Demographic: Alternative Reality

Tags: Action, Supernatural, Psychological, Yaoi

Warning: Violence

Rating: 18+

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: The plot is told by Tatsuya Rei

|| story plot

The world has been always cruel, ever since the man went against man, then nation went against nation. Man against creation. My name is Tatsuya Rei and I am no different than you. Even now, even in this place, where everything makes you forget who you were before the world told you who you should be. Devastated and hopeless, the humanity is no where to be found.

It happened one year ago, but I knew it would happen ever since I survived the factual program. The original world population was 9 billion people, but officially it was kept 7 billion. Why, you ask.

Five years ago, organization named Azura adopted a big number of orphans, shielded a big number of homeless people and beggars, they took care of invalids as well. But that was just a cruel joke, a farce that led to nothing but death. Azura Coop. created a 'neat and clean' way to get rid of people considered as 'needless'. An alternative reality which the advanced technology could offer - a prototype invented to experiment before the real game would begin, Death Art Online.

That's right. I am the only survivor of 'Death Art Online', a game that was created to devastate two billion people. The case was covered, after all, no one would miss those homeless and parent-less two billion people. The survivor would be given a prize - to stay alive. But what a life only, five years of studying the brain waves of the winner, just to create another game. A game that would leave only the upper class rule the world; stats led - Earth could shelter around one million people. The resources aren't enough for seven billion.

And so, man against man, nation against nation.

The technology wasn't advanced for your enjoyment, but for your death. The final version of 'Death Art Online' was called 'The Golden Million'. And the game would only end when there are only one million survivors. Of course, that was the original plan of Azura Coop.

Fate has a funny way proving you wrong, always.

When I thought humanity was no where to be found, I was proved wrong.

The main CEO of the cooperation hacked the program, for six "irregular" players. We are called "DAO".

One year passed, and we have no time. The population dropped to four billion people. Our goal is - to destroy the game through the main central. But needless to say, the humans trapped in this alternative reality forgot what humanity means. They were scared, scarred, they were changed.

Hope. I ask you, what is hope in a hopeless place?

Life. I ask you, what is life in a deadly place?

Humanity. What is humanity in a world of monsters?

|| THE GOLDEN MILLION

The Golden Million is an alternative reality created in a game. The console used is just a simple wrist band that regulates your life pulse, nerve system waves and literally or not - "holds your life in hand". Some bought the program for enjoyment, others were simply curious to play with their friends..third were forced to play. The game itself is with settings revolving around a magical world and a lot of magical creatures. There are three nations and three races.

* Wizards of Kreska

- They can share the blood of a monster they have tamed. In other words, if you tame a dragon - you have dragon blood running in your veins. Needless to say, wizards are skillful with dark magic and their homeland is in the far West, the Obscured Mountains.

* Bringers of Greilh

- They are race strictly connected to spiritual world and the nature is under their command. Homeland is in the central part, where the Forbidden Forest is located.

* Soulless Clan

- The shinigami clan. The only race that can bring back a life from the dead, however, the price is their own soul. If they lose their soul, they won't be able to level up in the game, nor will be able to fight using magical mantras. Simply, stuck. The homeland is located in the North, near the Holy Lake.

The more a player levels up in the game, the better chances they have to stay alive and be part of the new One Million that will live on Earth. There are two ways to exit the game - to be part of the winning number or to die. Of course, death in the alternative reality means death in the real life.

|| REC.

The six players called 'DAO' will be hacked in the game with the help of a CEO, the factual creator of Death Art Online who under unknown circumstances has disappeared one year after the invention of 'DAO'. Although these six players have escaped the claws of 'The Golden Million', they dive in to restore the balance. But why they would jump in something they are already aware of (unlike the players that were trapped inside without a single awareness what awaited them), probably would be proved and adjusted with their last resort. Yet, like a sentimental tradition before entering the game, they wanted to record themselves with a message. Be it because they believed in victory yes, but no 'a life after that', they wanted to be remembered even if they wouldn't make it out themselves. Here, the nameless but not faceless messages recorded:

CEO: Why are you smiling, idiot?

Player 1: I am excited, hehehe.

CEO: You weirdo. It's not a trip you're going to.

Player 1: Heh, just the opposite. But say, don't you find this soundless and empty world for lonely? Ever since the population "fell asleep" in The Golden Million... I feared the silence more than the plain, daily heart aches life...iya...that humans could offer.

CEO: Your reason to join?

Player 1: Restore the balance.

CEO: Give me that cigarette! Didn't you quit them!?

Player 2: Tsk. You never change.

CEO: I thought that is a good thing.

Player 2: ..It is, considering what the world came to.

CEO: I would say, it is not.

Player 2: Aye. But you know, tomorrow I might not make it, so why not show who I am before the world taught me who I should be?

CEO: Cocky. Is that your reason to join?

Player 2: No.

CEO: Then?

