Haikyuu-bu!! ハイキュー部!! FANCLUB

Saga

I have some ships for this manga/anime xD

SawaSuga

KageHina

OiKuro (& LevKuro)

OikawaxIwaizumi (they should have a double date with Wakamatsu and Kise)

FutaAone

AkaashixBokuto

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Saga

• Asakura-Sama

• Dai

• 3 months later...

Yep, I`m following manga and also read some djs (love KageHina and I enjoy also Oikawa/Sugawara. And few other random pairings as well :p ).

Aaaand - there`s going to be 2nd season!!! Yay! :3

At least that`s what they announced in the latest manga chapters. Cannot wait, I think I go rewatch the anime again. It has perfect balance of comedy, sports and rom--ahem--friendship relationships :D

• 4 weeks later...

KageHina is my fave otp. Aww... They are so cute together. And the lines they say to each other, too.

I recommend reading the bubunhanten doujins of them. ^_^

There are also some pairings that I ship. Just by watching the first episode of the anime, I already fell in love with my baka couple KageHina. I highly recommend this!

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, anything Kuroo is hot xD

I have so many ships in this, it's like sports anime were made exclusively for BL orzz but most of my OTPs are the super obvious partner/friendship-y ones where they can understand eachother fully without having to say anything, like KuroKen/Daisuga/IwaOi/AkaBoku. I like AsaNoya and KuroTsukki too, but shipping Tsukki with anyone other than Yamaguchi makes me feel bad lmao

• 4 weeks later...

Ok ok im all up for

•Tsukishima x Kuroo

•Kageyama x Hinata

•Kuroo x Kenma

•Tsukishima x Yamaguchi

•Oikawa x Sagawara

•Sagawara x Suga

LOL Yaaas the BAES ~~

• 8 months later...
Ok ok im all up for

•Tsukishima x Kuroo

•Kageyama x Hinata

•Kuroo x Kenma

•Tsukishima x Yamaguchi

•Oikawa x Sagawara

•Sagawara x Suga

LOL Yaaas the BAES ~~

I think all pairings are OTP, right? But Oikawa x Sugawara?! What? :D Sorry, I don't want to say that I hate it I'm just interested in this pairing. Why them?!

- - - Updated - - -

And I love Haikyuu so much!

Especially:

•Oikawa-san(Dai ooooou-samaaa!*.*)

•Tobio-chan

•Hinata☆

•Tsukkiiii(Sarcasm? Never. Pf)

•Kenma(he likes psp games like me)

•Akaashi(he is perfect. Nothing to say)

Sometimes I feel smth about Nishinoya~ ok

•Nishinoya

And of course OF COURSE

TANAKA

• 1 month later...

Hi, even after a year I'm still very very very obsessed with Haikyuu!! and my main OTP is Kurotsuki. I'm actually a multishipper but my most important and most actively shipped ship in Haikyuu would be Kurotsuki. Haikyuu is also one of my favourite sport anime ever and I have found my absolute favourite character which is Kuroo haha.

The only ships I have a hard time getting into is TsukiYama, KuroYaku and AsaNoya (sorry, but I still respect their ship and their fanbase)

If anyone wants to start a Kurotsuki fanclub with me I would die from happiness but else I'm really into talking haikyuu and ships and headcanons or just how beautiful Kiyoko is. Like excuse me can I just appreciate how beautiful and wonderful all the female characters in Haikyuu are?

Also is anyone watching the second season which is still airing now? or reading the manga .. things are getting so intense and I feel very very emotionally split and would love to talk/discuss with anyone

• 1 month later...

the first time i watch this...i was already so hooked up plus my fujoshi side was awaken xD i love this anime so much that i read quite a lot of doujinshis of this! especially Hinata and Kageyama pair!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

...I was to cry, dudes. I was to cry. ...Damn it.

• 3 weeks later...

Why?

NO! I want to hit something! Damn! Damn! I can't accept it if that really happens! No! No!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely joining here.

Still undecided with my OTP here. I was thingking Kuroo x Neko or Tsukki and Oikawa x Iwaizumi ~

• 4 months later...

First post ever! :D

I ship basically everyone though I tend to like poly ships! I'll list a a few of my favs here. I'm too lazy to type out all their names so I'll just shorthand it haha

iwaoi

bokuaka

kuroken

kurotsuki

bokuro

kurotsukibokuaka

kurokenbokuaka

daisuga

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...