A suggestion of work for Journal-takus

Tetsu

Hello there... to staff of YO, I notice that there's not much thing to do for Journal-takus. Of course, posting news on the thread is quite something already... but I've been wondering, wouldn't it be good to have something to work for? Won't it be great to make something like an (yaoi)anime/(yaoi) manga/(yaoi)game list with details every month? of course it'd actually be hard thing to do... so it'd also be cool to have more JT's :3

maybe we'll do something like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
? Thanks ((:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Ero Gaki

• Key

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Idea, but that job could actually take only one Journal-Taku to make it. It's not like all of us can do it, considering with the limited sources and it's pretty much a contest for Journal-Takus on who's going to take the source first. It's pretty unfair for the other JTs.

hmmn...i think it's just about cataloging posted news we have so far... + there will be people assigned to do research if there's something missing... and one or two persons can do the actual making of the anime list. Although, if we just include yaoi stuffs, not including the non-yaoi ones, then it'd be easier..

Sure, the Non-Yaoi Anime Line up list is very easy. The sources are many, that is why. You only specified the line up for Yaoi Anime, Manga, and Game, so I assumed that that's it.

@

yeah... you got your point ((: so about this.. it's okay even if it's just us i think... I can probably handle the making of the list in photoshop and the rest can collect news...

-------

EDIT. Ofc course, everyone is credited. Think of this as something like a catalog of all the posts in the news section.

We already have something similar, kinda.

is for BL games only.

We actually have a sort of idea for a bigger project involving Journal-taku and perhaps Graphic-taku as well. But yeah, we are still thinking on it.