Help identifying yaoi!

Shinkadoo

Hey guys. I'm kinda new here but I already need some help. I saw this clip of a yaoi anime and it seemed really interesting. The problem is said clip didn't include a anime title. I'm gonna do my best by describing the pair and true kudos to anyone who knows the yaoi.

Ok so one of the men was slim and pale. He had platinum/gray hair. His eyes were a reddish brown.

The other man had dark skin and brown (kinda green) hair. His eyes were also brown.

I'm sorry that's all I can give you. But it might've been bondage and there seemed to be some kinda grey haired "bad guy" smoking in a car for a couple seconds. Thanks for the help. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shinkadoo

• Lemur7

• Saga

• Logy

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for posting a thread. I managed to find it pretty simply. But I won't put the name :p still kudos to anyone who can figure it out.

oh..darn ..you asked the very same question I was going to ask...and a lot faster..lol

the only one that comes to mind for me with that discription given is "Bronze" ...

if you can get us a screen shot of the two "lovelies" in question it would make it much easier for us to help you

Edit : and you both type waaaay faster than I can ....you got to post back before I even finished...hahaha!

glad you found what you were looking for

• 4 weeks later...