Player 2: *plain smile with a lot of meanings*

CEO: So, what is your-..

Player 3: *falls off the chair* ... Ah. Darn it. *settles up again*

CEO: *rubs temples* Your reason to join?

Player 3: Er. *thoughtful look*

CEO: *stares*

Player 3: To be a hero!

CEO: Haaaah!?

Player 3: *pretty bright smile* You told me, the world needs deeds, not heroes. But you know, CEO-san. The deeds are fruit of heroes, and you yourself are one. So I admire that. Tomorrow...no..even the day after the tomorrow, and after that, and long after that - I will keep fighting, because this is called living.

Player 4: Do I have to do that?

CEO: Why are you so against it? Turn around, I won't record your back.

Player 4: *glances over shoulder at the camera* I dislike technology.

CEO: ...*mumbles* Then why are you here, idiot..

Player 4: But I dislike even more people that use technology to kill. *grins*

CEO: *startled* This is your reason to join?

Player 4: I am not a flashy person, nor I have a flashy life - it's rather dull. But simply because I am rich and allowed to live as the upper class, that ticks me off.

CEO: Why? Shouldn't you be grateful?

Player 4: Grateful about what? That I am allowed to live while someone else dies in my place? See, this is wrong. This world became too wrong. I don't need money, but sincerity. And sincerity is what I find in the so called 'needless filth' (a.k.a. the people imprisoned in the game).

CEO: ...Didn't you already eat? What's with those sweets again?

Player 5: But..but.. Niban-san (Player 2) said I should make the best of my day.

CEO: Are you scared of tomorrow?

Player 5: *lowers hand with waffle down* If I say no, it'd be a lie. After all, I am a human.

CEO: But where you go, humanity is long forgotten.

Player 5: That's why I am eating sweets, moooou *pouts*

CEO: Er... That's.. what?

Player 5: The world on the other side forgot the sweet moments in our world, but I want to remind them - bitterness shall end.

CEO: ...Go wash you mouth, kiddo. You are in chocolate all over.

CEO: *stares at Player 6, turning off the camera for a bit* I wouldn't ask you under other circumstances..

Player 6: And I wouldn't need you to.

CEO: You survived, I studied you for so long. You can stay, you were granted a green-card for living because you led to the creation of all.

Player 6: That kind of living, I didn't need it.

CEO: So why joining if you know what lies ahead?

Player 6: Because I know what lies ahead.

CEO: *sighs and turns on the camera* Your reason for joining?

Player 6: To survive again.

|| TO APPLY

Judging the records, you can pick a player number. When you pick one, prepare the player for the game. Meaning, you have to choose a race, a name in real life, nickname in the game, powers they maintain. However, in the table below, I will give one additional info about the players, that info has to stay impregnable.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]NUMBER

[/TD]

[TD]REAL LIFE OCCUPATION[/TD]

[TD]PLAYER NAME[/TD]

[TD]TAKEN BY[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Player 1[/TD]

[TD]Kendo Master from

Mizoguchi clan[/TD]

[TD]Mousetsu Shinzo[/TD]

[TD]Asakura-Sama[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Player 2[/TD]

[TD]ex-CEO in a Azura's rival company; childhood friend of the creator of DAO[/TD]

[TD]Akiyo Kojima[/TD]

[TD]Burned[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Player 3[/TD]

[TD]The heir of Azura clan, who happens to be an otaku[/TD]

[TD]Sigurd Azura[/TD]

[TD]Tetsu[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Player 4[/TD]

[TD]The Japanese minister's son, who happens to hate technology.[/TD]

[TD]Yuki Kage

[/TD]

[TD]Faust[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Player 5[/TD]

[TD]Sweet addict optimist, who happens to be the Emperor's son. (Also naive)[/TD]

[TD]Kouhai Shi[/TD]

[TD]Teesie[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Player 6[/TD]

[TD]Death Art Online's survivor. Orphan.[/TD]

[TD]Tatsuya Rei[/TD]

[TD]Saga[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

SAMPLE SHEET:

APPEARANCE:

NAME:

NICKNAME:

RACE:

POWERS:

WEAKNESS:

LEVEL IN THE GAME:

|| RULES

* Basically you can read my rules here ->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If any questions about the RP, ask here. (:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Teesie

• Tetsu

Top Posters In This Topic

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 640, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]APPEARANCE:

[/TD]

[TD]%EB%B0%94%EB%A8%B8.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NAME:[/TD]

[TD]

Sigurd Azura

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NICKNAME:[/TD]

[TD]

Sig, Hero

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AGE:[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PERSONALITY:[/TD]

[TD]

Frolics a lot, but gets serious whenever he has to.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]POSITION:[/TD]

[TD]

Uke

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]RACE:[/TD]

[TD]

Wizards of Kreska

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]POWERS:[/TD]

[TD]

Dark Arts

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WEAPON:[/TD]

[TD][TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]a3b40f9fe3d6bf3da2a1fd879dc6f416.jpg[/TD]

[TD=align: left] «Sacrificial Book of the Black Prophet»

Book owned by the Black Prophet. It contains several Dark Arts which The Black Prophet used himself. Also, it contains his most powerful forbidden Dark Art which was a threat long time ago. [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SPELLS:[/TD]

[TD]

Sigurd is an adept Dark Arts User. His power compares to that of the Elders of the Kreska who spent years to master their power. However, when he got hold of the «Sacrificial Book of the Black Prophet». He far surpassed his Elders and became the one of the most powerful Dark Arts User. His spells are as follows.

