Star Struck~ (Group Rp)

Sosuke0549

Meet Eiichi a up coming model who has been molding for 3 years and is now just starting to become somebody. But everything gets very complicated when the all star famous boy band

Star Struck comes into the picture. All three members have "fallen" for him! He has a difficult time choosing who he likes and who he should be with when one of the boys gets a "bright idea" Why not just Share Eiichi? and so begins Eiichi's strange love "square" and he soon ends up liking all three boys. But are they only teasing him? Our are they seriously wanting to be his lovers?

Why have one lover- when you can have three hot, boy band, rock stars?

But of course the media can never find out that the band members are gay and all share one lover. And not to mention the boys careers constantly get in the way of there so called "love"

Posting Order-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

WARNINGS

This To May include

-Sex

-BDSM

-drugs

-Rape

-Threesomes

-Foursomes

-And Cursing

ENJOY~

-----------------------------------

tumblr_mkfqimA52d1s8mgkyo1_500.png

Appearance: Has no tattoos, piercing, or scars.

He has light brown hair and Mich- Match eyes. Ones grey while another is green.

Name: Eiichi Aiko

Like(s): meeting new people, molding, music, soar candy , animals

Dislike(s): sweets, video games, rude/mean people, heights, and boats

Personality: Eiichi is a rather nice person, he's friendly and not really shy unless it's in bed, but he is the type to be stubborn and stand up for what he believes in. He can hold a grudge, and he becomes very shy,timid, and nervous when it comes to sexual activates, because he's sensitive.

Past: Eiichi grew up with a good family until his parents passed away in a car accident When he was 16. He lived with a friend who's father was a modeling agent- and since he needed money to move out and get his own place- He started molding. He's not extremely famous, most people don't even recognize him... He now has his own apartment and is just now starting to become a hit after 3 years.

Other: He's afraid of heights and does not like boats because he gets sea sick. Eiichi also doesn't drink alcohol , has mager stage fright.

Catch Franz: Your so mean!

Beginning Post-

Eiichi held the folder hard againest his chest. His manger would freak out if he lost it! He was heading to M.B.C Recoding Studio's. Apparently his manger was good friends with the big shot there who ran Star Records. He was suppose you give the folder to Mr. Kyo, a famous music producer who actually discovered, managed and produced the all time famous Star Struck band. Eiichi himself was never crazy about the boy band like most girls were but he new of the boys no less. He stepped inside the M.B.C studio's and went to the front desk.

"Hey Nana. "

"Hey Eiichi, how's the modeling going? I saw you on page 27 on last month's issue of Now Stars"

"Pretty good and Yeah but Its nothing like being on the cover. "

"You'll get there"

The black haired girl winked at him.

"Thanks, is Mr.Kyo in? I got to give him this."

"Oh He is! But he's in a meeting with ( get this!) Star Struck! Oh there even hotter in person!"

Eiichi blinked a few times surprised but... he really shouldn't be. I mean Mr.Kyo was their manager.

"You like them?"

"Lots! Say...why don't you go ahead. I'm sure he's almost done. And you'll get to meet them!"

"A-Are you sure? I mean-"

"Just go! I'm sure it's fine plus Mr.Kyo loves ya"

He nodded and went to the elevator, he stepped inside and clicked the very top floor.

Nana was a very sweet and nice girl and has been rotting for him ever since he started molding at the age of 16. He met her about a year ago and she was a very loud,fun girl.

He reached the top floor hearing the cute Ding sound.

He stepped out and started walking down a very narrow hall way and stopping at Mr.Kyo's office. He knocked gently.

-------------------------------

"Alexis, Yuuki, Sylas! Are you three listening to me! I told you over and over that if your going to go drinking you do it at home! You guys clearly can't handle your alcohol! Seriously guys! Your gonna give me a heart attack! $24,000 dollars in damage for a stupid bar fight! Not to mention you missed your TV appearance on Teen's Live! Do you understand how hard it was getting you boys a spot?! I'm your manger not a miracle worker! You guys might be famous but your not above the law! Please... for me... this month just focus on writing for your new album. No party's, or drinking, or getting into trouble. You guys are killing me here. "

Kyo was going threw one of his "give me a break and be good" speeches once more. He loved the three boys. But sometimes they drove him insane! And since he started there career he could end it if he wanted..But he loved the boys to much to do that. He thought of them as family. He sighed running a hand threw his hair frustrated, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. He frowned.

"Who the hell could that be?"

He muttered to himself.

"Who is it! I told Nana no interruptions!"

Eiichi slowly opened the door.

"It's Eiichi..Sir"

The man quickly lit up.

"Eiichi?! It's been forever- please come in! I'm sure you've heard of Star Struck yes?"

He came in and walked up to Mr.Kyo's desk giving him the folder.

"Yes... Mr.Takishi told me to give you this."

"Ah thank you...I'm sure you don't cause your manger any problems"

He glared at the band mates.

"No sir...I try not too,"

He looked at the band members. They were indeed very hot...and very handsome. He smiled kindly at them.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I've heard a few of your songs... my friends little sister is crazy about you three"

Mr.Kyo's phone started ringing He sighed sitting at his desk.

"I'm sorry but can you four continue this out side. I really need to take this call. And boys! Remember what we just talked about! Got better not cause me any more problems until that a album is done!

He warned. Eiichi quietly left the room. The actually hurried out and the busy man's office. The model was wearing a white loss shirt and a checkered blue and black jacket, along with long dark blue jeans...and a few sliver dog tags around his neck and sliver earnings. Not to mention the black beanie on his head.

