narrowed eyes he viewed it was none other than another player. Who was it? Form straightening, Kōhai took a step forward, a hand raising to push back his black strands. The twenty year old knew he shouldn't trust all, because others may have ill intentions. Who was to say that some hadn't lost the importance of humanity? Although the thought settled into his mind, it wasn't something he'd want to believe. After all, didn't any being deserve a chance to prove themselves? It was a humane decision, right?

"Excuse me?" The dark haired crowned player asked, wondering if the other had heard him. "Are you perhaps looking for help?" Kōhai couldn't identify the other, as he was little ways away; plus, glasses was a must for the shinagami player.

Shring

With a raised brow, Shí smiled and shook his head. Finally the CEO had gotten the memo. "Thank you Ceo-san." Sliding the object onto his face, and over his eyes.

Art Shadow11 has obtained an item--Glasses--[7:02㏘]

Art Shadow11 has equip glasses '+10 Charisma'[7:02㏘]

[Status]

Level: 65

EXP/LVL: 0/6600

HP: 17200/17200 +75ps

Fatigue: 30500/30500 +1200ps

PS: Solo

It was a perfect imitation. The forest. From the smallest mushrooms that popped out from a moss-covered rock to the sharp pinprick of cool and dewy virgin air. It was too perfect, the beauty too expressed. In the real world, a forest was nothing like this. It was not a place of blooming life and cleanse fertility. The green sea was beautiful, yes, but it was also savage where corruption and decay crawled everywhere just beneath the surface. Yue could not smell it; the unique aroma where life and death blended together in an intoxicating sensation. This place, he concluded, was rudimentary compared to the terrible greatness that was the outside world. For the life of him, he couldn't fathom why would anyone choose to replace the real thing with a mere sub-par replica. The itch surfaced, but he managed to trample it down.

A deep inhale before a sigh was exhaled, boot-clad feet crunching against moist dirt as he pressed on. Bright sunlight peeked through open gaps on the forest canopy, providing light where there should be none. Thick leaves and low branches hindered what was supposed to be a speedy progress into a snail's pace, golden-covered features frowning as vegetation grew thicker the further he traversed. Were there no other players in this god awful jungle? Surely there should be. He doubted that the remaining populace had all died. He hoped not. There wouldn't be any point in them being there.

Another step was taken, twig snapping under the pressure, wings twitching as the urge to just fly out of there became almost unbearable. But Yue didn't have time to act on it or not as the very ground began to tremble, screeches of a thousand fleeing birds deafening the once prominent silence. And then from the darkness emerged a group of players, footsteps thundering as they swiftly ran towards him.. and subsequently past him, faces a mask of terror and fright. Dumbstruck, the teen stayed rooted on his spot even as a kind soul shouted behind him for him to run. Seriously, they couldn't even stop to say 'Hi'? What enemy was so frightening that they couldn't even deliver proper etiquette?

And it came out. It was a gorilla, albeit standing at about an extra fifty foot in height. Oh. So that was what they had been running from. No wonder the ground had shook, no matter how momentary it was. The creature looked angry, mouth frothing at the edges; the bubbly substance curling around two massive lower canines before dropping messily on a dark-furred arm. For the first few seconds that man and beast stared at each other, Yue found himself wondering if the group before had stolen, and probably eaten, this thing's banana. At that thought, he found his stomach growling. Oh yeah, he didn't eat anything for lunch. Maybe he could go back and ask if there was any banana left?

A massive fist buried itself on the ground where he stood a few seconds ago, mud splattering everywhere as he effortlessly did three backflips. Or, you know, he could always try some gorilla meat, he mused, pulling his crossblade from behind him as he readied himself for a fight.

In combat with 'TitanG' [7:00PM]

STATUS...

►LEVEL: 68

►HP: 23970/24000

►FATIGUE: 38300/38300

►EXP: 8510/9500

►PS: Solo

►CARD: Green.

Zei sighed, the warm breath leaving his lips as he pushed himself to his feet and straightened his robes. Lifting his head to the forest before him, the voice that spoke through his lips was directed at one person who knew and oversaw everything.

“Quite easy to get lost in such a game, is it not?”

Yes, the game was real. From the highest cloud to the grains of dirt and grass at his feet. Built with the highest technology man has to offer. They created a world. A place to escape to. But as many people found out, it was indeed a place to escape to, but the feeling of freedom would always be wiped out when their HP drops and they never awaken again. Both virtual and reality. Gone from both worlds.

He could use a cigarette right now.

>PING

Once more, he drew the vertical line to open the menu.

►Messaging > Inbox (1)

To: Zei

Can be. But, be careful.

Also,

I know what you're thinking. Answer is no. Absolutely not. You need to quit.

Get a move on!

-CEO

He rolled his eyes and shut down his inbox.

'Pft..'

>

►Nox (Katana)

>

The new weight hung at his side now. A faint smile curled his lips as he traced his fingertips over the hilt. He almost dared a creature to appear now. The itch to practice was almost unbearable but he pressed on and left the open plain behind him as he stepped into the ominous forest before him.

The sky was slowly being blocked out. Not that it mattered much now seeing as nightfall was slowly approaching. The burning colours were quickly fading into dark shades of grey.

|SNAP|

|CRACK|

Well, that didn't sound like a small creature scurrying from the new intruder to the forest. He paused and glanced about. Whatever it was, it wasn't happening close by but close enough for the echoing sounds to be heard. And whatever it was... it sure didn't sound like a mere rabbit-like creature stepping on twigs.

He slipped through the obstacle of trees with careful movements. 'So, the fun begins now?'

Zei gained +5 HP

HP: 23975/24000

Equipped weapon (Nox)

Fatigue points lost. -10

FATIGUE: 38290/38300

Found Small HP Potion. Placed in

STATUS

HP: 7900/7900

Fatigue: 20390/20400

Exp/lv: 700/4590

”Yawn….”

--Shick--

”GUAHHH!!....”

The class F monster started screeching crying sounds until it completely stop, and the monster disappeared.

The blonde looked below him as he sat comfortable in a tree deep inside the forest, with his metal pipe that he just used earlier to kill a low leveled monster.

”Where the hell am I? all I’ve been doing is laying waste to low leveled monsters, a complete waste of energy”

He snapped his fingers and the map interface appeared before him. He rested his left palm on the tree’s huge branch where he sat, as he lazily trying to toggle around the map.

”Tch…”

---Earlier---

In the middle of tall grassy plain where tall trunks of trees stood, a blonde stand alone.

”Hey!! I know you could hear me!! What is this??, my weapon is so lame!! HEY!! At least give me a cooler weapon or something!! What the hell is this?? Unlimited supply of stationary items plus a metal pipe??? This is so uncool!! HEY!!! HEEEY!- ouch!”

With a loud thud, an item just drop off out from nowhere on top of his head.

