Guilt in Pleasure [Phanto77 x Tetsu]

Tetsu

1ZDL01A.png

Iwas steeped in denial, but my body knew.”

PLOT:

Nothing can be luckier than having your own family to provide. The same can be said to Yasuka. He had married at the age of twenty. He learned lot love his wife and he definitely loves his eight years old son. He had been promoted at work. In such a life, there was nothing he can wish for. But life is not all about happiness. No matter when, no matter where... even if you are still embracing that happiness, time will come where it will all be taken away... For nothing in this world is permanent.

Yasuka, has a secret. It is a secret he wishes to carry on his grave, untold. He loves men. But years of concealing help him forget. But something is about to make him remember. Someone, out there... will let him realize who he truly is.

CHARACTERS:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]

NAME:

Shiraishi, Yasuka

INFORMATION:

Yasuka, or commonly called Yasu, is a

married japanese man who has been

working his ass off to feed his family of three.

Him, his wife Kanako and his son Takato is

what you call a perfectly ordinary family. He

works as a Head Supervisor at a

Pharmaceutical Company which deals with

cosmetics and because of that he's quite well

off.

In spite of his fortune, he has a dark secret

which he never ever told anyone. He

never acted on it even once. It was a secret

that remained a secret since and a secret

he's planning to keep a secret for the rest of

his life. He is a closet bisexual. He knew how

disgusting the thought is, and he hated

himself for that. However, once he got

married and had a kid, he sort of forgot

about the matter and lived his life as a normal

husband.

OTHERS:

Yasuka dislikes being called by his first name.

He is much more comfortable with his

nickname which is Yasu.

QUOTE:

"It's not just about me now. I have my family. I

can never go back."

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]

eveibxW.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD]

guys48.jpg

Name:

Watanabe, Kenichi

Information:

Kenichi comes from a well of, very educated, strict family. He has been to the best schools, and is now attending a prestigious university. He is quite the player. He is quite attractive and uses that to his advantage to get what he wants. He now lives alone in a high-class apartment, and lives off the rent of a couple of his family's buildings. He studies psychology, with a minor in medicine.

His arrogance, vanity, and his allure are not helped by the fact that he's quite smart and that he is seemingly perfect. Emphasis on seemingly. He is the centre of attention almost all the time and the glue of his social group.

Others:

Kenichi has a complex with hair and he hates it being touched.

Quote:

"When I enter your life, it is a city. When I finished, it is a ruin. I have the Midas touch."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Phanto77

"I'll be back later this evening Kanako. Take good care of Takato" Yasuka said as he gently smiled at his wife. Fixing his necktie, he went out from the apartment complex they were staying at. Today was the day he get to work as the Head Supervisor of the HR Division of Tanaka Pharmaceutical. He had to do his best so he'd be able to provide for family's need as much as he can.

"Yoosshh! My next goal is to join the executive staff of the company... But that's rather far fetched.." Yasu sighed as he walked for his car, parked in the parking area of the complex. His apartment was located on the fourth floor of the 6-storey building. He would have used the elevator as always if not for the signage "Under Maintenance". He had no other choice but to walk by the stairs. Well, it's pretty much easier to walk down than to walk up so Yasu did not mind. Upon reaching the bottom floor, he had shed a couple of sweat but it was more likely because of the summer heat than getting tired.

He so wished to get into his car and turn his AC on which was why he hurried walking. But because of that, he failed to notice a rock ahead of him which made him fell on his knees. The papers he was holding scattered in the air slowly swaying left and right as it fall.

"Damn it. So much for getting promoted the second time! If I lose this I might get demoted!!" Yasu exclaimed as he hurriedly collected his paperworks.

"But why?"

There she went again. That stupid whiny voice. He hated it when she talked. Or did anything other than fucked for that matter. He told her this was no strings attached. He told her he doesn't do relationships. Or monogamy either.

He looked up at her, smiled his lazy, irritatingly radiant smile, and began to caress her ribs. "Because…."

She looked flabbergasted for a moment, like she didn't know what to say. The effect he had on people didn't help his ego, an ego he knew he had, but could never be rid of. He stretched out, in a cleopatra-looking pose, and looked just like the Adonis he was. That's it. He had her. He had her down flat. Just like everyone he's ever met.

