My Classmate is a Kidnapper w/Bikky *private*

azuneko

"I doubt that it's terrible." Hiroki answered as he took a big bite of Laito's cooking. Hiroki was hungry to begin with, so it really wasn't a surprised that he ate a mouthful in each spoon. Being told by the other male to keep eating while he sleeps, Hiroki hurriedly finished the plate so that he could also sleep together with Laito. As the other one took a nap on the bedside, Hiroki carefully placed the empty tray on the nightstand and smiled. Laito was so cute, napping with a sleep babyface. Slowly and gently Hiroki caressed the other's hair, savoring the moment and feeling the comfortable silky hair the other male has. The medicine can wait, Hiroki thought, and so he let the other one nap first.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ero Gaki

Laito laid beside Hiroki just wanting to rest a bit. All this worry was too much on him. He was already having trouble dealing with school crap from other clubs needing different things. So much paperwork was still left behind and he had to finish them soon. Plus making sure Hiroki recovered. He normally didn't have so much to worry about at once. Though surprisingly instead of having a meltdown as he normally would, he was resting. He suppose he could thank Hiroki but that wasn't like him. Laito would keep it a secret for now that having Hiroki around was good for him.

(oh my your name is different :o)

Hiroki find the other one delicate. The shorter male was the student council president, and that he really doesn't have many trusted companions so far as what Hiroki saw. Hiroki knew that the shorter male was tired. It was clear on his beautiful face, and Hiroki felt bad. He just hoped that Laito could trust others, but trusting too much is not right. At least, Laito would open up with more people then that's already enough.

Because Hiroki knew that Laito was the cold and is not the interpersonal type, Laito is most likely... alone. Yet, he shoulders almost everything in their school with just his own hands, so to be responsible with everything with just by himself, Hiroki felt the need to be in Laito's aid and protect him. At first, Hiroki only stalked the other guy because he is a professional cosplayer and he loves cosplaying too, but now, he wanted to be closer to Laito not because he is also a fellow cosplayer, but because he is Laito.

Everything actually escalated between them, and Hiroki was thankful for that. Because of the sudden things that happened in between them, Hiroki became closer, at least by just a little percent, towards Laito. Laito is truly adorable for Hiroki. The way he scolds him, the way he scoffs, the way he denies Hiroki's compliments, and the way he's only being honest to Hiroki alone. Those were very precious for Hiroki, but Hiroki also didn't know why.

Is it even possible for a person to fall for someone that deep in just a short time?

Hiroki sighed. Thinking too much about their relationship was stressful enough that it made his head hurt more. Hiroki laid down beside Laito, burying his face on Laito's neck. Hiroki felt the urge to bite the area where Laito's neck and shoulder meet, but he wanted to let the other one rest as well.

Laito continued to rest until he felt someone close to him. He slowly opened his eyes to see Hiroki right up under him. He didn't move as he knew the other was sick and waking him would be rude. 'This genius didn't wake me to give him his medicine..' he thinks as he laid there. Watching Hiroki sleep was rather interesting. He found the other rather good looking now that he was kind of up close to him. He gently pokes his cheek. "I like Hiroki the most. Good thing your asleep." he said with a small grin. Laito would die of embarrassment if Hiroki had heard him.

Hiroki woke up when he felt his throat dry. He haven't slept for more than five minutes from when he wrapped his arms around the sleeping Laito on his side. His eyes felt heavy, so he closed them for a while even if he was already wide awake.

He planned to slowly rise to avoid waking Laito up in order for him to briefly drink the glass of water in the nightstand until he heard Laito say something. "I like Hiroki the most" was what the other one said with a poke on Hiroki's cheek. That made Hiroli feel even more hot all over that his heavy eyes immediately opened, staring directly at the person beside him.

"Did you mean what you just said?" Hiroki asked, his hot breath hitting onto Laito's skin.

Laito flinched a bit as the other suddenly was now looking directly at him. "What are you talking about? I said nothing since you were asleep. I wouldn't want to wake you so I have been quiet all this time. You must be more sick than I thought." he said inching away. His cheeks slowly turning red. He really didn't expect to get caught. He also wasn't denying his words. Laito just wasn't admitting he said it.

Laito could be a tsundere sometimes, especially at that current time. It was obvious that he was denying, but Hiroki couldn't feel precise about it since his sense aren't working too well like normal. He may have heard the wrong statement, but the faint shade of red in Laito's cheeks was considered to be an evidence. Hiroki couldn't help it at all, Laito was so cute. Still, Hiroki concluded that it may be best if he just pretend that Laito didn't say anything to avoid hurting the other male's pride. He respects Laito, and so he just nodded. "That's too bad, I might have been fully energized if what I heard were true." Hiroki answered, placing a mischievous smile on his lips.

Laito rolled his eyes as he laid back on the bed. "Hush up and get some rest. Your suppose to be recovering from your illness. If not I'll get annoyed. So rest and get better. If not I'll fire you." he said closing his eyes. He just wanted Hiroki to be well again. That way he could try and figure him out. He wasn't one to press someone who wasn't well. No matter how much of an advantage it was.

"That's rather harsh..." Hiroki muttered when the other one blackmailed him. Firing him from his position in the student council when he hasn't done anything yet was so surreal. Still, Hiroki felt the need to rest too so that he can contribute to the student council immediately. He wanted to show Laito his capabilities, and he would totally want to protect the other male. Laito's protector shouldn't be a sick person, so until he gets his 100% energy back, he'll take on the job. Snuggling closer to Laito, he immediately sank into a sleep.