"Oh um... I'm Eiichi by the way. Eiichi Aiko. And I kind of know who you guys are... I mean...who Doesn't?"

He smiled faintly. He acted rather normal around the famous boys- which proved he wasn't much of a fan of them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

Top Posters In This Topic

[TABLE=width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD] PHOTO

u-vpgswhdRk.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]APPEARANCE

He has a meaningful fallen angel wings tattoo on the back

tattered_wings_by_wipeoutthetiger.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]VOICE/SONG

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]NAME

Alexis Sakurakouji

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]AGE

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]POSITION

Vocalist

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]LIKES

Sex, everything that involves sex and everything that can lead into sex :3

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]DISLIKES

Stupid people.... like those who are too conservative to have sex only after marriage...people who thinks love is sacred and fun.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD] PERSONALITY

Flirty, frivolous, funny and childish. Alexis loves to be the center of everyone's love interest. He wants to be loved by all.. well, and he likes it with he get laid. And he's not the type to settle to a one person. He take on three or four people together as lovers. He frequently cheats on them as well, but he never really broke up with anybody. Since he dislikes pure couples, he always target them. He sleeps with either one of them and let the other person know the reality of love. He loves seeing the faces of the people whose relationship he has broken.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]PAST

Alexis once had a homosexual relationship in the US. He, together with his man, was happy together. He thought love was all about happiness and fun but reality suddenly slapped him in the face when he saw his boyfriend having sex with another man.

Alexis was unable to think straight. He was too angry that he cannot express his anger anymore. Alexis went straight to where the two was. The guys where shocked and the guy who his lover brought almost ran away nude. However, Alexis caught him... and he kissed him. He and the guy had sex in front of his lover. His lover eventually joined them. And that was how his twisted philosophy in love started.

Love is not something to be taken seriously. Why date one when you can have as many as you want. Love is just a game of life. A game where the person who falls in love loses.

Tired with american people, Alexis has decided to share his bed with the Japanese audience as he flew to Japan, his father's homeland. Not too long after settling in, he was scouted by an agency in the entertainment industry. Of course, he took in the job and that's how Alexis of Star Struck was born.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]OTHERS

*Alexis is a quarter American and three-fourths Japanese. He stayed in the US though for as long as he can remember before deciding settling in Japan.

*Alexis' tattoo on his back is a pair of Fallen Angel wings. It's a very important thing to him. He had it made right after becoming the person he is now. Afterall, He considers himself a fallen angel. The tattoo is something that symbolizes how pure he was in love and how he had changed.

*Alexis has a tiny bit obsession with loom bands

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]QUOTE

"You are just so sweet. It makes me want to lick you" -licks lips-

"Hey, have I seen you before? Well, Its just that you turns me on" -winks-

"what does it feel having your boyfriend see me pounding on you? Nii-san~" -thrusts-

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

"Bla bla bla...For fuck's sake, wont this old bag shut up? Hangover's killing me." Alexis muttered in English silently, cursing their producer, Mr. Kyo. They did nothing wrong. Someone provoked them and they we're a little too drunk to be forgiving. Yes, just a little drunk. There's really no point to waste time like this. They only fought a little, broke the offender's arm a tad bit and broke some glasses too. Just that.

"And here I thought Japanese guys love fist fighting to strengthen friendship" Alexis sighed as he sneakily took his phone, scrolling down a number of new messages from people he flirts with. He gave nothing but a glance to the boring ones, which includes "Hellos" and "How are yous". He was looking for something that could be of interest... and pleasure..

"Hmmn.. Jun huh" Alexis smirked as he looked at the email sent as he continued "He's such a slut". The guy is the current prey he had. He found him happily dating another guy. Of course, he made no pass at him. He quickly made his moves on him the moment the other guy left. After some flirting and touching, he did Jun only somewhere near the other guy was waiting. He took photos of him while Alexis' cock is ramming his ass. The scared look of him was very heart wrenching. And the moment he blackmailed Jun into meeting him again, his heart was beating so fast. He just can't wait to see the expression of the Jun when his lover saw Alexis pounding on him.

"Ahhh~ That turned me on" Alexis said loudly before covering his mouth. He forgot they're being lectured by their producer. However, the guy was not there anymore. And in his place, is a lost kitten who would be a very good prey. Alexis stood up and approached the guy.

"Hello there, Koneko-chan. Have I seen you before? It's because you turn me on" Alexis winked as he started targeting the guy. He looked pure. And pure people is what he hates the most. It's such a waste when this guy's pretty handsome. If things go according to his whims, the guy would be Alexis' favorite sex buddy

Picture: scale.php?img=Ny85LzYvMy8xLTgzNDgwMjQtNzk2MzE4My5qcGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=383&sig=5ab361693e2cad96d3304a9bb85f54f631219a40

Appearance: Wears a simple bracelet, which is his talisman. It’s made out of beads and has a small charm, in the shape of a star, on it.

Name: Yuuki Aoki (friends call him only Yu)

Position: Guitarist

Like(s): Music, his guitar, cute things, candy and sex.

Dislike(s): People who think they know everything about music, old fashioned people, bitter food, insects.

Personality: He looks cutesy and nice and he takes advantage of that to get what he wants – people usually indulge him in everything, because of his looks. He isn’t a mean person, but when he really wants something, he will do anything to get it. He uses quite a lot of swear words and adores sex, which usually surprises everyone, since he looks pretty innocent. He isn’t picky about his partners, because sex is only a game for him, but he hopes to find his special someone one day - a fact that he doesn't like to share, since he's a little embarassed of it.

