Battery in Bed [Diamond no Ace RP] sᴀᴛᴏᴜ - ʙɪᴋᴋʏ

Ero Gaki

mcah5s.png

||| Battery in the Bed |||

Sawamura Eijun, a first year pitcher, got paired up with Takigawa Chris Yuu, a third year catcher in order for him to master his peculiar pitching style, but Eijun seems to hate Chris because of his very unwelcoming demeanor towards him and Chris seems to dislike the freshman back. Will they be able to form an incredible battery in the field... and in the bed?

CHARACTERS:

e9dgtl.jpg

Takigawa Chris Yuu (滝川・クリス・優)

Bloodtype: B

Position: Seme

Weight: 70 kg

Height: 180 cm

Place of Birth: Tokyo

Date of Birth: October 1

Takigawa Chris Yuu is a third-year student and a member of the Seidou High School Baseball Team. Because of a shoulder injury, he had to take a year off for rehabilitation and lost his position as the starting catcher. The coach asked him to stay in the position of a manager to guide the team. Therefore he is known as the "behind-the-scene person of influence" in Seidou. He got paired up with a first-year student who doesn't appreciate him when the coach asked him to.

10eg13n.jpg

Sawamura Eijun (沢村 栄純)

Position: Uke

Bloodtype: O

Weight: 65 kg

Height: 175 cm

Date of Birth: May 15

Place of Birth: Nagano Prefecture

Sawamura Eijun comes from Nagano where he played baseball in Akagi middle school. He is a southpaw (left-handed pitcher) of the Seidou High School Baseball Team. He was chosen as a second-string pitcher. Because of that, the coach paired him up with his upperclassman Chris in order for him to polish his pitches but it seems that Chris isn't welcoming towards him and instead gives him harsh regimens.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Tetsu

The sound of bats hitting baseball pitches was the sound that took over the whole Seidou Baseball Field, but what Chris liked to hear was the sound of a great pitch hitting the mitt. It was a lovely sound for him, but it would be lovelier if Chris is the one who wore the mitt. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't catch.

Chris tried his best to hide the insecurity inside him, but it all led to him shutting down his feelings and become a lifeless person. Chris didn't care what others may think of him. As long as he obeys his father and heal his shoulder, then nothing else would matter. His daily routines are to go to school, attend the Baseball club activities as an observer, and go straight to the gym where his father waits. But at one certain day, his daily routines broke.

It was when Coach Kataoka asked him a favor. "Chris. Can you please pair up with that Southpaw Freshman and teach him how to polish his pitches? You're the only one capable of helping him master his troublesome pitches." is what his coach requested. He find it troublesome, but he could never say no to his coach. He's still part of the team despite the fact that he's just on the second-string. He agreed and went near the bench area, wearing his full gear. The feeling of the mitt on his hand was too great that he felt... sad.

Eijun wanted Miyuki to be in charge of him. After all, he traveled all the way from Nagano because a person who can catch his pitches is here in Seidou. He wanted Miyuki and the baseball enough for him to leave his family and friends form his hometown. Yet...

"Why is Miyuki-senpai in charged of Furuya? Just because he's a little bit better" Eijun protested. Of course, deep inside he knew that he is still inexperienced. He also knew that Furuya who is good enough to be in the first string is way out of his league as of now. But there's no way he'd just give up. He will exert a million effort to surpass him!! He'd drag two or three more tires just for that.

"Chris. Can you please pair up with that Southpaw Freshman and teach him how to polish his pitches? You're the only one capable of helping him master his troublesome pitches." Eijun was shocked. It was not enough enough that Coach Kataoka assigned Miyuki to Furuya yet he's trying to keep Miyuki further from him by partnering him up to some nobody.

"Co-coach! I want to be paired with Miyuki-senpai! I think my growth is probable... no, it's sure that I will grow under his guidance. I don't want to be paired with someone from the second string... I did't even see him doing practices before" He knew it was rude, but he can't help but be rude. He's frustrated because of how weak he is now. Kuramochi will probably tease him too.

Chris saw a freshman walking towards his and Coach Kataoka's direction. Chris observed the freshman physically and found nothing special. So that's the southpaw, huh. Chris should know who his underclassmen are, but he would always go home as early as possible to tend his shoulder. When the freshman suddenly broke out a complain, Chris wasn't surprised at all. People like Sawamura would totally want to go for the 'experienced" ones.

Chris took off his mitt and clenched his fist. It's been a while since he last wore a glove and it made his hand sweat more than what he expected. Chris turned his gaze straight onto Sawamura's. His gaze was dull and cold.. it really wasn't pleasant to be stared on by those orbs. "To tell you the truth, I was only forced to be paired up with you. I do not want to guide someone who couldn't even pitch straight balls." He told Sawamura with a cold yet lifeless tone. His volume was already low to begin with, and he didn't care whether Sawamura heard him or not.

Chris wore the mitt back on his hand without breaking his gaze towards Eijun's. "Have you forgotten? Furuya Satoru is the only freshman who got qualified on the first string, so I think that you have no right to complain about a second string member teaching you." He added, this time, adding a little volume onto his voice. Chris really dislikes annoying and arrogant people like Sawamura.

"Have you forgotten? Furuya Satoru is the only freshman who got qualified on the first string, so I think that you have no right to complain about a second string member teaching you."

Eijun felt like he was stabbed in the chest. True, he doesn't have any qualifications to be expecting the number one catcher to be teaching him. It's a miracle that he was able to enter the school and yet he's even able to get acquainted with big shots. Eijun didn't say anything back. However, his expression didn't show defeat.

He can't help it that he is not recognized. After all he is a newcomer. He has yet to build the reputation he want.

"Coach!! Let me challenge this guy!! If he catch all my pitches. I will do anything you say. However, If I win I will be given the chance to prove myself capable"

Eijun said that with desperation and that was the only thing he can do.

Chris's glare became even gloomier when Sawamura challenged him out of the blue. To catch all of his pitches are out of the question. His father would totally throw a fit when he finds out that he just played Baseball. His rehabilitation is near to it's completion, but if he plays at this rate, his rehabilitation would totally prolong.

Chris went closer towards Sawamura as his piercing gaze became colder. "Don't be so full of yourself. A kid who couldn't even pitch straight balls is too early to challenge someone to catch every ball he pitches." Chris said to Sawamura, still with low volume, but it was evident that Sawamura heard it well. Chris was only a few inches away from the boy.

Chris turned his back after giving a very cold statement. He walked towards Coach Kataoka and said something to him in a manner close to being silent. "I can't keep up with this, Coach. Not with that attitude of his.. Not with this condition." But Coach Kataoka kept the serious look on his face and whispered back "Chris. You're still part of Seidou Basketball Team, right? I begged for you to stay as an observer, and the boy's pitches will probably let Seidou go to Koshien."

Chris looked down. He really had no choice. He turned his gaze towards the field as he saw the first-string members which were on the same year as him look at his direction. He could see Tanba, Tetsu, Jun, and Kominato's determined faces. It was if they were asking him to accept- especially Tanba.

"This is the least I could do for the team." He finally concluded to himself.

"Don't be so full of yourself. A kid who couldn't even pitch straight balls is too early to challenge someone to catch every ball he pitches."

Eijun only wanted recognition and strength. But why is it that he's being looked down. For some reasons, he just doesn't Chris to look down on him. He can't have a second stringer look down to the future ace of Seidou. He wanted to taunt Chris more but the guy went straight for Coach Kataoka and asked for him to change his mind. It was him who was rejecting the idea of partnering with some unknown senpai. But why is it that he felt so annoyed by the fact that the person he is rejecting is rejecting him too.

Somehow he felt like every big shots in the first string are looking at him. Just who is this senpai anyway? He can't be strong since he should be in the first string if he is. But well Coach is a scary person. No one really knows what he is thinking... so maybe something happened that made him demoted.

"Yosh!!"

Eijun clenched his finger and went to Coach and Chris. If he can't have the guy recognize him through talent, then at least he can make Chris recognize him in another way... in Coach's way.

"Coach, I've changed my mind. I shall humbly accept his mentorship. I will let him know I am capable as well!! And when that time comes, I shall be allowed to form a battery with Miyuki" he said with eyes full of passion. He then looked straight at Chris and glared at him.

"Yoroshiku onegashimasu, Chris-senpai" and after that, he ran away to where his beloved tires are waiting. As expected, these tires are his only ally. Coach won't let him into the mound. His mentor won't probably let him do that as well. Kuramochi always make fun of him and kicks him a lot... and he's pretty interested in Wakana-chan. But this tires will always be his ally. Touched, Eijun ran ran run together with his tires as the sun set inthe afternoon skies.

"Coach, I've changed my mind. I shall humbly accept his mentorship. I will let him know I am capable as well!! And when that time comes, I shall be allowed to form a battery with Miyuki!"

Chris immediately turned his head and looked at Sawamura. His gloomy expression didn't really change, but deep inside, he admitted he was quite surprised about the sudden change of decision the freshman chose. Sawamura then simply bowed and excused himself. He could see how Sawamura was determined to become stronger. Chris likes people who have determination and guts- but Sawamura still isn't determined enough.

Just like that, Sawamura dashed off, leaving Coach Kataoka, Chris, and Rei. Coach Kataoka patted Chris's back and left. Rei, on the other hand, flashed a smile on Chris. "That kid simply doesn't want to be looked down on, and you definitely shouldn't, Chris." Rei told Chris with a smug look on her face. Chris looked above the sky, witnessing the beautiful orange color covering the heavens. "I'm not, Rei-san." Chris bluntly replied as he took off his gear. He gave the gear to the managers and he change his clothes on the locker room, getting ready to go to rehabilitation.

When Chris packed up his things, he saw an empty scroll inside his bag. He never really used it for some reasons causing him to raise an eyebrow. "Why is it here?" He simply asked himself. But because of that scroll, he thought of an idea regarding Sawamura's regular training- or rather, harsh training. He immediately wrote on the blank scroll some physical exercises Sawamura has to undergo. To put it simply, he wrote Sawamura's regimen in the scroll.

He went outside the locker room after putting all of his ideas on the scroll. When he encountered the managers for the second time, Chris requested to give the scroll to Sawamura because he needs to leave already.

Eijun was running on the field with three tires tied on him. That makes an additional one tire from his regualr two tire regimen. Also, he has extended his running from two hours to three. The sun has already set and his clubmates have either went to their respective homes or or went straight to the dorm. Eijun could have gone ahead as well. It's not like he's in any punishment. However, he just can't afford to waste time when he could be spending it on training.

"Sawamura-kun?"

Eijun heard someone calling for him. He subconsciously turned his head around and saw Haruno-chan holding a towel and a scroll(?). Eijun stopped and was panting very hard. He just realized how fatigued he was. He leaned both of his arms on his knees as he catches his breath.

"Are you okay Sawamura-kun? Shouldn't you rest for the day?"

Haruno-chan handed him a piece of towel which he gladly accepted as he wiped his face of from dusts and sweat.

"Thank you Haruno-chan. I was about to leave. Anyway, what are you doing here? You still have work? I guess Managers also have it tough" Eijun casually talked. Some guys may have found this scenario lucky but in Eijun's case baseball comes first. He's never been really attracted to girls that much. Most of his time he spend it either playing baseball with friends or practicing alone. Come to think of it, Wakana-chan's about the sole girl he's befriended with. He wondered if it's alright to be friend with Haruno-chan. They're in the same class and club after all. It's more weird not to.

"Ah~ yes. Thank you. Chris-senpai told me to hand this to you. I just thought that maybe you we're still here.. so I came by. Am I bothering you" Haruno-chan handed him an odd scroll. Just what could be inside the scroll anyway. Eijun curiously unleashed the bindings of the scroll. And before him is ....

"Wh... What he heck is this!!!!!??" Eijun yelled, shocked.

Chris's shoulder was less painful recently. He lifted a 40 kg dumbbell on the side where his shoulder injury resided. "That's it, Yuu! Two more lifts!" His dad cheered him up when his dad noticed the pained look on his son's face. Sure it didn't hurt that much, but it still was a little bit painful. He completed his regimen for the night without any problems. Chris panted, trying to regain his energy. Chris's father patted him on the head. "You did a great job, Yuu. You're almost healing. With this, you're going to be a professional baseball player without a doubt." His dad enthusiastically told him as he handed Chris a towel.

Chris wiped his face with the clean towel and flashed a forced smile on his dad. Of course, he wanted to recover the injury he had. He also had no objections about his father's plans for him which covers on him going to America and become a professional baseball player. It really wasn't a bad idea, but it's Chris's last year in high school already... Before he retires, he wanted to play with Tanba and the others so bad.

Chris and his father called it a day. When they arrived at their home, Chris immediately plopped on his bed and closed his eyes. He didn't want to think of anything at the moment. He just fell into a deep sleep, forgetting all the insecurities and sadness he's currently feeling just at least one time.

The next day, Chris went to the field after dismissal and reported to Coach Kataoka. "I gave him some easy exercises for his daily regimen. I think all of those would suit his flexible body." He said to Coach Kataoka expressionlessly. Coach Kataoka simply nodded. "Great job, Chris. You'll get used to this sooner." Rei remarked to Chris, and it was Chris's turn to just nod.

"Wh... What he heck is this!!!!!??" Eijun yelled in surprise seeing what was written in the scroll. It was torture. It was definitely torture. His physical exercises has not just doubled but triple. To top it all, he wasn't even allowed to get into the mound in the entire duration of the training unless require.

"What is he thinking? Wait, this must be bacuse he's thinking I will just give up" Eijun muttered to himself.

"Is something wrong Sawamura-kun?" Haruno asked looking concerned to him.

"No.. It's nothing. I should really be going now. See ya later, Haruno-chan" Eijun said as he walked to his room. He was very much tried and hungry from all the work he did. Thank God Kuramochi-senpai and Masuko-senpai was not around. Kuramochi-senpai is sure to tease on him again if he's around. And Masuko has a lot of pudding on the fridge, he can get one without him knowing.

"Sawamura-chan, stop eating my pudding" Masuko protested silently. It was Kuramochi who kicked him on the sides.

"You... just how lucky can you get. You have the beautiful Wakana-chan, you have the coach interest and now you get to train under Chris-senpai. But let me warn you. No one has ever survived with Chris-senpai's training. I heard all people he trained left the club in the end. huehuehuee~" Kuramochi laughed evilly and wrest-locked Eijun's neck.

"Wa-wait Kuramochi-senpai.. Why do you think I'm lucky to have Chris-senpai? He's in the second string and he doesn't play. Aren't you giving hi too mucb credit" Eijun asked. He freed himself from Kuramochi and waited for his response.

"Hmmph.. Don't be naive Sawamura. Chris used to be the number one catcher for Seidou before Miyuki comes." Eijun felt there's something more to it. When he tried asking why he quit the first string, Kuramochi suddenly changed topic into Wakana-chan.

Eijun can't sleep well. He's very tired, and sleeping should be easy. However, something in him wants to find out why Chris-senpai quit the first string... and why does he look like a lifeless doll.

"Ugh!!!! There's no helping it. I'll ask him tomorrow." annoyed, Eijun declared before sleeping soundly. The very next day, Eijun woke up early to do his tire running. Add his new practice regimen, he wondered if he can do all of them.

Chris sat on the bench as he ate a Melon Bread. Even in Lunch Time, Chris is always alone. He's also not a heavy eater, so eating bread is fine for him. His usual place for eating is at the rooftop. There, he could see the field clearly and enjoy the peaceful aura it emits. Unfortunately, some freshmen discovered the place and began to play childish games up there. Chris got no choice but to sit on the bench area instead where girls usually hang out and talk.

Chris was about to stand when Tanba approached him. Tanba sat beside him as Tanba drank a can of Green Tea. It was awkward for the both of them, but either way, they're still friends. "How's your shoulder?" Tanba asked Chris bluntly. "Recovering." Chris directly answered with a lifeless expression on his face. Chris didn't even bother to look at Tanba's eyes. He doesn't want to see the longing Tanba has for him. It wasn't a romantic feeling at all, rather, Tanba was longing for Chris to make a battery with him. Being an ace was stressful for Tanba, but when he used to have Chris as his catcher before, he enjoys playing baseball more than ever.

