Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Fujika watched both of the males carried Daichi inside the house toward the couple's room, followed them upstairs as well after closed and locked the front door. She still make sure everything won't go in Haru's way even in upstairs. "Good.. thanks for your hard works, Haru, Tetsu.." she said with a soft smile and seated herself on the sofa at the corner of the rooms; tried to get some energy since she's still sleepy.

On the other hand, Tetsu sighed softly as his boyfriend rested on their bed without any difficulty.and sat himself on the edge of the bed right beside the sick boy. "Thanks, Haru.." he said with a soft smile and watched him walked out to take the heating pad. However he sighed cause his boyfriend looked at his wound with sad face again. "Now now, Daichi.. I told you to not worry anything, right? You'll be healed fast, my love.." he kissed Daichi's cheek gently and poked the said boy's forehead. "..and worrying a small stuff will make your forehead wrinkle and you'll look old, you know.." he joked with a soft laughs.

Tetsu perked his head up as the older male walked back with the heating pad and watched him do the works. He nodded at Haru's words and hold on one of Daichi's palm. "Yeah.. it will help you a lot.. but when you feel hurt.. don't hesitate to say it to me or Haru.. I think Fujika will pass it since she's already nodding her head like that.." he chuckled as noticed the said woman almost fall asleep on the sofa.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Haru wipes his forehead as he looks at Fujika, laughing a little as he walks over to the sofa and plops down as well, leaving Fujika plenty of room to rest. He leans back within the sofa with a sigh, "gees.. that sure was a lot of work," he stretches his arms over his head and yawns, watching Daichi and Tetsu from a distance.

Daichi looks at the heating pad and rubs his stomach with it slightly, perking up his head while pouting, "I-I just want it to get better.. that's all," he rubs the back of his head as he looks over at Fujika and Haru relaxing on the couch. He looks at Tetsu and tilts his head, blushing and turns his head slightly, "I-I am far from getting wrinkles," he pouts with a soft grumble, slightly nudging Tetsu. He looks at Tetsu since he was the only one that wasn't sleeping and tilts his head to the side, "aren't ... you going to get some sleep too? I already rested at the hospital.. so I am not really tired," he rubs the back of his head.

The young woman just pouted without opening her eyes as heard Haru laughed at her, continue her sleep as felt the said male plopped down beside him; cuddled more with her own hand and breathed softly as continue her sleep time.

Tetsu couldn't help but laughed cause his boyfriend blushed so easily as he teased him before, patted Daichi's head gently while continue his laughs. "Then that's good if you don't have any wrinkles yet.. geez, I'm just joking but your response too cute, Daichi.." he pinched lovingly the other cheek and blinked. "H-Huh? I wanna take care of you so I shouldn't sleep, right?" He said though with a big yawn and nodded head, not long after that he fall asleep as well.

Haru watches Fujika sleep and laughs a little as he rubs his forehead, slicking his hair back as he continues to keep a eye on Tetsu and Daichi. He rubs his eyes with a yawn as he sinks down within the couch, letting out a yawn and falls asleep soon after.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while pouting as Tetsu was laughing and looks to the side with his slightly flushed bright pink face and rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head slowly as he rests back, "I will be fine, the heating pad is making my stomach feel better," he smiles and then blinks watching Tetsu fall asleep, looking over and saw both Fujika and Haru were sleeping as well. Daichi reaches over to the night stand and starts reading a book to keep his mind off from the slight pain.

Fujika sleep so soundly beside the older male, moved side to side a couple of times which made her turned and sleep right next to Haru's shoulder. With a soft grumble, she continue her sleep like nothing happen.

After a half hour sleeping, Tetsu jolted softly and grumbled with a big yawn. "Ah! I fall asleep right after I said I won't sleep. Sorry, Daichi.." he sighed and ruffled his own hair then perked up as saw his boyfriend still awake and read some book. "you better take some rest more, my love.. or is it to hard for you to lay down because it's stil hurt, hmm?" He asked after stretched his body and sat straight beside him, caress Daichi's cheek gently.

Haru slowly opens his eyes and looks at Fujika with a smile, rubbing her head slowly as he glances over at Daichi and Tetsu for a couple minutes before turning on his side with a low sigh, lowering his head as he continues sleeping.

Daichi shakes his head slowly, "it's no problem really," he smiles softly. He perks his head up and looks at Tetsu as he looks at his book, lowering his head, "I can't really sleep.. I did so much sleeping when I was at the hospital." He shakes his head, "I am fine, Haru set me down so I feel comfortable, especially now with the heating pad," he looks at Tetsu with a smile and sighs, glancing to the side, unsure what he was going to do about school now.

The young woman just continue her sleep as Haru rubbed her head ーkinda love it since she's smilingーthen without realize cuddled his body against the male like a little kids, grumbling back about her works then sleep again.

Tetsu looked unsure when he heard that his boyfriend said he's alright and still refuse to get rest cause already have it at the hospital. "Okay.. but you should rest when you tired.." he said with a soft smile as his other hand brushed Daichi's soft hair. Yet he blinked with a slight pouts then pressed his index finger at the bridge of his boyfriend's nose. "What are you thinking now, Daichi? Your forehead wrinkled again.." he chuckled softly while kept pressing his finger.

Haru yawns and stretches his arms up before turning on his side, covering his face with one of his hands while he scratches under his shirt to get to his stomach with a soft grumble. He slowly opens his eyes and glances over at Daichi and Tetsu, wondering if they were getting hungry since is was getting closer to the time they usually eat. But unsure if or how Daichi was going to eat without straining he just closes his eyes until the other two decided they actually wanted to eat.

Daichi nods his head slowly as he watches Tetsu touch his hair with a smile. He blinks a couple of times as he looks up at Tetsu, tilting his head to the side. He slowly shakes his head and rubs the back of his head, "it's nothing, you should get some sleep, I think I might take a little nap as well," he yawns and rubs his eyes.

Fujika slowly rolled back to the other side and yawned while strecthed her arms to the front, opened her eyes then looked at the couple in front of her then at the male beside her. She nudged Haru a couple of times then smiled. "I think we should moved out of here.. let them enjoy their time.. we can make some food for them as well.." she initiated while smiled at the older male, let a sofy yawn again.

On other hand, Tetsu hummed with a slight pouts cause his boyfriend said it was nothing again. "Eeh? Really? But your face tell me that you thought about something.." he poked Daichi's cheek then smiled at the end. "Nah.. I think, my sleepy feeling gone as watching your face, Daichi.."

Haru mumbles softly as he got nudged and slowly opens his eyes. He sits up with a yawn, stretching his arms and looks over at Daichi and Tetsu, nodding his head, "o-oh um.. yeah sounds good to me," he smiles as he gets up and stands up, looking at Tetsu and Daichi, "well if you two need anything, just let us know okay? We will be downstairs," he walks to the door and keeps it open for Fujika.

Daichi tilts his head and shakes his head, "nah it wasn't anything important really," he smiles and rubs the back of his head, blinking as his cheek was poked. Daichi blushes and turns his head to the side, slowly looking at Haru and Fujika, nodding his head with a yawn.

Fujika just could giggled as heard the response from the male who kept yawning. She stood up from the sofa and looked at the lovebird in front of her. "I'm gonna go downstairs too, if both of you want anything just shouted out, we will service you right away~" she said with a joking way then walked out of the room and closed the door behind her, follow to where Haru is going.

Sighed cause still doesn't have the answer, Tetsi looked up at his sister and Haru nodded at both of their words. "Finally.. both of them already walked out of this room. " he mumbled softly and slowly shifted his body so he sat right beside Daichi and hugged him suddenly but with a gentle way. "You know, Daichi.. I thought I will lost you.. I saw your body being hitted so hard with that car, you know.." he said in soft voice, somehow his body trembled in panic even his eyes start to teary; that's what he hold since before.

Haru looks at Fujika and stretches his arms with a yawn, "man.. it sure was a long day... you must be hungry. Do you want anything to eat while your here? Or do you just want to sleep? Maybe even sleep while I cook something? I hope Daichi will be able to eat something," he rubs the back of his head. "And Tetsu too, he is probably very worried about Daichi, hopefully not to worried to eat something."

Daichi watches Haru and Fujika leaving, tilting his head as he looks at Tetsu, blinking a couple of times as Tetsu was hugging him. Daichi glances at Tetsu and lifts his hand up, rubbing Tetsu's back, "were.. you really that worried? I thought.. you were getting bored of me since you were... having problems getting erected," he looks to the side blushing. Daichi then lowers his head, "I suppose.. it is my fault, if I didn't storm out, I wouldn't have not been hit by a car." Daichi could feel Tetsu trembling on the bed and shakes his head slowly, "well.. at least I survive it right? I mean.. it could have been worst. I could have broken more bones, lost my memory or... even die but I am still here, with some bruises and a couple of broken bones so.. try not to worry about it so much.. okay? I am still here so that is all that matters right," he tilts his head to the side.

The purple haired women covered her mouth while have another yawn and hummed as heard Haru's offer. "I think I want to have more sleep as you cook cause I'm hungry too.." she giggled and smiled while patted the male's shoulder. "Don't worry about, Daichi.. I'm sure he will eat but what I worry is Tetsu.." Fujika paused and sighed softly. "..actually Tetsu is a crybaby and easy to depressed.. I bet he hold his tears since before cause he didn't say much when we slept with them before.."