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [HP Points] -20

”What the?!”

He frowned at the thought that he just lost an HP while rubbing his aching head, but never the less he looked back at the item that just fall on top of his head.

”What’s this… a gift box?”

Than as he stared hard on the object a hologram popped in front of him, saying that he just received a message.

Subject: From CEO

Body: please stop calling me all over the place it’s annoying, please be grateful with that already.

”eh?”

The blonde went and opened the box.

”What the? What the hell is-?...”

”Woof!”

-------------------

”He gives me a snake…..when it’s a weapon I want…”

He checked out his surroundings, and finally dropped off from the tree.

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [HP Points] -50

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [Fatigue Points] -234

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe gained [EXP Points] +2080

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe Received a [Pet] species ‘Dog’

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe unlocked another menu [Pet Status]

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe Renamed [Pet] from ’Dog’ to ‘Snake’

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe Changed [Pet] setting from ‘Companion friendly’ to ‘Hunt Mode’

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe Changed [Party] settings

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe made [EXP] to be distributed equally to the [Party]

Snake gains [EXP Points] +1040

STATUS...

► FATIGUE: 23755/23770
-15pts

► EXP/LV: 600/ 9200

Slash after slash, a slight curve formed between his eyebrows. Of all things to come across, he had to bump into a pack of wild boars. True they could raise the experience a bit, at least enough to use the combat skills better, but they were slowing down the healing process if one happened to get you onto these horns.

Little by little his movements grew slower, his eyes moved to the sword in hand during a swing, there was something off.

"It's...way too heavy. I know Shinsen Reijin is heavy on higher level but this is too early."

A big screen appeared before him, slightly blurring his vision for the coming wild boar.

... FATIGUE DROPPING DOWN TO 11878 ...

... SHINSEI REIJIN STAGE 2 ACTIVATING ...

"Woah, hold it, hold it!!"

With a spin on heel, he jumped to side saving his ass from a straight crash with the horned creature. The sword started heaving onto his wrist, glowing in white. The level he was right now was too low to maintain the stage two of Shinsei Reijin.

The male felt the sweat slowly traveling down his neck. Wait. He was sweating?

"...Damn. I forgot it was direct-brain-related version. It stimulates the brain's hypothalamus."

With a raise of his free hand, he reached to wipe away the sweat. It was getting harder to breathe. But if he didn't manage to calm down his mind, instead of having the sword as his best weapon - it'd be the weapon that would kill him.

Another spin and jump, he landed on a tree's branch. These stubborn boars. More importantly, his hand started trembling from the weight and the heat coming from the blade.

"This is bad..."

A ping sound and the hologram before his eyes opened automatically.

Sub: Testing.
My bad. I wanted to test the new update of Shinsei Reijin.
I've been working on it ever since DAO's age. If you manage
to control Shinsei in stage two while on lower level, you'll be able
to master its seventh, upgraded stage.
P.S. If not..No worries, I will revive you. Teehee. (^_^)\/[/Code]

- ... -as he was utterly speechless, something cracked one of the higher branches above his head. He looked up by reflex to notice the so called 'Phoenix' peering him. It looked that another troublesome creature found him. Great. If he did die here, he'd surely...

A chuckle escaped him as he rose from his crouching pose,

- Old man, you're the best when it comes to angering me.....

So said, the male jumped off the branch, landing straight onto the huge boar down on ground. No matter how hilarious might look from aside, it was hard to manage your balance on a wild animal, while holding something as heavy as Shinsei Reijin, not to mention a fire bird wanting to make you into a meat steak.

- Now then, let's see who is faster. - with a great effort to hold the blade, he cracked the ground beneath now and then when the sword's tip came in contact with it. It was hard to lift his arm up, so he tried to at least keep it to side.

[/font][/color]

[hr]

[font=Arial Narrow][color=#ccff33][font=century gothic] 黎 killed two wild boars [/font][/color][/font][font=Arial Narrow][color=#ccff33][font=century gothic][07:35PM][/font][/color][/font][font=Arial Narrow][color=#ccff33][font=century gothic]

l [font=Arial Narrow][color=#ccff33][font=century gothic]黎 [/font][/color][/font]gained 'exp pts' +230 [07:35PM][/font][/color][/font]

[font=Arial Narrow][color=#ccff33][font=century gothic] 黎 activated 'Shinsei Reijin STAGE TWO' [07:44PM]

[/font][/color][/font][font=Arial Narrow][color=#ccff33][font=century gothic] 黎 l[/font][/color][/font][font=Arial Narrow][color=#ccff33][font=century gothic]ost temporary 'fatigue pts' -11877 [07:44PM]

黎 entered a combat with the 'Holy Phoenix' [07:55PM][/font][/color][/font]

312e2ax.jpg

>

hp :
12500/12500

fatigue :
34300/33850

card :
Green

ShotaWarrior968...well, Sigurd walked on his way to the nearest town. The path ahead was very thin that he had to make a detour to the left before turning back to the path he had to take. But such detour was a mistake. He had encountered a troop of goblins. There was about 7 of them and if he was not wrong, they are as follows - three Goblin Warriors, two Goblin archers, one Goblin Priest and one Goblin Shaman.

Of course, his best choice was to retreat, but such option was not possible when he was spotted. Even if he tried to run away fast with some magic skill he has, Goblin archers, priest and shaman can kill him with a long ranged attack. His best option is to fight back.

It was a good thing he received a special item from CEO-chan right after his appearance was changed

-flashback-

ShotaWarrior968 was very much pissed with his new name. How can such lame name be known? Hero was the coolest and probably the most attention catching username in the whole game. But the CEO had to mess with him to the point he even unneccesarily gave him tail and a pair of pointed ears.

TO: CEO-chan
SUBJECT: HEYY!!!! WTF is this?
BODY: Hey, CEO-chan! What's with this thing? I appreciate your concern.. But i don't need such flashy thing... Turn me back to my previous state! I'll ask father to deal with you if you don't!

And as a daddy's boy he always use to threaten people with the name of his father if something comes up..

TO:ShotaWarrior968
RE: HEYY!!!! WTF is this?
BODY: Awww... don't scare me Sigurd-kun. You can go cry on your daddy but unfortunately... you can't until the game ends. And more importantly, it's not all bad! You look really bad ass right now. You want to look bad ass right? and I gave you another present

Bad ass. With the word coming from CEO-chan, his anger dispersed and in its place was him giving a serious thought on how he might look... bad ass. He seriously love that word.

"Yossh!!! I'm Bad ass!!"

-TRRING-

With the sound of the system notification, Eyes fell on the content of the message.

