Beauty in Insainity

EnKay

For many generatios vampire clans adopted the Tzmisce tradition of breeding their ghouls in order for their traits to breed true. These creatures throughout the generations became more than ghouls, they became revenants. Though they may be living, they are far from the normal lives of human society so they can best serve their vampire masters, and some hope to even be candidates for the embrace.

One weathly family of these being cursed between the life of a human and a vampire breed in hopes of a master taking them in. They are well organized and even have some vampires living in their manor giving the young ones lessons in vampire disciplines. They may seem normal but a closer inspection reveals a chaotic family life. It is not uncommon to go to the lower levels of the manor and see people chained up and collared like the animals they are. Some family members even go missing just to have their remains found later half eaten.

One revenant is currently trying not to stand out and be as invisible as possible. Sadly this did not last very long. Abel is already quite use to this bleek world to the point it is no longer bleak but colorful. He heard rumor of a vampire coming to visit the home and was quite excited. The more presentable family members caught up on their manners and were ready to greet the new comer. Abel was trying to sneak about to catch a glimps of the new arrival through the window. Alas in the dark of night it was hard for him to see as he mumbled to himself "a master is here"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnKay

• Nikolas

It was one of those trying times in the world so much to do and see but so little time to do things. Many vampires live for Centuries humoring themselves with fooling around in the simple world of the humans, toying with the simple minded humans even going as far as turning them. One such vampire had found himself growing bored with living the world of humans even creating a bit of a rift among them with his duties and talents as a vampire one of which was creating weapons also other things as a doctor. He had taken time to follow the words of things about the house holds that creates ghouls that were trained to serve his kind all to well.

Never one for liking perfect little toys this vampire decided to visit one of the more infamous houses that his line had that created ghouls. He would smile sitting in the back of his Lexus Luxury car that was being driven by one of his personal servants. His name was Xion Labordehe was the youngest and only living sibling to the great Remi Laborde one of the most feared princes to exist. Having broken away form his older brother and went off to work he soon found himself alone and lost track of his sibling and his lover so he decided to find other means to humor his self.

Soon his car came to a halt in front of the house he would step out of the car his long blond hair that he had let grown out once again to the length he use to keep it in his once mortal life. His steel gray eyes flickered over the building he was wearing a simple suit tonight with gloves and had taken to walking with a cane to hold up the act of his own in this world a new persona, though he did take a leaf out of his brother's book and made the cane with a rapier inside of it one couldn't be to careful in these times. Moving toward the door with a certain grace about him it was almost like he flowed to the door more then walk. He would let his gaze flicker over the door as his servant knocked on it and he was soon lead into the den of the breeding house.

When the new vampire had come closer to their manor he was able to see him more clearly under the light or the lanterns that hung near to the home. He was surprised, this man was actually quite dashing, not at all like the last few who come here "a suit?... maybe he is in the wrong place..."

Though the marvelous halls did seem better suited for the vampires kind any way. When the servant had knocked on the door it was one of the older mothers who opened it and her Tzimisce master "Aaah mr. Labordehe you're here. I hope your travels were well" the master asked, upholding that act most tzimisce put up at first "We already have your room prepared. If you do see a few revenant's you like during your stay let us know." As he showed the other around and started heading upstairs Abel tried to scurry away. However he bummed into one of his older brothers who got in his way

"A-ah... move it I have to go" he whispered.

The elder brother Micheal only smirked as he grabbed the shrimp by the arm. Mother was already upset at him for playing tricks on a few members of the house and told him specifically to remain out of site while Xion was here. Abel tried to yank his arm free but when it came to brute strength he was quite lacking. As the mother and master came up the stairs the mother caught a glimps of Abel. She did nothing but give a small glace, she didn't want to cause a scene as she turned to face Xion "Aaah speaking of which this is Micheal, one of the men who tend to the kennels. He is quite strong and can even handle mutated wolves" she said ignoring Abel for now.

Xion hated when people got his name wrong but kept up the graceful act as best he could with a smile " Well thank you for the warm welcome sir." He spoke in a polite manner when he looked to the woman then nodded his head as he moved about gracefully following them as he walked the halls of the Manor. He was curious about a few that were standing about but none caught his attention at first anyways.

When they got up to the upper level hallway where he caught two males he stopped with them staring at the one that was called micheal that was introduced to him but finding nothing of what he was looking for. " Can handle a mutant wolf you say interesting n the least..." He said with a smile then cast his gaze down to the smaller male " What is the name of this one with him? Is he one that should be in the kennels or something ?" He asked as he inspected the boy over from head to toe pushing up his glasses that was on the bridge of his nose.

The mother went closer and rand her fingers through his long black hair as if she adored the small male, but the action just made him freeze in place "Mmmn... kennels you say? Why yes, he should be in them but the other dogs would mistake him for a meal. Micheal, please get him collared up."

Before he was dragged off he gritted his teeth and spoke up "My name is Abel! Sir you asked for my name so that's what it is. I'm no dog either" he said but ironically he sank his teeth into his older brothers arm causing the other male to yell out. The smaller male yanked as hard as he could, taking some flesh with him and becoming free of his grasp as he scampered off.

Micheal could only grasp his arm and turned in the other direction. He would heal slowly but this wasn't the first time his little bastard of a brother took a chunk out of him. The Tzimisce with them only smiled at the blood and sighed "Yes we have very lively stock here" he said while taking a deep breath "I personally think their blood smells wonderful. But no worries all of the creatures here would never dream of harming a kindred. They are not blood bound, but since they were young they were taught to look up to us" the vampire chuckled "Then again... we do teach them many useful skills here. Now lets get to your room then shall we?"

The two lead Xion to a rather empty wing and when they opened the door the room was quite large. It had a large fireplace, however it was not turned on, the only things lighting the room were a few lights and lanterns. The bed also seemed over sized and had a purple curtain around it. The room did have large windows but they were currently sealed shut by heavy shutters to protect vampires from the burn of the sun.

The master spoke again "You must be very hungry. We will let you get situated here. Dinner will be ready soon, we will send for you later. Is there any request you want now?"

Xion looked at the smaller male the feisty behavior caught his attention all to well looking to the mother as he eyed her intently for a long moment he could tell an act from a mile away. He would give a pleasant smile at the sight of seeing the boy bite his brother ripping chunk from his arm and stating his name. He would tilt his head in an impish manner showing his interest all to well as the scent of blood reached his nose it was all to delightful.

Once he had seen the room he would turn about looking at the man then eyeing him intently " Have that boy brought to me the one that bit his brother the kennel master or whatever he is... as for the kennel guy I think I would like a glass of his blood for now to for fill my little thirst I am having at the moment." he said in a calm manner then moved to pull off his suit jacket " As for anything else I would like the fire place lit for now and then left alone wth the one name Abel.... at least until I am summoned for dinner."

The cup of blood was brought by a random servant of the house but the boy was not brought in. The girl bowed her head "I'm sorry sir, Abel is not ready. But until then I will gladly stay with you" she said not giving the full details of what was happening. She walked closer with his glass and offered the blood to him.

Currently a few of Abel's siblings were trying to wrangle him as they were laughing, loving this chase of cat and mouse. It was a twisted form of sibling fun. He was slipping through small openings and doors until he was finally caught by a new living picture that was flesh crafted. The three revanants smirked "Lil Abel, we are going to have to punish you for making life soooo hard for us~" they chimmed.

They grabbed the struggling boy and stripped him and put him in a rather revealing maids uniform. They held him tight while they lead him to Xion's room. They pushed him in and closed the door. Right away Abel turned back and scratched at the door like a trapped animal "I know where you sleep!!!" he threatened.

Xion had been sitting in an armchair by the fireplace as the girl servant had brought the blood to him, he would hold his hand out for it with a smile " Thank you my dear for being quiet a servant but you have duties else where I am sure of." He said in a casual manner then looked toward the door as he heard laughter and scratch at it.

He stared at the now maid outfit clad male he had seen earlier and requested personally " Bring him some clothes that are not a maid outfit also please inform that whomever dressed him like this I am very displeased." he spoke in a cold manner then snapped his fingers " Abel... come to my side please if you will... forget those foolish people as I did request your presecenes to keep me company."

She nodded and skipped out, trying to avoid her rabid half brother. She made sure he wouldn't escape and started nagging her more immature siblings about picking on their little brother again. This sort of thing was common in this house hold, this sort of shame play.