"I have to go." Chris said, standing up and throwing the wrapper on the trash bin. Tanba nodded as he also stood up, and both third-years went into the opposite direction.

Chris headed straight in the field after dismissal. He asked Miyuki if he saw Sawamura. "Ah, Chris-senpai. Maybe he's running with the tires as usual." Miyuki answered with a smile on his face. "By the way, Chris-senpai. You didn't sleep at the dorm yesterday. Were you..." Miyuki was supposed to ask Chris something when Chris cut him off. "Thank you." Chris replied as he walked away from Miyuki to head on Sawamura's direction.

"Senpai..." Miyuki muttered with a sad tone.

Eijun started the day running with the tires on his back. Because of the training regimen Chris-senpai gave him, he had to cut down his running to accommodate all of his tasks. He had barely ran a few laps when he saw Chris-senpai faraway with the Ace of the team, Tanba-senpai. Eijun clenched his fists as he looked at them.

"Tanba-senpai seemed to get along with him. Just why did that guy quit the team. If he has gotten Tanba-senpai's recognition, there's really not much of a point to leave even if Miyuki-senpai is the number one catcher now. I'm itching to know what has happened to him. But I just can ask people around, can I? I just don't like how soulless he looks when he got skills"

Eijun shifted his attention to running and did a few more laps with his tires. By the time he finished, he panted really hard. Him adding more tires to his running is quite harder than it seems. It drained his stamina faster. But if he could overcome this, he'd have enormous stamina backing him up.

Eijun shifted his attention again back to where Chris-senpai was. However, he was not with Tanba-senpai any longer. He was coming to his direction while leaving Miyuki-senpai behind him. Looking like that, isn't he quite something? He had strong people around him. Eijun on the other hand, was the only person in Nagano who's really skilled in baseball, well... half-skilled. He just can't understand why Chris-senpai would turn soulless like this... it's somewhat pissing him off..

"If it was me..." Eijun said as he waited for Chris-senpai to come.

Chris finally spotted Sawamura, and it seems like the younger male was taking a break. Before Chris went towards Sawamura, he called Haruno and asked her to get his gear for him. The freshman manager agreed and ran off to get the said baseball gear. Chris then walked towards Sawamura direction, looking at him straight into his eyes despite the distance.

"Have you started the regimen?" Chris asked him dully. His lifeless eyes shifted onto the tires, and Chris frowned. He was quite pissed off about the fact that Sawamura was still using those tires. Even if he gave Sawamura easy exercises, if Sawamura continues to use those tires, then he wouldn't finish all that was written in the scroll. His eyes turned to Sawamura's again. "So you didn't." He said in a low tone, which was truly low enough where one couldn't hear it if one didn't pay closely to what he just said.

Chris spotted Haruno running towards their direction with the gear and the mitt on her arms. "S-Senpai.." She called out and panted as she finally stood in front of the two. "Here's the gear." She said as she extended her arms to Chris. Chris nodded and grabbed the gear from Haruno.

Before Chris-senpai came, he talked with Haruno-chan a little before coming to Eijun. He was looking at him straight in the eyes. Eijun did that too, but somehow, he can't deal looking with the lifeless look of his eyes. He shifted his gaze away seconds later.

"Have you started the regimen?"

"Not yet. I'm planning to after I run a few more laps. It's not like I have to do them soon right? You won't even let me get start practicing my pitching anyway" Eijun protested. He knew he lacks skills and he wanted to practice his pitcing soon. But Chris-senpai must have noticed his eagerness. And since Chris-senpai doesn't really like him, he had made that useless regimen. But, Eijun is not about to give up.

"I'll make you recognize me..."

Haruno-chan came by and handed Chris-senpai's gears. Eijun was shocked. Why does he have a gear when he doesn't even want him to pitch. Is he practicing with someone else? Thinking about it, his skills is still a mystery. Eijun wants to know how different he is from Miyuki-senpai.

"I thought you're not making me pitch just yet?" Eijun asked.