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 300, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]
You have received one (1) loot: Sacrificial Book of the Black Prophet
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

-end of flashback-

ShotaWarrior968 hurriedly equipped the book. Just by equipping it, he felt a massive surge of power inside him. Of course, with no time to rest, he used the first skill he had learned from the book -
«
K
eeper of the Twilight - Syamarka [Lv. 5]
»

312e2ax.jpg

XHgSRR1.png

"Rrha cyuie gaya na ieeya crushue anw dornpica, Rhaplanca"

Chanting a magic spell in a foreign language - Albeit a language that doesn't exist in the real word, he managed to say it without biting his own tongue. Three dark orbs of black mass came into life as it flew into the enemy. He expected the spell to be powerful... but he didn't expect it to be crazily powerful! Three of the Goblins shattered like a glass before it dispersed into thin air.

"Wow.... that's badd ass"

He muttered as he finished of the rest.

CHANGE LOG

>
ShotaWarrior968
received the loot: Sacrificial Book of the Black Prophet [7:30 PM]

>
ShotaWarrior968
gained 5% bonus INT, 5% DEX, 10% Dark Magic Res., and 2% for all other stats as a bonus for obtaining one Ancient Item of the game. [7:30 PM]

>
ShotaWarrior968
gained 500 exp [7:45 PM]

>
ShotaWarrior968
lost 3000 fatigue [7:45 PM]

▶▶STATUS◀◀

With the glasses restoring his vision, the dark haired male stared to the other player for the moment, coal orbs drifting above to raise a brow when catching notice of the other player HP. The man needed help; that was his mission firstly above all; to save the rest of humanity in all matters. Sneakers pressing into the ground as he stepped forward, the wounded male finally gave notice to Kōhai, a seemingly desperate look for help taking over his features as he weakly reached out for him.

Pace quickening, the crowned twenty year old soon stood by the other with a worried glance. Coal eyes darting over the wounds, Art Shadow11 inhales slightly before speaking, "What happened to you?" tone low as he wraps his arm around the man's waist.

"There were a pack of wolves that came to attack out of nowhere. Although they were managed to be killed, my friends and I were wounded pretty heavily and I was hoping if you could come to help us? They are much too weak to stand on their own; I had to struggle by myself just to find help."

Shi stared to the man all the while nodding, "Of course I'll help you all. Where were you all located?" The man turned in the direction of west, pointing over to that of a small hill.

"Right beyond that hill there is a basin, to which we are using at the moment." Kōhai gave another nod, deciding to step forward, the man hanging off his shoulders to reach his teammates.

"You'll be just fine. I've manage to have stored five potions...er or at least that was what I came with."

"What was that?"

With a glance to the man, the dark haired shinagami player smiled and shook his head in dismissal. "Nothing important. I will just distribute the portion between you all."

"That would be very helpful. We thank you."

"Eh...it's no problem." The conversation dropping as he basically carried the man to said destination. After a moment, Kōhai found himself in the base of what looked to be a small camp. All seemed fine except for one aspect...there were no wounded players. Shi halted in his steps, feeling the man retract from his grasps all so suddenly. "Where are the other members?"

"Oh they're around; you just haven't looked properly. Glance above you." With said information Art Shadow 11 groaned and gritted his teeth. Here he was in the depths of the crevice, where the small body of water was located, albeit the enemies were above. All surrounding him with ranged weapons.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked, glancing to the wounded man with a sneer. A cackle was his given answer for the moment, the man snatching at his baggage in which he stored his items. Isn't it obvious? A sickening smile playing at his lips, blood smearing from the cut across his lips. We hunt fools like you for survival. All around us we've seen people lose sight of the real world. Having kids as if the infant will survive. They are all delusional fools as well as you; and I am trying to be a part of the survival. One who can live through this experience and know I am a survivor. I won't die here; not after knowing what's behind this fantasy."

"Wouldn't it just be easier to help others instead of kill them? To beat this game another way. Listen...you can trust me; for I am not one that was place her with force. I willingly came here. To save you all. I'm Kōhai Shi, the emperor's son." The battered man stared to him for a while, the sound of distant rumbling being the only sound heard.

"And you think this makes situationz easier for you? No, because I want to kill you even more than before. It is because of your kind that we are here. You filthy, uptight, heathens couldn't give up something of value to save humanity. Money? A painting? Another blood curling chuckle escaping his throat. With a shake of his head he began to talk again. "Now when push comes to shove you simply want to help us? Well then...it'll be helpful if you just give up your life. Your blood shedding on this ground is the only scene I want to see! Saliva slinging from his mouth as he rushed to Kōhai with a knife.

'Fatigue reduced' -400 [7:35㏘]

'Items stolen' [7:40㏘]

'Art Shadow11 ambushed by bandits' [7:44㏘]

[Status]

EXP/LVL: 0/6600

HP: 17200/17200 +75ps

It leaped, enormous body blocking out scattered light and plunging the forest floor in momentary darkness, before it came crashing back down, uprooting trees and rearranging muddy landscape. Earth rumbled and trembled, breaking off in pieces in increasing areas as weight and gravity carried off into a powerful combination that turned the forest floor inside-out. Wings fluttered in gentle flaps, carrying its owner a few feet away from the terrestrial carnage. Lidded diamond eyes took in the sight as entire sections of the once thick forest came crashing down; the green of leaves and grass being swallowed whole by the underbelly of the very ground they had been rooted upon. And in the middle stood the furred creature, dark eyes trained directly at the luminescent glow that was Yue. And without any prompt, the robed figure darted towards it, like a laser guided rocket, he charged the towering creature at top speed.

Wind whipped at his skin, the pressure of going too fast almost splitting exposed cheeks and ripping beating wings. A massive arm came to swat him off his flight, but he had been counting on that. He twisted to the side, his momentum spiraling him out of control in a perfect imitation of a top, wings curled behind him and arms outstretched and gripping his crossblade tightly. And like a sharp snake, he coiled from a thick wrist to the edge of a muscled shoulder, cutting everything in his path. A few feet above the nape of the creature, he continued to spin in a frenzy of tightly locked limbs, before promptly stopping and releasing a now bloodied crossblade. It screeched it's high revolution, the weapon seamlessly penetrating the shoulder joint of the creature before bursting out the other side in a shower of red liquid as it twisted upwards and went back to the grip of a broad hand. And the over-sized gorilla howled, in fury or in pain, Yue did not care to know, right arm hanging limply on its side, a waterfall of blood coating the appendage in a virulent crimson.

It seemed that the creators of this game made sure that precise hits worked like in the real world. A small smile curved pale lips. So no matter how powerful this creature was, he only needed a hit to the head to kill it. Simple enough, but by the way the thing was backing up and using massive chunks of earth as a shield meant that monsters here continually learn. That made them dangerous.. and all the more harder to kill. He doubted that overly grown monkey would let him get near it any time soon. With gentle beats of massive wings, Yue took to the ground, boot-clad feet resting easily on a steady root of an upturned oak. He gave the bleeding creature a steady look before swiftly twisting to the side just in time to evade a boulder the size of a house. Splinters of wood and rocks went flying in an explosion of debris that battered feathered limbs as Yue used them to protect himself. He did not see the gray fist that hit him.

