Playing with me

Guest OkataShin

Guest OkataShin

Before I start an rp with you, I do have a few rules for you to take into consideration.

1. Be honest with me. If you don't want to continue our RP, just let me know. I'll understand if it's not something you want to do at the moment or you are busy in IRL. Though, if is something related to my style of roleplaying, then let me know. I accept constructive criticism openly and without offense.

2. Acceptable grammar, sentence structures and spelling. I'm not too picky about this but I'd like you to know at least the differences between:

I and i

you and u

they're and their

then and than

Mistakes are of course understandable, we're all human, so we might have mistakes every now and then. Also, I'm not a native speaker of english either so I'm not saying that I won't make it either. As long as your english goes fluently enough for me to be able to read it without challenges, I'm happy.

3. Communication and warnings for absences. If you're going to be away for many days, please let me know. It's fair and I will do the same for you. That way I won't be waiting for your reply because I know that I won't be getting it in 3 days.

4. No one liners. Please. I can't stand them. I myself am a very literate player and it's very uncomfortable for me and for you too if you write one liners and I answer with three paragraphs. I'm not asking you to write even three paragraphs but If you could do at least 5 or 6 lines, I'd really appreciate that. 2 paragraphs, 3 paragraphs = only getting better. If you write 40 lines, I promise that I'll fall in love with you. But no need to worry. I always try to change my writing according to my partner's style so if you write 2 paragraphs per post, I'll try to keep with that. If it's 5 paragraphs, I'll stay with that.

5. I will respect the limits of my partners so let me know what those are when you get in touch with me. Explain them to me in PM. I won't judge you nor will I stop rping with you because of those. I just want to know so that I won't go over your limits and make you feel uncomfortable about our rp.

6. No more rules, but the most important is the first: Be dedicated!

Thank you for reading!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days