Forgotten Romance [Private][Dusutii X Satou]

Tetsu

[video=youtube;_Q5-4yMi-xg]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

MC (My character) and YC (Your character) are lovers. And they are not just simple lovers. They are lovers who had faced trials and adversaries against the society and against their own selves. It had been six years since the day they first met and the two of them are still very much in love.

YC was about to propose to MC when MC got involved in a traffic accident. After regaining consciousness, MC loses his memory. The doctor said there's no telling when his memory will be back. It could be in a week, a month, or it could never go back at all.

In the meanwhile, MC remembers a tad bit of the past. It was his first love. MC was very much in love with the guy but he abuses him and cheated on him. Now, MC harbors feelings of hatred and remorse to him. Then YC went to the hospital to visit MC. It shouldn't be much of a problem if MC just lost his memories. However, YC looks very much to MC's first love.

MC has mistaken YC to be him and thus treated him harshly. But will YC endure all the hatred from MC, even though YC knows MC is thinking about another man?

Character sheet:

Photo

Name:

Orientation:

Seme/Uke:

Personality:

Bio:

What do you think of the plot? Should we change/add something?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Lady.Taser

Sounds good to me

^^ I will get my charater up as soon as i can

209637coolguyrenderbyluxio56lavid4zu5b82.png

Name: Tetsu Okada

Age: 25 (met YC at 18 in the uni and became lovers at 19)

Orientation: Gay

Seme/Uke: Seke

Personality: Tetsu is a childish, energetic and funny guy who loves making people laugh. However, when he got an amnesia his personality had a drastic change. He developed an aloof and mature personality who loves to stay alone most of the time.

Bio: Tetsu grew up in a perfectly average household. He was a perfectly average kid who plays baseball, but didn't succeed in making it to the pro's. However, he had a deep secret he has not told anyone about. Tetsu is having an affair with their club captain, Shin. Tetsu fell in love with Shin when he saw him undressing in the club room. He had a seductive body which Tetsu can't help but glance when he had the chance to.

Tetsu confessed to Shin one day. He expected him to be turned down and be yelled at, but for a reason, Shin agreed going out with him. They spend most of their times together in the club room after practice. They had sex, sex, and sex until they're exhausted. Tetsu loved the feeling of being connected with Shin. And he can't be any happier.

However, one day, after practice, Tetsu went to the clubroom to do the usual thing. He was expecting the usual love making when he found not only Tetsu but three other people as well. Shin was just sitting, smirking as the three guy approached Tetsu. He wanted to run but he was grabbed by them and they pinned him down on the floor. Tetsu was raped by three clubmates. Shin was only looking at them amused as Tetsu got entered by different people. He got united to people who he doesn't love. They even left their mark inside him.

Shin dared to approach him and joined them as well. Tetsu was deep in the abyss. He was raped by his love together with other bastards. And that was not the end of it. He was blackmailed by them that they will tell on others if Tetsu says a word about it and if he quits the club. And so, it continued until they graduated.

Tetsu went to Tokyo for university studies. He wanted a big change in life and forget his horrible high school experience. It was where he saw a person who looked like Shin. A guy so similar to him, yet, he was also very different. Tetsu can't help but fell in love with him. And again, he dared his luck. This time his romance will not be so cruel.

I wrote something XD let me know what you think. ^^

Picture will come later XD when i have proper internet.

Photo:

Name: Kanada Yuuri

Orientation: Gay

Seme/Uke: Uke

Personality: Very caring and loving. Friendly and outgoing, often at the centre of organising a party. Worries a lot about everything and will try to keep things running well and smoothly.

Bio: Yuuri was always doted on, had three older sisters and a twin brother. They were both good at being the centre of attention and getting on with everyone. With the slight difference that he was a bit more responsible than his brother who, when there were 17 got a girl pregnant. He did take responsibilty but it meant that pressure was put on Yuuri by their parents to not do the same.

Not long after he entered Uni Yuuri was approached by a sempai who had taken an interest in him and was invited to join the event planning club. It wasn't something he had done before but it seemed interesting and the sempai seemed interested in him. When he realised that and that the thought didn't disgust him he decided to try sleeping with another man, delighting the sempai and finding that he really enjoyed it. So much so that he just stopped sleeping with women because he didn't feel as good with them.

None of his relationships ever lasted long, always being accused of coming on too strong and being too serious. Constantly told 'You are different from my image of you' as everyone assumed he was a playboy due to the number of people he was rumored to have slept with.

He met YC when he was 22 and YC had not long started uni. He had graduated recently and was working on running his own business after he had so much fun and success with the club during uni. Coming back to meet up with some of his Kouhai's he spotted YC and was instantly drawn to the fragility and weakness he could see in YC and very quickly finding he loved this man. Their age difference meant nothing to him and he didn't care if he was being told he is silly for staying with a younger man.

I'll make the roleplay thread when you've added the pic (:

Sorry it took so long >.

i1SjjaE.jpg?1

Can you see it now?