The next event, however, he didn't expect. In an instant, she had a hand in his hair, grabbing his locks in a vice-grip. Pulling his head back, she looked him in the eyes, his face never faltering or changing its expression. "One day, someone is going to hurt you. They're gonna love you too much, and they won't bear you touching anyone else. They will lock you in a hole so deep in the ground, the only light to reach you will be the glisten of your hair. You will not be able to touch anyone, and you will know what it feels like to want. I just wish I could be there to watch you suffer." She roughly let go of his hair and got up to get dressed.

Kenichi grabbed her hand and pulled her under him before she had time to react. "You know your buttocks look just like your brother's?" He then turned on the alluring wistfulness in his eyes and looked at the struggle in hers. He put his hand on her stomach and it started to travel lower. "That's what I do, baby. I make people love me. Is it my fault they do? No. Now tell me you don't want me." She gasped at his expert manoeuvring. "Tell me you don't want me. Say it and I'll stop. Say it!"

She was silent. Well, not exactly. *Wink*.

It took Yasu quite a time before he got to collect all of the paper works that had scattered. Sweat was starting to drench his cloths so he hurried up. One final piece which was hidden behind a bush flew into the air when a hot summer wind had passed by. He started chasing it, but with some sort of a bad luck, it kept flying like it had wings of its own. With no choice, he kept on following the damn piece of paper until it finally landed on a floor.

Yasu sighed as it had took some time before the paper fell down. Looking back, it had travel quite a distance. Seriously, he had never seen a piece of paper blown away like that. It rather seemed that it hated him. He slowly walked to where the paper had landed. There were two people standing over it. They were rather... intimate. Yasu can't help it but approach them.

"Sorry to interrupt. Don't mind me... I'm just here to pick a piece of paper. Please go on" Yasu said as he picked up the paper. However, as his bad luck was not enough, another strong wind had came by and it flew once again.

"Crap! Hey, stop flying away!" Yasu's face turned blue as he hurriedly chased his papers again. He pitied himself seeing how clumsy and unlucky he had become. Was this the price of his promotion?

The moment was dead. Kenichi fingered her, nonetheless, all the while staring at the other man. The girl's moans we loud, but he blocked them out and rained his attention on the man in front of him.

He put on his husky, innocent voice. "Is there a problem, Mister?"

With three rough thrusts, the girl came, Kenichi managing to get none of it on his hands. The girl doubled over, panting, and Kenichi did not help her. He took out a bottle of hand sanitizer from his pocket and applied it generously, the sterile, god awful, lifeless, hospital-like smell filling the air.

Still looking at the other man, he heard the girl's hissing whisper, "I hate you. I hate you!"

Without looking at her, he calmly said, "No, you don't."

She then scrambled and grabbed his arm. "Call me, yeah? You'll call me?"

He looked at the man, still. "Mm", came his paradoxical answer.

She walked away, briskly, careful not to soil herself, clenching tightly. "Bastard," she muttered. "Beautiful bastard. Fucking bastard."

Once she was out of eye/ear shot, Kenichi spoke to the man. "Would you like any help, mister?"

Yasu knew very well that he should be picking up the piece of paper that had been mysteriously blown away. He knew that, but he can't help but stare at the rather intimate couple he had passed by. A young man was inserting his finger inside a woman's butterfly... Oh god, he can't even say the word properly. How courageous of them to be doing it out in the open. The damned paper had finally stopped moving around, only... iy was hung high up in a tree. He was wearing a suit which was why climbing up is a no go. He tried looking for a stick which he'd be using but rather, he found the young guy approaching him.

"Would you like any help, mister?"

Of course, he'd be glad to get some help. Only, he was pretty much blushing from embarrassment. He had not done anything embarrassing, yet... he just can't help it. Who the heck does it in the public? When he was his age, people had to be very sneaky not to get caught. He was rather surprised how time quickly changed.

"That... that would be helpful.. thank you" Yasu said as he smiled cheerfully. Man, the guy was hot. His secret has started to come out again. Well, it's not like it does not happen very often. It would take him a few while until he'd get it over. Being a father... a husband... and being a bisexual sure is tough. What would his family say should he tell them the truth.

That was all Kenichi needed. A way in. Well, a way out as well. The man in front of him was nervous, flustered. He smiled, but the smile, although cheerful, faltered at times. At instances he seemed to look right at him, undressing him with his eyes. Other times he tried to avoid looking at him altogether.