Past: He led a somewhat normal life. His parents spoiled him a lot, until he moved away because of the college. He realized that school isn’t his thing, so he quit and decided to earn his money with music. He started performing on the street, to earn money for his rent, and that’s where an agent discovered him and offered him a place in the band Star Struck.

Other: After joining the band, he had his bracelet made, representing the beginning of his new life, dedicated only to music.

Catch Phrase: I really like hugs, because they are so warm and cosy..am..would you mind if I hug you? *puppy eyes*

"..give me a heart attack! $24,000 dollars in damage.." Hmmmm, $24,000 dollars? I think that's our record.. Yuuki didn't really listen to their manager, only catching bits and pieces of what he was saying. He was too busy licking his lollipop. Mmm..tasty.. But he did nod every once in a while with a serious expression on his face, wanting to look like he really is listening. It's not like he will hear something new; this kind of talks were basicaly a routine already. And Mr. Kyou was such a party pooper sometimes. Drinking at home really isn't much fun is it?

Yuuki sighted, looking around to see what the other two members were doing. As usual, Alexis was on his phone, not paying any attention to him. No fun.. Then his attention shifted to their drummer and just as he was about to kick him under the table, someone knocked on the door. Yuuki turned towards the door, hoping it was someone who needed their manager, so they could finally be free and go do what they want.

He looked carefully at the boy that entered. So cute.. Yuuki liked cute things. He got this strange urge to hug them and squeeze them. He decided he wants to play a little with the boy. What was his name again..oh right, Eiichi! Just as he was about to go introduce himself, that moron Alexis had to get in the way. But that didn't discourage him, he still planned to do what he wanted.

Yuuki pushed the blonde aside a little, saying to him "Don't be such an asshole Alexis!" then turning to the cute boy, smiling at him radiantly, he said "Hello there! I'm Yuuki, nice to meet you!" He waved to the boy, acting all cute. "Soooo, you kind of know who we are? Does that mean you aren't our fan?" he asked him, with a pout. "Don't you like our music?" He tilted his head a little, waiting for the boy's answer, looking sad.

[table=width: 670, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Appearance:[/td]

[td]Naruto-characters-anime-boy-with-white-hair-and-red-eyes.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name:[/td]

[td]Sylas [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age:

Position:[/td]

[td]21

Drum Player[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality:[/td]

[td]Is a goofy guy who likes to have fun. Enjoys flirting as well as teasing. Has a intelligent side as well, and likes to keep peace.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Likes:[/td]

[td]Sex, Smoking, Drinking, playing games, music, etc.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Dislike:[/td]

[td]People who are too serious. One with no humor. A goody-two shoes.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Biography:[/td]

[td]Sylas always had a passion for music every since younger. His mother and father decided to place him into vocal classes as well as learning to play the instruments, because he was so zealous. It was, however, the only subject he aced in school. From the support of his guardians, he was able to get noticed by producers. Parents taking him to any big enough event with a crowd, just so he could sing. That was how he became a member of StarStruck [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Others:[/td]

[td]Thinks all animals have a cute nature no matter what he/she is.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Quote[/td]

[td] "Do you have to be so serious. Tsch...what a loser."[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

"Alexis, Yuuki, Sylas! Are you three listening to me! I told you over and over that if your going to go drinking you do it at home! You guys clearly can't handle your alcohol! Seriously guys! Your gonna give me a heart attack! $24,000 dollars in damage for a stupid bar fight! Not to mention you missed your TV appearance on Teen's Live! Do you understand how hard it was getting you boys a spot?! I'm your manger not a miracle worker! You guys might be famous but your not above the law! Please... for me... this month just focus on writing for your new album. No party's, or drinking, or getting into trouble. You guys are killing me here. "

Of course Sylas was looking quite exhausted by their producer's lecture. The man could be way to serious sometimes. All his band mates and he had done was go out for a simple drink to enjoy themselves. Obviously the white haired male had turned it into a game and he and the others began to lose count in the amount of alcohol consumed. It led to severe measures, but it wasn't necessarily their fault.

With a heavy sigh the lavender eyed male placed his forehead against the table, pulling his phone from his pocket to search lyrics to his favorite song at the moment. As he played the rhythm in his head, feet tapping against the floor, head bobbing, lips moving with the words; the twenty one year old glanced up when he heard and unfamiliar voice.

There was a cute boy that had entered the room. One which was already faced with the sight of Star Struck's vocalist, in which Sylas laughed to. Alexis had always been the Playboy and it was always comical to watch him flirt. Standing, the white haired teen pridefully strodded to the newcomer with a smile. Placing his arms out, intending on pushing the other two away, the drummer gave a charming smile and hummed in delight.

"Ah, hey. My name is Sylas," Hand now moving to be in a shaking position. "It is a pleasure to meet you so suddenly beautiful, Eii...chi.." Sylas teased, staring to the other until he responded.

Eiichi had never heard Mr.Kyo yell. He figured the rumors were true about the boys. Out side of the man's office The band's vocalist approached him. He new this man was cocky. Very cocky. He could tell by the way he walked that this singer believed the world revolved around him.

"Hello there, Koneko-chan. Have I seen you before? It's because you turn me on"[/Quote]

Alexis winked at him, staring. Eiichi wasn't surprised. He tilted his head slightly. Giving the man a weak smile.

"Uh...thanks? But your pick up line makes no senses it's more like... 'Are you a light switch? Because your turning me on'. "

He laughed a little. Turning his attention to the next band member who appeared to be the purest. The boy pushed passed the singer introducing himself.

