Forgotten Romance [Tetsu x Dusutii]

Tetsu

[video=youtube;HaS-Z8ABG20]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.”

-Carroll Bryant

THE PLOT

Love is happiness. Such thoughts were what Okada Tetsu and Kanada Yuuri believed. They love each other and they enjoy the happiness of love everyday. They had fought for their love, facing trials and adversaries against the society and against their own selves. It had been six years since the day they first met and the two of them are as much as in love when they first met... or even more in love than they were.

The two were ready to take their relationship to the next step. Yuuri bought a ring and found a place to move in. He wanted to propose to Tetsu and ask for him to co-habit with him. Things were going great. His business was doing well. With Tetsu getting engaged to him and living together, it couldn't get more perfect. It was supposed to go that way... but destiny won't allow it.

Tetsu was in a traffic accident on his way to met Yuuri. He hit his head pretty bad and needed surgery. The surgery was a success, but he was in a comma for a month. When he woke up, he remembers nothing this past six years. The past six years with Yuuri had been forgotten. What emerged in his heart was the hatred and remorse he felt to his ex-boyfriend Shin.

It was not enough that Tetsu was in a coma, that he had amnesia. When Yuuri visited him, Tetsu scowled at him. Tetsu kept calling him Shin... that he was a jerk... a bastard who messed him up. Tetsu hated him very much. Yuuki knew it's because he had amnesia... and that he should forget him. But, knowing that Tetsu had a lover who looked like him, would Yuuri still forgive him?

What had become of their forgotten romance?

THE CHARACTERS

OKADA, TETSU

209637coolguyrenderbyluxio56lavid4zu5b82.png

Name: Tetsu Okada

Orientation: Gay

Seme/Uke: Seke

Personality: Tetsu is a childish, energetic and funny guy who loves making people laugh. However, when he got an amnesia his personality had a drastic change. He developed an aloof and mature personality who loves to stay alone most of the time.

Bio: Tetsu grew up in a perfectly average household. He was a perfectly average kid who plays baseball, but didn't succeed in making it to the pro's. However, he had a deep secret he has not told anyone about. Tetsu is having an affair with their club captain, Shin. Tetsu fell in love with Shin when he saw him undressing in the club room. He had a seductive body which Tetsu can't help but glance when he had the chance to.

Tetsu confessed to Shin one day. He expected him to be turned down and be yelled at, but for a reason, Shin agreed going out with him. They spend most of their times together in the club room after practice. They had sex, sex, and sex until they're exhausted. Tetsu loved the feeling of being connected with Shin. And he can't be any happier.

However, one day, after practice, Tetsu went to the clubroom to do the usual thing. He was expecting the usual love making when he found not only Tetsu but three other people as well. Shin was just sitting, smirking as the three guy approached Tetsu. He wanted to run but he was grabbed by them and they pinned him down on the floor. Tetsu was raped by three clubmates. Shin was only looking at them amused as Tetsu got entered by different people. He got united to people who he doesn't love. They even left their mark inside him.

Shin dared to approach him and joined them as well. Tetsu was deep in the abyss. He was raped by his love together with other bastards. And that was not the end of it. He was blackmailed by them that they will tell on others if Tetsu says a word about it and if he quits the club. And so, it continued until they graduated.

Tetsu went to Tokyo for university studies. He wanted a big change in life and forget his horrible high school experience. It was where he saw a person who looked like Shin. A guy so similar to him, yet, he was also very different. Tetsu can't help but fell in love with him. And again, he dared his luck. This time his romance will not be so cruel.

SANADA, YUURI

i1SjjaE.jpg?1

Name: Kanada Yuuri

Orientation: Gay

Seme/Uke: Uke

Personality: Very caring and loving. Friendly and outgoing, often at the centre of organising a party. Worries a lot about everything and will try to keep things running well and smoothly.

Bio: Yuuri was always doted on, had three older sisters and a twin brother. They were both good at being the centre of attention and getting on with everyone. With the slight difference that he was a bit more responsible than his brother who, when there were 17 got a girl pregnant. He did take responsibilty but it meant that pressure was put on Yuuri by their parents to not do the same.