«Keeper of the Twilight - Syamarka [Lv. 5]»

XHgSRR1.png

"Rrha cyuie gaya na ieeya crushue anw dornpica, Rhaplanca"

-After chanting for 5 seconds, Sigurd summons three dark orbs which can be used as projectiles. The dark orbs are homing projectiles which will chase enemies for fifteen seconds. If the orbs cannot chase the enemy, they will explode and will deal and area of effect damage of a meter. It is possible to increase the number of projectiles, the time it chases and area of effect damage by increasing level and mastery. The spell has a cooldown of 20 seconds.

«Horde of the Night - Yorendem [Lv. 4]»

Yhi7BTA.png

"Rrha apea ra hartes yora chyet walasye forgandal wassa ciel"

-After chanting for 15 seconds, Sigurds summons a horde of undead, around 10 skeleton warriors, 3 skeleton knights and 2 skeleton mage. They are, however far weaker than him. The summoned horde can differ in number and type depending on level. It is possible to summon Lich King and Undead Dragons with enough level and mastery. The spell has a cooldown of 45 seconds.

«Bearer of the Nightmare - Zendar [Lv. 3]»

BpPvV8P.png

"Rrha guwo ga gatyuny ar ciel en ini sor gatyunla art sa fayra"

-After chanting for ten seconds, lets out a Ray of Darkness that stays in the area for ten seconds. The Ray deals a massive damage per second but in exchange, Sigurd's MP and HP will be cut off by 25 percent. It is possible to increase the damage and decrease the penalty with enough level and mastery.The skill has a cooldown of a minute.

«Pitch Black Fog - Erzakhs [Lv. 5]»

sko6BOr.png

"Rrha guwo gagis tie innna gatyuny ini ar ciel la zahha"

-After chanting for 10 seconds Sigurd summons a pitch black fog that will render enemy skills useless. Enemies with Darkness resistance may resist the magic but affected enemies will not be able to use a skill for five seconds. It is possible to extend the time with enough level and mastery. The spell has a cooldown of 30 seconds.

«Deathly Offering - Zender [Lv. 3]»

RmUhEtJ.png

"Rrha apea gagis gran paul nosaash yanje en ini ar ciel"

-After chanting for five seconds, Sigurd decrease a percentage of his HP and increase his MP by the percentage lost, doubled. The skill will be cancelled if Sigurd's health reaches the red zone. It is possible to decrease the HP lost and increase the MP gained with enough level and mastery. The spell has a cooldown of a minute,

«The River of Lamentation - Cocytus [Lv. Infinite]»

x1W2fSQ.png

"Was yea ra chs hymmnos yor en chsee ciel yor exec na drone, omnis "

Sigurd's ultimate attack. It is a forbidden Dark Art that should have been sealed long ago. It is the strongest attack of one of the most feared being in the past - "The Black Prophet". The skill is not possible to use unless one possesses the «Sacrificial Book of the Black Prophet». It is a spell capable of bending the laws of the world. After chanting for a minute, the land is divided in half and the River of Lamentation - Cocytus appears. Shorty, Thanatos will ascend and carry the enemy with little or no darkness resistance with him back to Cocytus. The spell has no cooldown, it can be used as soon as the enemy is sent to Cocytus. The spell must be used sparingly though. In exchange of using the spell, part of Sigurd will be offered to the Black Prophet. If all of him is offered, the Black Prophet will resurrect and will put an end to this world.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WEAKNESS:[/TD]

[TD]

Light and Physical Attack.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BIO:[/TD]

[TD]

Sigurd Azura, is a shut in hikikimori who loves 2D little girls and wishes to have his own harem of 2D little sisters. Aside from that, he also happens to love reading doujinshis of anime and manga with little sisters. He is your normal pervert which has a little sister fetish.

But more than that, he is the son and the heir of the famous Azura Clan. Because he is a hikikimori, he knows next to nothing about his clan. The extent of his knowledge only includes him being the heir of his clan and that they made a game which he wanted to join but was not permitted to do so.