He looked up at the paper stuck in that tree and chuckled lightly. "Well, would you look at that? That's a bit of a problem isn't it?" Kenichi pulled up the sleeves on his shirt, and offered the other man the sanitizer. "Do you mind?"

After a running start, he athletically clamped onto the lowest branch and began to climb. It took him seconds to have the paper in his hand. He then dropped to the branch he first grabbed and in moments he was back on the ground. Kenichi smiled, his charming, melting smile. "I used to climb trees as a child." Well, that wasn't entirely true. Yes, he did climb trees. But only once. And even though he climbed expertly, he could never get down. Getting down was the clincher.

"This must be important." He held out the paper.

"Well, would you look at that? That's a bit of a problem isn't it?"

"Of course. I have been chasing that paper and I have walked quite far in this summer heat. I'm not getting any younger and that really tired me out. Thank you." He said as he wiped the sweat over his forehead with a hanky. The handkerchief was quite drenched already, considering how much he had used the little piece of cloth into wiping all of his sweat.

"Do you mind?"

The guy had handed him a hand sanitizer which he was more than glad to hold on. The guy had easily climbed the three which he did not expect. He thought the guy would use a stick or jump over. But for him to help a passerby like him... He sure is quite a gentleman... or not. Yasu had remembered the thing a while ago. Helping others... and doing something as obscene as touching a girl's private part in public, he sure is the epitome of contradiction. Not that he mind. They guy was good enough to help him anyway.

"I used to climb trees as a child."

"You used to? That's awesome. Kids these days don't do that anymore. They spend each day playing computer games and the likes, no wonder most kids are rather chubby. Back then, we would go to a mountain and wait for the sun to rise. It is a shame that kids nowadays doesn't know the value of nature." Yasu has started to talk. He loved talking, especially when it's reminiscing the past. Knowing fully that time was running out, he cut his story telling short.

"This must be important."

"Yes it is... Thank you very much. Crap! Time is running late. Sorry, I have to go. Here's my business card. Let me pay back your kindness. I'm Yasuka Shiraishi by the way. Nice meeting you" he said as he extended his right hand.

Kenichi looked on as the man spoke. He was a cheerful fella, a bit too much like a salaryman, for his taste. But intriguing. Yes, very intriguing indeed. He nodded, to give off a vibe that said that he was interested.

It is a shame that kids nowadays doesn't know the value of nature.

Kenichi chuckled. "Yes you're right. Although, with all these worries and new technologies", he gave a general wave of his hand, "who has time for nature? It has even become a… guilty pleasure, of sorts."

When the man gave him his card, he took it but did not look into it, keeping his eyes on the man. he looked at the outstretched hand, and didn't hesitate in taking it, choosing instead to make his movements slow and calculated. The man's hands were warm against Kenichi's icy cold palm. He make his handshake firm, and yet the softest touch the other man is guaranteed to have ever felt. It wasn't limp, just… comfy. He wouldn't let go unless the man would.

He kept his eyes levelled at the other man's, almost gazing into his very soul. Soul gazing is looking into someone's eyes and if done the right way, can create genuine feelings of fondness and even love. He caressed the man's core with his eyes.

"Late for something, Mr.", he looked at the card, "Shiraishi?"

• 2 weeks later...

"Late for something, Mr."... "Shiraishi?"

"Yes. I'm actually running late for work. My car is pretty far away. I should run on my way back" Yasu said as made a faint smile. He's truly late for work and it will not be good on his record to be late on his first day since his appointment. What bad luck. In worst case scenario, the company may retract his appointment and get demoted instead.

"I'll pay you back for sure.... give me a call later after work" he said as he ran away with the papers on his hands. It was good that suhc fine young man helped him. That saved the trouble of him dirtying his coat. If that had happened, he'd have to return home to change. And that will be another waste of time.

• 1 month later...

Although the girl had just sucked him, his desire was yet unsatisfied. Kenichi took out his phone and dialled the number he wanted. The man that answered was older than Kenichi. His voice was tired, and yet when he knew it was him, his voice became pleasant and wanting.

He probably shouldn't have told the man that he'd just fucked his sister, but he couldn't help it. The man paid that piece of information no heed, and came anyway.

After a few, long hours of euphoria, Kenichi sent the man out of his apartment. Still naked, he fished the card out of his pants and looked at. He wanted a new… victim. He wasn't a monster, per se, so victim sounded a bit much. But that's what people called his trysts.

He punched in the number and waited for the man to answer.