- 3750 HP

He went flying, hitting both boulders and trees in a bullet-like trajectory. He doubted that his wings would have survived should they have been a real part of his anatomy. A tall oak that surprisingly wasn't uprooted was the wall that finally stopped him, back and head slamming painfully against it's rough bark. Damn.. everything hurt. That monkey sure could pack a serious punch. Ears ringing and head throbbing, Yue stood on shaky legs only to duck and roll just as the same fist leveled the sturdy oak. A brief flap of his wings sent an explosion of pain that ran up and down his spine that almost crowded him to his knees, he sprinted instead, jumping over a crevice of earth and evading another rage-filled slam. So, items could get broken as well. It seemed after this he needed to find a town and get his wings repaired. A rain of red passed above him and he wondered how could the creature still move so fast even with the loss of one of its arms. He crouched beneath a toppled boulder and took the time to observe the still fuming beast.

Right arm hang uselessly, being dragged along but turned away so that the working arm was holding most of the creature's weight. A twist to the side sent the useless arm battering a twisted oak, like a club. Really fascinating how the thing still managed to come up with something useful for its useless arm. Yue gave a sigh, a trickle of blood running down the side of golden-coated lips. Meele combat was now out of the options since he needed his wings to successfully attack and evade. He knew that he still could attack without them but he doubted that without proper spin his crossblade would do much damage. Maybe he could use some spells? His younger brother did mention that RPGs had them.

'Most of the virtual reality games' options are activated through voice commands. Like tutorials and character menus.' He had said and the whitehead was now glad that he still could remember that time like it was yesterday.

"Spells." He murmured, tensing his leg muscles as he sprinted away from a body slam that flattened the boulder he had been hiding. Damn monkey had sharp eyes too.

A holographic menu appeared just to the side, each spell showing their own descriptions and some minor videos of basic avatars using them. He gave the list a hard stare. It was so unnatural and so technology based that the itch surfaced so suddenly his mind almost went numb, the trembling of the ground as the fifty-feet monstrosity charged him was the only thing that kept him grounded in reality. Shaking his head, Yue lifted a hand, finger pointing at the frothing giant before activating his fourth spell.

- 1525 Fatigue

It happened quickly; heavy pressure travelling so swiftly and so sharply that the dilapidated earth parted in its passing before hitting the creature right in its middle, immediately halting it's mad dash. For a few seconds it stood there, still as statue and Yue almost started to wonder if the spell even did anything as the beast continued to blink, as if dazed. Then it took a massive step.. before immediately splitting in two and falling to the broken ground in a shower of blood and internal debris.

"Sweet." Yue murmured with an amused smile.

Lost '3750 HP' [7:15 PM]

'A2A Shinigami no Tsubasa[死神の翼]' Broken [7:15 PM]

Lost '1525 Fatigue' [7:50 PM]

Terminated 'TitanG'; Gained '750 EXP' [7:51 PM]

Looted food 'Beast Heart' [8:00 PM]

• 2 weeks later...

STATUS...

►LEVEL: 68

►HP: 23980/24000* + 10

►FATIGUE: 38300/38300

►EXP: 8510/9500

►PS: Solo

►CARD: Green.

|Crash |

The sounds of battle were getting near as he got closer with each step he took. Surely it was just ahead a bit further? Another crash and the sounds of trees being snapped sent him climbing up the nearest tree for a better look. Wrapping long fingers around the low hanging limb, he hoisted himself up onto the branch and repeated until he was just over the very edge of the treeline. Crouching down, one hand placed on the trunk, he peered out into the darkness. Eyes adjusting quickly, he squinted but no luck. The trees seemed endless from this angle like a sea of black jagged shadows. A sigh escaping his lips, he dropped his hand and looked back down at the dark forest floor. He could understand why people were lost in this alternate reality. Everything was so real, it was easy to forget what reality really was. It was the game's purpose, after all. To alter these people's minds so the purpose of the game's creation was fulfilled. Sick, twisting game...

He placed a hand on Nox; making sure to keep it steady as he crouched and leaped down. Feet making contact with the forest floor, he paused for a millisecond and straightened up. The feeling of being watched was strong but it couldn't be a creature, could it? He hasn't seen one so fa--...

“Boo.”

In one quick motion, the sound of Nox being drawn filled the silent forest. Planting his foot behind him, he began mentally scrolling through his list of spells as footsteps made their way closer. Zei squinted to make out the figure that approached. Another player. Clad in black clothing with light armor. Assassin, maybe? Thief, perhaps?

“Scared?”

Zei's eyes snapped to the other player's eyes. This one sounded cocky. Adjusting the grip on the sword, he relaxed his posture and faced his opponent straight on.

“What do you want?”

“Oh, just your items, weapons... you know. You're a high level, I know you have some rare items,” he grinned from ear to ear. Zei followed his eyes and found they had settled on Nox. He tightened the grip.

“Stealing from other players? Where are your morals?”

“I have none,” the man said, taking a step closer. “This can end good, or bad. You choose.”

SYS: >

►> ►>

Zei tilted his head, staring at the holographic screen before him. “I shouldn't have to choose. Stealing other player's hard -earned items and rendering them helpless is a crime. This is a game. Have you forgotten reality?” he asked, his question holding a deeper meaning than what it sounded.

The player laughed, seemingly ignoring the question. “I see... So you choose to fight..!”

“Tch.”

►>

SYS:> The floating holographic screen read.

Like a bolt of lightning, the thief bounded forward; drawing from the straps attacked to his thigh, two twin curved blades.

>

Zei blocked with a lift of his sword, but there was another to worry about. Before the thief could swing the other, he stepped back and regained balance again; sword lifted and ready to strike. The thief let out a laugh and spun around. He made an X mark with his curved swords and struck out. The energy that formed from the blades unleashed and struck his side as he turn to dart behind a tree. He felt his feet lifting from the ground and the feeling of souring weightlessness ended abruptly when his shoulder collided into a large tree with a sickening crunch. After striking it, his body spun around and landed into the dirt. The wind had been knocked out of him.

-1489 HP

HP: 22491/24000

Vision blurred for a second, he slid his hands under his body and realized his sword was no longer in his hand. Pushing himself up, he got to his feet. That was a disarming spell. A good one at that. His shoulder now throbbed in pain when he flexed it. Of course, it was his right arm. Footsteps crunched through the forest. The thief was getting closer.

“Seems you lost something...”

Zei focused his clearing vision of the thief who brandished Nox in one hand with a wide smile plastered on his face.

“Don't you know... it's very rude to take what doesn't belong to you..” Zei muttered as he shook off the painful throb in his shoulder; eyes glancing around at the forest and shadows around him.

“Want to run?”

>

“Rise...” Zei whispered, recalling a night based attack from his list of abilities.

The thief looked puzzled at the muttered word for a moment but the spell was already activated. The shadows moved and shimmered like rippling water all around them and Zei took a step back. The night was perfect for this attack. It gave it more power when shadows surrounded them. Being in this forest, shadows were plentiful. Shadows began to solidify, morphing into different shapes. Some smaller, some much larger. The thief had lost his focus by frantically looking around. The rapidly morphing shadows took shape of large black wolf-like creatures with ears much longer than a normal one. Their tails were thinner, much like a lion's. They growled. There were several of them. Maybe four judging from the different growls. They moved in; shadows pouring and curling off their large bodies as they silently stepped across the forest floor.

“Now.”

They attacked. Each one taking turns to rip apart the thief's HP. The player swung his sword and Nox in vein to get away but it was pointless. The blades went through the shadows like it would air. The HP of the wolves' victim was dropping with the increased darkness, loud growls and frantic demonic barking.

>

Time was almost up on the time limit of the duel. The shadows would only last for another ten seconds. By that time, there would be twenty-five more seconds left to deal a final blow. His other attack Ignite was next on his list to use. But that one, he wanted to save for another time, another battle. Time was running out on this battle and he didn't want to defeat this player. It wasn't his purpose to do so.

>

One by one, the wolves melted away into the darkness.

>

The last biggest shadow wolf melted away into the darkness. Zei stepped closer, the player was on the ground; blood dripping from exposed skin on his arms and back. Weapons lay around him. Crouching down, he grasped his stolen weapon and stood back up.

>

SYS: >

Drawing a virtual line, he opened the menu and scrolled over to which opened a menu of the other player. There was one thing he wanted to see and he found it.

>

>

He cheated at the game. Closing the menu, he tucked his sword safely back against his side and looked down on the cowardly man.

“Pathetic...”

The man looked up and reached out a shaky hand to pick up his curved blade with a disgusted look on his face. “You did that to prolong the battle until time ran out,” he spat with menace as he got to his feet.

“I didn't have any intention to fight you. But when you try to steal from me, I don't take it lightly.”

“Fuck you,” the thief spat again, turning on his heel. He disappeared into the shadows, muttering curses and promises of revenge at a later time.

Zei let out a sigh. Things were bad in this game. Players attacking other players, stealing, killing... All reality and morals was lost to them. 'Perhaps...' he thought, letting the thought drift away like his shadow beings had done. He pushed on once again, but this time, he wasn't that concerned with finding another player now. He grimaced. His shoulder still hurt from the impact.

>

>

>

>

>

>

STATUS...

HP: 22491/24000

Fatigue: 36000/38300

• 2 weeks later...

STATUS...

► FATIGUE: 11878/23770 -11877pts

► EXP/LV: 830/ 9200 +230pts

Sweat impure'd with blood traveled down his arm down to his wrist, spiraling carefully around his slender fingers to caress the edges of his blade; the short breaths felt rather harsh and painful against his chest; it wasn't nice when mentally blinded by rage boar threw you off. Gladly the boar feared the phoenix enough to scoot off to a random direction. No matter how bad his situation looked, it could be worse.. right?

Kuro leaned against a tree, his arm holding the sword going numb but still gripping with stubbornness.

"At this rate..I'm gonna end up either killed by my own blade or the phoenix..."

Just when he was too busy to puzzle together his situation, a forceful slam pierced the middle of the tree; the phoenix stuck claws into the wood, burning and tearing it vertically in two. Kuro jumped to side, landing on a big rock, just above a well formed pit. His pupils averted to side, the blade was not only heavy but also becoming too hot to hold onto. A small frown crawled up his face features.

With enraged flames the phoenix triumphed and cawed over its control in this situation. With a few flaps it raced towards Kuro, as if certain about its victory. The male just stood there, tall and calm(outwardly). His breathing catching up and felt like his lungs were finally expanding the right way.

Phoenixes were known to be royal kind of birds; they never would run for they feared death not. In fact, they would attack with head straight on. Kuro knew so much, and he knew even more - it was impossible to lift his blade right now and do a slash. There were things that were truly impossible for events in hand, and all one could do is suit themselves by any means on the current circumstances. That much wisdom could be helpful.

The dark haired male exhaled a shaky breath; it was like the pressure went off his lips and scattered in the forest's humid air. As soon as around a hundred feet were apart from the devastating crash, Kuro slowly started lifting his free arm to side. It wasn't like to imitate some sort of fucked-up-wing-flight, nor he was about to give up and jump in the pit. He just waited for the right moment and when it was impossible for either of them to retreat, he finally lifted his chin to focus onto the phoenix' decorated by white flames head.

"...fifty..."

His muscles tensed as for last, the calves formed a fine line under the black pattern of his tightly wrapped string-crossed calf-high boots.

"...twenty..."

A light and tired squeeze around the grip of his Shinsen Reijin, his jawline followed the clench of teeth.

He was rather convinced, it would definitely hurt.

"..ten..nine..eight...seven...six..five...four...three...two..."

[ CRAAAAAAASH!! ]

-..Nngh! - with his arm trying his best to keep it over the phoenix' neck, lowering down its head while the royal bird kept flying and yet trashing. The male's back hit countless branches, that felt rather like strong whips against the mid of his spine.

► HP: 25200/25400

► HP: 25100/25400

► HP: 25000/25400

► HP: 24800/25400

The flames started crawling his body, wrapping him in a silver liquid that burned little by little the pattern of his clothes until it started eating at his flesh.

"..Damn..."

► HP: 24500/25400

► HP: 24300/25400

The very eyes of his started hurting being so in close with the flames, but still he hung onto the bird as if holding onto a dead knife-edge for his dear life although he was losing health points due to the burning. With his torso and arm gripping, he started forcing his legs, using the phoenix' nape to lift himself enough to the level of the bird's eyes. Eye against eye, their pupils met when Kuro moved Shinsei Reijin horizontally to side, licking with the edge his own abdomen to pierce through the phoenix' neck.

► HP: 24200/25400

► HP: 23000/25400

► HP: 22400/25400

The bird lost control over the wind and was meters away to crash into the next tree on their way, taking Kuro along down the fall. The male felt the blade weight shifting right away, he was able to pull it off now. And just before he was to crash the tree with the phoenix, he jumped away. Severally injured the male fell into the embrace of some bushes. With a sharp cough, what came off his lips was rather a faint throat-chuckle than a curse.

► HP: 22000/25400

As he laid down, too tired to even move a muscle a big screen appeared before his eyes.

[TABLE=class: outer_border, width: 300]

[TR]

[TD]CONGRATULATIONS!

You killed the Holy Phoenix!