At the end, Tetsu cried while kept hugging Daichi ーstill make sure he didn't make his boyfriend's injure worstー. But jolted softly cause Daichi's hand rubbed his back gently which made him calm and not trembled like before. He looked up at him and blushed a bit. "Y-You silly.. I can't think of that when you are in a bad condition like this, you know.." he wiped his tears with the back of his hand, sniffed slightly. Tetsu listened to his boyfriend's words and shook his head. "No.. it's not your fault since car is probihited to drive fast at that park.." he paused and bit his lips. "..the first source thay make you like this because you quarreled with me, right?" He admitted it softly but widen his eyes and cover Daichi's mouth. "S-Stop.. don't say anything that more worst than that.. I can't bear to life without you, Daichi.." he said, start to sobbed back.

Haru nods his head while laughing softly, "alright I will see what I can make," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks as he looks at Fujika, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. he was probably afraid of losing Daichi in the accident. We are lucky that Daichi survive when a lot of people sometimes don't," he rubs the back of his neck and walks into the kitchen.

Daichi blinks a little while blushing a little as he looks to the side, shaking his head, "I .. am fine try not to worry about it." He listens and watches Tetsu cry, unsure what to really do to help him as he lowers his head, "I guess.. so. I was surprised by it.. I wasn't really expecting to get hit." He sighs and looks to the side, "I just.. don't want you to get bored of me." Daichi perks his head up as his mouth and looks at Tetsu, slowly nodding his head and holds onto Tetsu, "shh.. it is okay I am fine.. please don't cry anymore."

• 2 weeks later...

The young woman smiled at the other while seated herself on the chair of dining table, made her spot comfortable as her can then sighed and laid her head on the table. "thanks, Haru~" she said and closed her eyes slowly. Yet her eyelids twitched as heard Haru said something more. "nah~ everyone will be like that, Haru especially with Tetsu who already fall in love too deep with your brother.." she giggled as saying that then closed her eyes back, had another sleep.

Tetsu couldn't help but kept crying since his tears won't stop at all and listened to his boyfriend's words with a sniff and nodded a couple of times. But blinked cause heard that Daichi afraid him would get tired of him, couldn't answer back since the other already hold onto his body. While wrapping his arms around Daichi's body gently, he placed his head on Daichi's shoulder. "how ca I be tired of you, Daichi.. you already became a part of my life so it's nonsense that you say like that.." he said and inhaled some breath and sniffed again. "ugh.. I became too emotional and crybaby at times like this.. sorry Daichi.. I won't cry again.." he said and leaned back but tongue tied cause he start to remember the reason why both of them quarreled.

Haru looks over at Fujika and laughs a little, "yeah.. I can tell he is completely love struck by my brother," he watches Fujika fall back asleep and smiles, starting to think on what to make that everyone was able to eat as he rubs his chin and opens the fridge to see what was there.

Daichi blinks a couple of times as he listens to Tetsu, rubbing his back slowly. He blinks as he felt Tetsu's arms being wrapped around him and bites his bottom lip, "well.. when you were unable to ... um.. erect yourself, I just thought you were getting tired of me..," he sighs softly. Daichi blinks a couple of times while blushing softly and looks at Tetsu, shaking his head, "no.. it is fine. I am glad you love me this much to react in such a way," he smiles and lays back down on the bed while holding onto Tetsu's hand.

The young woman just sleep back and hummed softly after talked with Haru, moving her head a couple of times to get a comfortable position then sleep so soundly.

Tetsu tried to smile back at Daichi with a slight nod. "re-really? you're not somehow disappointed because of my childish act?" he asked though his mind in mess cause his boyfriend mentioned about he couldn't get his cock erect -which is the main problem that Daichi got the incident-. He bite his lower lips over and over before sighed then looked back at Daichi. "u-um.. you know.. I wasn't tired of you, Daichi.. It's.. I'm dead embarrassed actually cause I couldn't get hard at all when you already stimulate it so much.." he paused with a blush. "..the reason I stopped right there because I was too depressed and surprised since I though that it may be that I got an ED.." he tried to explain it honestly to Daichi though his face already heated up.

Haru focuses on making some food and looks over at Fujika, seeing she as sleeping and smiles and goes back to making food.

Daichi tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "nah.. I know how you are sometimes," he laughs softly. He blinks a couple of times while tilting his head, pouting as he crosses his arms, "I wish you fully explain that before I got hit by the car," he glances at Tetsu. He perks his head up while blushing as he turns his head to the side, "well.. maybe it would be easier to not do it every single day," he laughs a little. He lays back within the bed and smiles as he slowly closes his eyes, starting to take a nap for a couple minutes.

