Catch Me if You Can... (Ezazule, Yaoiloverfangurl, Tetsu(?), and Hi! Im a Newbie)

Ezazule

A romance esk story in which different characters lives are accidentally intertwined and a strong connection is formed

CHARACTERS

your first post should be a bit about your character etc. etc.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ezazule

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Tetsu

• Hi! Im a Newbie :D

2u3v80h.jpg

Name: Ezazule Estraza

Position: uke (possible masochist)

Color: purple

bio:Ezazule is a fun loving guy who loves to please people. my greatest desire is to love and be loved. i like to skateboard and am open-minded/he will try anything at least once.all ive ever wanted was to find a seme that i can love and be loved by even if he is a sadist i'd be happy to be punished by him. sometimes i guess i can be a bit of a masochist, i didn't used to be, but i guess it grew on me. i usually like to build my character as i go so during the story you will learn more about him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Ray Lovemore

Brithday: 3th July

Bloodtype: 0

Favorite Color: Yellow, Black and Grey

Favorite food: Pizza and Fish

Occuption: Seme

Dislike: Insekt and Criminaltet

Bio: He lost his parents when he was only 10 years old and start live with his grandparents after that but he lost his grandparents when he was 16 years old and have live alone in his grandparents house since that day.

He is very kind,smart and serious person so love to take walk in natur and he likes to sing very much.

So you shall not be suprized which you find and hear him sing

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Ray Lovemore

Brithday: 3th July

Bloodtype: 0

Favorite Color: Yellow, Black and Grey

Favorite food: Pizza and Fish

Dislike: Insekt and Criminaltet

Bio: He lost his parents when he was only 10 years old and start live with his grandparents after that but he lost his grandparents when he was 16 years old and have live alone in his grandparents house since that day.

He is very kind,smart and serious person so love to take walk in natur and he likes to sing very much.

So you shall not be suprized which you find and hear him sing

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 650, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]

NAME:

Kusakabe, Shinya

Nickname:

Shin

Orientation:

Bisexual

Seme/Uke:

Seme

Personality:

Mature, Cool, Strict and Aloof

Cigarette, Bartending, Reading

and Writing Mystery/Psychological

Novels

Bio:

Shinya is a novel writer. However,

he is not very much popular in his

profession since most of his novels

ends up with tragedy. Because of

that, he works as a part-time

bartender in a shop of a close

friend.

Extra:

He loves sex.

[/TD]

[TD]

japan-766ca7b3b441c63aab73df347c953313_h.jpg?ts=93246[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hijirikawa_Masato10.jpg

Name: William Robinson

position: uke

Height: 1.70

Likes: Reading books, hanging out with friends, French language (But he doesnt speake it well)

Dislikes: insects, loud noises and arrogant people

He is very confident and a bit mistrustfull, he tries to do his best in whatever he does

A~ This looks so cool!!! >u

okay so i guess thats all we need so lets get this started. oh, and fangurl, you never said whether you are seme or uke so add that. p.s. we need a seme

STORY STARTS HERE

i can be very lonely sometimes and im not very good at making friends, mostly because alot of people make fun of me. i started to get horribly lonely so i decided to go to the park. once i got there i didnt really know what to do so i just sat on a bench with my knees to my chest and my arms around my shins. i was just hoping that someone would care enough to notice me and talk a bit... just then, i saw a shadow in the distance. could it be? could it be someone coming towards me...

(whoever wants to be the shadow wlking towards Ezazule must be a seme)

(I can be the shadow then since I'm Seme)

Ray was walking towards park for to find somewhere place he can sing, He loved to sing in the park and everyday around 15 AM he would go to park and sing, he walked towards bench when he so guy siting on bench with his knee on his chest and arms around his shins, he wonder who that guy was, since he have never seen the guy in the park before, so he got closer to the guy

[TABLE=width: 320, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]

One lives alone and dies alone.
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Shinya wrote the last sentence on upcoming novel "Flowers in the Skies". It was a mystery novel about a mass suicide which the detective protagonist tried to solve. In the end, the detective died uttering those last words. Shinya sighed as he placed down the pen he was holding. He likes writing traditionally. He hated those computers which can erase all your works for many reasons. Writing with pen and paper was much better. He won't worry about power shortage, computer viruses and whatsoever reason other authors worry about.

