-Insert something witty here-

|WW|

More warm welcomes, huzahhh... *Happy dance and shuffle*

Thank you: Jassy, Aoi [Love that name ;) ], yaoifan and morningflower!

:cuteonion41:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• |WW|

• Tetsu

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Never

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you say you're not the most social and that you're quiet, but you wrote a nice long intro ^^ welcome to YO and i hope you slide your way into this family smoothly rabbit4 but seriously..you shouldn't write with that bright red letters that poking is appreaciated O.O it's too..tempting..

@
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you say you're not the most social and that you're quiet, but you wrote a nice long intro ^^ welcome to YO and i hope you slide your way into this family smoothly rabbit4 but seriously..you shouldn't write with that bright red letters that poking is appreaciated O.O it's too..tempting..

LOL @ Aya

Well, typing and being quiet are two different things right? I just meant my personality isn't very social; but that doesn't mean that I can't be more yappy and friendly online. I think it's easier to feel comfortable online, don't you?

And thank you for the compliment.

And yes, poking is tempting, that's why encourage it. Bwuahaha *poke,poke,pokety poke*