Not long after he entered Uni Yuuri was approached by a sempai who had taken an interest in him and was invited to join the event planning club. It wasn't something he had done before but it seemed interesting and the sempai seemed interested in him. When he realised that and that the thought didn't disgust him he decided to try sleeping with another man, delighting the sempai and finding that he really enjoyed it. So much so that he just stopped sleeping with women because he didn't feel as good with them.

None of his relationships ever lasted long, always being accused of coming on too strong and being too serious. Constantly told 'You are different from my image of you' as everyone assumed he was a playboy due to the number of people he was rumored to have slept with.

He met YC when he was 22 and YC had not long started uni. He had graduated recently and was working on running his own business after he had so much fun and success with the club during uni. Coming back to meet up with some of his Kouhai's he spotted YC and was instantly drawn to the fragility and weakness he could see in YC and very quickly finding he loved this man. Their age difference meant nothing to him and he didn't care if he was being told he is silly for staying with a younger man.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Lady.Taser

Tetsu had just finished his work as a graphic artist. His work involve making designs for tarpaulins, ads and occasionally web-designing. The last two days had been hectic for him. He had a lot of work to finish, which was impossible to do given the time duration. He barely finished it anyway by doing an all-nighter. He had finished his work around five in the afternoon, and the traffic was about to get heavier.

"I'm leaving guys... man, I feel like a zombie. Any more minute and I'll faint on the road you know?" Tetsu joked to his office mates as he bid his goodbye. Riding on his secondhand motorcycle, he planned on getting home early and take a good rest. But before that, he planned on calling Yuuri.

The traffic was exceptionally heavier that day. With nothing to do, he called Yuuri while waiting for the red light was glowing on the street light.

"Hey Yuuri. I'm on my way home. How are you?" Tetsu cheerfully said as the green light was lit. The sudden movement of the vehicles around panicked him, making him drive with one hand on the motorcycle and the other on his phone. Well, it's not really that dangerous as long as you know how to drive one hand. Or so he thought.

Ahead of him, a traffic accident happened. Cars bumped into each other and all of them came into a sudden halt. Tetsu wanted to avoid colliding what's in front of him, but with only one hand, he barely managed to pull it of. He thought he was saved as he sighed very deep. However, the car before him crashed into him and his head was hit pretty bad.

"Ehh? What's going on?" Tetsu asked himself as everything got darker. He could hear voices coming near to him but he can't see them anymore. He felt weak and sleepy. In the end before losing consciousness, he muttered one word... "Yuur-ri".

Yuuri couldn't stop smiling. The whole day he was bouncing and jittery, the weight of the box in his pocket. Today was finally the day, he had been thinking and planning this for a while but today he was actually going to propose to Tetsu. Having just secured the contract to organise a party for one of the biggest record labels his company was doing well, Yuuri himself even insisted on taking control of the planning while delegating the phone calls to other workers. Something he hadn't done in a while.

Then there was the apartment, currently he and Tetsu lived apart but provided Tetsu accepted him proposal they could move in together, Yuuri was confident and had already paid the deposit and first lot of rent on the new apartment. They could move in immediately and he had cancelled the lease on his smaller one, now only having a week to move. There was some furniture in the apartment already, with the forms sat on top of a table. He planned to pick Tetsu up and take him over to the new apartment, let him look around and see the forms so that Yuuri could watch the expressions on his lovers face as the man understood exactly what it all meant. Then he would give Tetsu the ring, it would be amazing.

Watching the hours tick by on the clock he kept getting more jittery, nervous even and then a tune filled the air. A rather upbeat off vocal version of a popular song that he had as his ring tone. The caller Id showed Tetsu and he picked it up with a smile on his face as the voice filtered through the speakers. "Tetsu, Ah I am pretty good." He tried to keep his excitement curbed as he hadn't told Tetsu he had anything planned for today. "How about you...." He trailed off hearing the roar of moving vehicles close to the mobiles microphone and even louder was the roar of the motorbike. Was Tetsu ringing him while driving?

A loud crashing noise came through the speakers, panicking Yuuri and causing him to yell down the phone. "Hey TETSU! Are you okay? What is happening?" Then there was a louder crash and what sounded like a thump before a clatter, of what he could only assume was the phone hitting the ground. There were voices, a cacophony of different words, all sounding worried and none of them made him feel any better with the situation.

It now felt like a ball of lead had been dropped in his stomach as he had no idea what happened, and Tetsu hadn't come back to the phone. It was about 20 minutes that he sat there, eyes wide and staring at his phone. Constantly retrying, each time no answer. It would have been longer had there not been a small tap at his office door and one of the workers calling him out to the main room, they had the news on. The headline was about a huge pile up. The reporter was currently talking about a motorcyclist who had been caught near the edge of the pile up who hadn't managed to escape without injury. His helmet wasn't on. Blood covering one side of his face as paramedics lifted him onto the gurney and into the ambulance. His features clear cut and striking terror into Yuuri's heart as he saw that his lover was being carted off to an ambulance after being caught in the traffic accident.

"Tetsu, come and play with us in the storage room" Shin ordered and behind him were his buddies who played with him. Playing meant them fucking him until each of them gets their turn. It's already lucky if they just fuck him. At times they even hit him and stole the little money had had for allowance. And as he was told so, Tetsu went to the storage room with the guys. With no further ado, the fucked him bare, swapping from one to another. They were having the same contest on which the person to make Tetsu scream loudest wins.

To get by from this, Tetsu learned not to care. He subconsciously becomes something like a soulless doll whenever Shin and his buddies fuck him. This happened since they had been doing him for almost everyday. When they're done, they'd just leave him alone, cum spread all over him. Tetsu would just clean himself up and live. he had already gave up on living happily anyway.

Tetsu opened his eyes. His eyes were dazzled by the bright lights. He wanted to cover his eyes with his hands, however something like small tube was connecting it to a bag of liquid hanging over him. If he was not wrong, he was in the hospital. Tetsu can't remember anything. Not what has just happened, not what happened yesterday. What he remembered is that he finally graduated from the damn torture called "high school". He had finally broken free from the grasp of Shin and his buddies the year before and he had lived a normal school life on his third year.

His body felt weird. His hands long longer and whiter. His scent has also somehow changed. He also looked a little buff compared to what he was. Tetsu tried to remember, but by doing so, sharp pain on his head came. Tetsu screamed loud which eased the pain out. A nurse came and busily called for a doctor in the intercom.

"H-hey. What the fuck am I doing here?" Tetsu yelled at the nurse. Was this a prank done by Shin? It's seem so wide-scaled for them to pull this off. And there's no gain for them to do that. Then, is this something like a television prank? The ones were a T.V. staff comes and tells you that you are in the show? But seeing how no one comes, Tetsu concluded that it's not either.

He concluded that somehow, he had gotten into something that made him hospitalized. Somehow, he can't remember what he was just doing, but he remembers the details of the near past.And that somehow, his body looked different than what he remember it looked like.

"Ju-just... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Tetsu yelled as he pulled the thing on his hand. He stood up and tried to get away. However, he just can't stand straight. The nurse assisted him from falling down and a doctor came. He explained that he had gotten into a traffic accident. It had been a month since then. He also told him that the condition he is in is probably called "Amnesia".

The past month had been horrible. Yuuri had moved into the new apartment alone, he had no choice at this point. The ring was waiting on a table for Tetsu to walk in and find. Still waiting after a month. Yuuri hadn't even unpacked properly most things still in boxes. The job he had been so excited in he turned over to Honda-San to complete. The man didn't have the same flair as Yuuri but his work was very thorough none the less.

He would visit the hospital each and every day after the surgery hoping for a change in his lover's condition and then would sit for hours watching the calm mask the coma caused on Tetsu's face. How much longer would it be? Would Tetsu wake up? What if he was a vegetable when he did wake up? Yuuri thought to himself over and over, he would still love Tetsu even if the man was a vegetable, whatever happened he would still love the man. He just prayed and hoped in his heart that Tetsu would wake up. A nurse would often to in to shoo him away and catch him sat there silently with tears flowing down his cheeks.

Finally one day when he arrived to visit Tetsu at the hospital the doctors told him that Tetsu was now awake, but that he was suffering some memory loss, though they were not sure how extensive it was. Elated Yuuri rushed to the hospital room and leaned against the door frame panting heavily, not used to the physical exertion. For a moment he just stared inot the room, watching Tetsu who was no longer sleeping indefinitely and Yuuri smiled. It was the happiest he had felt since seeing the news on the tv .

"Tetsu!" He called out his voice high and happy for the first time in a month. "How are you feeling? I am so glad to see you awake." He started to cry again, this time tears of joy rather than sadness.

Tetsu is very pissed with everyone in this fucking boring place. How can they just lock him up? He wasn't allowed to hit sigs and he wasn't allowed to drink. Tetsu very well knew that this condition is called amnesia. However, knowing it doesn't help a thing. He still felt weird looking at his body which had matured. Though he grew up to be more good-looking, it's still not okay just to grow up without knowing anything. It's as if he was sleeping this who time and just grew up like that.

"Oh god. I'm no sleeping fucking beauty. Why has no one contacted me yet?" Tetsu cursed as he watched TV. Even the channels has changed. He's pissed how everything has changed and everyone thinks its perfectly normal when it's not. The door creeked open as he involuntarily turned his head around. A man... a very familiar man was looking at him. Tears fell over his cheeks as he cried.

Tetsu's horrors came back as he remembered this man... The person who agonized his high school life. The person who made him loathe life... and the person he loved and hated the most. It was Shin. He too looked older and somehow his faced looked calmer just like when they first met. But he knew he can't be fooled. This vixen is trying to get his way around him again.

"Tetsu. How are you feeling? I am so glad to see you awake."

"You.... you.. What the fuck are you doing here... Shin? Get the hell out of this room!! Or what? Do you want to fuck me again with your little fucking buddies? Was my ass that good... huh?" Tetsu spoke with remorse. He can't help but resurface the old scars of the past. After all, the man himself came to him.

Even with the amesia Yuuri had never expected such a reaction. Who was Shin? and why was Tetsu calling him Shin? Yuuri needed to grip the door frame so that he didn't fall over from the shock. He had never heard such anger and fear in his lovers voice. It hurt to even listen to.

"Te-Tetsu... It's me.... Yuuri." He was stammering over his words, trying to get them out in a sensible order. "I.. uh... I don't know who Shin is.... or why you are calling me Shin..." Taking a step into the room, followed by another Yuuri slowly made his way over to the bed where Tetsu was sat. Gingerly he reached a hand out, fingers aching to stroke Tetsu's cheek, to reassure himself that this was his Tetsu and that he was alive and real. To make sure this wasn't a hallucination that Tetsu had forgotten him.

"Please... don't say you've forgotten me... don't say you have forgotten the last six years..." He all but whispered as he felt his heart clench, a horrible pain that radiated out and involuntarily caused more tears to spill over his cheeks, the liquid blurring his vision.

Tetsu slapped away the hand that was reaching for his face. Shin looked different somehow. His expression is not that of the Shin he knew. Shin was more energetic and bad-boyish than this Shin. That made him rather confused as the guy started calling himself Yuuri. Tetsu glared at the guy, his anger keeps piling up.

"Stop with these fucking mind games of yours Shin. I know very well have deceiving your ass can be." Tetsu replied as he sarcastically laughed. He won't be fooled again. He had been a victim of Shin's games before. He won't be the same. Tetsu looked away from Shin as he looked at the window side before sighing up really deep.

"You know what. If you don't get out of this room this very second, I'll kill you... I'll kill you for every moment I have suffered and endured. And I will kill you for not loving me...Shin..." Tetsu said as tears flowed over his cheeks. He was not aware of it until the teardrop touched his arm. And just like that, he start weeping.

The slapped hand stung, a slight red colouring forming already. Tetsu seemed with drawn and closed off to Yuuri, somethnig he hadn't experienced for many years, not since they first started dating. Even then it was never like this, never out right rejection.

One hand went to his chest, clutching desperately at his clothing as the pain intensified. Struggling to form words his mouth opened and closed a few times before finally speaking. "Tetsu..." The words were strained, painful and choked as the tears continued to flow. "I don't know what you mean... mind games?" shaking his head he looked at Tetsu, pleading for the man to believe him.

"I have loved you for six years Tetsu... please.. believe me... I.. I couldn't lie to you... ever..." dropping to his knees he bent his head over, resting it against the side of Tetsu's hospital bed, trying to keep the crying silent as he prayed for Tetsu to remember, so that they could both stop crying.

Tetsu felt weird. Shin here was different than what he should be. He needed to be arrogant, wild, commanding and evil for him to completely hate him. But this guy.. this Shin is no where like that. The man even cried which made Tetsu feel troubled. He wanted to trust this guy even for a little, but he knew he cannot. This is probably Shin manipulating him. He can't remember what has happened to him before he got here.... he hardly know about a a traffic accident the nurse had mentioned but nothing comes to mind. Shin could have instigated the accident for all he knew.

Tetsu looked at Shin, trembling. First, he needed to deal with him. He cannot face him just yet... and He can never ever trust him. This guy is too horrible to be trusted. He had been hurt too much that he can never trust a person... much more the person who hurt him himself.

"Go. I do not want to see you.... at least, for now" Tetsu weakly said as he laid on his bed, covering his entire body with a white blanket.

It took a few moments after Tetsu basically dismissed him for Yuuri to move. Using the bed as a support his stood up, his face was red and puffy, a headache was forming just behind his eyes and throbbing painfully. Staring down at the figure hiding under the blanket he stayed still for a moment before uttering a sigh. Leaning down near where Tetsu's head had been he whispered lovingly. "I love you." Placing a light kiss on the covers near where he thought the others forehead was and then leaving the room.

He shut the door tightly behind him and leaned back against it, his head tilted back as fresh tears began to streak his face. A passing nurse tried to ask him whats wrong and was very sympathetic when all he said was his lover of 6 years had forgotten him.

For now he needed to leave the hospital, come back tomorrow maybe, but right now he needed to try and clear his head. Somehow he found himself in the apartment, fiddling with the ring box and trying to decide what to do. Visiting hours weren't until the afternoon, so at the very least he needed to show up to work in morning. At the very least Tetsu was awake and memories could return, if not... well Tetsu had fallen in love with him before so why not again?

Feeling slightly more positive and quashing the fear of a rejection like that again he curled up in the bed he had originally got for the both of them.

• 2 weeks later...

"I Love You" hearing those words made his heart throb fast. Those were simple yet heavy words. He had heard them before, but none were this earnest. The words sounded real. Shin would never do that. Even if he says such thing, he would know that it was fake. He knew very well what kind of a man Shin is... and he is not capable of saying something earnest....

"Then... who are you?" Tetsu muttered silently as something soft touched the blanket over his forehead. It was a kiss. A kiss so tender... another thing Shin was not capable of. Tetsu started doubting himself. His memories were something not reliable. If he's experiencing an amnesia, then he cannot rely on his memories alone. The guy left as he wished so. Confirming his absence, Tetsu got off from bed as he stared faraway over the windows. Tetsu tried remembering. He tried recalling those tender words. It was as if he had heard them before. And he knew it was not from Shin.

Tetsu was so close to remembering. Shin appeared in his mind, saying those words. His eyes, his voice... all of him was tenderly saying he loved Tetsu.

"Gahhhh..." Tetsu screamed as his head hurt real bad. He reached for the intercom and called for the nurse. He knew it. Something was really off. That was not Shin.

Birds were chirping outside the slightly open window as the sun streamed to his bedroom. The bright light forcing its way to his eyes and waking him up before the alarm clock went off. It had been the same for the past few weeks as he would forget to shut his curtains. Sitting up groggily he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand yawning loudly as the previous days events came back to him.

As he remembered he felt a rush of emotions, happiness, pain, sadness, despair and hope. He could only hope now that it would all work out, that Tetsu would understand Yuuri's love for him and reciprocate it. Slightly happier than in previous days he got up, made himself breakfast and looked at the day positively. Before he left for work that morning he even made sure to iron his suit and polish his shoes, not something he'd had the heart to worry about since the accident.

• 2 weeks later...

Another day has passed. Yesterday was a mess for Tetsu. After he reached for the intercom, nurses rushed to him and helped him get on his bed. He felt something was injected to him which made his head hurt less. In no time, he slept like a log until noon the next day. His head was hurting again, although it was less painful than the previous day. He can't be sure whether it was from that time or if it's because he had slept too much. There was food prepared on his side which he reached for. He was hungry since he had not eaten since the day he had arrived at the hospital. He took one bite on the rice with fried salmon and miso soup. It was a typical breakfast, but upon eating up, it tasted too bland that he just lost appetite to take another bite. Instead, he returned the food from where he took it from and laid on his bed again.

"I wonder when will he come again... Shin..." he asked himself. He wanted to ask again. This time, he'll try to be more reasonable. Something's off with the guy. It was a Shin with different kind personality. Maybe... it's not him... or maybe it's him playing around. Who knows. But one thing is for sure. he won't know unless he don't ask.