NightS extra (Night one month after) please

cutebabedanielle

Hey! Can someone please upload the 8 page extra chapter from the "NightS" tankoubon release called "Night one month after" in English? It was scanlated by bl-gyaru last year.

The original oneshot "NightS" by Yoneda Kou is added here (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) but I cannot find this extra chapter anywhere.

Note: Not to be confused with the doujinshi sequel "Another Story".

Thanks!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• Leoneride

• cutebabedanielle

• khiduc

Hello

! :o

I already uploaded that manga here.

You can check the thread

Enjoy! :)

UPDATE__________________________________

Forgive me i only noticed now you were talking about the other part!! >_

I'll try finding it. :)

Hello again

!

Well i managed to find the chinese translated version quite easy but no signs of english translation.

If you want them in chinese i can create a link, otherwise i'll keep my eye sharp for an eventual translation around and post it then. :)

Thanks for the prompt reply! Yes I found the Chinese scans too. Which is why I specifically mentioned that I am looking for the English translation. Actually, if there is even a translation in text somewhere, that is fine too as I can simply match them to the scans. The group which released the extra in English (bl-gyaru back in April last year) seems to have removed their links and I cannot find them in any of the forums I frequent. I was hoping that someone here was a fan and had saved it or something. Thanks again for searching.

, No problem since i'm a fan too it's more than a pleasure to find them.

If i find something, i'll definitely let you know. :)

Sorry but, does anyone have the short story which oes after this Night One Month After? It was scanlated long time ago by Bl-Gyaru but they removed it and now it's almost imposible to find...If somebody happens to have it would mind if I ask you to leave me a message with the link? It would be wonderful. Thank you!!!

Hello

! :)

I'm also trying to find that extra already translated or at least a text translating of it, but so far without any success. :(

I have the chinese scans if you're interested i can send them to you.

When i manage to find them i'll post them here for sure. :)

Thank you honey, but I have chinese and russian versions, so bad for me because I don't read chinese nor Russian, meh. I really don't know where to find the english version. The worst thing is, that I actually had the english version, I downloaded it when they released it but my computer crushed and I lost everything in it, horrible and very sad. And now this extra chapter is one of those little gems that I can't take back. I'll keep looking for this extra. Please if anyone has it, be kind to share! ♥

• 3 weeks later...

I know you want to read the NightS one month after but if it's in the tankoubon so it means that you have to buy the English version of SuBLime Manga to read. The manga got licensed and released months ago. The scans group deleted their post because they doesn't want to play with law.

Please buy the book because it's really really good. It has 8 color pages ( Yes, 8 color pages) and the translation is better than the group scans's version. I bought it so believe me.

, wow! Thank you for the heads up! :)

To think back now it's a really something so logical it's even embarrassing!

I knew NightS was licensed but atributed it only to the original part of NightS, the first part.

Never crossed my mind the other two parts were also included the moment the manga is licensed.

Thank you for giving me this info because, if by any chance i could find it, i would most definitely post it here on forum and that would bring us trouble. >_

, wow! Thank you for the heads up! :)

To think back now it's a really something so logical it's even embarrassing!

I knew NightS was licensed but atributed it only to the original part of NightS, the first part.

Never crossed my mind the other two parts were also included the moment the manga is licensed.

Thank you for giving me this info because, if by any chance i could find it, i would most definitely post it here on forum and that would bring us trouble. >_

No problem, Belita-chan ^^.

• 1 year later...

&

This has been for a long time and I thought of sharing a link to the Japanese tankoubon of NightS which also includes the extra "One Month After" in it.

Note: Part of this post has been deleted because external links aren't allowed. All members must provide their own links. Thank you for your understanding

Thank you!!

Although I found the way to get that extra from the tankoubon in english, but of course I don't have permission to post nor here or anywhere, so if you want it, please pm.

• 3 months later...

Ok guys, sorry for my absence!! To all the people who pm'ed me for 'you know what', I've sent the link, so if anybody doesn't get the link for any reason, just ask again :)