Yelling at his friend. He gave him a radiant smile. He seemed very friendly.

"Hello there! I'm Yuuki, nice to meet you!... Soooo, you kind of know who we are? Does that mean you aren't our fan?" [/Quote]

"It's nice to meet you,and not necessarily- "

He was suddenly cut off as the boy asked him more questions, pouting. He acted just like a child.

"Don't you like our music?" [/Quote]

He tilted his head a little, waiting for Him to answer, looking sad.

"Your music's...good."

Suddenly the last band member came to introduce himself. He had beautiful snow white hair...I mean sure all the band members where very handsome and attractive but this one seemed..to stick out. Maybe because he acted more like a gentleman.

"Ah, hey. My name is Sylas,"[/Quote]

He also gave him an innocent smile- taking his hand and shaking it. This one seemed like a real gentlemen..and rather charming.

"It is a pleasure to meet you so suddenly beautiful, Ei...chi.."[/Quote]

Sylas teased, him! He pulled his hand away blushing faintly.

"...Thank you. You are too kind."

He took a step back. From the boys. Feeling crowed and...kind of trapped between them.

You had Alexis the bad boy. Yuuki the innocent child. And Sylas the gentlemen! These boys couldn't be more different from each

"A light switch? muhahah~" Alexis laughed which just looked wicked. But his looks makes him the perfect hot bad guy. This guy's pure. Alexis just can't help but want to destroy the pureness of the guy with his own cock. His heart was trobbing wildly. It's like he's child who's given a big teddy bear and is excited to play with it. Alexis was about to do some flirting when Yu interrupted him.

Ahh.. the little spoiled devil.

He doesn't hate him... but he doesn't like him as well. Despite looking pure, he's actually not. And more than that, he uses his own pure-looking self to get what he wants. And what he wants sometimes overlaps what Alexis wants as well.

And then the flirt came and tried to interrupt Alexis again. He doesn't like how he flirts with people. Alexis is the vocalist right? He should be the most popular... the most adored. He can't have someone else take the spotlight from him. Well, he doesn't hate him too. He's too hot of a guy to be hated. Maybe he'd like to get barebacked by him some time later

Ahh how awesome is that. I fuck this kid while I'm getting fucked. Interesting..

Then the prey talked about switches. Man, was he playing hard to get or was he just dumb? Well, that makes it more fun for him. The harder it is, the better the expression he makes when broken. Alexis moved forwards a little, looking like he was about to kiss the guy but actually went for the ear.

"A switch ehh... I guess you're right. Want to know what switch you turned on? I'm sure... you'd enjoy it...pressing my 'switch' that iss~~"

Alexis moved back, winking before making the most charming smile out of him.

Yuuki pouted, since his two band members apparently wanted the boy for themselves. But he wanted to play with him first! When he's finished they can have him. Every other person would probably be fanning over them right now, happy of all the attention from the famous band, but not this guy. Yuuki liked that, he was bored with all the fangirls and fanboys already.

Sylas was of course the perfect gentelmen, acting all charming and Yuuki rolled his eyes. But then his attention shifted back to what their singer was doing. Waaa, what is Alexis doing so close to him?? Yuuki hold his breath, thinking that the singer will actually kiss the boy, but fortunately for him, he settled for his ear. This still made him mad, not wanting to let Alexis have all the fun. If he did, there won't be anything cute and nice left of the boy when he's finished.

"Like hell I'm going to let you two have him" he muttered under his breath, closing in on the boy too. He hang himself on his arm, making him tilt a little, away from Alexis. Yuuki grined widely, starting his attack. "Ei-kun! I can call you Ei-kun nee? Would you like to hear me play? I play the guitar! I can play anything you want. Oh and do you like sweets? I love sweets! Here wanna have a lollipop?" He offered him the one he was licking before, showing his tongue to Alexis. If the boy would accept it, that would count as indirect kiss. 1 for Yuuki, 0 for the other two members of the band!

Sylas glanced over to Alexis with a smirk, a hand came up to cover his mouth as he cackled. The vocalist sure had a strange way of flirting, and he was always so dirty. As the leader of the group began to speak, Sylas laughed into his hand so that he wasn't too loud. What a show. The brunette was quite the flirt. Never wasting any time to bed the person he was attracted to. Alexis treated his victims as prey and he was surely the hunter.

Suddenly, Yukki waltzed up to take the arm of Eiichi's to slyly pull him away from the vocalist, who was dangerously close, as he spoke. What caught the drummer of guard was when he actually pulled a sucker from his mouth to offer to the newcomer. That would count as an indirect kiss, something that Sylas just couldn't see. With a quick shift of his hand, the white haired male made it seem accidental as he intended to knock the candy from his band mate's hand.

"You two...would you leave the kid alone. He probably quite busy." The twenty one year old spoke, shaking his head at his friends. "Eiichi, how about....I give you a tour of this building. The studio can be an exciting place to visit. Maybe we can make a song together." He smiled, placing his hands into his back pockets.

Eiichi was a little surprised by Alexis's wicked laugh. But it strangely made him look like the perfect hot bad boy. He was trying to listen to the others when Alexis moved towards him a little, forcing him to turn his attention on him.

What is He...!!

Eiichi met the singer's fiery eyes. And to his alarm he thought the man would kiss him But instead whispered in his ear.

"A switch ehh... I guess you're right. Want to know what switch you turned on?"[/Quote]

Eiichi felt his body tense. A faint blush appearing across his face. Was this guy really...flirting with him?! He looked away, muttering to Alexis.

