ROYAL ROAD: The Adventure of Six [Group RP] [VRMMORPG style RP]

Tetsu

KYk7z7r.jpg

NOTICE

THE RP RECRUITMENT IS NOW OPEN!!! PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Same game from "The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" novel series but set in an alternate world/server... Everything is new.. except the name of the game...so reading the novel is not required but it's is a plus.

THE PLOT

Using the lately recent breakthrough in technology in virtual reality system, the most popular virtual reality game among them is "Royal Road". It is also the first game of its kind (virtual reality game) before others came. The roleplay is set in an alternate server, in the continent of Troy. The goal remains fateful to original story: Unite all of Troy and become its Emperor.

Six strangers are looking for people to go hunting with as they found themselves partying each other. While they continue their hunts they discovered a weird chain quest that may alter the fate of all Troy. This will be the start of the of journey of the party which will be later known throughout the continent of Troy

THE WORLD MAP

wHr3Bmb.png

THE CHARACTER ROLES

Defeault classes. (our party is supposed to received a quest and as a reward we get to chose unique classes, so classes must be somewhat different from the normal warrior, archer, cleric jobs. You can suggest other classes but pls make sure it fits your role. )

SAGE (SPELLCASTER) TAKEN

- Adept to both Dark and Holy Magic. Can learn minor Elemental Skills

BERSERKER (PHYSICAL ATTACKER)

-Great Physical Attacker. Attacks without defending. Gets stronger the more damage received

DRAGOON (TANKER) TAKEN

-Tanker. Equips special armor made from dragons. Recovers health from a percent of damage dealth (lifestealing)

SAINT (HEALER)TAKEN

Great healer and removes party debuff

ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (SUPPORT)

Uses elements to attack. buffs party and debuffs enemy

WIND RIDER ( RANGED ATTACK)

Uses bow and arrow while riding a flying creature (birds, dragon, wyvern, phoenix) Moves fast and deals medium accurate damage. Can scout areas.

THE ROLEPLAY RULES

1.) I will only accept role players who at least have basic knowledge of what a group roleplay is and has roleplayed before.

2.) Please post at least a paragraph consisting a minimum of five sentences. (There's no limit to how long, but please make it short and precise if you can. Long but senseless role plays are easily abandoned.)

3.) Please post in English that everyone can understand.

4.) Do not Godmod. NO controlling of other characters unless permitted by the roleplayer.

5.) More rules to be added soon..

OFFLINE CHARACTER SHEET

PHOTO:

NAME:

NATIONALITY:

ORIENTATION:

PERSONALITY:

DISLIKES:

BIO:

ONLINE CHARACTER SHEET

We start the RP at level 1.. with no class. So the following is when we get our classes. T

(WHEN WE GET OUT CLASS)

Username:

Level: (so we probably start at level 15.)

Class:

Weapon:

Skills:

PASSIVE:

ACTIVE:

Well.... so uhmmn... this RP may sound too hard or troublesome.... but the filling up is just the hard part :) when we get this thing to start its just some normal fantasy style /(lil bit of reality stuff) roleplay ^_^

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• InkompleteWish

• Keru-chan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I would like to try out ^-^ I'd love to grab the Healer, if you don't mind ^^;

OFFLINE CHARACTER SHEET

PHOTO:

316375.jpg

NAME:

Jim Argasta

Male

ORIENTATION:

Bisexual

PERSONALITY:

Always keeps his calm, usually gentle and nice as well. He hates getting into big fights, well, unless it's in a game. Though even there he prefers to stay a bit away as a backup, so he could heal everyone up. He often cares more for others than for himself and almost never gets mad or insulted.

Cats, warmth, video games, chocolate, books, playing music.

DISLIKES:

Dogs, coldness, rain, thunderstorms (he's scared of them).

BIO:

Jim was born in a family that wasn't either rich or very poor - right in the middle. He had a happy childhood, tried out a few relationships, but nothing worked out simply because he was a bit too shy. This is a problem he's had since he was a little child. He could never really make a lot of new friends because he was far too shy to walk up and talk to somebody. On the internet or simply video games, it's far easier...

ONLINE CHARACTER SHEET

aby16.jpg

USERNAME:

Jimahe

ALIGNMENT:

None

LEVEL:

JOB:

Waiter

TITLE:

None

FAME: 0

HEALTH: 100 MANA: 100

STRENGTH: 10 AGILITY: 10

VITALITY: 10

WISDOM: 10 INTELLECT: 10

LUCK: 0 LEADERSHIP: 0

ATTACK: 2 DEFENSE: 0

MAGIC RESISTANCE: NONE

I wasn't too sure about all these numbers @.@ They confuse me slightly - what could I change and not? ^^;

sure but i'm still reconstructing the rp ideas... i may remove the character stats. By the way, job means class. If you will go for the default class yoir job will be saint...