Laito chuckled as the other said his words were harsh. He noticed Hiroki inching closer to him and falling back to sleep. He didn't say anything. If this helped the other recover then it was fine to be this close. He just didn't want to have to baby the other for too long. It was weird enough as it was. Laito was still awake for the most part. He watched Hiroki resting only inches from him. 'I wonder why this guy is around me so much.... I mean he says he likes me but why.. I mean I never met him before or have I...' he thinks trying to figure something out.

Hiroki slept too well, and by the time he woke up, his body didn't ache anymore. His senses worked fine already, and his breath didn't feel hot like it was previously. Still, he felt his throat dry, and so he eyed the glass of water in the nightstand and took the glass. He drank the water swiftly, and then he noticed that Laito was actually beside him. His memories of when he was sick just a while ago was still vague, but the warmth of Laito's body still lingered onto Hiroki's. Hiroki was truly thankful to be sick because he got the chance to get all touchy and clingy towards Laito. "You're the best, Laito." He whispered to Laito's ear directly enough to send a shiver towards the shorter man, and because Hiroki got back to normal already, Hiroki immediately stole a kiss from Laito's lips, as because his perverted side returned again.

Laito soon awoke after the other had kissed him. He rubbed his eyes and looked up. "Oh your awake. How are you feeling Hiroki?" he asked slowly sitting up more. He was curious as to how the other was doing. After all he was taking care of him. If Hiroki wasn't getting better then he'd be forced to take drastic measures. Laito was now wide awake. He felt a bit sluggish.

Hiroki was expecting to be kicked out of the bed or maybe punched on the face as a result of kissing the other male without permission, but surprisingly, he didn't got anything violent from Laito. It was again a great progress for the two of them. Things were going smoothly for Hiroki, especially that Laito was already beginning to open himself up to Hiroki. Hiroki knew that Laito wasn't even aware of the fact that he's losing his guard when Hiroki's there, but Hiroki actually enjoyed it.

"I'm already back to normal. I rarely get sick, and if I do, I heal easily without even reaching 24/7." Hiroki answered as he smugly grinned at Laito.

Laito got up from the bed. "Then if your well you have school first thing tomorrow. I don't want to hear any complaints from you either. I have tons of crap I gotta do." he said walking to his closet. He rummaged through the closet looking for something to wear. He was glad Hiroki was well. Now he could focus on all the work he didn't get to do.

Then again, Laito was that kind of guy. He gets all cold and angry out of a sudden. Yep, it's the normal Laito all right. Hiroki would miss the sweet, caring Laito throughout, but needless to say, Laito should act like the usual him. Hiroki nodded and smiled. "Then we'll cosplay again when your schedule somehow looses." Hiroki answered. It has been such a long time since he saw Laito cosplay. Afterall, Hiroki went to Japan for Laito.....

Laito chuckled as he looked at him. "Very well. As long as there are no surprises like before." he said pulling on something rather interesting. He was wearing a cute lolita outfit with white knee high socks with small bows on it. He the put on a wig with a single braid in it with ribbons on the end. He glanced over at Hiroki. "I'm going out. Your will to come along but you'll have to call me Lala while with me. Okay!?" he said looking at him.

Hiroki's saliva dripped down on the side of his mouth. His mouth watered when the image of Laito, crossplaying, surfaced. Hiroki immediately wiped the saliva by his shirt and immediately stood up from the bed. He hurried towards Laito and wrapped his arms around the shorter male, being overwhelmed by the fact that Laito was cosplaying, or rather, crossplaying currently. His Laito was too cute, and he couldn't help but smile like a dork. "Lala is fine, but Laito's a better name."

Laito was this close to knocking Hiroki out. The other was just so clingy. It was a bit troublesome at times. "Oh would you stop. I'm just going to a place I go to often. If you wish to learn more about me then come along." he said pulling the boy off him. "Holding me like that will wrinkle the outfit." He huffs

Hiroki was reluctant to let go of the other male's body. It was very comfortable, especially the attire's fabric. The fabric was soft against his cheek, but then again, if he won't let go, Laito might just change his decision and leave Hiroki there or maybe he'll use his elbow to hit Hiroki's head. Either of the two were dangerously possible, and so being an obedient dog, he did as what he was told to.

He let go of Laito, even straightening the costume by his hand. "Yes, sir."

Laito chuckled a bit. "Your kind of cute like this. Anyway, we should get going. Don't feel weird about where we are going. Just stay close to me and you'll be fine." he said softly. He then took hold of the other's hand and walked out the room. He headed down he stairs to the door. "Oh where is my head. Is there anything you needed to do before we go? You did jus get over being sick and all."

Hiroki's cheeks flushed when the man he likes called him 'cute'. It was enough to make his face identical to that of a Tomato's, and well, Hiroki is indeed blushing like hell. His cheeks flushed twice harder when the other one held his hand so casually and comfortably. "I-I'll behave and try my best not to get a nosebleed because of your beautiful cosplay..." Hiroki answered honestly as he gripped the other's hand too. "I do not need anything, l-let's just hurry up.."

Laito nods as he headed outside. He began down the street. It wasn't a no brainer that many people stared their way. Guys checking out Laito without fail. He was headed to a rather odd part of town though. More would call a red light area. Laito glanced back Hiroki. "Don't freak out we're almost there." he said stopping in front of an inn. He walked inside and up to the counter. The man there turned around and smiled. "Hello there Lala. Its been awhile since you stopped by. Came for the usual I suppose?" the male asked. "Yes, I did. I have help this time so give me what I didn't get last time." he said in a rather cute voice.