"T-that's inappropriate. "

But his heart had skipped a beat. What a strange feeling. He felt a little safer when Alexis moved back, but the man winked at him, and gave him a charming smile. What was his real motive?

Suddenly Yuuki closed in on him, getting into his personal space just like Alexis had. He grabbed his arm, making him force his attention elsewhere. The boy grinned widely at him.

"Ei-kun! I can call you Ei-kun nee? Would you like to hear me play? I play the guitar! I can play anything you want. Oh and do you like sweets? I love sweets! Here wanna have a lollipop?"[/Quote]

Eiichi was suddenly hit with a shit load of questions. He struggled to get rid of his faint blush on his face, even tho a lollipop Was shoved in his face. He quickly entangled himself from the boys that had now seemed to have trapped him.

"N-no thank you. I uh... I don't care for sweets. And I'd prefer you call me by my name and... maybe another time?"

He gave the boy a frantic grin. Trying not to hurt his feelings. Eiichi was the type to want everyone happy. But what surprised him was Sylas, who went to knock the sugary candy out of the drummers hand. As if...he hated the idea of him actually taking it. He had forgotten about Sylas. Had he been smiling like this the entire time? Sure Eiichi could here him laughing in the background but...

"You two...would you leave the kid alone. He probably quite busy."[/Quote]

The twenty one year old spoke, shaking his head at his friends. He was so...mature! So he was the one who kept the band tamed. He glanced down at his watch, acting as if he had somewhere to go But he didn't. He knew he should be happy... he was talking to Star Struck! But... he never really cared for the boys, or there reputation.

"Eiichi, how about....I give you a tour of this building. The studio can be an exciting place to visit. Maybe we can make a song together." [/Quote]

He smiled, placing his hands into his back pockets. To a lot of people- this was the chance of a life time! But Eiichi really never had a tour of the place. And he really wanted to check it out. So he'd agree..but not because the boys were Star Struck. But because he wanted a tour.

"Oh...well sure- I'd like a tour if it's not too much trouble. But I'm not a singer...I'm a model. "

But he could sing..the only people who knew he could sing was his family, Closest friend, his friends little sister. But he never wanted to make it into a career. It was just for fun.. He finally broke his gaze from the drummer when he cell phone rang.

"Oh...excuse me."

He pulled it out of his pocket and saw the caller ID.

"Uh... sorry. I have to take this"

And he turned his back to the three. Answering his phone.

"Hey, Jun. What's up... uh-huh..."

His cheerful voice dropped a little in disappointment.

"Oh... um...oh no! No! Its fine. I don't mind. I'm not doing anything important....."

His cheerful voice returned as he ended the call.

"See you tomorrow....bye"

He hung up. Tucking his phone Back into his pocket- turning to the boy band.

"I'm sorry. It was important, and I have to go... Um- but I still would really like a tour, so... if one of you guys aren't busy tomorrow? I could met you here. "

He shrugged, glancing at the ground. He assumed the boys wouldn't all show up. Since they'd probably be really busy.

"Ughh.. Fuckers! Stop messing with me" Alexis thought in English. The prey was his... alone! But the spoiled little fucker and the flirtbag fucker had to get in his way. With them on the way, it'd be hard for him to easily ravage the guy.

Then an idea came to him.

"huehuehue" Alexis snickered wickedly, thinking about his wicked idea.

"A tour? Let me in! ... I'd love to..." Alexis made a glance at Eicchi, snickering as he continued" I'd love to tour this man too. I know of a place... somewhere... where someone can't disturb our tour..."

He may speak of tour, but he meant tour in another way. The tour was about him.. touring every place of the guy's body. Now, that was a nice usage of the word. Maybe the guy meant it to be 'THAT' kind of tour. Well, he may not get the guy alone... but a threesome or foursome shouldn't matter.

"nehh.. Ko.ne.ko.chwan... I'm sure.. we'd all love to tour... you ... and I'm sure you'd make a good tour buddy" he said, using the word "tour" as a replacement for the word 'fuck'.

Yuuki was still for a few moments, looking at his empty hand that was holding a lollipop a moment ago with a blank look. Then he slowly turned to the drummer with a pissed expression, forgeting about acting cute. "What.the.fuck Sylas! What's your problem?! Bitch.."

He murmured the last word, kneeling down, picking up the lollipop. It was ruined of course and Yuuki threw it away with a sigh. What a damn waste.. He shot their drummer a nasty look, although he probably looked like a sulking kid with his childish face. In times like this, he wished he would look more badass, like the other two.

Just as he was about to insult the white haired boy a little more, he heard Alexis talking about some kind of tour. His attention caught, he turned towards them, butting in the conversation. "What kind of tour? I want to go to a tour too." He smiled at Eiichi, back in his element.

"What.the.fuck Sylas! What's your problem?! Bitch.."

Sylas, of course, paid little attention to his sulking band mate, glancing at the other with a smirk. Of course he made it look like an accident, but who was to say that Yuuki didn't know it was intentionally. The three of them always did things like this, especially if it was to tease one another or to get the other's attention; albeit now it was over a beautiful guy. What a shame.

With a sneer, the white haired man backed away from the other three. Having Alexis and Yuuki crowding his space was a bit annoying. The twenty one year old didn't particularly care if Eiichi was the one in his personal bubble. That, in fact, would be very pleasurable. "I give a suggestion and you two are all over it like white on rice. Hm, I suppose we can all go together since we won't be too busy tomorrow; despite that fact...I was kind of hoping to go alone...with Eiichi." He shrugged, pulling his hands from his pockets to straighten his shirt.