A year later, CEO-san has invited him to join a new game. However, he will not join under normal circumstances. He who was spared in the «THE GOLDEN MILLION» will hack into the game and will try to restore order into the world. He will become a Hero.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]OTHERS:[/TD]

[TD]

Sigurd loves little sister panties, little sister pillows, little sister figurines... all which has little sister on it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]QUOTE:[/TD]

[TD]

"You told me, the world needs deeds, not heroes. But you know, CEO-san. The deeds are fruit of heroes, and you yourself are one. So I admire that. Tomorrow...no..even the day after the tomorrow, and after that, and long after that - I will keep fighting, because this is called living."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LEVEL:[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Name:Kōhai Shi

Nickname: Arts Shadow11

Personality: Talkative and utterly naive. Rarely have the knowledge or perception of a situation or fact. Relishes in the taste of sugar; in fact it is his life. Can be quite annoying when it comes to taking an order pertaining to description. The young man is, however, clueless. Kōhai is more of a hands on person, performing best when under pressure. Usually flirty whenever he's attracted to someone, no matter the position one classify as. The dark haired man is also trustworthy, keeping ever secret to himself if told.

Position: Seme

Race: Soulless Clan

Powers: Arts of Shadow

Move List: Shadow Prism-Lvl 8- Bends and folds the shadow around him to encase one in a prism, where it slowly devours the victim to obtain their energy and lifespan. Can only be used twice a day.

Shadow Bite-Lvl 6- Releasing an army of vicious, shadow dogs to help him in battle. These creatures has the endurance and strength as Kōhai when in battle. Although, Shi can make the dogs stronger if he lends some of his lifespan. This risks two problems; One being that if the creatures become much stronger than Kōhai it will not obey his commands, therefore becoming untamed and an enemy to all, even Kōhai. The second problem is that it takes Shi's endurance to life.

Shadow Bomb-Lvl 4- Mixes a serious of chemicals to implant into small balls of shadows, which he uses as projectiles to throw. Usually explodes in impact. Can be used until Kōhai runs out of ingredients.

Shadow Portal-Lvl 4- Kōhai used this to get from one place to another, although it only goes so far. Once the level is increased, the dark haired man could go further. He also uses this in battle to dodge attacks.

Weakness: Light magic as well as thunder attacks.

Quote: "Has this always been so difficult." "Ah, I am quite astonished by such art." "Can't this job be any easier."

Others: Kōhai had always found danger an excitement, but he never thought of the fact of joining said danger. Being asked to participate in the Golden Million was shocking; albeit the dark-haired man had a point to choose. Surely Shi was terrified of the thought of dying, but he would rely on his companies for help. Nothing could be sweeter than that...well, all but sweets.

Level in game: 61

[Wanted to add a bio, but was unsure if you had already had a background since my character is the son of the emperor]

Also would you rather want a move(spell) list as Tetsu has done?!

No need of a full list or something, but say - name two (or one) your character will often use. (:

>

Ah, my most ugly heart. I hate, hate, hate it, so I can’t help but sneer all the time.

2elgsqg.jpg

Name: Mousetsu Shinzo

Nickname: CaptchaPrincessPotatoe

Race: Wizards of Kreska

Powers: Main Ability Time and Space Magic, Sub Ability Shadow Magic

>

Spells:

Aleph(1 o’clock)

Speeds up the time around target object or subject.

Bet(2 o’clock)

Slows down the time around target object or subject.

Gimel(3 o’clock)

Rewinds time of target object or subject.

Dalet (4 o’clock)

Temporarily Freezes time on target object or subject by 50 seconds.

Hei(5 o’clock)

Heals or fix broken Items at the cost of his own time (life)

Vav(6 o’clock)

Stealing the time of others (there life, it’s either stealing partial of it or whole) to heal himself.

Zayin(7 o’clock)

Clones a target object/subject or itself in assistance of the shadow magic.

His clones came from every hour minute and second of his targets past or future (if it came from the future it cost him 5% of his time [Life])

Clones are weaker than the original, his own clones can still use the spells Aleph, Bet, Gimel and Dalet, and some stationary weapons, only the original uses the metal pipe.

Het(8 o’clock)

Pin wheel are you lucky or not?

Tet(9 o’clock)

Peeks into the past of the target object or subject at the cost of his time (life) in assistance of shadow magic.

Yud(10 o’clock)

Also known as Snakes eye, brings something from the target object or subject’s past at the cost of 35% of his time (life)

Shadow magic also assists here.

Yud Aleph(11 o’clock)

Alternating past or false dreams, also called before midnight at the cost of 54% of his time (life)

Shadow magic also assists here.

Yud Bet(12 o’clock)

Travels through time at the cost of 90% of his time (life)

>

Weapon: Stationary Items, Main weapon a long metal pipe

Weakness:

He cannot use two spell magic at the same time, but he could attack while still under his spells but sucks a lot of stamina if he fights while using magic,

same goes to his targets, he can only target one at a time.

If he uses all of his time it’s game over.

Has a clock around his body, connected to his time (life), it monitors how much he have left.

