.:: Here and Back Again ::.

Miss RED

Hi there all members and staffs of YO Community ^^

As you can see, I'm new to this site and I hope that we could chat around nicely and have fun together. :p

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• rezel

• CutiePie

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OkataShin

@Miss R.E.D

|| Oh, my most warmest welcome to you, Miss newbie-sama. *A welcoming, warm heart placed here* (see, I told you I wouldn't forget)

Shouldn't you just tell them all the truth about how your account got deleted? Now people will probably that you're an impostor who took the same username as the earlier Miss Red? Haha, just kidding. Dunno. Had to write something more here because otherwise it would look dull and I'm afraid to be rude towards ladies. Might get hit hard you know...

*Bows* But yeah, let's have happy times getting to know each other and talking or something. Now. Stay. Here. Don't let your account be deleted again. It'll be troublesome.

Now then. Bye.*kisses your cheek for a farewell*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you very much ^^

and sorry >

Same as me, don't like to write shorts reply. Since I am a really talkative type lol. Maybe the errors got jealous with me perhaps ahaha, just kidding. Hit hard eh, got any experience in that..? Because I've done it...1,2, don't remember.

Ooi, not fair! *kiss back*

Guest OkataShin

@Miss R.E.D Haha, being talkactive is great. I like people of that kind. And also, you shouldn't ask about my experiences... I've got two violent sisters who've hit me hard through my whole life. Also some ex-gf who've literally been crazy. So yeah, experienced in getting hit hard lmao xD

Ahh... You've done it also? *backs off a bit* I should be careful around you then. I don't want to get hit by you. Might hurt pretty much.

Ahahah, getting a kiss from a lady on the cheek~ How nostalgic. It almost feels like I'm back in the 1940's again... *old soul speaking*

Nah, I don't hit that hard. I just throw them shoes :p

Hehe, what can I say, even my real name means 'Lady of Happiness'.

Haha, bet you freak out. But still... *look at you posted numbers* you sure do lots of things here ahaha ^^

Oh, I see... So he is still around when you're online. Does your account got fix to how it was?

yeah, no, not really.. he makes my post back to me and he gives 20.000 points for apologize

Uhh.. But still, we could get our previous points right? Because I've been collecting it far too long...

hello bakachan here :3 yeah me too i've been collecting the points so many! 40,00+!!
you lucky =3=

Guest OkataShin

@Miss R.E.D || Oh, really? May I ask what your real name is then, my lady? Only if I'm not too pushy or otherwise disturbing your bliss of personal-space.

Shoes... *shivers from deep feard "Definitely one of those people in whose presence I should watch my mouth really carefully." *Grants you a small smile* What an interesting woman. You remind me of my wife. Alot. That kind of amuses me. lmao.

Don't worry about it.

Same as me 40, 300+ T^T

I'll send a PM to you :p

i hope i got my points back!! it took me many times to collect! it was all for buying eren jaegar card T^T

You both should ask Key, actually he asked me how much my credits. But I don't remember and it desn't matter. What I want is just my friends

Hehe, I remember exactly my points and posts. Since I look at it everytime I post ^^

I think I've got 52 friends.

Yeah, Star! Fighto, fighto, fightoo~

Hello

^_^ Welcome back to YO

sorry to hear about your pink title gone *hugs* i thought it looked great on your username ;_;