When he heard that the vampire addressed him he peered over his shoulder. Over there sitting on that arm chair was a being he deeply admired but currently he was having a hissy fit. He didn't know how to react at all but looked over to the bed. He hopped in and removed the embarrassing clothes and rolling around in the sheets to cover himself. He then rolled off the bed with the sheets and crawled to Xion, the sheet dragging behind him. He sat at the side of Xion and didn't dare look him in the eyes unless he was spoken too again "... hey, why did you request me any way?" he asked while staring into the fire.

Xion watched what Abel had done as he smirked seeing him strip down and roll up in his bed sheets. He would sip his glass of blood as he watched him intently. He would hold his head to the side with a grin then leaned back in the chair " Well... I requested you because you are spunky as hell and you have something about you that I like at the moment to keep me company everyone else is fake while you are real." he stated as he leaned over reaching to lift his chin.

" Does it bother you that I wish to speak with only you as you caught my attention for now." He spoke in a casual manner then stared at him intently " You can remove the sheets if you like you don't have to cover up while in here wth me." He said as he leaned back in the chair then smirked at him with a cheeky grin " I like to make sure the people that are in my company are comfortable as possible."

He moved his head away when Xion grabbed his chin. He was only a little embarrassed at the sudden eye contact but continued to listen. At the suggestion of loosing the blanket he only receded more into the blanket and cover himself up more. Though he did imagine showing off his young body to the vampire and impressing him. He shook his head getting rid of that thought and spoke "Well... the others who could never put up an act like the others were either put in cages or told to stay away on the day of your arrival. Things wont stay this quiet for long however. We are a bunch of spoiled rich bastards who follow our instincts and do what we wish. We only become civil when we get a master to take us home... even then we mostly get chosen by the sabbat."

When he mentioned the sabbat he seemed to have a bad aftertaste in his mouth. However getting him to speak about it now may be hard since he too fears punishment for disliking the sabbat, and there for his Tzimisce clan. He was very conflicted about this and sighed.

He decided to cheer up for the vampire and look up at him "Well mmn any way, you wanted to spend time with me. We can either go to dinner or we can stay in here. I don't think they will be bringing me my clothes."

Xion watched the boys actions seeing him pull away from his hand holding his chin for now as he tilted his head to the side for a long moment. He would chuckle a bit as he relaxed sipping the blood in the glass then sitting it away from him with a frown " Doesn't suit my taste..." He muttered as he flicked his ponytail with a grin letting his blue eyes wander over the male intently

" So you don't like the sabbat like master's that come through here... I can understand they are a bit insane tho not many Tzmicie are non-sabbat members such as myself were a rare breed." He seemed a bit tickled by this he knew all too well about the other children that had wild spirits it wasn't unheard of due to the stories of this house hold. He would gaze to his door for a long moment then extended his hand toward Abel "Abel ring for one of the maids and let them know I won't be joining them for dinner in fact I am wary from my long travel here and desire to rest for the night I will take entertainment tomorrow maybe." He said with a charming smile.

" As for now you will be my company and stay by my side as I feel the desire to say that I like you. You don't bite your tongue its rather charming but as for clothing for now you can where one of my shirts to cover yourself if you desire." he said as he moved to start undoing his cuff links and his tie to strip down. He would gaze over his shoulder at the other " have you ever been fed upon before?"

He was a bit taken back when he heard that there were some tzmisce not allied with the sabbat. He was happy about that since he personally admired the clan and thought they put up such a good fake front for humans just to have the howling sabbat ruin it. A smile formed on his face from this information but he said nothing. He now wanted to make sure that Xion would take him home, he is the perfect master in his opinion.

He nodded at his order and stood up. However he gasped when the vampire started to disrobe right then and there. It was not like he had never seen another man naked. Hell he was use to attending to vampires in the bath and being naked with his family all the time. However, for whatever reason seeing this vampire just made him flush. He shook his head wanting to focus "Wha? Oh well I am a revenant so of course others fed from me. I take pride in my blood, so I eat well and I eat plenty of fruit...." he them muttered to himself "in hopes of becoming sweet."

• 2 weeks later...

Xion smirked as he saw how the boy was he enjoyed that he was mostly quiet for the most part not only that he had something about him that made him wish to keep this one. He would finish pulling off his shirt and stripping out of his suit fully without much care if the boy was watching or not. He would then lift his hand to remove the tie that was holding his hair back neatly letting it all down to flow about his shoulders in golden waves. He would then turn around standing only in his boxers going to his suit case to pull out his silk pajamas. He would then pull out his spare shirt and toss it toward Abel with a smirk " Put that on if you like." he stated as he tilted his head once he had pulled up the pants walking toward the revenant with a slow pace across the room.