I have removed the character stats and in its place i have added the skill list. :)

hmmn...

no, i should be the one to ask sorry. I should have made my RP more easy to understand. So, since you choose the healer class, which presumably is a saint, you get healing and buffing skills. example skills are healing, removes party stat debuffs, cure poison and so on. I also suggest you add some offensive skills ... like holy magic.. to ward of evil and stuff. well, its all suggestions. The actual skills is up to you. I'll make my own character sheet for you to see

, Alright, thank you so much! Seeing an example would surely help XD

OFFLINE CHARACTER SHEET

large.jpg

NAME: Itsuki Shinomiya

NATIONALITY: Japanese

ORIENTATION: Bisexual

PERSONALITY: What lies underneath his aloof and cool facade is his very narcissistic self

LIKES: Himself, Mirror, His pictures, Chocolates and Music

DISLIKES: People who criticize him, people who he thinks are superior than him

BIO: Itsuki has a serious case of narcissism. He doesn't know when this had start but he knew he had to suppress it. That's the reason he kept his distance from people. He's afraid people will make laugh at him or hate him if they knew his condition. His Psychiatrist, Dr. Sheng suggested that he play in the Virtual Reality Game "Royal Road".

ONLINE CHARACTER SHEET

Kain_-_012_CG.png

Username: Havoc

Level (when acquiring the class): 16

Class: Dragoon

Weapon: Spear and Lance

Skills:

PASSIVE:

-[spear and Lance+ Lv.1] - Small bonus damage when using Spear and Lance

-[Dragon Scale Lv.1] - Armor and Magic Resistance slightly increased

-[Life Drain Lv.1] - Drains a little amount of damage dealt

-[Life of the Dragon] Vitality and Health are significantly increased

ACTIVE:

-[Dragon Roar Lv.1] - At the cost of being targetted by enemies, you gain additional Armor and Magic Resistance

-[Dragon Strike Lv. 1] Thrusts spear or lance at multiple enemies at once

-[Dragon Fall] - Leaps into the air and thrusts spear/lance to the enemy

-[Awakening of the Dragon] - Transform into a dragon for a period of time. Drains life per second but increases attack power.

Uhm...

, all I can see is 'duplicate.'

, Thank you ^^ I'll re-post mine soon ^^;

Am i allowed to join? And if so can i create a dark elf that is a sage (if it is still free)?

OFFLINE CHARACTER SHEET

PHOTO:

316375.jpg

NAME:

Jim Argasta

Male

NATIONALITY:

British

ORIENTATION:

Bisexual

PERSONALITY:

Always keeps his calm, usually gentle and nice as well. He hates getting into big fights, well, unless it's in a game. Though even there he prefers to stay a bit away as a backup, so he could heal everyone up. He often cares more for others than for himself and almost never gets mad or insulted.

Cats, warmth, video games, chocolate, books, playing music.

DISLIKES:

Dogs, coldness, rain, thunderstorms (he's scared of them).

BIO:

Jim was born in a family that wasn't either rich or very poor - right in the middle. He had a happy childhood, tried out a few relationships, but nothing worked out simply because he was a bit too shy. This is a problem he's had since he was a little child. He could never really make a lot of new friends because he was far too shy to walk up and talk to somebody. On the internet or simply video games, it's far easier...

ONLINE CHARACTER SHEET

aby16.jpg

Username:

Jimahe

Level:

Class:

Saint

Weapon:

Staff

Skills:

PASSIVE:

-[Healing] - Can heal other party members, but not himself.

-[Elixir making] - Can make elixirs of various strength from certain herbs.

-[starlight] - Heals everyone on the field, including enemy and his own party members, as well as himself.

-[Astral Projection] - Can make an astral projection of his own for a short amount of time; no other actions can be done in the meanwhile.

ACTIVE:

-[Power Absorb] - Absorbs certain power from enemy and transfers it to his own party member.

-[Holy Light] - Only works on users who use dark type skills, but deals great damage to them.

-[Psychic Attack] - Sends negative emotions/feelings to the enemy to weaken their stats and health.