With a glance to the manager, a smile was given as he once again opened his mouth to speak. "Sir, wasn't Alexis and Yuuki in debt or something. They were the ones to start the bar fight after all. Maybe you should have them make up for it....do paperwork...something that'll last for a week or so." Voice low with a teasing edge. He just loved making Alexis and Yuuki upset. It was hilarious.

Eiichi was shocked to see how Yuuki responded to Sylas. I mean the drummer didn't mean to knock his candy out of his hand, it was an accident.

"What.the.fuck Sylas! What's your problem?! "[/Quote]

Guess he wasn't as pure as he seemed. Eiichi's attention turned to Alexis as he spoke.

"A tour? Let me in! ... I'd love to..." [/Quote]

The man looked at him snickering What was he planning.

" I'd love to tour this man too. I know of a place... somewhere... where someone can't disturb our tour..." [/Quote]

Eiichi bit his lip. Looking at the ground,

"Um...okay?"

He looked a little confused.

"nehh.. Ko.ne.ko.chwan... I'm sure.. we'd all love to tour... you ... and I'm sure you'd make a good tour buddy" [/Quote]

Eiichi starred at the singer. Looking a little uncomfortable. But Yuuki seemed to want to do a tour too- since he happily joined it.

"I give a suggestion and you two are all over it like white on rice. Hm, I suppose we can all go together since we won't be too busy tomorrow; despite that fact...I was kind of hoping to go alone...with Eiichi."[/Quote]

Eiichi was now starring at the drummer. Of course it was him that came to his rescue. He quickly looked away before he could blush.

"If you all aren't to busy tomorrow then..I don't mind if you all come.Um- how about 1:30? Ok? I really got to go. It was...um... nice meeting you guys. Good bye!"

He turned and ran down the hall, hitting the elevator button. Once inside he sighed as it took him down.

Star stuck....hmm... there not exactly what I pictured and read about but... there still all ungrateful jerks!

He thought to himself, as he left the building.

My.Kyo was filling out paper work when Sylas interrupted him.

"Sir, wasn't Alexis and Yuuki in debt or something. They were the ones to start the bar fight after all. Maybe you should have them make up for it....do paperwork...something that'll last for a week or so."[/Quote]

Mr.Kyo sighed.

"No. Even if they did start the bar fight. They are your friends. You boys are like brother's. You where there and you joined in. The only thing I want you boys doing is working on your next album, and staying out of trouble. Now please...If you'll excuse me"

He went back to work.

"If you all aren't to busy tomorrow then..I don't mind if you all come.Um- how about 1:30? Ok? I really got to go. It was...um... nice meeting you guys. Good bye!"

"You guys..." Alexis sighed as his prey ran away. He actually hoped he'd have a time with him but the two fuckers won't let him. Now, it'd be the first time he flirted on someone who was not charmed by him enough. Maybe because the two was around that his flirting technique was ineffective he shot a murderous glare to the two, not hiding his hatred.

"Fuckers....." he yelled in English as he continued "Have I not told you before... What's mine is mine... and what's yours is mine! My cock has gone limp because of you two... what shitty life!" grabbing his phone from his pocket, he clicked on one mail that was unread. The sender said Jun so he had a good idea what the content was about....

"Well... I'll let this slide... mann... I better go. I have something interesting. Who's going with me?" He said. The mail said he'd be meeting him today. Alexis has to find a way so that Jun's lover will see them fucking... that moment... that horrendous expression... Alexis so wanted to see it that his once limp cock throbbed hard again....

Yuuki was waving good bye to the cute boy, with a smile on his face. He looked forward to seeing him tomorrow. But of course as soon as they were alone, Alexis had to start yelling. He obviously didn't expect an answer to his bitching, so Yuuki gave him none. He just waited for him to stop.

"Well... I'll let this slide... mann... I better go. I have something interesting. Who's going with me?"

Yuuki raised his eyebrows at that question. "Why would any of us want to go with you? I'm not really into sadism you know.." He knew their singer had strange tastes sometimes and that really wasn't his piece of the cake. Instead of torturing people, he prefered to give them pleasure; and get pleasure in return.

He turned to the drummer, hoping that he shares his opinion in this. "Sylas, want to go do something together?"

Sylas stared after the beauty as he left the room. There had to be a way that he, the drummer, could get the other to notice him more, but.....he had a feeling that he was surely the most favorited. After the door closed after Eiichi, Alexis started his usual asshole-ness. A smirk played across Sylas' lips as he listened to the vocalist. The snow haired male enjoyed both his band mates, whether they were pissed or not.

"Fuckers.....Have I not told you before... What's mine is mine... and what's yours is mine! My cock has gone limp because of you two... what shitty life!"

"Calm down dammit. You'll be fine. Besides, who's to say Eiichi was feeling you anyways? You should just remember to keep what yours," Quoting the word with his fingers as he continued. "on a short leash or it'll be stolen, in this case him." Giving a teasing smile as Alexis was looking into his phone, speaking about the same time he had.

"Well... I'll let this slide... mann... I better go. I have something interesting. Who's going with me?"

Sylas eyes squinted, he knew that sadistic look on the vocalist's face. Alexis always purpose to do that whenever he had a wicked plan. As Sylas was about to speak Yuuki beat him to it. The guitarist surely wasn't fond of when the blond planted ideas like this, therefore he rejected. A blank expression crossed over the white haired man's face, staring to Yuuki as the younger man faced him.

"Sylas, want to go do something together?"