EXP PTS: *+1000

SHINSEI REIJIN FATIGUE RESERVES: *+5400

UNIQUE ITEM: *Phoenix Gloves [check information in the menu]

[additional]

restoring of normal FTG PTS: *+10 000

SHINSEI REIJIN STAGE TWO COMPLETED

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

- ..haa...haa.. - with his heavy breaths torn off his cracked bottom lip, he gazed rather through the hologram, into the small patch available in between the tree crowns. His body hurt much more than he assumed it would at first, but there was that feeling when you survive - ...you survived.

Kuro felt so tired, in a need to even sleep as he was there in the darned bushes. The male just reached his burnt forearm up to hover over his forehead, letting his eyes rest.

It was only a few hours since they were in the game and he was so damn beaten up; spoke that he's lost form, huh. Rather than blaming it to the CEO, he just realized that DAO was no better; in fact, it was worse. Now they had the help of the CEO, but back then.. he just fought alone. Speaking of which...

He opened his eyes lightly. He wasn't alone, there were other players though he never met them. For a brief he wondered..., what kind of people jumped straight into the claws of death. He had nothing to lose anymore, and he knew what to expect in those lands.. But how about them? Were they still alive actually? With some strength left he made a few clicks, closing the screen window to enter his menu. He needed an item when he was about to rest for a bit. His body wasn't in state to move, not right away.

黎 lost 'hp pts' -200 [08:04PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -100 [08:04PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -100 [08:05PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -200 [08:05PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -300 [08:05PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -200 [08:05PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -100 [08:05PM]

黎 killed the Holy Phoenix [08:07PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -200 [08:07PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -600 [08:07PM]

黎 lost 'hp pts' -400 [08:07PM]

gained 'exp pts' +1000 [08:08PM]

黎 completed 'Shinsei Reijin STAGE TWO' [08:08PM]

黎 gained 'phoenix gloves' unique item [08:08PM]

黎 restoring normal 'fatigue pts' +10 000 [08:08PM]

SHINSEI REIJIN RESERVES 'fatigue' +5400pts [08:08PM]

activated 'Shin' feather cord[08:12PM]

• 2 weeks later...

312e2ax.jpg

>

hp :
+250
/12500
+250

fatigue :
+1715
/34300
+1715

exp : 555/ 8300

card :
Green

ShotaWarrior968 headed for the nearest town in the mountains. The town is called Balalaika as seen on his map. It was formerly left unnamed but the moment he set foot on the grounds of the town, the name of the town was instantly registered on the map.

The name of the town was a bit familiar to him. Well, he was sure it was some kind of instrument, but more than that... as an otaku, he knew of the name as a scar-faced woman in an anime he recently watched. Amused, he entered the town looking at every details he could ever see. If the town was a human being, Sigurd wold have been doing an inspection from the top of their to the tip of their toenails.

The town looked abandoned with a few locals and their gloomy stares at him whenever he passed one by. Dry air was blowing and there is an eerie feeling he just can't rid. Somehow, he knows that something scary and dangerous resides within the town. As he continued walking, the scenery slowly changed. It seemed that right after the residence area is a big cemetery. Right in the middle of it is an enshrined angels with black wings... no - an enshrined angel which, for some reasons has wings that has turned to black.

This was what has given him the eerie feeling the whole time. As he approached, the angel like statue opened its eyes. It stared at Sigurd a few while which abruptly followed by an eerie scream. The sound was deafening which gave him no choice but to block the sound from entering into his ears... as much as he could.

"Mortal... you dare take a step on my territory?"

The statue asked.

"Ehh? ehehehh!!? You aree... ummm.. what are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters now is that I shall kill you for stepping on my sacred grounds. But I'll give you a chance. I may let you live if you solve a riddle"

"A riddle? .. umm.. why do I have to die? I wasn't told not to come. I apologize"

Sigurd said. He could have just fight and get rid of this thing. But as he know, the unknown being before him is strong... or at least that was what his guts are telling him.

"No excuses. Solve the riddle and I'll let you go."

".. well.. I'll do my best"

"What flies on two wings in the morning, half wings at noon, and new wings in the evening?"

*Trringg*

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 300, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]
A Quest has been added!
>

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]
Rewards:
Statue's Blessing, Statue's Treasure Box and the title "Riddlemaster"

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

A pop up window appeared Sigurd. Looking at the rewards, there's no way he will run away. He is badass... and the tittle Riddlemaster looks really badass to him. he clicked on the Yes button before he pondered on the riddle.

CHANGE LOG

>
ShotaWarrior968
entered the town [balalaika] [8:05 PM]

>
ShotaWarrior968
entered the zone [statue's Domain] [8:24 PM]

>
ShotaWarrior968
received the quest
>
[8:26 PM]

>
ShotaWarrior968 accepted the quest >
[7:45 PM]

▶▶STATUS◀◀

Kōhai coal orbs followed the movement of the bandit's. The capturing of the male's body was needed if he ever thought to get out alive, albeit he couldn't move too fast or else the others would fire. With a swift movement, time seeming to move slowly, the shinagami player was able to maneuver the other's weapon clad hand, his hand being pierced within seconds. As a hiss fell from the his lips, Shi grasped onto the other's hand, making sure to immobilize any sudden mivements. With breakneck speed, ArtShadow11 held the enemy against his will, arm around the thief's neck and tensing his muscles to keep the other motionless. In a moment Kōhai removed the knife from embedding into his flesh, sighing at the small release of tension.

HP: 22348/22500

Thin lips parting, the shadow player began to speak. "Can't you see that you've already lost your ways to this fantasy? How could you think that it is possible for you to survive in the real world when you have absolutely no morals. No humanity. You're more so a monster as those things that surrounds us. The humane act would be to help one another, just as I was willing to do for you. You won't make it past these walls of fantasy...I promise you." Taking the knife that was, only moments ago, lodged through his hand, and placing it to the traitor's neck.

"You are going to call this off, this moment....or you won't live to see what happens to me." Shi whispered, wanting to just disperse at any moment. There was no way he could bring himself to murder other players so easily, not matter how corrupted, or better off dead they were. There was regret there also, knowing that these men would just continue the act upon other players, although the dark, long haired male liked to think that it wouldn't happen. That the bandits will heed his words and change their ways. "Now." he repeated, tired of the adrenaline and nervousness rushing through his body.

"Lower y-your weapons." There was only silence after, no one making a move as they all steadily willed their weapons against him. "LOWER YOUR GOD DAMN WEAPONS!" No one seemed to listen, one aspect that Shi didn't want to accept. There would be a battle, and he knew for sure that he'd be injuried, but there was no say in hell that he'd die here. Not when the games had just begun.

"You failed." The crowned player whispered, slowly dragging the sharp material across the other's neck with a steady paste. The battle was on.

