Emo-Lightning-No.6

Currently I have a problem, I'm dying to play CAGE-OPEN, and it works the game; but when the game reaches the opening, after the prologue, does not show the video and restarted, not allowing follow suit ...

Any help? Please.

Sorry making you repeat yourself AND replying late... QuQ' I did check fetish's case, but I think I misunderstood the said response. So I need to go on the official site and check for a older version that would be compatible, correct?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san... The proper thing is to download the game without the updated patch 1.3...

Patch 1.3 doesn't work with all so it would be preferable if u stayed using the 1.2 patch..

Actually i use the 1.2 patch because i also had the same problem as u..

Again, download the original game (Patch 1.2) NOT (Patch 1.3)..

Anything else? ^w^

- - - Updated - - -

-san.. I didn't really understand your problem..

Please tell me what patch did you download? ^w^

As I thought... Thank you, it started up! XD ...But it crashed around the Prologue. .__. Dang it. But I think it's might have to do with this: I'm using Windows 8, possibly 8.1.

On the official site, doesn't it mention that is only compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7 ?

I tried 1.0 (couldn't handle Yagasaki's awesomeness and crashed),

1.06 (so did it but just after meeting Nitta),

1.30 (couldn't even click the start button without crashing).

CAGE-OPEN REUPLOAD

Created by: LOVE&DESTROY

Translation into English: Complete

>>>

-san.. about that..

I do remember someone asking me about it and apparently Windows 8 doesn't fully support the game so yeah that might be another reason why it's crashing with u T_T

• 1 month later...

-san... the one you got is only the trial..

the full game you can get it from

It's only in japanese but the trial version that you have is translated..

Either ways, if you get the full game and you want the walkthrough..

I made a

for it so go check it there..

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask ^w^

• 2 months later...

okay so i opened it and its all in japanese. like the first few sentences were translated in the pink text but then it just was only the japanese and no more english. I kept clicking and it continued to not show the english as i progressed. Did i accidently press something or..? :s

the download link that you have for english is only the trial version but the full game link is not provided with english sub O.o

• 4 months later...

I have problem with sub box and due to that I'm still stuck in the prologue. It doesn't umm... update itself and stops at "Because we're outside." said by the mysterious guy(it also skipps 2 lines before that). Lines in game change but subs in the box don't.

Aside from that I have a question. Where can get the soundtrack? Despite being stuck in the prologue I've already fell in love with the music but can't find it anywhere.

EDIT Ok I've just found out that it's a trial version can anyone reupload the game? Link to mega doesn't work.

• 1 month later...

-san... the translated version is only a trial for a short piece of the whole game and as I've heard it's not totally perfect..

To be honest with you, I never played the translated trial. I only played the raw full version which i posted before...

The full version of this game unfortunately is only raw.. A full translation has not yet been published so would it be ok if you played it raw?

Either way, the raw full version is posted by me in previous pages so check it out..

Also, i made a WALKTHROUGH post for this game with the japanese choices so go ahead and check it so you would be able to proceed in the game and enjoy all the routes and endings..

as for the music, can you be more specific to which music are you talking about?? the BGM (background music) or the opening song??

If this post didn't help, you can contact me by posting here or a PM (private message)..

Enjoy ^w^

- - - Updated - - -

-san.. i didn't understand!!! sorry O.o

• 1 year later...

[table=width: 200, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]RE-Upload[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

CAGE-OPEN-

Download :

===>

without install

===>

===>

Note : select the folder "SETUP" and click the "CAGE-OPEN-.exe" to open the game. please do not forget to use AppLocale and run with japanese locale to open the "game" (just in case) :)

file.php?avatar=7348.gif

Ps : This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

• 1 month later...

i'm sorry for any inconvenience or missing links, guys.

I have some issues related to my uploading account so please wait for me for a while until this issue is fixed or until i upload the files somewhere else.

Thanks for your patience and have a good day ^w^

• 1 month later...

It IS a trial version. Does anuone have a full version of this one?

--Update:

Ok, I found the part links from three posts above dont work anymore, but the full download in Mega link does work. Thank you

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

omg I was looking for the download forever thank youuuuu /// just saw it was deleted @.@

Edited by Thicchideyuki
relization

• 1 year later...