He had noted the blush to his cheeks just the scent of the blood that flowed under that soft flesh of the boys sent him into a hunger. He wanted to taste him just like the fine bottled wine he was a smile crossed his features " In hopes of being sweet my you do take care with yourself don't you Abel... mind if I have a taste just to see how sweet indeed you are?" he asked as he held out his hand toward the boy waiting to see if he would take it or move closer to him. " I can tell your unique from the other mindless ones here in this house hold, but I would love to see just how unique you truly are as I love things that stand out as different more then anything in the world."

He let the garment fall to the floor, crawling towards it while the blankets still dragged behind him. He went over them and changed under the covers until he stood up, the shirt covering just enough so you would not see his most private areas. His hair was a bit messy now but it seemed he didn't mind. When he heard the others request he hopped right over and offered his hand. however his wrist was pointing upwards, assuming that Xion wanted to feed from there.

He wondered if gloating about his own blood was bad, thinking he set the bar too high for the others refined tastes in blood. He listed to him speak and turned his head to the side "mmn I have my own moments as well" he said, remembering the times where the insanity caught him on some nights. He then remembered to keep eye contact with the other, not wanting to seem rude towards the vampire Oh! Xion, do you need me to uncork myself?" he said, offering to cut himself.

Xion smirked as he saw him in his shirt it was a lovely sight for him he would then turn and tug him forward by his hand. He would then take his other hand placing it to his cheek with a smile then chuckled some. He would look the other over intently as he pulled him more closely to his form then leaned his head down to his neck to kiss it softly with a grin " No need to uncork yourself its a vampires pleasure to actually use they're fangs you know. Honestly plus the bite is much better feeling then a knife cutting the beautiful skin of yours." He whispered into the young males ear softly.

He would then dip his head to take in the sweet scent of the other then kiss along his neck and licked there softly. His arm snaked around his waist more tightly when he curled back his lip then bit into his neck not in a harsh rough manner as some vampire do to make their prey fear them or even put for that agony for the donor that most find adds a hint of something to the taste. He would lick along the wound once the fine sweet wine flavor rushed over his past his lips and over his tongue, the hot flavor was refine and so sweet it was intoxicating all at once. He had to say taking from the source was way better then having it in a glass, not to mention such a cute source at that with blood that tasted of fine fruit that left a sweet after taste. He would then let his hand slip down to cup the boys bottom with a devious smirk on his lips only taking a few sips he would then pull away fully though he had to force himself to lift his head " Are you a virgin?" He asked as he licked the blood from his lips and teeth then just gazed down at the smaller male with a smirk.

He followed the proper educate for such events and kept himself still yet relaxed so his body would be more easily manipulated. However this feeding was not like the ones he was use to. It was rather tender and from what he knew this was almost like a tender form of foreplay. He wanted to shut his eyes closed but he knew it would only make him feel it more. He placed his hands on the others chest while Xion's arms wrapped around him. He tested the others strength by trying to pull back but the gentle yet firm embrace felt impossible to break. He himself didn't know why but the fact he couldn't get away from a creature that was more powerful than him just made him enjoy this all the more.

Confusion struck again when he felt the tender kisses on his neck. He tried to repress any sounds of want and managed to keep his composer. However this crumbled when he felt the slight sting to his neck and let out a small whimper. The first few seconds of pain were exciting, and then the intoxicating pleasure rushed through him. His blood was being drained yet he started to feel warmer, his heart started to rush faster.

While feeling this he didn't notice his own legs going weak. He kept noticing how pretty the other was, the natural blonde of his hair, the smell coming off him, everything.

He did gasp when he felt a hand to his bottom. He tensed up and heard a dreadful question

"Are you a virgin?"

He looked up at the other, seeming dumbfounded by how he should answer that. Most of the ghouls and revanants here were taught to please their masters in any way and love it. Even he was many times almost taken by his brother but he could never manage to have intercourse. He shook his head quickly saying no but his mouth was uttering nonsense "Oh well! We can please you in every way other than blood! We are to serve our lords, our gods, our everything. So of course I... well..." It was apparent that he was raised to think vampires are above everything like most homes were.

A chuckle came from Xion's lips as he smiled looking up at him as he moved to let him go after hearing him out. He would stare at him a long time then bit his lip with a smile as he lofted a brow at Abel " Well from your taste you are sure sweet like a virgin."He would say in a casual manner then moved to sit down on the bed as he seemed to lounge for the most part gazing at him a long time something about this boy made him more curious about him. He would stretch out on the bed then waved his hand at him.

" You can stop with the words they taught you I wish to know what you like to say you don't have to act as if I am your master." He would say as he stared at the boy with a smile " I don't intend on taking you to my bed in that manner yet we've only just met so no worries of that." he would sigh relaxing there as he snickered some " Though I am shocked that no vampire before me hasn't taken you... as your are handsome a lovely form you have given have to say that most of your family wouldn't fit my taste anyways I am very picky." he said as he watched the boy knowing that he could swoon this one to his liking.

For now he remained silent and in place, just watching Xion make his way to the bed. Right away he got a little nervous simply because it was night time. Vampires don't exactly sleep so he was thinking that the other would really prefer an intimate situation. When he was motioned to come he hurried over not wanting to make the other wait. He did relax when Xion explained to him that they were not going to be in that kind of embrace tonight and sat on the foot of the bed with his legs crossed staring at the other.

He listened to what the other had to say and looked down. He rubbed the back of his head "Well some tried but I always manage to slip away. It is just when I watch the others do it here it looks strange. I have seen it a lot while sneaking around. It is just mindless physical stuff" he said but he began to rub his arm "I just don't like it. I can be naked and take baths with others, but I don't want people to get me aroused I guess." When he was done with his explanation he looked at Xion wondering if the other would think he was unusual.

"So you know what is expected of you sexually but you personally are not ready for it to do it in a mindless manner like the others." He would lay there his hand on his stomach smirking looking over at the other with a devious grin something sparked him a lot with the fact this one was cute in all shape and form a little insane just how he liked it. He rather have a pet with a mind of its own then one that was mindless as the rest in this household. He knew that he had a lot more smarts then many of the others that was roaming about trying to get his attention this night.

" You know I think if you learned that sex isn't just a mindless act it comes with a lot more to it if people make it so. I personally don't mindlessly have sex with just anyone I am very picky to the point I haven't had sex in over seventy years now. " he would turn his head to gaze at the boy more intently " I like to have sex that has something to it that is worth while rather then just fucking a hole if you get my drift I am here to look for a pet but not only a pet but a companion to be by my side and loyal to only me. " he would let his cold blue eyes wander over Abel curiously " So are your the only one that shows promise to me but you still have much to show me if you are worthy of being more then just a fine source of blood and conversation."

He nodded and was already thinking of ways to show he is the best option. He was not the strongest at all but he had other skills. He stood up on the bed and tilted his head to the side "I can prove it. Oh!" He sat back down not knowing if he was excused yet to leave. He swayed from side to side "If you want I can show my worth. Give me the name of someone and you will be amazed what I will bring back to you."

He was so sure of his abilities to sneak around in any place that he was sure he can fetch whatever Xion asked of him. He stopped swaying and waited to see if the other would like to see what he could do during the day while he was sleeping.

Xion gazed at him seeing how much this one wanted to prove himself to him brought a smile to his face all the more his gaze flickered over the boy curiously. He would sit up then leaned toward him " You have talents to bring me back anything I want.... hmm how about this you bring me back three things from a mall doesn't matter what they are. Also some beautiful flowers that only bloom during the day. If you can accomplish this then I will raise you higher on my to keep list all the more that being said I wish for you tomorrow for your meal to eat strawberries as I have a taste for that." he spoke in a casual manner then tugged the boy close to him by his shirt with a smile.

His eyes gazing into the others with a smirk " I will give you until nightfall tomorrow to do these things also you will be my regular meal while your here no questions ask. So please do stay healthy for me in any case also inform the others I wish not to see anyone else until I request it can you do that for me." he would soon lean in to kiss the boy on his lips without hesitation if he wasn't stopped he was going to ruin this one and make him his own if he was proven to be more then what meets the eye.

He allowed himself to be pulled forward by the shirt Xion let him borrow. He listened to the others instructions and nodded already thinking about the things he would do. However he could not do any of the orders right away since Xion was still holding him. He wondered if Xion wanted him to stay with him until the sun rose and he would fall asleep. But then he noticed Xion was getting closer and closer to him and in his mind he was wondering what was going on. He had to admit, he rarely liked anyone, it has been a decade since he had any affections for anyone that could be described as a crush. And here he was getting closer and closer to someone who got him all nervous and acting strange.