Chris wore the gear as he placed it firmly on his body. "I'll let you pitch once. If you do not give me a satisfying result, then I might never acknowledge your so-called talent." Chris answered, as if provoking the freshman. He actually didn't plan to catch Eijun's pitch that early, but he wanted to try and see how complicated his pitches are. Rei and Coach Kataoka always told him that his peculiar pitches always turn to another direction even if the boy intends to pitch straight balls.

He couldn't just give him new sets of regimens every week if he haven't seen the pitches for himself. "Pitch me a straight ball." He said as he wore his headgear. "Or maybe you're afraid?" Chris asked as his dull eyes pierced through Eijun's despite wearing the catcher's headgear. "I'm not forcing you." Chris added while taking a distance from Sawamura. If he can't pitch me a straight ball, then I'll have to alter the first regimen and make him use a certain technique which Coach Kataoka suggested for him to make use of." He thought to himself. He wasn't really going to abandon the young male if he couldn't pitch a straight ball.

Chris provoked the freshman because he knew that the freshman would take it seriously, and so he really did. He waved his hand to Haruno as a signal to get a ball, a mitt, and a bat for Sawamura. Chris looked around and saw Miyuki observing through the fence. Miyuki grinned at Chris, as if telling him that what he's about to see will amaze him big time. "Eh.." He muttered to himself and wondered if Sawamura's pitches are really that great.

"I'll let you pitch once. If you do not give me a satisfying result, then I might never acknowledge your so-called talent."

Eijun was shocked. Was Chris-senpai sizing his skills up? It's true that he's not much of a player now and being an ace seems like a far fetched dream. But for Chris-senpai to do that, maybe he's expecting something from him. That fired Eijun a little. After all, he can show the guy what he's made of.

"No I'm not afraid! I'll let you see my best pitch Chris-senpai. And you will regret not having recognized me" He taunted as he grinned wide. He doesn't like the guy and it's obvious that the person doesn't like him too. But why is it that Eijun is so eager to have his recognition. Maybe it's precisely because of that.

Eijun picked a ball. Without even looking at Chris-senpai, he closed his eyes and remembered the times where he was at his best form. He raised his left leg high and with a swift turn from his left wrist, the ball came flying to Chris-senpai. He made his best pitch.

The sound of a fast pitch dominated Chris's hearing sense. He positioned his mitt in the center area as he watched the pitch approaching onto his mitt's direction.

"That would be a dead ball if we're in an actual game, Sawamura." Chris said as the ball landed on the ground. "What are you doing? I told you to pitch me a straight ball, not a curve ball. My mitt is over here." Chris told Sawamura with a frown in his usual low voice despite the distance as he shook his hand. He stood up from his crouching position and went towards Sawamura. Along the way, he was taking off his gear and mitt.

"I'm not pleased." Chris muttered in front of Sawamura as he looked at him straight-on. That pitch. That curve ball.. It really might be Seidou's trump card.. It could fool some batters if we use him in a game. Sawamura Eijun, huh. He really is something. The fact that he closed his eyes while pitching.. What concentration and devotion he has for just a single pitch. Chris thought to himself. Eijun's pitches are peculiar but amazing in its own way.

"But.. That curve ball you have is going to deceive the batters and might even score huge amount of runs." Chris added as he looked away. A little bit of acknowledgement isn't that bad at all. Chris turned his gaze towards Miyuki, who was smirking as he watched everything through the fence. Miyuki walked away by then. Chris waved his hand to Haruno again, signaling her to get the gear and the mitt.

The ball went straight to Chris-senpai's mitts. The nice thud gave such a nice feeling. With that, Eijun should at least be recognized a little. However, his enjoyment didn't last for long. Chris-senpai was not pleased he pitched without following his order. However, what he threw was something he always threw. Truth be told, he never really knew other throws. Even though he tried throwing a straight, it ended up as a curve ball. So much for Chris-senpai's recognition, he just made a fool out of himself. Eijun clenched his fist while gritting his teeth. He wanted to be strong.

"But.. That curve ball you have is going to deceive the batters and might even score huge amount of runs."

Eijun was shocked to hear those words straight from Chris-senpai. Since the time he came to Seidou, not much of people has praised him. His heart was throbbing for some odd reason. Maybe a catcher's recognition meant to him so much. Miyuki was also nearby, walking away. Did he just watch them? Eijun smiled and decided to throw more. This time, he'd do what Chris-senpai asked of him.