-[Freeze] - Can freeze the enemy for a certain amount of time. (The same with paralyze)

I was about to invite you to the rp lol. And ofc its free.. ;)

well, for weapon, i was actually asking for the general type. so in your case, it's staff. I also added NATIONALITY in offline character sheet. other than that, everything looks good :)

, oh sorry >

Well, if this gets enough players, it should be an awesome rp :>

(You know how hard it was to find me a suitable offline picture? I didn't find one but i was okay with that one XD And yeah....i had a realllly hard time to figure out what Sage's usually have as spells.....or passives for that matter so say if i should change something)

Offline Sheet:

Photo:

1zx9xzt.jpg

Name:

Ciro Drago

Male

Nationally:

Italian

Orientation

Secretly gay, trying to appear straight though.

23 Years

Personality:

Ciro is open to almost anyone, he posses great leadership potential, mostly due to his father though. He had been taught to always act calmly and act according to the situation. Thus he was taught to be able to put respect into others he meets. He was raised to be a good leader, not giving up, charming the enemies and always putting one's family before yourself. Because of this attitude he grew up with, he usually had many friends but almost the same amout of enemies.

- adores animals (mostly dogs though, especially the Rottweiler breed)

- his power (but not abusing it, he just enjoys to place old farts on their place)

- the night (cause he likes the quite atmosphere)

Dislikes:

- guns

- liars

- milk

Bio:

Ciro is the heir to the Drago Mafia Family in italy, having being raised by the head and trained. He didn't have a choice but to become the hair so he set his goal to change the mafia. His family would not be killing machines or anything of the like. The mafia was originally created to protect the town's citizens from outsiders and stuff. So Ciro wanted to change it back to that. No drug deals, kidnappings or meaningless killing. But it was a long way, he had to kill or to collect money through trades. Ciro was often underastimated due to his appearence and his age. But he wasn't the heir of the Drago Family without a reason. But it would still take a long time for him to officially inhert the family so he had tiem on his hands and decided to start 'Royal Road', to escape his current life even just for a while.

Online Sheet:

517x750_18860_Gold_trimmed_2d_fantasy_character_male_elf_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Username:

Morte Vita

Level:

16 (after getting his class)

Class:

Sage

Weapon:

Morte usually casts his spells through his voice and hands.

Skills:

PASSIVE:

- [Master of Life and Death] Grants the user to bend Life and death spells to his will. Including poisoning through miasma, life and mana drain as well as a life ressurection of his team mates and necromancy.

- [Dark Magic] Allows the player to summon skeletons and other dark creatures from hell that fight for him. Skills in that magic tree grow even without leveling them up. A skeleton will receive armor at higher levels for example.

- [Life Magic] Allows the user to change the environment aka. a buff field for certain classes. For examplte a forest will buff elemental magic. Skills in this tree don't get stronger with level, you will have to level them up to give greater buffs or more various fields. Life Magic also contains the spell 'Resurrection' to bring either the player or one of his team mates back to life.

- [Power Stone crafting] The great power Sage's hold, allow them to craft power stones to put into armors or weapons. Raising attack, defense, etc.

ACTIVE:

- [Call of Death Lvl 1] Summons a beginner skeleton, without armor but with a plain broadsword to fight for the player and his party.

- [Call of Nature Lvl 1] Changing the field around one player to a small meadow, making healing spells slightly more efficent.

- [Dark Sphere / Light Sphere ] Attacking the enemy with a ball of light or dark, damaging them.

- [Allientment Lvl 1] Poisons the enemy with a miasma cloud, doing dot damage for 7 seconds.

- [blood Shield Lvl 1] Shields the player for a certain amout of damage once but on the cost of his own health. Has a cooldown from 15 seconds.

So yeah....that is my CS. I had a hard time actually. XD

I hope he doesn't seem to strong or rather fits in the role of Sage.....since i can't really think about 'Light' spells that won't count as healer spells. :/

And yeah, death gave me the whole necromancy idea so i hope it's okay to make him that mostly since usually a necromant is a own class in games.

well your character skills are a little too strong i admit. But its okay, no need to change it. Just control your skills during the rp lol or u aline might be enough to kill enemies..

And with necromancy, i think since its not your class, there will be a limit as to how many undead you can revive... aside from those.. i think your character looks promising... lol i was also having a hard time looking for a berserker picture.... in the end i changed my class to dragoon :)

Yeah, that is why i ask. I often have problems with leveling my charachter's power so i say this now. Necromancy only applies to the summons, only one summon at a time and in higher levels he has other beings instead of skeletons, that is what i meant. And the aline will be a dot yes but it won't be THAT strong, i am just using my knowlegde of games here. :p

Don't worry, i know what's to strong or not. But of course charachters and skills get stronger with level ups so yeah. I wrote it mostly in general. I won't abuse his power. XD

Yeah.. i trust you ;) I've rpd with you before and i consider you as one of the better roleplayers around ...

btw

and
I have just finished making my roleplay rules.. please find time to read them ^_____^