Life, Love (Nishida Higashi)

Ragne

Hello!

I humbly add my superdesperate request to this list. This is a two volume complete manga called "Life, Love" by Nishida Higashi [

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
].

Liquid Passion translated the first three chapters of volume 1 about a year ago and I know they had problems with the links/website so I am not sure if they are still active and translating this manga.

The story is about the son of a Japanese politician being kidnapped by US criminals and, of course, falling in love with one of them.

I am also looking for the raw at the moment.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Ragne

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

|| Hello. We have a few rules when taking on project; it shouldn't be taken by any other group. I also can't know if the group is active or still working on it. Sometimes things need time, so we can't tell for sure unless they officially said it was dropped.

Also, I'd like to ask to refrain yourself from advertising sites; we make a few exceptions. (MAL and BU are fine though);