And yet, Chris-senpai signaled Haruno-chan to help him remove his gears.

"Se-senpai, One more!!"

Haruno immediately ran towards Chris and helped him remove the heavy gear. He really didn't need any help on taking it off, but it seems that the freshman girl was so kind. Good thing she weren't crept out by Chris's gloomy aura. Haruno stopped helping Chris and looked to Sawamura when Sawamura asked Chris to let him pitch again. Haruno thought that Chris would accept, that was why she stopped removing the gear from Chris's body, but instead, the brunette took it off by himself and handed the gear to her.

"If you have time to be pitching another curve ball, then you should do the regimen instead. I might change it the next week, and let me remind you. I'll never catch your pitches again." Chris told Sawamura in a serious manner. "In this pair up, all you have to do is do what is written in the scrolls I'll give you and that's it. You could ask Miyauchi, Miyuki, or Ono to catch for you then." Chris added, and then he walked away from Sawamura, going to the locker room's direction.

Chris buttoned his upper uniform. When he caught Sawamura's pitch a while ago, his shoulder didn't hurt that much. If he continues his rehabilitation, then he might be able to play with Tanba and the others before the Summer Koshien. He knew that he had no chance on playing there, but even if it's an unofficial match, he wanted to play with the other third years. When he thought of playing with them again, a tiny smile formed in his usually-frowning lips, but the lifeless eyes still didn't fade. It was too early for him to be imagining that with his current condition.

Eijun was not expecting for Chris-senpai to catch his wild pitches again. He thought the guy would just ignore him and go away on his own. But rather he was told off with few pointers to think about.

"If you have time to be pitching another curve ball, then you should do the regimen instead. I might change it the next week, and let me remind you. I'll never catch your pitches again. In this pair up, all you have to do is do what is written in the scrolls I'll give you and that's it. You could ask Miyauchi, Miyuki, or Ono to catch for you then."

Eijun was a little sad Chris-senpai will not catch for him. How stronger must he be to be worthy of his catches? Eijun had decided he would mae this man acknowledge him. Therefore, he will do as he is told to. He will blindly follow what is written and will not complain even once. He will trust this senpai once. If all goes well, his training might even pave of.

"I understand completely Chris-senpai" he loudly yelled, but his tone was not out of respect. It was because he just had to do. Eijun left and started doing his regimen. The first training was pivotal training exercises which involved turning his hand with dumbells, waist and knees from one direction to the other. The exercise looked easy. However, doing it a couple of times drained his stamina pretty quick. Part of it must be because of the fatigue he built up by training overtime.

"Ugh... I want to pitch in the mound" Eijun murmured as he counted his turns. "Fifty seven, fifty eight, fifty nine"

Chris simply nodded and left. It was great that the loud freshman understood. Well, not like that freshman wanted him to catch his pitches again. There's something wrong about Sawamura's pitching stance that makes his pitches turn into curve even if he intends to pitch a straight but he can never change it no matter how hard he try because of his flexible body, but it was the key- His flexible body.

The afternoon wasn't that special. Chris just went by the daily things that happens to him. Going to class, reporting to the Baseball Team, scaring some freshman (not like he wanted to), and go back to the dorm. It was just like that until he decided to take a run on the evening. He told Kanemaru that he'll be out for a while, and just like a loyal servant, Kanemaru told him to take care.

After how many laps of jogging, Chris took of his shirt, revealing his well-built torso and his fine-formed abs. He wiped his face with a towel and sat on the ground looking like that. No one stays on the field around that time, so Chris didn't care sitting like that without his shirt on. Chris looked up, staring at the stars, and then he bit his lower lip.

"I want to catch for everyone already."

"Sawamura... my bat is getting hard. Won't you take care of this?" Chris-senpai was seductively talking with him. They were both in the showers and suddenly, Chris-senpai went to his stall. Chris-senpai stood naked, wet and his stallion cock throbbing hard. Eijun gulped down the the scene before him.

"Sawamura..." Chris-senpai moved closer.

