[18+] Rinkaku (DeG) / The Band

Jet

Summary: Kyo, Toshiya, Shinya, Kaoru, and Die are in the middle of making a new album until Kyo loses his voice! The group are worried about their friend and realized, something is wrong, Kyo has edema of larynx (inflamed vocal cords). Will the band make their new album? Or is it the end of Dir en Grey?

Author notes:

So, I'm currently writing a book called "Vanitas" and I got bored so I decided to show my talent. This story is a little about Kyo from Dir en Grey about Kyo's inflamed vocals, and a bit of how it "might" of happened. Since no one knows originally what happened to Kyo from the hospital, so I'm making it up. But here it goes, enjoy! (:

The band is at the studio recording their new album. Kaoru is strumming his guitar, Shinya is fixing his drums, Kyo is by the computer talking to his producer about the album, Shinya and Toshiya are talking, and Die is smoking a cigarette. Kyo looks at the computer and cocks his head at Die watching him carefully. Shinya looks up at his producer hearing "It's time to record your new album, good luck guys." As the band gets up and goes behind the glass to record, Kyo looks back at his producer one more time.

Shinya looks at Toshiya and smiles, "are you ready, Toshiya?" Toshiya looks at Shinya and nods to agree they're ready. Kaoru does a quick sigh, Die puts his guitar strap over him and strums the strings, and Kyo is relaxed ready to go. As the guitars and drum plays, Kyo starts to sings. As the producer and the guy watches the band, Kaoru quickly notices Kyo screams in pain and agony.

"Kyo!? Kyo? Are you okay?" Kaoru says catching Kyo in his arms, kneeling with Kyo. Kyo looks up at Kaoru and does a half smile, "I'm okay." The band group surrounds Kyo and Kaoru with worried faces until Shinya felt something terrible wrong, his voice, it's fading.

Kyo gets up and coughs spitting up blood and looks at his friends, "I-I should go to the hospital, huh?" Die smiles, "yeah, you should, Kyo."

On the way inside the lobby room, Kyo waits not being patient "where's my doctor? I'm tired of waiting!" Shinya shakes his head and sighs "he's com-" before he can finish his sentence the doctor calls his name. The band gets up and Kyo gives them a reassuring look he'd be okay, and they sit back down.

Kyo walks with the doctor and into a room #156 and sits down on the bed in the room. Kyo looks around the white room with doctor photos, and spots kneedles "is that for me? Hell no!" Kyo hears a knock on the door and the doctor walks in, "hello, how may I help you today?" Kyo looks at his doctor he's known for years, and started to feel uncomfortable with his left ear hurting.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Jet

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic