Ayo there

xNoririn

Oh boy.. what do I say.. -panics- Well, I'm not entirely newly registered but yeah.. Figured I'd give this a shot... I don't generally like forums too much to be honest, I'm usually pretty nervous and scared of them but I'm giving this a shot since I might find friends and people who accept me here.. -rubs arm some-

Um lets see.. basic intro.. My nickname is Cannibal but you can call me that or Canny, either or. I'm an adult and a Gender Fluid, Pansexual. -breaths heavily- So yeah..

-runs away and hides in closet-

(To be honest I'm not really this shy, I talk quite a friggin bit and never shut up actually. Just forums in general scare me and make me panic. So forgive me if I do somethin wrong this is like a whole nother thing for me I'm too old for this new fangle stuff.)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xNoririn

• SCAR

• HiroRu

• Kouyu

Top Posters In This Topic

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Welcome of YO sweetheart ... wow cannibal !! O_O Do u eat humans O_O !!?>

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi Canny, nice to meet you! Welcome to YaoiOtaku and have a great time with all of us ^_^ It's a very friendly community and everyone accepts everyone so I am sure you'll find friends here ^_^

Awe thank you guys and/or gals~ And perhaps I eat humans, who knows. I can't honestly say I wouldn't try eating humans if given the chance~

-Still has no clue how any of this mumbo jumbo works in forums-

• 2 months later...