'Art Shadow11 lost HP' -50 [8:03㏘]

'Art Shadow11 killrd bandit'[8:06㏘]

'Exp gained' +500 [8:06㏘]

'Art Shadow11engaged in battle' [8:06㏘]

• 2 weeks later...

[Status]

EXP/LVL: 750/6600

HP: 16350/17200 +75ps

To: Light
Subject: Seriously!?
Body: Your first hour inside the game and you immediately get one of your Premium items broken.. seriously? You do know that you'll need a TON of gold to get that repaired, right?

A shiver; running rampant from the tips of his toes to the very strands of hidden snowy locks, then back again, assaulted Yue at the sudden appearance of the message window. It wasn't that he was ignorant of it, nor was he totally in the dark as to how it worked. No. It was the complete and utter unnaturality of it that made his skin crawl with a thousand stings that craved for a momentary scratch. Still he managed to quell the urge, knowing that if he started he wouldn't be able to stop, so he focused on the message instead rather than the fact that everything around him was as unnatural as the floating screen.

Re: CEO
Subject: Hn
Body: And you told me that Premium items are special in a way that normal items are not. I like the wings and armor.. make them unbreakable. Deduct your price to my account.

Re: Light
Subject: Bossy
Body: You know, I never would have guessed that you're just as bossy as your father. Maybe even more. Good thing there are UPGRADES inside this game, else you'd be cheating with that demand of yours.

A frown passed stoic features before immediately being replaced with mild shock as every article of clothing left Yue's person, leaving the tall whitehead as bare as the day he was born.. albeit a lot more mature.. in ALL the right places.

He gave an involuntary shiver, the cold breeze of oncoming nightfall caressing exposed pale flesh, sharp silvery eyebrows twitching in certain annoyance at one particular CEO for not leaving him anything to cover himself. The fucker even took his weapon. Normally, Yue was a calm man, choosing logic over emotional responses. But there were certain times, rare as they were, that some of his deeply bottled emotions leaked out; be they hate, joy, or the like. This time it was annoyance; thick and palpable in it's ominous fog. It wasn't even for the fact that anyone could just go in the recently made clearing and see everything of him, no. He'd had experiences of living in the wilderness without any form of clothing. He wasn't body shy for he knew that he looked good. A thought that momentarily lifted the edges of his lips in a small smirk.

What annoyed him the most was the fact that said CEO took his weapon even though his wings and armor were the only things that he wanted to be upgraded. His small battle a while ago proved that this world was dangerous and leaving someone weaponless could be a fatal mistake. A mistake that could have just involved Yue.

To: CEO
Subject: Watch out
Body: When I get out, I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass that even the most accomplished surgeons will have trouble removing it.

Just as he pressed send, the familiar warmth and weight of his armor and wings returned, as if they never even left, golden glow swallowing once more Yue's pale features. A soft flutter of feathers against the breeze reminding him that his wings were once again functional. It felt good; the mental feel of the added limbs. He gave them a gentle flap, billowing dust and dead leaves away. Somehow with the return of his items, he felt more at ease. A hand sneaked behind him and there his fingers felt the now familiar edges of his crossblade. His annoyance pacified, Yue gave a small gratuitous nod, certain that the CEO would be able to see it.

To: Light
Subject: You're Welcome
Body: You're Welcome. ^_^

He snorted, a small smile playing at his lips before letting his wings give a massive beat, sending him rocketing fifty feet upwards in a span of two seconds. Diamond eyes surveyed the environmental carnage and noting that some of the deeper fissures were starting to knit back together as green shoots and vines slowly crept out before spreading out like a self-creating web of terrestrial regeneration. For a moment, Yue hovered in the middle of it all, marveling at the beauty as sections and sections of the forest returned in the span of minutes. Then his attention was taken by a small pillar of light emanating from a small fissure just at the very edge of the remaking landscape.

Cautiously nearing the area, Yue gave the darkness within a dubious look before focusing on the insubstantial light and shoving his entire right arm through. Nothing caught his searching hand for the first few seconds of him blindly grasping whatever the thing that might be there, but then the very tips of his middle finger brushed onto something.. that was cold and definitely wet. A thousand and one possibilities crossed the whitehead's mind as to what it was, all of which in the form of something with fangs, lots of legs, and maybe covered in exoskeleton. He had seen some small forest creatures die gruesome deaths while doing exactly what he was doing now. Perhaps he should just ignore it and leave? That would have been the more logical choice, but his curiosity was now hooked, for lack of a better term, so he shrugged his shoulders and shoved half his torso inside the cramped space.

It was certainly wet, but not what he had expected. It was an ore; more metal than stone and it glowed a star-like shine and no larger than the size of an average human head. Yue grabbed it with both hands before promptly pulling it and his body out. The ore's glow dulled immensely as a stray of dying sunlight hit it. Somehow, Yue got the feeling that this wasn't supposed to be found by anyone. Still, he had it now and with a simple click to his inventory the item was safely stashed for future perusal.

And with a beat of his massive wings he was off, towards the lake he first saw while falling in this virtual reality.

Lost 'A1S Kami no Fuku[神の服]'; 'A2A Shinigami no Tsubasa[死神の翼] [broken]'; 'W1S Nisshoku[日食]' [8:05 PM]

Equiped 'A1S Kami no Fuku[神の服] [upgraded]'; 'A2A Shinigami no Tsubasa[死神の翼] [upgraded]' [8:13 PM]

Found Material 'C_Ore' [8:16 PM]

• 2 months later...

HP: 7830/7900

Fatigue: 20156/20400

Exp/lv: 2780/4590

”Awooohhhh….”

--HACK! SLASH!--

”GRUAHHH!” The big beast locked on his target, with his other companion gang up in numbers for an enemy of one.

===Changes===

Orc Ogre loss [HP Points] -236

”tch! Hehe a little magic should do the trick”

The blonde licked his lips and stretch out both of his arms wide, while he straightens out both of his palms to the ground.

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe activated a ‘Sub Ability’ [shadow Magic] will expire in 50 seconds

Suddenly shadow below his feet stretches out from each and every enemy targeting him, then he grabbed his metal pipe and shoves it onto the ground and suddenly a glowing time clock appeared drawn below him.

”Zayin!”

As he shouted for a spell the clock starts tickin and 5 clones appeared around him.

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe used [Time Magic ‘Zayin’]

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [Fatigue Points] -1034

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [HP Points] -34 every seconds of spell duration [‘Zayin’]

”Snake hold on the boss”

”WOOF! GRR! GRRUGH!” immediately his dog bit the leg of the orc ogre startling it.

”good, now let’s finish this” now each clone of his, used the spell Dalet and they took out a supply of stationary items and threw them all off onto the minion org ogre whose shadows are trapped by the sub ability.

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe created a [Combo Chain] +200 exp

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [Fatigue Points] -507

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [HP Points] -2,210 because of spell [‘Zayin’]

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe killed [Minion Org Orge] +34 exp

Then without wasting time he pulled out his metal pipe canceling the cloning spell.