The Pin wheel is connected to his life line which is more like a luck machine when summoned, with two players on the line, he rarely use this though.

His past was taboo to him.

Personality:

The one who holds a liars mouth, he also smiles a lot, He often shows a weak demeanor to lure in others, that’s why he used a weird username, that way he could steal more time from others to fill in his clock.

Always trying to find fun amusing stuffs to waste time with, he even named his metal pipe weapon,

It was called midnight, he was saying that it was for fun, but more reasons hide, that is to why he called it midnight.

He also got a companion crawling around the area, a deceptive snake, his informant.

Bio:

A Kendo Master from Mizoguchi Clan

The rest is taboo.

Level:

>

love your characters.
I'm all finished.

Why do I have to give out my sweetest smile for that small, tiny, camera lens?

Tenshou.png

Name: Kuroha Reiga

Position: Seke

Nickname: Kanseru

Personality: Intelligent and well-mannered. When provoked, he becomes competitive and mischievous.

Bio: Being raised as the only son of a Japanese Minister, he is educated and is a gentleman (in a way). As a child, his father often gave him books to read and thus, it resulted to him growing up to become a bookworm. Because of his love for books, he dislikes using Technology. He had always thought that people should communicate through literature and that people should work hard by themselves rather than relying on Technology. One other reason on why he detests Technology is that people have been using it for iniquitous and detrimental means which, on the current era he's in, became humanity's ultimate adversary.

Race: Bringers of Greilh

Powers:

[table=width: 200, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Main Abilities[/td]

[td]Sub Abilities[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Bone Manipulation[/td]

[td]Necromancy[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Weakness: Puppetry, as it will bind his body and disables him to use his bones as weapon. Asking help for supernatural beings using his Mediumship will diminish his health status. He can only perform 3-4 spells in a day, depending whether he is in a better condition or not.

Spells:

Osteon Anax (Level 8)

30avr77.jpg

- Strongest spell in terms of Bone Manipulation. It enables the user to summon a giant skeleton called Ostarion. The user can manipulate Ostarion in any way he wants to. Ostarion's attack and offense can reduce one's health span critically, and Osteon Anax's defense makes use of Osteon's rib cage to cover the user for protection, though the spell can only last for 15 minutes.

Katabasis (Level 5)

- As the name translates to 'Travelling in the Underworld', it does not imply that the user will have to do travelling. Using this spell, it enables the user to communicate to the dead. Through Katabasis, the dead will answer any of the user's questions through Divination and Necromancy- Imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge, or to use the deceased as a weapon, though the user can't just use the dead as weapon anytime he wants to because there are cases where the dead deceives and rejects the user.

Osteomimetikos (Level 3)

- Enables the user to shapeshift into other creatures. As for Kuroha's case, he makes use of his bones to shapeshift into other creatures, thus, making the creature he turns into look skeletal.

Asclepixiarus (Level 2)

- Adds 25% on the user's Health Points (HP) and 10% on Mana Points (MP).

Others: Because he doesn't use cellphones due to his hate towards technologies, he couldn't ask for her first crush's number, which made him thought of buying one to communicate with the person but in the end, he discovered that his crush was in a relationship, so he didn't buy one.

Level: 57

I just hope I did the right thing. *reads* I guess it did. XD

=____= and you said you want a nicer name....

yup that's not vulgar enough than your last name .....

XD

thank you same goes for you ;]

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 300]

[TR]

[TD]
s6hgr7.png
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

NICKNAME ►
Kuro (
)

RACE ►
Soulless Clan (
死神
[shinigami]*
)

POWERS ►
神聖霊刃
(SHINSEI REIJIN*)
Sacred Soul Blade

WEAPONS ►
......LOADING...

>>
W-list

* Thin, black and white blade; known as
'Shinsei Reijin' (神聖霊刃)
(
)

W-01(
RARE OBJECT*
) INFO ►
The Sacred Soul Blade, known more for its thin but yet heavy on weight complexity. The blade requires at least half of the player's mana to be used, in order to cut. The more it cuts, the heavier it gets; however, the blade absorbs a great amount of spiritual energy from both its owner and the 'target' - which is used to heal/recover in case the owner's life is in danger. Simply, it answers to its name 'Sacred Soul Blade', for it purifies and protects its master.

* Feather hair cord; known as
'Shin' (矧)
(
)

W-02(
RARE OBJECT*
) INFO ►
Its only usage is to alert the mind, in case it's unconscious (per se, sleeping or hypnotized), for approaching danger. It sends small micro-waves to its owner's nerve system, forcing the brain to proceed with 'waking up'.

SPELLS ►
....LOADING....

>>
S-list

背呼 [sEIKO]

S-01 INFO ►
'Seiko' is a spell divided in three chant-levels, which tolerates disturbance during the first two chant-levels however, once it reaches its last stage - the spell cannot be undone. It requires its master blood spilled on the territory of the Holy Lake to carry on its devastating effect. Only if the land is holy and the blood is forcefully drawn out, the spell holds the capacity of annihilating any intruder (non-Soulless race beings) in 10 kilometers. However, it can't be applied if the blood is spilled with the chanter's accord or self-spilled, nor when the spell is disturbed during the first two stages. Despite being such a brute force, it is a beautiful water blue spell - smooth and calm, but yet dangerous like a deep dark, blue lagoon.

酃 [RYOU]

S-02 INFO ►
'Ryou' is a spell obtained only if the person has passed through the Seven-Deadly-Gates. The spell categorizes (once used) the opponent's sin according the 'activated gates'. When used, the judged one will meet a certain death, while the chanter will suffer a great amount of cuts and injuries. Each word chanted places a deep cut on the chanter's body, for words are sharper than blade. The chant varies on length, depending on which gate will open.

>> SLOTH ::8 words - 8 cuts ::

>> LUST ::12 words - 12 cuts::

>> GLUTTONY ::15 words - 15 cuts::

>> ENVY ::19words - 19 cuts::

>> GREED ::22 words - 22 cuts::

>> WRATH ::26 words - 26 cuts::

>> PRIDE ::33 words - 33 cuts::

曀 [KUMORU
]

S-03 INFO ►
'Kumoru' is a pure mist-cover chant. Its main usage is to help the user's escape in case in danger. The chant blinds the opponent only for twenty seconds, but doesn't really offer 'teleportation' or any 'magical' powers. One has to be quick on foot.

甦 [YOMIGAE]

S-04 INFO ►
'Yomigae' means literally 'resurrection'. The only special and unique spell of Soulless Clan. The "gift" to bring a life from the dead. The chanter however, sacrifices their own soul during the process.To cheat Death is never clever, so the chanter has to satisfy, in some way, the God of the Death. It surely doesn't kill them, but they will lose all abilities to fight and all spells. The spell can be used only once and only if the chanter is on level above 80th.

WEAKNESS ►
Two main weak points;

> When using 'Yomigae', the chanter can be attacked and they can't do anything to fight back because the chant shouldn't be stopped once started. Easy to be killed.

> Weak to any spell that involves fire.

LEVEL ►

FAVORITE PLACE
► The field over the valley where the beautiful Holy Lake is located. The field is mesmerizing during night, when the flowers turn silver.

TYPE OF PLAY PREFERRED ►

Single

Team

REAL
LIFE
IN
FORMATION
||

AGE ►

NAME ►
Tatsuya Rei (竜弥黎)

PERSONALITY ►
Quiet, complex and distant.

LIKES LIST ►
.....LOADING....

* Books

* Silence

* Napping

* Feeding birds

DISLIKES LIST ►
.....LOADING....

* Azura Coop.

* Arrogance

* Ignorance

* Weaklings

POSITION ►
Seme

BIOGRAPHY ►
.....LOADING....

|| He was too young to remember his mother's face when abandoned in a very small orphanage. He never questioned the orphanage's father who he was or why he was abandoned. Tatsuya always found meaningless questions for needless. When the answer was not of importance, he'd rather skip asking. Obvious to his being, he was unwanted, no matter the circumstances. To rub salt over his wound, that would be foolish and needless.

Although Tatsuya was born in the era of technology, he lived humbly and poorly. With time he adjusted to his own tastes and his own morals, just like any other personality on earth. In the aspect of 'being normal or not', he was seen by the society as 'a normal trash'. After all, without money and power - people would be seen as anything but humans. So Tatsuya knew the world was wrong from its core. Thus, he never questioned 'why'. Needless and not of importance, the answer was before his eyes.

Once he reached the age of 15, he fell in love. The girl was from the same orphanage, Mika. Mika Konori. Even when in love, Tatsuya knew pretty well that he wasn't anything more than just like a big brother watching over her, at least in her eyes. So, another needless and not of importance question - 'why'.

The fateful change in his life was once he turned 16. The orphans got suddenly adopted by the famous cooperation 'Azura'. Once again, he didn't ask, why. He just accepted the fact, like any other fact in his life. Then the grand day came. All 'needless trashes', such as orphans, invalids, beggars, homeless or lost, even mentally sick people were imprisoned by the latest technology - a game, they said. Real experience, they said. 'Death Art Online', they said. The experiment that had for goal to eliminate all needless 'consumers' on Earth. Only one survivor could walk out.

Blood. Monsters not, but monsters in human skin - yes. In the game, they had to either end their life with the only 'red button' given to them, or to kill to live. Of course, once dead in the game, dead outside as well. Once again, needless question, not of importance. 'Why' was a bother, Tatsuya took it as a fact. Die or live. But that lasted only until he saw Mika die before his eyes. And how hard he tried to save her, he did. The first stuttered 'why', it felt so bitter to his lips. Why she had to die, but he to live. What life meant when death was all he could feel and smell?

To survive was Mika's last request. So he did. He did survive. But once again he came back in that similar place. 'The Golden Million', they said. Now it wasn't a question of 2 billion people dying, but only one million surviving from 7 billion. 'Why' wasn't a question. 'Why' became a statement. Tatsuya found himself soulless for all those 5 years, and how ironic to have himself part of the 'Soulless Clan' now. The man would survive again, but Mika was all he saw in the game. And now, he could only try to 'return' Mika's favor. Dying to save a life, only a fool would do so. But he was a fool even before 'Death Art Online'. He had to ask, most of all, he could have asked her.

QUOTE ►
.....LOADING....

Hope. I ask you, what is hope in a hopeless place? Life. I ask you, what is life in a deadly place? Humanity. What is humanity in a world of monsters?

• 4 weeks later...

APPEARANCE:

2jfhjkx.jpg

NAME:

Akiyo Kojima

NICKNAME:

Zei

Twenty-four.

Challenges, intelligence, quiet.

DISLIKES:

Ignorance, crowds.

RACE:

Wizards of Kreska

POSITION:

Seme.

POWERS:

Dark Magic.

Sub-Catagory Element:

Fire Magic.

|SPELLS|

[Main Attacks.]

|Rise|

|||Dark Based Attack|||

This attack works to it's full potential at night, however it can still be used in the day as long as there is some shadow nearby and the target is inside the shaded area. The shadows are manipulated by this spell. Each taking the form of whatever the user wills it to be but the bigger the creature is, the larger shadow it must have to form. These simple shadows solidify and can attack under the user's command. And when attacked by these shadow-beings, the HP of the victim slowly decrease by 10 for 15 seconds or however long the shadow remains.

|Ignite|

Lv: 3

||Fire Based||

The third level of Ignite. A flame of black and blue forms around the user's hand; charging in power. Once released, this third level will immobilize the target with blades made up of fire for ten seconds while dealing damage.

WEAPON:

2hminp4.jpg

WEAKNESS:

Weak to Light and Water attacks.

LEVEL IN THE GAME:

BIO:

Loading Failed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. Character sheet shall be up by tomorrow afternoon.

Will be a challenge playing a technophobic character.

I'd like to make him blind, is that allowed?

[table=width: 550, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

I see better than you do...
[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

hrbuw5.png

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Nickname* Light

Race* Bringers of Greilh

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Armor* Kami no Fuku[神の服] (^see image above)

A1S[UNIQUE :: LIGHT] A one-of-a-kind robe with origin and acquisition as unknowns. Completely hides the visage of the wearer while providing light protection from physical attacks, at the same time providing medium to heavy protection from spiritual and elemental damages. Also improves the mana regeneration of the wearer up to twice the normal rate.

They sang hymns of exultation at every minute of every day. And no one could directly stare at them for they shone brighter than the stars.

Accessory* Shinigami no Tsubasa[死神の翼] (^see image above)

A2A[UNIQUE :: TRANSPORT] A one-of-a-kind transportation item with origin and acquisition as unknowns. Outside of combat: Provides 400mph movement speed through aerial travel. In combat: Provides aerial maneuverability and a small increase in speed and agility.

With slow beats and gentle flaps, they came, carried the dead away. And only snowy feathers were left when they departed.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

34hdw20.png

Weapon* Nisshoku[日食]

W1S[RARE :: PHYSICAL] The Eclipse Crossblade. Known for its mana thievery during the day and lifesteal during the night. The amount of mana or life stolen on every hit depends on the total health and stamina of the user; the more the user have, the more is stolen from the victim. Both life and mana theft are applicable during the first hour of midnight.

Then the army came when the moon bled red and was at its highest. And the kingdom fell to its knees in a pool of its people's blood.
[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Spells* Ten no Seifuku[天の征服]

S17[Yahata no Shukufuku[八幡の祝福]] Yahata no Shukufuku is a protective spell, cast through focused meditation, that provides allies total damage protection, be it physical, spiritual or elemental, in exchange with the caster being given 50% of every and all damage taken by each ally. The spell can be sustained indefinitely so long as the caster is able and is not on the verge of death. The spell itself consumes 25% of the caster's total mana with ten minutes of cooldown.

With the temple under siege, the priest sat in front of Hachiman's altar and began a meditative trance to seek the god for salvation. And every one of the defenders glowed a bright gold and were nigh untouchable.

S25[Tsuki no Manto[月のマント]] Tsuki no Manto is a spell that brings out the demonic side of the caster for a brief amount of time, depending on the user's fatigue levels. Cognition is overruled by a frenzied wrath that is neutrally chaotic. The user is given a tremendous amount of strength, speed, health and mana, as well as an exponential increase in regeneration. The spell itself consumes 30% of the caster's mana with a twenty minutes cooldown.