• 4 weeks later...

Tetsu smiled as heard the soft laughs from his boyfriend, a bit relaxed as heard his words. But then he blinked his eyes a couple of times as saw Daichi start to crossed his arms even pouted at him too. "I..I.. just want to find a great time to say it, Daichi.." he paused with another blush. "..It's so hard to explain something embarrassed like that, you know.. and I'm still stressed out about it too.." he said almost in mumble, doubt if he wanna cry or embarrassed since he felt both of it. Then his face completely bright red after heard another words from the other. "I..I.. know that already.. even Haru told me too.. so don't mention it again cause I'm gonna dead in embarrassment, Daichi.." he drawled his words and buried his face on the pillow near him.

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he blushes softly, shaking his head with a sigh, "you don't need to hide things from me though.. no matter what you say I am not going to think of you differently or anything." He tilts his head to the side, glancing at Tetsu as he and rests back within the bed, rubbing his side with a sigh, feeling the heating pad making him feel better but pretty sleepy. Daichi places his hand on Tetsu's chest, letting out a yawn as he looks at Tetsu, "just.. don't be afraid to talk to me," he rubs his eyes, followed by a yawn as he falls back asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Tetsu so touched as he heard Daichi's words that rarely he could heard at the daily life but he just could smiled so wide since he don't want to make himself look stupid because too much full of himself after got a special words from his boyfriend. "th-thanks, Daichi.. your words mean a lot for me.." he smiled after managed to voiced out his mind without silly blush. He repositioned his body and sat himself on the bedpost instead as Daichi's hand touched his chest gently. "yeah.. I won't do that again, my love.. I'll tell you everything.." he said and kissed Daichi's lips gently as the said male start to fall asleep again.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes softly, rubbing the back of his head with a smile. He nods his head slowly, "o-of course, it is not a problem," he looks to the side and rubs the back of his head embarrassingly. Daichi looks up at Tetsu and nods his head, "that's good.. don't want this to happen again," he kisses Tetsu and then lowers his head on Tetsu's lap as he was drifting off the sleep again.

Haru was finally done making some late lunch but also considered to be dinner. He walks over to Fujika and shakes her gently, "hey.. ready to eat?"

• 1 month later...

Tetsu caressed Daichi's head which laid on his laps then closed his eyes back and breathed softly as he kept himself sleep in good position so he won't make his boyfriend's body squeezed with his. He hummed in his sleep and even sometimes smiled since his feeling much better after told the burden that he felt a couple of hours before.

Meanwhile, Fujika hummed and rolled his head to the side oh the table before slowly opened his eyes and rubbing it to make her sight a bit clear. "hng? foods is ready? okay.. gimme five minutes to make my sleepy go away.." she said then stretched his body while sat straight on the chair.

Daichi was fast asleep while he cuddles up to Tetsu, slowly wrapping his arms around Tetsu as he continues sleeping. He slowly opens his eyes and sniffs the air, could smell something from downstairs traveling through the cracks of the door. He holds onto his side as he slowly sits up, looking at Tetsu, "are...you getting hungry," he tilts his head to the side as he rubs his stomach.

Haru looks at Fujika and laughs a little, nodding his head, "I hope you like Carbonara, usually Daichi can't really resist it so I am curious if it will be able to eat it, plus.. it is a really good food dish," he sits down at the table, taking a slight break since he was busy cooking, "so.. do you think Tetsu will be able to bring Daichi down himself? Or do you think I should go up and help," he rubs his chin.

When Tetsu just sleep for a couple of minutes, his nose start to twitching as a delicious smell passed it, flutered open his eyes but closed it since he's still sleepy though his stomach said the opposite. Yet, he woke up at the moment he felt hos boyfriend's body shifted to the side that made his eyes open wide. "hmm?yeah. I'm getting hungry too since I smell the great food from downstairs.. let's eat what Haru made.." he said, get off from the bed and stood right in front of Daichi. "can you stand up? here.. take my hand as we walked to the kitchen.." he hold his hand to the other.

The young female kept yawned a couple of times before looked back at the male, smiled widely at him. "nah~ don't worry, Haru.. me and Tetsu anything that we saw so no problem if you served any kind of foods.." she giggled and shook her head at the next word of the other male. "I don't think Tetsu wanted to be helped though.. He's a kind o stubborn person who don't want to be helped easily.. just helped him when he's really unable to help your brother to here.." she smiled and stood up. "so should we served it to the table, Haru.."