Sylas narrowed his eyes at the candy addict, shrugging as he once again glanced to Alexis. "Well, depends on what we are suppose to do....Yuuki." Smiling lightly as he wrapped his arms around the smaller male's waist, albeit his eyes never left Alexis. What the sex crazed maniac stated sounded pretty fun to watch, but it would feel like he'd be a third wheel. Yuuki, on the other hand, was very enjoyable to be around. Especially to tease that was.

Eiichi made it out of the building. He tried not to think about the boy band. Any other person would be thrilled to meet them! They were a huge hit right now, and were do to go on their first world wide tour this year. But.... Eiichi didn't see much in them. And he had his reasons.

Eiichi had to ditch the boy band to pick up his friends little sister Molly. She was in 6th grade and was an adorable little girl. With long bond hair pulled back in a braided pony tail and had pretty big Brown eyes. She giggled- clinging to his arm as he arrived to take her from school.

"Brother told me you were coming! He said I was spending the night at your place! Yay! I want to watch Star Struck's opening night at the VMA's last week! It was so amazing! "

Eiichi smiled at her.

"Alright. I don't mind."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I forgot to ask you. How was your day? Anything happen? "

He shrugged looking down at the little girl wearing her green and black school uniform dress. He didn't want to tell her that he disliked the boy band so he grinned at her.

"Oh I wish you were there... I got to meet Star Struck. "

The girls eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she screamed with joy.

"NO WAY! NO WAY! Where they as amazing as I dreamed they would be! "

"Even...better"

He lied...

I wish...

TO: Jun
SUBJECT: Little Session desu

Hey Jun. Let's have some fun today~ I have a surprise for you. I'm sure you'll like it. 

xoxo -Alexis, your loves-

" And send.." he said as he finished typing. The rest didn't seem interested in joining him so in the end, he'd enjoy the meal on his own. It's not like it's a bad thing. In fact, it's better savoring a meal on your own. Would someone like share plates with people you're not even intimate with? NO! That was just an act of the smallest courtesy left in him. But well, if they refuse, it's their problem.

"I'm off guys... have fun.." He said as he walked away. He clicked the back button on his phone and typed another message. This time... it was Jun's boyfriend.

TO: Little Fucker #38
SUBJECT: About Jun

Hello. I've got something Important to tell you. Jun's been cheating on you!!! Too bad. Your cock is so small to satisfy Jun. You want a proof? come to the park in an hour. I'll show you.

PS. If you tell Jun, you won't know.

"And send... huehuehue.. this fuckers will give me a good time. Mann~~ my cock's itching. I wanna do anyone right now!!" he yelled in the hallways. People were giving him shocked faces which he just responded with a smile. He can't be distracted when his meal was waiting.

When Sylas' hands slide around his waist, Yuuki rolled his eyes and pouted. "I planned to actually work," he answered, working meaning playing his guitar which didn't feel like work to him. He enjoyed it and he liked what they were doing. Also, he was kind of a chicken in reality and he feared their manager a little. They should probably listen to him and work on new songs.

But on the other hand, the white haired guy hugging him, didn't feel so bad. He heard and saw how good he supposedly was in bed, but it was not like he actually felt that on his own skin. He thought about what are his chances to top him. Well, I could try right? Everyone needed some fun after work.

He leaned back into the male, looking up with the most innocent expression he had in store. "So what did you want to do, Sylas?" While talking, he tried to ignore Alexis, pretending they weren't together, since people were staring at him. But he was hard to ignore. He hissed at him, "Then just go already and hump someone!" He didn't understand this wicked side of the singer at all.

Sylas glanced at the smaller male in his arms, giving a raised brow toward him. Yuuki wanted to work? That wasn't near as fun as what Alexis was proceeding to do. Who cares about practicing on instruments, when Sylas knew he was just fine at them. Plus, it wasn't like they'd actually get anywhere without the vocalist; especially if making a song was what was in mind. Alexis was a selfish guy. If he was unsatisfied with the beat and rhythm he and the blue haired man created, there was no way they could keep it. Vocalist had all the strings in a band, right?

Yuuki was definitely being too good in Sylas' opinion; it was boring. A blank stare was given to the guitarist, the snow haired drummer humming lowly. With a glance to Alexis, who was making a ruckus down the hall, Yuuki once again began to talk.

So what did you want to do, Sylas?"

For the moment Sylas was quiet, listening intentionally as he knew the blue haired guitarist would soon yell at Alexis, in which he did. Yuuki could get annoyed so easily, in the drummer's opinion.

The older man glanced to Yuuki again, smirking slightly. "I see where this is going. Of course the innocent Yuuki would think that I wanted sex. Gently pushing the other away from him before crossing his arms over his chest. "I never had such thoughts in my mind, although....I can see that you wouldn't mind." Stepping closer to other, intending to have Yuuki back away against the wall, so that he, Sylas, could trap the younger male between his body and said object. "Hm, Yuuki I wouldn't mind, if you wouldn't." Bringing his hand up to grasp the surface behind the other, hovering over the smaller figure.

"AHHHHH! I love them!! Alexis is so handsome. He's singing to me~ "

Molly fawned over the TV as she watched her favorite boy band. Eiichi was sitting on the couch reading. Smiling faintly at the small girl. If she only new the truth.... that Alexis was a complete dick.

Eiichi would occasionally glance up from his book to see glimpses of the boy band. He had three reasons why he disliked Star Struck.

1) They NEVER gave back to the community

2) They never think of there fans or the influence they have on them.

And 3) They make stupid choices. Example: the bar fight they got into recently which is all over the news. He sighed- trying to read again.

Sure they had talent...a lot. But it didn't make them better then everyone else...

"Hey Eiichi. "

"Hmm"

He looked up at the girl.

"What was Alexis like when you met him?"

Alexis was her favorite band member. And Molly was crazy about him. She wanted to be a singer just like him.

"Oh uh... he was very.. interesting Molly."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh.. well uh... well He was sweet.. and nice. It all happened so quickly I couldn't really tell you."

"Oh... I see."

"Hey.. don't look so sad. Any way Why don't I make you something to eat. Huh?"

"Mack and Cheese! Mack and Cheese!!!"

She cheered. Eiichi stood up smiling.

"Alright princess."

He winked at her as he disappeared in the kitchen. Molly went back to watching Star Struck. Singing along to the band's hits.

The park was as crowded as ever. Couples flirting everywhere. Everyone pisses Alexis so much he wanted to go back and forget everything. However, he can't be doing that when Jun appeared at his back. The guy shyly poked Alexis' arms, blushing. He found that cute, but he'll be cuter minutes later.

"Jun... you're here. C'mere babes. Let me give you a hug" Alexis hugged the guy. He acted sweet as he made a peck over the guy's forehead and ruffled his hair. The main actors of this show called "tragedy" has appeared. Now, the one audience just need to see them and it's all done~~~

"Heyy.. Alexis, let's... you know.." Jun asked shyly.

"Let's what?" Alexis grinned as he teased the young guy.

"Meany... you know it." Jun said as he pouted.

Alexis responded by grabbing his wrist and pulling him over the tree shades at the back. Well, it's a bit famous place for fucking and even if people see you, they won't mind. Alexis quickly kissed the guy and inserted his tongue inside Jun's mouth. The kiss hot at lewd that it lasted them several seconds before they pull out. Thread of saliva was connecting them, lust was everywhere. But it's not yet time.

"Here's a gift for you", Alexis handed the guy a blindfold.

"Ohh... a blindfold. I know now. You want to try that stuff right? Fine with me... heheh" Jun giggled as put on the blindfold. Alexis, on the other hand, spotted Jun's boyfriend at the park. He quickly texted him to go to the shades. He saw them easily and was filled with remorse. Of course, Alexis took advantage of that. He told him to get his revenge by playing a little game.

While Jun was blindfolded his boyfriend started kissing him. Of course, he thought it was Alexis who was kissing him. Alexis tried letting out some noise so that Jun would not be suspicious of him.

"Mhhmm... Alexis... let's do it already. I want you inside me... nowww~~"

Few minutes later, his boyfriend was fucking him already. Alexis let out some low moans as if he was the one doing the fucking. Jun was very lewd. He was speaking nonsense. He said Alexis was the best and that he was better than his boyfriend. Alexis kept himself from laughing. If he only knew it was his boyfriend fucking him.

Well it was about time he knew.

Walking closer, Alexis pulled the blindfold from Jun. Jun looked horrified. His face was so horrified that Alexis almost came just from that.... He so wanted to see that expression. That was what he was looking for... Oh God!!! So to commemorate the success of his plans, he took a photo of Jun... and quickly made it his wallpaper.

"Did you like my surprise, Jun?" Alexis said as he went to Jun... Kissing him. Jun, with nothing to hope for, went with the flow instead. That was how a hot threesome happened that day.

Yuuki pouted, when the other guessed his thoughts. What's wrong with wanting to have sex? It's so much fun~ Then he rolled his eyes, when Sylas said he didn't think of that. Right! Like I'm going to believe that.. But before he could answer, he found himself against the wall, the older male now hovering above him.

This position didn't really suit him, the drummer having the upper hand, so he tried to turn the tables. He gently put his hands on the other's chest sliding them up, before sliping them behind his neck. He noticed that they were alone, Alexis probably already having fun somewhere else. He licked his upper lip. "No, I wouldn't mind." He raised himself on his toes, so he could reach the taller guy's ear, whispering into it. "But wouldn't you mind being fucked by me?" He bit his earlobe gently, excited how Sylas will react.

Successfully the candy addict was where Sylas wanted him. A smirk as big as Texas, when the blue haired, twenty year old stated that he wouldn't mind the action. After a moment, the guitarist rose to whisper into his ear.

"But wouldn't you mind being fucked by me?"

This, of course, baffled Sylas in more than one way. The sentence alone could be standing for that of two things. Either Yuuki was hinting that the sex wouldn't happen unless he was able to be topped, or it was just a simple question. Going with the latter, each not mattering because the answer would be the same, the drummer cackled pushing away from his bandmate, a clear frown dragging along the lining of his lips.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Expression quickly returning stoic. "Such games you play Yuuki. What a waste of my time." Sylas was never good at expressing himself, although he tried his best to. "I do hope that you weren't serious." Violet orbs leering to the younger male in front of him.

"Eiichi! Will you sing to me! "

Molly Said smiling up at the boy as she laid in his bed. The model had just finished reading a bed time story to her.

"Molly. You promised you'd go to sleep right after I read to you."

"I know But... after this! Please! "

He sighed, tucking the young girl in.

"Alright..."

He ran a hand threw his hair as he tried to think of a song.

"Is there anything specific you want me to sing?"

"Hmmm...anything is good when your singing Eiichi."

He smiled at her. As he thought of a calming song and became to sing. He had such a lovely voice.. and once he was done Molly was very sleepy. Not to many people new Eiichi could sing... but mostly because he liked to keep it a secret. It was just something He could do...it wasn't even a hobby of his..

"Go to sleep.. sweet dreams Molly"

He patted her head and left the room, closing the door. He yawned as he crashed on the couch. Tired.