Cornered and chained, the terrified acolyte looked up at the moon and prayed to Tsukiyomi for vengeance upon his inevitable death. And the moon cried blood as bones and muscles tore themselves to create a being that would soon ravage the land.

S37[Providence[プロビデンス]] Providence is a spell that provides a temporary boost in all of the attributes and regenerative capacities of all the members of the team. Also gives a 10% heal upon activation. Boost lasts for three hours. The spell itself costs 40% of the caster's mana with a fifteen minutes cooldown.

"My hand is always on your shoulder, my child." Said Izanagi. And with a surprised gasp the Archon woke and felt stronger on every meaning of the word.

S48[Idai na Kazekattaa[偉大な風カッター]] Idai na Kazakatta utilizes extreme wind pressure and speed to create blades of air. Instantaneously cuts a line wherever the caster is pointing to at the activation of the spell. Able to cut through light and medium armors, except when said armors have elemental resistance. The spell itself costs 5% of the caster's mana with a fifteen seconds cooldown.

With a thunderous roar, the dragon passed overhead, buildings and houses torn asunder with barely a beat of it's powerful wings. A mother wailed in despair and anger, praying to Fujin that the scaled beast be put in its place. And from the distance, the dragon came plummeting down; wings severed and shredded like leaves against a tornado.

S56[Daisanji[大惨事]] Daisanji is a spell that triggers an apocalyptic weather anomaly in a singular area, spanning about two kilometers in diameter. Creates numerous lightning discharges, tornadoes, hail, rain of fire, and earthquakes all at the same time. Caster must channel for five minutes for the spell to be successfully executed. The channel must be maintained for the spell to keep going indefinitely. The spell itself spends 60% of the caster's mana with a 5% decrease every second the spell is maintained after the initial channel. It has a forty minutes cooldown.

Their eyes shone with blank reflection, empty of anything for their life had been taken away to fuel the spell that would give man the capacity to control nature itself. And Susano-o was furious, delivering his wrath in the very aspect that man had wanted to conquer.

S64[Ten no Shoukan[天の償還]] The pinnacle of healing spells. Ten no Shoukan completely restores health and mana of all allies, including the removal of all negative status effects, besides death; additionally gives a minor boost in all attributes plus a brief increase in spell and physical damages. Also reduces all cooldowns to 50%. Decreases the caster's speed, attack and defense to 10% with a 200% increase in fatigue with a massive decrease in health and mana regeneration. The spell itself spends 90% of the caster's mana with a three hours cooldown.

Night and day, they prayed. Salvation, they plead. Life, they asked. But still their bodies flagged until only one remained. He prayed, for salvation, for life. But not for himself. For them; the lost who could not see. And with a gentle breeze the heavens parted and the sun shed her tears to give everyone back their lives.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Weakness*

Physical attacks [Especially during casting and/or channeling] :: Dark Elements

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Level* 65

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Gameplay* Team

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Real Life Data*

Rokudo_Mukuro_by_10721.jpg

Name* Yuki Kage

Age* 19

Position* Seme

Personality* Quiet, Distant, Contemplative, Helpful[sometimes], and Bookworm

Likes and Dislikes* ...No Data Available...

Biography* ...No Data Available...[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Still thinking if I should make him blind or not. Likes, dislikes and Bio are all done buuuut I wanted to keep them a secret for the time being.

Can't believe this took nearly six hours to make.

@†:Faust:†,

I will be posting the thread a bit later today and will link it in here. Also, I will write the order of posting there. And since I have been many times in group RP's and I know they do die, I will do the following thing.

The player have a deadline from 1 week to 2 weeks to post.

After 2 weeks and the typist hasn't posted yet, they will be skipped with the next in row typist.

If a typist is skipped 4 times, they will be automatically changed with another player.

P.S. Yes, this also includes me. That I am the creator of the thread doesn't mean I can cheat the rules I set or 'godmod' my own rules. (:

Another thing. xD.

I don't know if you all noticed but...

We are 4 seme's and 2 seke's. I don't have anything against that fact. God, it's a bliss for me, since I like topping seme's. But I respect other seme's as well. If a seme doesn't want to bottom in general or has no intention to bottom for a certain player, so it be. It should be stated though.

I state, I don't bottom in general. Yes, some of you can try to top me, but truth is - we will either end up in a bloody mess/die in a fight for the top, or you will be topped. To avoid that, let's just not try it out, huh.

I am partly sure the other seme's won't bottom, at least not in this RP. *shrugs* Which means, dear seke's....get read for something really exhausting... XD......

I state that I do not wish to bottom either. Not in my nature; albeit....I don't make any promises to not flirt with other semes, as that is stated in my character's bio. XD Not like sex is what they have to do, right? Foreplay can be exciting as well.

I think Saga was going by your position in your profile, which states you are Seke.

, but in the form, i was uke .__. (i want to partner with you :3 but we're lacking bottoms)