Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Bu (囀る鳥は羽ばたかない部) || FANCLUB!!

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Dunno if you've seen the entire chapter, but believe me, the end will make your brain HQ go like

giphy.gif

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Saga

• Orient

• Riki

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG

and
you guys!!! i saw exactly the same spoiler with yashiro crying yesterday!!! and did you see the part with his injured hand? please look at it your self if you haven't yet since i think we all used the same 2 websites :-P

by the way, the last three chapters i just can't stop fangirling over Doumeki onion3

Right right! I was all over Yashiro before, but Domeki is sooooo rainbow-ish now! All his vitality and immorality onion3 goes just the way to flame my mind ...

Naaah, that's not wise... You really should wait :Excited: Don't you think so? 8D Above all when you know that **** ****** is happening, as well as when Doumeki **** ***** *******. And then, Yashiro ends up ****** ****** (no vulgar speech censored, just main spoilers XD). Man, no one is going to be able to wait for chap 26 after that...

Do you still want to see the entire chapter after knowing that? XD

you are worse then sangwoo! i will wait.... it'll be hard but i will wait... it is true i wil have to wait longer for chap. 26 and that will kill me for sure :D

Naaah, that's not wise... You really should wait :Excited: Don't you think so? 8D Above all when you know that **** ****** is happening, as well as when Doumeki **** ***** *******. And then, Yashiro ends up ****** ****** (no vulgar speech censored, just main spoilers XD). Man, no one is going to be able to wait for chap 26 after that...

Do you still want to see the entire chapter after knowing that? XD

!!!! Wanna wanna wanna it so hard!

Anyway I always read ...well... look raws, cos I am a sucker for art

i wish, from the bottom of my heart, that this is how things will end for them :leaf15:

i wish, from the bottom of my heart, that this is how things will end for them :leaf15:

8cffea100745c3ef8b68e6df775239247f77746dcaf2f36632e3e3a2c212c3c3.jpg

you are def not the only one.... I am counting down the days till we can read the next chapter but the spoilers are out for quite some time so it will be out soon... who knows, hopefully next week ;-)

right

?! i loved this chapter so so much! especially yashiro, i never thought i would see him in love as much as in this chapter :leaf15:

That happens when he convinces himself that he enjoys pain. ;I

I wonder what was that serious face for at the end of the chapter.

I hope he won't do anything stupid now.

Oh, he is gonna fly away and get all the trouble available. No doubt at all. I just try do not think about it. It will be awesome anyway!

Aside the future development... The flashbacks irritate me a lot.37000000.gif

hmm... me too... but i am sure he wants to keep him. and it looks as if he accepted his feelings and the fact that he is gay. well it looked like it at least during the sex scene. and even if he should fire him... doumeki will find a way to stay by his side and protect him.

Doumeki has changed a lot. it feels as if he got stronger and more self-confident since he isn't impotent anymore and he is sure that he has chances to stay by yashiro.

yes it will be awesome! :Excited:

guys, can I still hope for a happy end? Or some sunny rays at least?...:cuteonion46:

This mangaka gives me a great joy. Even raws, cos I don't understand the text. Then I see the sweet love talking or/and thinking while love making, such at

spoilers, and I am done for

The very total final end! You know,

, I'd like a motivation :cool:

If something makes me sad, I stare reading watching tonnes of candid sugary stuff which I'd not good diet for my brain...