Emo-Lightning-No.6

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san.. no problem. I'm glad if it helped a little with you ^w^

• 3 weeks later...
Guys,please, share with me the walktrough. I found walk for Сlose on the some japanese site, but i can't found for Open.

Help me, pleeeeeease!

The walkthrough linked was actually posted on the translation site ^^ its in Japanese but better than dying of 20 times:

ne ne

.. thank you for the share but this link is not opening with me.. it gives me error 403 saying that this link is FORBIDDEN O.o.. onegai, help T_T

I found another one, try this, sorry the first link isn't working for you :c

awwwww,,

ARIGATOUUUUUUUUUUU.. That was a lot of help..

Now I may finish the game in peace XD

Also you don't have to be sorry.. It was much appreciated of you enough to share the walkthrough ^w^

Thanks a lot :3

ne ne

... here's a walkthrough.. it's in japanese but that's better than nothing for now.. you can thank the one who posted it ^w^ :D

ayachan94, Thank you very much! I'm blind, not see your answer. Of course, it's better than nothing. With pleasure will use this walkthrough! _(:з」∠)_

hehe..

.. you got Lu-san thanks? Now everyone is satisfied. i hope ^w^

If I had known someone was actually looking I would have said I made a walkthrough earlier. But is there an English patch out there for Open? I tried looking for one unsuccessfully. I can change the walkthrough I made into English if there is one. Just let me know.

rabbit3

-san.. thanks so much for the late reply .. hehe..

I'm currently working on the English walkthrough because it's hard and there's no patch T_T

Using translators is quite difficult & slow. so it might take a bit of time.

Anyway, thanks for offering the help ^w^

rabbit13

Okie dokie and thank you. My Japanese is rusty and Open is not a short game, so I understand your pain.

*gives plate of virtual cookies* For strength ELN6-Sensei.

I can feel the pain too XD

btw, that plate made me the happiest person for now.. teehee.. arigatou

-san :3

also, thanks for the cute nick name. but i''m not a -sensei, i would rather be a friend so call me (whatever)-chan ^w^

If I had known someone was actually looking I would have said I made a walkthrough earlier. But is there an English patch out there for Open? I tried looking for one unsuccessfully. I can change the walkthrough I made into English if there is one. Just let me know.

rabbit3

there is a translation project for cage open, its not exactly a patch since its done in visual novel reader but its similar in that you run the translations through the game. i think the translation thread is linked in the first post of this thread, but here it is:

they've already made so much progress i am so happy rabbit1

WALK-THROUGH IS READY

:D

Sorry for the long waited time but the

is finally done even though it's not that good...

Anyway, I really hope it will help you guys..

ne ne

, here you go..

Minna-san Enjoy ^w^

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the translations via VNR and game download!! I played the trial version with AGTH+TA a long while back and have been dying to play the full game! Keep up the good work on the translations btw they are amazing so far ;u;!

Also, out of curiosity - is there a way to purchase a physical copy of the game...? Probably not, but if there is I'm really interested in owning a physical copy, if someone would direct me to where I could do that! Either way I'm going to buy a digital copy in the near future if not

-san.. I'm glad to know u are happy about it..

About the purchase though, apparently I could only find online purchasing and that's in Japanese sites..

I don't know where it is possible to be bought, so.... I donno T_T

Also, out of curiosity - is there a way to purchase a physical copy of the game...? Probably not, but if there is I'm really interested in owning a physical copy, if someone would direct me to where I could do that! Either way I'm going to buy a digital copy in the near future if not

-san.. I'm glad to know u are happy about it..

About the purchase though, apparently I could only find online purchasing and that's in Japanese sites..

I don't know where it is possible to be bought, so.... I donno T_T

Yeah Jp sites are about the only way to really find and purchase them.

In case anyone is interested:

These games should still be available through stellaworth in a bundle. However you will need a proxy/middle man to buy from there.

Another good place to get games like this is Comi Comi Studio where I originally bought these individually a while back. I believe these are sold out there though. They do accept orders and ship outside of Japan but you need to know some japanese or find a guide to sign up and buy from them.

-san.. ARIGATOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ^w^

Also,

-san.. I think the thing Kuro-san said, might help you :3

Ooo!! Thank you omgosh! I was looking at Stellaworth before so knowing for sure that it would be a physical copy is reassuring! As long as it doesn't sell out before I get in contact with my middleman service, I will be using that Thank you :DD

I have a questions, i hesitate to play this game so i want to see this CG's game but i don't found it. Can you help me?

Seriously i search particular CG ''the men x men scene'' ;D because i don't really like the character's graphics, these images shall allow me to decide then please help me to find them.

• 2 weeks later...

-san...

Since the game is not played much yet, it's difficult to find its CG..

Although that was said, I'm currently working on uploading the whole CG; so please wait for it a bit more...

Still, I TOTALLY RECOMMEND YOU PLAY IT (((If you have a strong heart though because it's so GORE O_O)))

Here are 3 pics ONLY [ I don't want to be a spoiler but just letting you know that it's worth it ;) ]

CO19_zpsa67588cf.jpg

CO29_zpsfe0644d2.jpg

CO40_zpsaf985046.jpg

AND AGAIN, PLAY IT :p

I hope you liked them... ^w^

Oh my god, thank you very much,

So, i'm totally satisfy by this, thank you to your CG's sharing ^^

(I had write something longer but because of one bad manipulation everything was to erase and I don't remember it to myself any more, sorry)

Hum, don't worry to the Gore because i play to the game "Sweet Pool", i don't know if you know it, if is not play it.

okay, hum, i think i will play this game in the next hollyday because i'm student in highschool last year.

hummm, also i'm so sorry if my english it's bad but originaly i'm invalid in english and it's favour as "dramatical murder, silver chaos and sweet pool" if now i understand this languages but to talk it, it's a little most dificult thus i'm sorry ^^'.

good day/night.

hehe.. am glad u liked it.. also don't worry about your english because i understood what you said.. enjoy the game ^w^

• 2 months later...

Sorry, but I have a similar issue as fetishfluels. I downloaded the game and ran the game but it crashed. So I decided to also download the patch and remplace the files, but ended up with the exact case as fetishfluels. Neither the first version nor the patch seems to work.

Could it possibly have to do with AppLocale or missing files or... well I feel find of clueless. It's not like it's my first time dealing with visual novels, I've installed DMMD but I'm kind of lost here. Maybe it's a little mistake, I dunno. Any advice?

-san..

Would you please go back again to the first page and see what was my response to fetish-san!

I explained precisely what's the issue and according to fetish-san it worked just fine later on..

But to be more cautious, please check that your PC language and region are set to Japanese before downloading.

If you still have problems, please do tell me again.. I'll be glad to help ^w^