"NOO!!!!" Eijun stood up after he screamed. However, the scene before him had changed. Thirty or so people were staring at him. Even the teacher who was lecturing had stopped to turn around. Was he sleeping? Why the heck is he dreaming something like that? Most of his lucid dreams were about baseball. However, this was not baseball.. though he saw the "bat" of Chris-senpai. Was this because of fatigue.

"Sawamura-kun, are you okay" Haruno-chan whispered to him as the teacher walked closer. Pissed off, he was sent to the faculty office then he was nagged at. After an hour or so of nagging, he was finally allowed to go. Of course, his destination is the the club. It's already too late to practice as some went home already. However, he still have some things to do. He still have time to run with tires.

He went back to the field, only to find Furuya touching his precious tires. Eijun hurried and took it away from him. there's no way he'd share his aibo to anyone, much more to Furuya.

"What the heck are you doing!! This is mine!!" he complained.

"What? It's not yours. You don't even have a name on it" Furuya answered back monotonously.

"Of course I do!! Here... see?" Eijun showed it to the guy. His first impression of the guy was someone serious and aloof. However, upon knowing him, he's not serious or aloof. he's just dumb.

"Why are you even here?" Eijun, curious that the guy in the first string is huggling his tires, can't help but ask.

"I want to stand in the mound. Must develop staminarol" Furuya said monotonously.

"Find your own tire!! This one is mine" he wrapped a rope around him. On its end is three tires tied. Eijun ran around the field. Surprisingly, he never thought of anything else but his dream.

"What the heck is happening?"

Chris was looking at the night sky as he wore a dumbfounded expression on his face when he imagined himself standing on the field, catching the Ace's ball. Even if he looked like he was giving up already outside, a gloomy man like him still dreamed big. To put things simply, he can actually catch, but if he does, who knows what will happen to his recovering shoulder injury? That time when he caught Sawamura's pitch, his injury slightly hurt, but he could bear something like that.

The noise that broke Chris's relaxing moment was two voices fighting over something. Those voices were probably on the field, but who could still be practicing at that late moment? Chris continued to eavesdrop the fighting conversation until he noticed that the voices were very familiar. When one of the voices yelled something like "Find your own tire!! This one is mine!", he immediately recognized by then the owner of the said voice. He stood up, planning to shut the freshmen's loud mouth. He didn't actually mind to wear his shirt and warn them shirtless since they're just Sawamura and Furuya anyway.

He walked towards where the voices where and shot an empty glare to Furuya and Sawamura. Furuya was just standing there, watching Eijun as he ran with his favorite tires. "You two. Quit practicing in this hour already, you'll tire yourselves tomorrow." He told them as he hung his shirt over his shoulder. "Sawamura. Do you think that you can finish the regimen tomorrow in this rate?" He asked Sawamura in his usual low tone. He really didn't care if Sawamura could hear him or not.

Furuya bowed down to Chris as a sign of respect. Chris just looked at Furuya and was actually relieved that the first-string pitcher understood immediately.. unlike a certain second-string pitcher..

"What the heck is happening to me?" Eijun asked himself. It was pretty unreasonable. He knew that asking himself would be useless but he did anyway. He just can't take his mind of from that dream. The throbing cock, the chiseled chest and the seductive face... all of the were deeply engraved in his mind.

"Do I like him?" Eijun was surprised from what came out of his mouth. How the heck can he think like that? He's not gay and more than that, he has no time for such things. He lives for baseball... and for that he need people to recognize him. Maybe its because Chris-senpai doesn't acknowledge him that he is longing for his acknowledgement more than what is needed. Eijun, unable to take it anymore, ran without thinking.

"You two. Quit practicing in this hour already, you'll tire yourselves tomorrow."

And just like that, he heard Chris-senpai's voice. He almost tangled his legs together as he came into a sudden halt. Chris-senpai is here. For some reason his heart was beating so fast. He was sorta excited and even adrenaline were coming to him. All because of Chris-senpai?

"Sawamura. Do you think that you can finish the regimen tomorrow in this rate?"

Eijun stopped running and went to where Chris-senpai was. He can't dare to look at him. He's face is blushing so hard.

"So-sorry... Ch-ris-senpai" he said as he lightly pulled Chris-senpai's shirt.