Kouyu

348753bbf9e92dc70122b4778c37f6aa1399439741_full.jpg

WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS

The next season of the Anime that took the Otaku world by storm has finally arrived! Since the release of the English Sub by Aniplex in early 2009, this show has only grown in popularity. This third season will add to the already 2 seasons, consisting of 36 episodes, and 7 OVAs.

The new and third season of Kuroshitsuji will adapt Noah's Ark Circus arc from the manga, following the Curry Contest Arc which ended at episode 15 of the anime's first season. With only 2 episodes released and several more to go, the anime's popularity continues to grow for those who are just starting, and those who have been waiting for this new third season alike.

This season will introduce several new characters, including:

253719.jpg

Joker, the ring leader to Noah's Arks Circus. CV: Miyano Mamoru

110604.jpg

Snake, the snake charmer. CV: Terashima Takuma

251267.jpg

And Dagger, the knife thrower. CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko

Your opinions?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deidara00

• Otaku Gunso

• mana96

• Blackbutlergurl

Even though I have read the manga and I know what's gonna happen, I'm still very excited about this new season :hamtaro-005 (23): SebaCiel is my favourite yaoi couple of all times, so I'm pumped about this book

• 4 weeks later...

This arc is my favorite. Miyano momoru is my favorite voice actor, his voice is so cute! I think ciels circus outfit is adorable, it's hilarious how Sebastian and William(Black andSuit) compete with each other n I absolutely love the yaoi moment:_red_fox 8

I looked really forward to it *w* , i've read the manga and i know what happens but still watching the animated version makes me really excited! I missed that hell of a smexy butler and Daisuke Ono's voice so much

And i really love Miyano Mamoru interpreting Joker *-* He really fits the part!

Also i loved the circus story, i couldn't be more happy ♥

I am so happy they are sticking with the manga this time! I love it!!!! It's the only thing I ever look forward to anymore xDDD (Can't tell if that's a sad thing or not .__.)

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I'm looking forward to Kuroshitsuji Book of Murder. The next arc after book of circus. That's where Snake will officially become part of Ciel's household. I'm so excited^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I'm looking forward to Kuroshitsuji Book of Murder. The next arc after book of circus. That's where Snake will officially become part of Ciel's household. I'm so excited^_^

i really enjoyed watching it , it was fabulous. book of circus and season 1 were gorgeous and very well-made. i can't wait to watch book of murder ^_^ i truly hope for more seasons to be released in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuroshitsuji is one of my favorite manga/anime of all time. While I loved this ark in the manga I'm skeptical of watching it in the anime. [WARNING SPOILER AHEAD] Since in the ani-verse they have already progressed to the point where Ciel has become a demon himself. I'll probably break down and watch it anyway but I'm a little annoyed that they release it now.

onionn7

I really enjoyed watching this arc and even re-watched the first 4 episodes with a friend. I was reminded of just how much I love and missed seeing Sebastian on the screen.

I loved Sebastian laughing at Ciel and nearly died when he threw rocks at him to help maintain his balance, cause I knew that demon was enjoying that. His love for cats always gets to me (I love cats too).

The moments between Sebastian and William were comical, the latter was so uptight and a bit petty, it was kind of adorable. I didn't like Joker that much in the manga, but seeing him animated and hearing his voice, just changed things, ended up feeling sorry for the guy.

i, too, have read the manga before this was aired. i like this arc but, to be honest, this isn't my favorite because of the ending. and i was reluctant to watch it, knowing how sad the ending would be. but another reason for my reluctance was because i know there would be a sebastian x beast. i felt betrayed for ciel xP but i did enjoy watching this and i'm really glad they're following the manga storyline once again.

Well I read the manga and just finished the Anime Season and it was very good !

I really enjoyed watching it :)

I hope there will be more seasons *3*

Sebas-chan

I love this arc in the manga, and I was so happy when I saw the anime. I don't know if I'm right, but we can see some details which were not in the manga, no ? (past of Joker and his team for example if I remember well)

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love Kuroshitsuji: BOC, I too, was one of those who read the manga before watching the anime and still I couldn't get enough. I still remember the time when I majorly watched it in raw every week (which I understood the majority of) and then, I went back to watched the subbed version thereafter. Hehe. I'm currently waiting for Kuroshitsuji: BOM. I hope they plan to animate the rest of the manga, I especially liked the Campania Arc & Weston College Arc. :hamtaro-005 (9):

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I love the ending that comes after each episode. Watching Book of Circus has successfully persuaded reluctant-ol'-me to finally read the manga.