Auoz

I really love this game!! and the eng subbed anime for it finally came out!!! 0///0 I'm soooo excited for how the anime will be like!! :D Who else loves this BL game/anime? :hamtaro-005 (8): :5yoyo34:

File:Dramatical_Murder_cover.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auoz

• Kiyah

• Blackbutlergurl

• Vivi_Mayaa

I am obsessed with this game!! I wish the would scan the manga though! I would love to read it. ;~;

But yeah! The anime is good but I the art could be better in my opinion. Ep 3 was horrible though! x'D I lost my shit with some of the scenes!! It seems to have improved though so that makes it a bit better. Above all though I'm just happy I get to see my fave characters in motion.

No yaoi though.....such a piss off. -w-

For real though too bad there aint any yaoi scenes in the anime! Aye but there was that one part where Noiz gave Aoba a kiss i was like :hamtaro-005 (15): !! But i still like the characters and the story a lot! The anime was actually funny by how the characters just be showing up out of nowhere ~ mainly Clear but yea! :D oh and nice o meet ya

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and thanks for responding to my thread!

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't understand how could they take a game full of 'action' and transform it into an action anime... I had high hopes for you DMMD :Red_fox4:

I'm kinda disappointed with the anime too mana96 but i love seeing those beautiful bishes and I still fangirl over the suggestive scenes... like the scene where ryouuhou wanted to mark aoba's skin and koujaku went crzy and saved aoba because ryuuhou marked koujaku as his...hehehe

i"m also proud that I can watch dramatical murder and dramatical murder re:connect on youtube...eeee!!

Yeah, i though that the animation was i little strange too, but is dramatical and its sooo beathiful!!! Probably they will do as tougaio no chi and kept without any yaio stuff or neither couples T,T By the way, wich one were you guys excepting more??? I prefer Clear, his just so cutty and fluffy!! Hope they continue the game even more!!

So sad when it ends T,T

I prefer koujaku, Vivi_Mayaa, he's so cool!... and I love my bishies when they wear kimonos and part of the yakuza...I also thought it was so kawaii when he met aoba when he was little...and his tattoos..eee

I also hope there will be more smuttiness in the game!

Aoba's fluffy hair...hahhh

I'm jealous too

It was funny that those girls were jealous of his luscious hair compared to their ugly hair in the anime

I can't wait ot see how the last episode is going to be. I had just finished the game and will be interested to see what parts they will keep in. I can't believe that it almost over.

rabbit0rabbit12:leaf9:

• 3 weeks later...

Same here

my favorite character is also Clear! He is sooo cute and i love his mask! >\\\

- - - Updated - - -

And then everyone else :D :hamtaro-005 (6):

Same here
my favorite character is also Clear! He is sooo cute and i love his mask! >\\\

- - - Updated - - -

And then everyone else :D :hamtaro-005 (6):

I know ! Me too.even thought virus and trip only have a bad ending in the game, I still like them.

Clear has such a beautiful face😍

:hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (23):

I also loved Koujaku's tattoos.though it didn't surprise me when I found out the past behind it.i liked his kimono to.i wonder if he had replicas of the same one in his closet, or he just washed the one he was wearing everyday.

Haha so true. It probably apllies to all of the characters cuz they all wearing the same thing everyday.

OMG i just love the ending to the anime where aoba welcomes back ren soooo cute. I wish the anime had more to it though but i think it had a very great ending. :D

• 2 months later...

For the anime,I was sorta of expecting some yaoi, or even a light shounen-ai tone, but there wasn't much. I wish they had put more content like that. Also, I like what they did for the credits. it, changed almost every episode, and it was very colorful(wish i had a better word) and neat. I actually took screenshots of credits and the small in between(breaks or intermisson) pictures. I didn't know what had gotten into me, but I really like DMMd:)