Fixing his glasses which seemed to be slowly falling from his nose, he glanced at the wall clock to check the time. It was about his shift for his bartending job. After assorting his papers, he placed them inside a drawer as he left for his room to take a bath.

The busy streets welcomed him as he got out of his rented apartment. Men in suits walking hurriedly, high school girls walking as they laughed together, cars beeping for the traffic... this was the life outside his apartment.. and so was the rest of the million people living in this city. Shinya walked a few blocks before reaching the bar he was working at. Club Mesopotamia - it was a high class VIP type bar with few but rich guests a day. He was glad he got to work at such place. Though he had some experience in bartending, he never formally studied it at a bartending school and he had no papers to back up his experience. All he had was his knowledge for mixing drinks which he gained from drinking parties.

Opening the heavy metallic door, the smell of old wood welcomed his coming. Faint yellow lights was slightly illuminating the dim bar. Shinya entered through the back door of the bar. A few workers greeted him but soon returned to their busy work. Wearing his uniform, he walked for the counter as he greeted a customer.

"Welcome to the Club Mesopotamia. What would you like to drink?"

"eh, hi, whats your name?"

i said this in a nervous manner because i didn't really know what to say. he replied with "hey, im ray, and you are?" i just sat there staring at him for a second or two and then realised how weird im acting.so i just said,

"eh, i uh, er, i mean, *sigh* hi, im Ezazule. did you come over here to talk to me, because i'd love to have someone to talk to" i replied with a smile slowly forming after every word.

Ray smiled and sat himself down on bench beside of Ezazule''nice to meet you Ezazule and no i didnt come here to talk to you, I come here for to sing, I love come here in the park everyday for to sing''

"really? what do you sing about? songs or just random stuff that comes to mind?" i didn't know what it was about him, but for some reason i just wanted to know everthing there was to know about this singing man. i'm usually not very goodwith social situations so i just started with the the basic, nothing could go wrong greeting.

"so, tell me about yourself."

P.S. if hi im a newbie doesn't show up at club mespotamia and meet tetsu's character then ill make up some fake ID/go in the back story to get in there and meet him since im only 16

Ray smiled'' I sing my own song, so i make myself some are song from my past and I have just make song what i want to do in future beside of that I like to read very much and take walk in nature'' He really start to like the boy very much and want to know more about the boy

(sure thats alright with me)

"you sing about your past! thats so cool!" i wanted to ask something really bad but i just wasn't quite sure whether i should or not. i just thought that it was so 'deep' that he sang about his past and what he wanted to do in the future. i decided to just go for it and i put on by best innocent looking smile and asked my question

"will you sing me a song...?

Ray smiled" sure i Would love to sing you a song, let me find my gutar first" he open bag and in the bag was gutar, he took up gutar and start to play on gutar. Start to sing a song

Here is the song Ray is sing

"th-that was amazing!" my eyes widened as i was amazed by this man next to me."how did, wait nevermind, i don't want to know how you can sing like that." someone once told me; that if you love something, you should set it free. if it comes back, then it was meant to be. based on those words i decided to try something,

"Hey, you wanna talk some time. maybe over some lunch i dont know. name a time and place." i said with a beaming smile

Ray smiled''sure i would like that very much, I would like to know you better, shall we meet at this park tomorrow too? maybey i can sing you another song'' he start to blush

"uhhm yeah sure, ill be here around 3:00(which is the same as 15:00)" i began to bite my lip as i blushed. secretly i slipped a piece of paper with my phone number on it into his gutar bag, hoping he wouldn't notice it untill after i leave.

i put on my cutest face and said

"seeya later." but as i was walking away i turned around and put my thumb on my ear and my pinkie on my mouth, which means 'call me'

Ray smiled at Ezazule"I'm going to call you When I'm Back home, see ya later Ezazule" he waved to Ezazule and pick up the note with Ezazule mobil number, start to sing again

once i got home i ran to my room sat my phone on my desk and started to randomly dance in a crazy manor to this song:

just then, "BRRIIIING BRRIIIING" the phone was ringing... i looked over at my phone and stared at it like it was a bomb about to explode. on the third ring i lifted the phone and said,

"Hello, Ezazule here."

Ray was in the phone, talking to Ezazule''Hello Ezazule its me Ray, how are you doing?'' he said in happy voice

"im just dancing around the place, even though i cant dance!" i replied with a happy voice and slightly nervous