Block B

AceOfHearts

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I definitely need to check out Match Up just to see Jaehyo and PO's hair! :D

OMG btw the BASTARZ MV came out a day ago!

[video=youtube;-C7vxJ8cB-Y]

I'm totally loving PO's look throughout the video!! (His hats are awesome!)

tumblr_nmu238NjSx1s1dshmo1_1280.jpg

Plus I'm also loving Taeil's solo song :) he's got a such a nice voice~

(Speaking of Easter... I think I ate too much chocolates... it put me off chocolates for while haha XD)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shunpei x Fumi

• teaandyoghurt

• AceOfHearts

• tafa

I know!

I'm terrible though, I haven't watched it yetㅠ_ㅠ...

I did listen to it on my way to an appointment in town today though~ Is good..

And those screenshots are wicked awesome, I want that first hat so bad now...

My favorite TaeIl solo song is 넌 어디에~

I spaced my chocolate eating out, I'm not the best at it even when I do want some...I'm prone to liking lollipops or gum before chocolate.

Oh! Have you ever done that? If you eat two squares of chocolate with a stick of gum it dissolves!

It's so cool...

~Megs

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I want that first hat too! Its getting cold here so I think this would be the perfect accessory to counter such weather XD

I really like Taeil's voice in general tbh :D

What?! Really?! I must try this! I'm super weak against sweets so I'll probs be trying this out in a while hehe

Btw I'm still caught up with PO's look in that MV sooooo I quickly tried my hand at fanart :p

Its a Block B thread so I might as well share it hehe

Hope it looks ok...

tumblr_nnk1wkIpD61s1dshmo1_1280.jpg

I love hats so damn much, just don't think I look good in them so I don't wear them that often^^"

Oh yeah, TaeIl has an amazing voice, which I just love because by looking at him people wouldn't tell~

And you should try it, it feels so weird but it's great (and you can add a cool flavor to the chocolate by eating a weird flavor of gum with it)

That's great! How did you draw it? Sketch, scan, and enhance? Or straight out on the computer with a stylus? I haven't drawn as much Block B stuff as I have Big Bang myself^^"

But I love that, the colors and everything, and the paint splotch thingy (oh, I'm so eloquent I should do this for a living [endsarcasm]) it looks really cool~

Well done!

~Megs

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got some time to watch more Block B vids on YT recently yay~ Had a look at their guest appearance on Beatles Code. Jaehyo with long hair wow~ even the MC was wondering whether he was really a guy lol XD

BTW I tried that bubblegum thing with chilli chocolate... OMG IT IS THE STRANGEST COMBO OF FLAVOURS IVE EVER EATEN... but it was surprisingly tasty XD that sweetness with a dash of mint and spice~ LOL

Thanks! I did it on Photoshop with a stylus! I loved the colour palette in the MV so I used those colours and messed around with it :) I'm glad you like it :D I really want to draw some more hehe...

Ooh, I haven't seen that yet (stolen!)

Thanks for the link~

And the texture goes all weird when you're eating it too~

Chili chocolate huh...I need to try that, and maybe that sea salt one too!

That should be interesting...

You should draw more! It came out really cool and yeah, I loved the color scheme for the M/V too (I'm guessing P.O had a hand in the pink^^)

By the way, do you use Kakao Talk at all? Because Block B emoticons/stickers just became available on the store for the app~ I'm so glad I had a left over couple of bucks in my google play account ㅋㅋㅋ

11148773_829434820439058_1358861408594695619_n.jpg?oh=31b5aac7d43bb57289499bf590fa41b3&oe=55D62172&__gda__=1443043156_149b5ac23b84b36f4fd0df456dfba625

~Megs

haha no problem :) I've been using this

on tumblr for the vids. Some of the vids they link to have been deleted though but they can be found on other channels with a bit of searching~

It does! The gum starts getting all mushy and smaller in size~ its like magic haha. Sea salt chocolate is definitely worth a try!

Thanks! I've actually another Block-B pic in the works (I love drawing so I always have something in the works)~ It'll be done soon so I'll post it here for you to check out :) (I might even post it on my tumblr as well lol... we'll see)

Nope but I will now so I can use those cute Block B stickers ^^

Agh, I hate it when links are dead, so annoying, but at least you know something might be out there elsewhere just by knowing what it is^^

It'd be like eating salt-water taffy is my guess. Have you ever had that? I bought some from eBay once from the States and it was delicious~

Gonna have to do that again, Huckleberry was my favorite (whatever a huckleberry is..)

You have a tumblr? I don't, but if I'm allowed the link can I check it out?

I post my stuff on my Livejournal, I'm just more used to the formatting there.

Definitely post or link here once it's done though~

^____^

~Megs

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I hate that too but it just makes me more determined to find a link that still works haha~

Salt Water Taffy? I've never tried that but it sounds interesting! I'll definitely have a look-out for them. I might be lucky to find one in one of those specialty lolly shops or shops that sell US products but if all else fails, I'll check them on eBay :)

Yes sure! You can check out my tumblr! Its right here called

. I make/reblog gifs that are related to Asian Pop Culture like music and movies. I've just started posting Block-B gifs and I plan to post more :)

You got a Livejournal? Nice :) I'd love to see that once its done!

BTW I made this pic of Taeil bc I really like him~ Hope it looks ok:

tumblr_npib1bYYvA1s1dshmo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, it gives you a sense of accomplishment when you finally find it^^

Yeah, you can get a great selection on eBay, but be careful. It goes...funny if you don't eat it for too long after getting it. That might just be here though because of the climate.

Just checked your tumblr!

...How is it that we have only ever mentioned our like of Big Bang in passing?

I'ma

and you'll probably see why that seems weird to me.

And cool picture^^

I like the checkerboard thang going on there~

~Megs

• 1 month later...

OMG Lately I've started checking out a few TaePyo vids lately... I think I found myself a new ship haha

tumblr_nrkmufuB2S1s1dshmo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrkmwh8mlj1s1dshmo1_400.gif

Also, I've had the chance to check out your LJ (finally!)

It's really cool, especially your Daesung x TOP pics :)

Yeah I know right? Why is it that we've only mentioned it in passing? I know this is a Block B thread but BIGBANG are just so awesome as well (Can't seem to stop listening to BAE BAE haha)

(BTW Sorry I haven't been on YO these days! Life on my end has been hectic to say the least.. Better late than never though ^_^)

I love those two together~

Especially when P.O grew all big and tall (I swear that boy is lying about his age, when did he have his final growthspurt, at 20?!) so he can leer over TaeIl, wanting attention...^^

Those gifs are great, I have stolen them~

Whee~!

Glad you liked them. I've got more but I'm too lazy to scan them/color, I was going to yesterday but instead I played Batman (weak excuse)

Gah, I LOVE Bae Bae! And, frankly, all their songs. It does need to be mentioned, Big Bang is awesome.

(Sorry for the interruption, we now return you to your regularly scheduled Block B)

And that's cool, I'm not on all too frequently myself. If you wanna talk another way I've got KakaoTalk?

That's a little easier to chat with if you have the time^^

~Megs

• 4 months later...

Hey!

Zico has been very busy this year! He's done so many collabs and now he's finally released a solo album~

[video=youtube;wERNFN0r-c0]

Its really cool~

Even Park Kyung released something too (I honestly didn't know until now haha)

[video=youtube;xGav-z5yRiU]

(BTW again sorry for the super delayed reply. Its been so crazy on my end again with a couple of ups and downs but it seems to have settled now so I'll be able to frequent YO a bit more. I'm totally cool with talking on KakaoTalk if you're still cool with that too :D)

• 1 year later...