In a strange reflex both his hands slapped onto Xion's cheeks, holding his face. He gasped not knowing why on earth he did that but he didn't move any way. The vampire's face was now squished between his hands, just inches away from his face "aaaaah" was the only thing that would come out of his mouth. Finally he dropped his hands down and asked "Xion, do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?"

Xion felt the hands land on his cheek he would stare at him a long moment then blink for a moment before pulling his head back with a smile. He would loft a brow at the other curiously at the other with a smirk as he let his eyes flicker over the boy with a curious gaze then chuckled a bit at him " Well then I am going to say this you are going to be one I can trust I'll have all the better soon." He would then pull away sitting back looking at the clock near the bed side as he tapped his lip some.

" I would like you stay with me till sunrise and I fall asleep but if you need to be else where please go ahead and leave just be here come nightfall I am normally hungry when I first wake up." he would lay back on the bed with his hands on his stomach gazing at the young male with a snicker " I see that you haven't even been kissed for that matter a rare one you are indeed." he seemed tickled by all of this.

He pouted "I kissed plenty of people" thinking that he kissed his family members before. However those kisses meant nothing and didn't stir up the feelings that Xion did. He also remembered other vampires kissing him as well but it didn't get the same reaction as well. He told Xion that he would prefer to stay with him through the night but neglected to tell him it was mainly to stare at his features.

They casually talked for a while longer and eventually he laid down next to Xion and dozed off.

It was now morning and the room was completely darkened. The fire place had died down but he knew it was now early in the morning from the faint sound of birds chirping. He licked his lips and tried to use one of the practices that his mentors were teaching him. He tried to see in the dark so he could stare at Xion's sleeping face. He smiled and thought he looked really peaceful while resting and was happy he was the only one who could see it. He silently slipped out and tried to make his way down to his own room.

He knew the kindred were asleep but some of the early risers of the household were probably already making breakfast. He slipped past everyone, the halls basked in the early morning light. He went to his room an right away removed Xion's shirt and folded it neatly and hid it away in his bottom drawer. He chuckled and held his face with his hands blushing "He is so great" he said fawning over the other. He gasped however when he was suddenly pulled back into a tight embrace

"Awe look at you blushing like a school girl... naked" a familiar voice said to him. He noticed it right away as his brother but before he could say anything he felt a sharp pain on his shoulder. That jerk had bitten into the flesh of his shoulder!

Abel yelled out and squirmed out of his embrace. His brother had his hands up in the air "Hey come on, lets go eat breakfast. And yes I did bite you to mark you up. Don't you dare heal yourself either. It is such a stupid small wound anyway... no need to waste the little vitae you have squirt."

Abel shook his head and pulled out the first aid kit to patch up his shoulder. He then threw on his shirt, not caring if he was nude in front of this idiot. It was a love hate relationship they had.

They both headed down to the kitchen and ate. Abel only ate strawberries while writing down a letter to the head of the house hold. He told the maid to give them this letter, addressing that no one bother Xion unless he calls for someone and that he was the only one Xion wished to feed from.

Without saying goodbye to anyone he rushed out to the mall first. He borrowed one of the families cars, they were quite wealthy and he didn't think anyone would care if he took one for the day. He made his way to the mall and the first thing he did was wonder around and smiled at a crystal shop. They had a large bird display but he personally had no money. It took a while to convince the shop owner with his abilities but he managed to get the man to get that bird into his car. He kissed him on his cheek and skipped off before the man would snap out of it. He then thought he should get something more important.

He snuck around in the vent system and picked the locks and disabled the cameras and got some of the files and paperwork about some of the business dealings of this mall and how much money it is making. He snuck out but remembered he needed one more thing. He thought for a long moment as to what to bring to Xion. He thought about the third item and simply stole a small toy key chain that could record small voice messages.

Since his time at the mall was done he put the items all around Xion's room and went out and for the rest of the day he was out picking wild flowers and covering the room in them. He sometimes used vases but for most of the flowers he stuck bushels of them all around the room until it looked like they were outside. He took a strawberry break and continued, his hands slightly cut from some flowers having thorns and was at it until sunset. He gasped and hid in one of the flower piles near the bed.