He also cancelled the shadow spell, freeing the orc ogre but it seems it’s still occupied by the dog biting him.

”Dalet!”

Now casting another spell but this time directly to its target the boss, freezing it making it unable to move.

And with a smooth strike just like holding a sword he stabbed the beast on its chest, then he took some of his other weapons, making a stash load of pointy triangle metal rulers.

He jump and stab them all directly to the orc ogre.

”GRUUUUUUAAHHHH!!!” the dog suddenly jump away and the orc fall onto the ground and disappeared.

”…heh”

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe cancelled ‘Sub Ability’ [shadow Magic]

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe used [Time Magic ‘Dalet’]

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe loss [Fatigue Points] -302

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe killed [Org Orge ‘Boss’] +605 exp

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe gained total exp for [sTAGE CLEAR] +3894

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe leveled up to [46]

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe Status changes:

Hp Raised ++

Fatigue Raised ++

Next level [EXP POINTS] 8,340

Snake gains [EXP POINTS] +1,947

Snake leveled up

Snake learned [shock Drive] Stunning enemies for 10 seconds

”oh man! Level 46 only? Urgh, how many more times should I grind to boost my level?? well let’s go for now boy, let’s go to the nest town over sigh..”

”woof!”

Frustrated about it he walk over to the next town grumbling about why would that pesky CEO send him with such a low level, since he was hacked into the game why not just give him a 100 lvl or something like that, or give him a cooler weapon set etc. etc.

===Changes===

CaptchaPrincessPotatoe reached new [MAP LOCATION]

Snake found an item [RASBERRY]

Snake found an item [TRASH]

Snake found an item [APPLE]

Snake found an item [TRASH]

”Stop Junking up my inventory!”

--whines….--

STATUS...

► FATIGUE: 21878/23770 +10 000pts

► EXP/LV: 1830/ 9200 +1000pts

Curious eyes stared at the male's features while he was sleeping in between the bushes. The small hand reached for Kuro's stained in dry blood cheek, when the male's feather cord 'Shin' sent signals for a possible danger. His free of wounds hand reached up, capturing the small one by the wrist. Eyes met open, both startled. It was just a child from the forest.

- W-Wah! - sudden slap, she brushed off the male's hand and fell back on her butt.

Kuro slowly sat up, feeling the tearing pain in his back returning. By now most of his fatigue points were restored, but the damages were still present. The tall male glanced to the other, slightly taken aback that there was a child alone in such a dangerous place. Both of them stared at each other, when Kuro broke the silence;

- Are you alone? - In response the kid nodded and then dropped her gaze to the ground.

Of course Kuro could ask more, but as the given circumstances...either it was an orphan to begin with, or became one recently. So the male kept his questions to himself as rose up. With a flinch or two, he swallowed the groan - it hurt so damn much.Which gave him the wisdom - if he ever stumbled upon another phoenix, he better run for life than facing it straight on.

Just when he headed for inside the depths of the forest, he heard the light steps following after him. Ten meters after, he paused and the steps paused. A faint sigh escaped his lips; no way, now he had to babysit?

- Hey, kid... - she got startled by the low and husky voice, so the tree next to her acted as a good cover, - .......

Kuro resumed his steps, obvious to the fact that the kid had no better thing to do but follow him. It was fine, as long as it'd be for the night. Besides, it wasn't wise to fight during the night, so he had to find a safe place where he could spend the darkness.

黎 unlocked the Morre Cave [09:00PM]

• 1 month later...

312e2ax.jpg

>

hp : 12500+250/12500+250

fatigue : 30850+1715/34300+1715

exp : 555/ 8300

card : Green

Riddles were not Sigurd's forte. One reason was probably because he wasn't the intellectual type. A NEET hikikimori such as himself had his share of online gaming. Such games had quests involving solving intellectual problems, such as riddles. On cases like this that he accepted on solving them, his success rate was always zero. He would always try to solve things with gut feeling alone. But a person as, well... a tad bit dumb... such as him would always be allured by the great rewards without thinking the consequences of failure. Which is why Sigurd is such a second rate gamer.

"Umu.. I think I quite figured it out... but I think I quite don't get it at all...well"

But for once, the otaku was in deep thought. Maybe he knew the danger of the quest. After all, this wasn't simply an online game. There won't be simply a 'puu puu. wrong answer' with a loud buzzer and unto the next quest. He may have to forfeit his life if the creature attack him. He held a vast amount of power but that wasn't a guarantee for his survival. He lacks the experience and he couldn't quite measure the strength of the enemy.

Yet after all, he gave up thinking in a matter of seconds.

"Ugh. It's not like thinking is my forte! I leave it to my strong luck! The answer isss.... an Airplane... ?"

"Mortal. You shall die!"

The pieces of stone covering the statue fell one by one as a a fallen angel in flesh rose up in the air, evil aura engulfing his whole body. Black wings were flapping loudly as Sigurd felt the bloodlust of the enemy.

"Well. Shitty luck , it is. Uhe-he-he...." nervously laughing Sigurd entered a fighting stance to take on the enemy.

CHANGE LOG

>
ShotaWarrior968 answered the quest >[7:47 PM]

>
ShotaWarrior968 answered wrongly and thus failed the quest >[7:47 PM]

▶▶STATUS◀◀

► HP: 22348/22500

► Card:...pending

The body of the bandit's leader fell to the ground with a soft thud. Such an unfortunate event. It didn't surprise Kōhai that the followers weren't loyal. Those that had the heart to kill other humans weren't willing to save one. ArtShadow11 could sense fear from the men before him. The twitching wasn't going unnoticed. True the dark haired male was outnumbered, though there wasn't a single thought of dying. Injury would be unable to prevent, though he could kill the crowd in a few seconds.

With little movement he watched and listened as the weapons were about ready to fire. Coal orbs gazed upon each figure, taking in the anxious expressions of every bandit. A slight pull at Shi's lips, had the men to fire. Just as the player placed his hands together.

Swoosh, swoosh.....swoosh

"Gahh" Saliva fell from the shadow user's mouth, arrows piercing through Kōhai's flesh, blood dripping onto the sand below. With a groan the inky haired male gripped at the wound the arrow made through his stomach. How silly of him to not think the injuries could be vital. With a loss of strength, ArtShadow11 fell to his knees, coughing up the blood that blocked his airway.

HP:510/22500

"Damn." Shi complained, resting against the sand. Screams from the thieves filled the atmosphere, the injuried player positioning himself to watch. Soon enough he would gain his lifeforce back. Nice that he was quick enough to cast his shadows without the others noticing.

'ArtShadow11 lost hp -21838' [8:20 p.m]

'ArtShadow11 gained exp +1000 [8:22 p.m]

'ArtShadow11 card red [8:22 p.m]